Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs please

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs pl

Postby No one » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:54 pm

Nah your cool. Enjoy your vacation!
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:10 am

[kay Stardust]

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- out- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog looked to Leo. She smiled and said "I'm don't have to worry either"

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; w/ Baxter, crush also on Lexi- Summer and Storm + 2 others- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She licked the pups a little more, then watched him go.

Summer- 1 week old?- pup- wants Beta- f- will be Sunstorm- too young- too young for pups- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, black backed and tailed white pup slept.

Storm- 1 week old?- pup- wants healer- m- will be Thunder- too young- has to adopt- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, gray backed and tailed (white tipped) white pup slept.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; w/ Katana now I think- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male said "Good morning."

Solis- 3- loner- m- homo; Phoenix- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- out- Tags: Phoenix, Apollo, Cumin, Bella

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male smiled and nodded. "Then...Ill join you both for that too."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:09 am

Laylay/Female/3.5 years/ Leaf scout/Pansexual/crush:/Tags: Shadow/Location Camp
Laylay shook her head to keep herself awake, her movement was sluggish and she felt awful, "No, no, I mean-" Laylay stared at Shadow, her thoughts had crashed, "Um, uh." Whatever words came after were slurred and inaudiable, Laylay's mind went blank as she passed out.
Cumin/Male/7 years/Outcast/Hetero/Crush:Yuna(forever and always)/Tags: Bella, Solis/Location Camp
"Alright, let's get training." Cumin flicked his tail and crouched into a pouncing position, he faced Bella and waited for her to make her move.
Saffron/Male/7years/Leaf warrior/Bisexual/Crush:Shadow/Tags: Shiloh, Baxter/Location Camp
Saffron flicked his tail for the two to follow him as he headed out of camp.

(Cumin is pretty awful and dodging due to his large size, but he an usually easily shake an opponent and can easily knock his opponent over. Once he is in a position where he can attack he will only sometimes be able to get to his opponent, since he isn't very agile fighting with an oponent who is quick and agile is difficult for him.)
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:30 pm

(As, poor boy, but anyway)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:57 am

Shadow/female/Tags: Laylay/Location: Camp/Mate is Buck/Brother is Baxter/Pups are: Fire, Leo, Fish/Husky/Alpha of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/6-7 years old
Shadow jumped up and as the she-dog passed out, she howled, “Lexi!”

Baxter/male/Tags: Lua, Saffron, Shiloh/Location: Camp/Mate is Luna, Crush is Lexi/Pups are: Summer, Storm, Amber, and one more/Sister is Shadow/Husky/Beta of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/4-5 years old
He walked with Saffron and said, “Have you told Shadow yet?”

Leo/male/Tags: Shai/Location: Camp/Crush is Shai, to young for a mate/To young for pups/Mother is Shadow/Siblings are Fire and Fish/Husky/Trainee of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/1 year and 8 months/Husky
Leo brushed his fur on the she-dog’s fur and said, “We should be going now right?”

Hades/male/Tags: Persephone/Location: Camp/Mate is Persephone/No pups currently, but will have some soon/Great Dane/Alpha Of Underdogs/Heterosexual/7 years old
Hades smiled down at her with warmth in his usual cold eyes.

Bella/female/Tags: Solis, Cumin/Location: Forest/Mate is Apollo/No pups currently, wants/Golden Retriever/Heterosexual/Siblings: Quintin, Sunstorm, Maia, Olive, Asher/Used to be Healer of Underdogs, Loner now (If Apollo takes Hades, Alpha’s mate)/2 years and 3 months
Bella wagged her tail and zipped over towards Cumin, hoping to get him unbalanced. Her brother taught her things from her time as a pup while her parents were traveling and she hoped to show her little skill in fighting to both of the male dogs.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:54 am

Phoenix/Male/4 years/Loner/bisexual/crush:Solis/Tags: Apollo/Location Camp
Phoenix jumped back as Apollo sprung at him, out of breath Phoenix sat, "You wanna take a quick break then I can give you some hunting lessons."
Apollo/Male/2 years/Loner/Hetero-asexual/Mate:Bella/Tags: Phoenix/Location Camp
Apollo paused, "Yeah, we could take a break." Apollo shivered at the thought of hunting, the thought of catching the mice that went into his cage, the thought of their terrified face. "Maybe I don't need to hunt, I mean, you and Cumin can hunt, I'm sure Bella and Solis can too." He walked past Phoenix who soon followed, "How do you think you're gonna be a good leader if you can't even hunt? Plus hunting can teach you skills that you could use in battle." Apollo looked at Phoenix, "Like?" Phoenix sighed, "Like stealth, ability to get through different terain quickly, those are just a couple of the good things that come with hunting."
Moon/Female/3 years/Underdog omega/Pansexual/crush:none/Tags:/Location Camp
Moon walked towards the exit of camp, thinking about what she would do to pass the time.
Cumin/Male/7 years/Outcast/Hetero/Crush:Yuna(forever and always)/Tags: Bella, Solis/Location Camp
Cumin jumped to the side as Bella jumped at him, he knew if the second Bella landed and she jumped at him again he wouldn't be able to dodge it.
Saffron/Male/7years/Leaf warrior/Bisexual/Crush:Shadow/Tags: Baxter, Shiloh/Location Camp
"Oh, yeah, I should probably tell her." Saffron was so used to leaving whenever he felt like it but this was a different case, he heard Shadow's worried yell and he rushed to her. He saw an unconcious Laylay, "What happened, is she ok?"
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:14 am

Perserphone
She licked her mate's chin

Lexi
She ran out of her den. "What?! What is it?!" She spotted Lay Lay on the ground. She checked the dog's breathing and blood preasure. "What happened?" She asks as she tends to Lay Lay
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:17 am

Shadow/female/Tags: Laylay, Lexi, Saffron, Baxter, Shiloh/Location: Camp/Mate is Buck/Brother is Baxter/Pups are: Fire, Leo, Fish/Husky/Alpha of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/6-7 years old
Shadow heard the healer come and said with panic in her voice, “I was talking to her about something and then when she was trying to explain something, her words slurred and she collapsed.” As she heard the familiar voice of her friend, Saffron, she walked over and buried her face into her friend’s shoulder fur. She said, “It’s... it’s...it’s my fault. If I hadn’t put stress onto her with talking to her about something this... this could have been avoided. I’m.... I’m a terrible leader. I can’t protect my pack from a pack of coyotes and I.... I....” Her breaths were shallow and tears filled her usual twinkling blue eyes as she raised her head from Saffron’s shoulder. Was she even cut out to be a leader now. It seemed that ever since Asher died, she started to lose control of the pack. Of course, she had her mate, Buck, along with her friend, Saffron, and her/Asher’s pups: Leo, Fish, and Fire, but it seemed that even all five of them couldn’t do what Asher did to her. Her pups seemed so happy like there father, Asher, and it had seemed that her life was perfect with Asher. She had her first mate, her friends: Saffron and Buck, and even her young daughter, Fish as well as her newborn pups, Leo and Fire Who were the only two from the four to survive. Then... a fight with the Underdogs took her beloved Asher from her and the pack when her twins were only six months old. Has this finally come to an end. Had she reached the breaking point. No... she concluded in her mind...but what if it was. She knew her brother has so much responsibility being a step-father to Lua’s pups and still recovering from his wounds from those coyotes, but was it time.... was it time to step down and give her brother Alpha? Shadow has always known Baxter to be her baby brother, but for her to give him the role as Alpha now knowing his wounds and being a first time father... was it really worth stepping down to add more pressure to her brother? As she gazed at Saffron, she for an instance saw Asher flash before her eyes. She blinked her tear filled eyes and felt some tears roll down her cheeks. She was starting to hallucinate him into existence now, but it had seemed real for that instant. That one waning flash of her mate, Asher, was proof enough that she had to keep going, not for herself, but for her pack, Buck, her pups, Saffron, and most importantly.... Asher.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:40 am

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- out- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog said "Yeah."

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; w/ Baxter, crush also on Lexi- Summer and Storm + 2 others- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She licked the pups a little more, then watched him go.

Summer- 1 week old?- pup- wants Beta- f- will be Sunstorm- too young- too young for pups- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, black backed and tailed white pup slept.

Storm- 1 week old?- pup- wants healer- m- will be Thunder- too young- has to adopt- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, gray backed and tailed (white tipped) white pup slept.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; w/ Katana now I think- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male said "Good morning."

Solis- 3- loner- m- homo; Phoenix- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- out- Tags: Phoenix, Apollo, Cumin, Bella

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male smiled and sat. He was waiting his turn.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:03 pm

Phoenix/Male/4 years/Loner/bisexual/crush:Solis/Tags: Solis/Location Camp
Phoenix walked to Solis, "You can join them, or you can wait to get one on one time with whoever you want to train with." Phoenix licked Solis' cheek, "Or you can try and help me convince Apollo to go try hunting, he seems really against it."
Apollo/Male/2 years/Loner/Hetero-asexual/Mate:Bella/Tags:/Location Camp
Apollo sat a respectable distance from the rest of his small group which he already considered his pack, he watched Bella and Cumin.
Saffron/Male/7years/Leaf warrior/Bisexual/Crush:Shadow/Tags: Shadow/Location Camp
Saffron looked into Shadow's eyes, the sparkling blue that usually danced in her eyes sparkled less and was blurred from the tears. "It's not your fault, Laylay already had problems when she joined us, and whatever happened to her last week, she wants to keep to herself. She's hasn't been sleeping, she's been hesitant to eat and when she does eat it just comes back up, I promise it's not your fault." Saffron rested his head on Shadow's shoulder in a sort of embrace, why was he here, why was he comforting Shadow, he wasn't her mate. Though it was all he dreamed of he wasn't her mate, he was her best friend, that meant he was there for her, always, he pulled away not wanting to be to close. "Do you want me to go get Buck?" Not wanting to fall into Shadow's sweet scent, not wanting to be unable to leave that embrace, not wanting to stress Shadow out when the truth came pouring out.

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me