Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby kierbear » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:38 am

[ Felina ]

The maiden's nostrils flare attempting to reach a smell she, oh so very, hoped to find. She scented Jetsam before upon these lands, so where were he now? Several herds found her senses, which would most likely be where that stallion is hiding, unaware he was the leader of one of them. Hard to believe.
Therefore, her hooves moved in a quicker pace, leaving her snacking to a rest for now. Her knotted 'n tangled tassel flicked and swatted.
"Where are you, mijo?" Felina grumbled to herself, her voice low and her tone suggestive, even if she was only speaking to herself. The maiden was determined to find Jetsam, not afraid to admit she missed him. She's truly only afraid of speaking that aloud, but she, herself, knows she's missed him dearly. But either way, as said, she was determined. Only one thing on her mind. I will find you. Sounds unsettling...but it's evident she has no ill intentions.
kierbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:50 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ She sighed as she listened to the others "His nightmares are pretty much my fault, I think you heard when we were talking about the fact that colts are chased away at the age of two years, or when they start to show some interest in mares...I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you or stress you, dear" she said to Alpine. She nudged her son a little bit "You're still so young, and even if it does sound hard now, then you will eventually see it at the other light...so don't worry about it too much" she said.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ He looked at the horses around him, his eyes turning to see the strange mare and his father coming close to them too, His ears perked to his mother "No...It's okay mom...I understand..." he responded gently.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Tessa, Skylar, others

~~ Her eyes followed Tessa for a while when she left the group. She smelled the scent of a stallion too and hoped he could only be happy about Tessa, instead of trying his chance with Romeo and the herd. She shook her head as she turned to look at the Gelding standing with them now "So Skylar, everything okay? You've been rather silent recently" she said to them.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ She looked over to Tessa for a moment, but someone on her head told her not to say anything about it, even if she was not truly sure what was happening now. She looked to Juliert "So are there not any apples in the wild? Like, do they all only grow near the humans? I don't want to get near them...what if they capture us..." she said to her.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Tessa, Juliet, others

~~ She looked at Tessa as she left then suddenly, she did smell a faint scent of a stranger's stallion further away too, wondering if Tessa left to meet him. She didn't say anything, but she thought that the rest of the mares maybe even Romeo scented him as well. She lowered her head a little bit "I hope she finds what she is looking for" she said silently to Juliet to the most. She knowed that Tessa's leaving the herd was hard for Romeo so she decided not to speak about it too loud now.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: Serena, Blaze, Dreamer, Silvia, Winter

~~ He shook his head "I am not the leader here, and not even planning to be one" he said with a sigh "I am just a loner and met them a few seconds before you two showed up" he continued to speak. He looked over to the geldings and the fixed mares "I can tell all of you were coming with humans, you sure have interesting names..." he said.

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Marine, Flotsam

~~ Her ears perked as the mare was speaking at her and the stallion of course "Uh yeah I guess he did find someone... that mare come from nowhere...I think her name was Bea or a short name for her actually name, but I just don't remember her true name, it was a weirdly long name..." she said to the Marine. She looked at the two "I am not if I worth it, but I think I could need a company, and I guess it's safer in a group...I do like to travel and see the world, if that's fine with you too...but if not then I think I need to travel alone" she said to them both pretty. She looked at the mare flattering her ears a little bit "I know your...condition and there may be a time when we need to settle down for a moment, and it's totally fine with me..." she said silently. She flicked her ears as the mare spoke "A friend with me? Oh sure...I guess we can be friends" she said rather surprised by the words. She looked at the stallion "Oh yeah I am Bluebell by the way, you can call me Blue, or Bell too, I don't mind...so who were you?" she asked the stallion.

Snowrunner | loner | Gelding | tags: Risk, the herd

~~ They nodded to Risk "Well we're being noticed by everyone here at the very moment, so I guess we could go to say hello to the leader here..." they spoke up as they started to follow the Risk, but still stayed behind the Albino. They knowed that from the two of them, the mare could be more favored by the stallion than gelding like he could be.

Albino | loner | mare | tags: Risk, the herd

~~ She took a sight, and as she started to walk behind the gelding her eyes looked at her brother for a moment, before taking a better look at the mares, the other gelding there, and the two foals. All of them seemed healthy and unharmed, which meant that the stallion did his job well. Her eyes looked over to the dark stallion now watching their way, starting to feel very nervous.

Majesty Beauty "Bea" | mare | loner | Tags: Atlantic

~~ She gave the stallion a look "Atlantic is already a very short name and beautiful too, it doesn't need a nickname" she said with a smile. She shook her head "Must say you're a pretty interesting one, I've never seen a stallion who actually travels with her own daughter, she must be very special for you, likely your first foal?" she asked at him.

Wildfire "Blaze" | gelding | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ They looked at the horses around them seeing the look the stranger gelding was giving them, but they didn't mind about that. They shook their head a little bit as Chocolat spoke "Well your name is not very wild like the name either, meaning what Chocolat mean... I mean no harm, just saying" they spoke up.

Mystic "Dreamer" | gelding | loner | Tags:, Blaze, chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ They shook their head a little bit "Well kind of yes, we were coming from the human's place, we were racehorses, running and winning the competition, having some prizes and the humans were pretty happy about us..." they spoke up.

Secret Serenade "Serena" | fixed mare | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Blaze, Chocolat, Silvia, Winter

~~ She flicked her ears as the others spoke "Maybe so, our names could be strange, being long names with short calling names...I don't mind if you don't remember mine whole name as long you remember the short name on it" she said flicking her tail. She shook her head a little bit "I was a therapy horse, for traumatized humans and the humans gave me some orphan foals to take care of as well" she said as she looked at the two strangers "What about you two? What did you two do? I can tell you are not original wild horses" she asked them.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: herd

~~ She took her drink and took a look at the two strangers with Risk there 'Another mare...' she thought to herself. Her ears perked as she looked at Jetsam for a moment, knowing that she could need to speak with him about something private, but for now, she let him handle the strangers.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ He took a drink and then looked back to the mare "So why have you waited so long? I think mares are able to have foals almost immediately they're mature enough for that" he said. He thought for a moment "You were there when the older stallion was still on the lead the one who was before Jetsam? Night was his name? or was it someone else...hmm" he said trying to remember the things he was being heard about.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ She thought for a moment "I guess he is fine with the Star name, I call him Starry, he doesn't really mind about it either" she said to the gelding. She sighed "It is taking forever, I am almost an adult when they're being born...I am not sure if I am allowed to play with them when they're born I mean I am not that small that I was a few months ago," she said to the gelding.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:22 pm

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

When was Aphrodite going to grace him with her presence once more? The constant teasing and suggestive tones that the Mexican maiden expressed was something he was long overdue for. It was like an addiction. Jetsam might as well be experiencing withdrawal symptoms from being away from her for so long, she was the one giving him pain relief from his horrible experiences. Felina made him choose to fight instead of running away from everything, now that he's returning to his old habits, all he simply wishes for is for her to return. Right out of thin air, just appear right in front of him to help him find his way back on the long twisted road that he could call his life but it wasn't one. It was just an adventure...a real messed up adventure to say the least. Something that he couldn't correctly gather all the required information to continue onto the next step, searching endlessly for answer and overall just the need of support. Emotional support. Physical support. Mental support. Jetsam needed all those and he only found all three of them in Felina, though his head twitched slightly when he looked towards Jezibel. His left dark brown pool focused upon the mare as his vision was beginning to become blurry and clouded, to him at the moment she was just a blob of colours but he still managed to find his voice, keeping it from expression everything that he was thinking about. Something good that he learned from being on his own, never expression emotions. One could use them against one and he wasn't going to allow that to happen. "That is outstanding news." Jetsam's voice rolled out as the stallion's dark brown optics landed back upon the trio, watching the two white horses with a very close observant stare. Never could one equine be more cautious then Jetsam, himself.

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

Another condition to the contract? Hm..Should be be nice about this or shall he be straight forwards and express that he wouldn't want another horse to join them? Though, she did have a few good points about the dangers that he wouldn't be able to foresee or fight off. Strength in numbers is something that he'd need for protecting this mare and her soon to be foal. A low growl left his tightly knitted maws while his dark brown optics flicked with displeasure with the inner conflict he was experiencing about this addition to the contract. "I suppose.." The night black stallion's invisible twisted smile lifted upon his muzzle when he twitched his ears firmly back against his skull when he opted to ignore all the other nonsense the two mares were speaking about. Though, the newcomer asked for his name, he wasn't going to call her by her real name. He preferred to use a wide range of his lovely choices of names for other horses. What should he say? His real name or rather his given birth name? Twitching his ears more firmly against his skull, he muttered out a reply. "Flotsam. The name is Flotsam." Flotsam's voice huffed out, his facial expressions hardened while his posture remained the same as it did through the entirety of it.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

"Oh. Um..Sure, I wouldn't mind..It might be a nice change in scenery." Elias' reply was quick and smooth as his heterochromic pools glanced back and forth between the two. It would be a nice change in scenery, something that didn't seem to bland and normal, like everywhere else..Everywhere else seemed boring and the same old objects over and over. Wow, look..It's a tree..Not like he hasn't seen that before..

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

A scoff left the mare's maws, clearly she wasn't agreeing with what the stallion was chatting about but her ears were flattened fairly tight against her dun coated skull. Something that she used as a defense mechanism of sorts.. The nudge caused her entire body to tense up, something that occured whenever she was touched, just because she was like that. No reason other then she was always like that. Grew up with that, perhaps she should outgrow it soon. Wouldn't be useful when she'd be joining a herd of what she assumed would be very affectionate horses. Time to mentally prepare herself as she approached closer and closer.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:02 pm

[green.
XD cool. She's approached him now.]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet (Bea?)- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Bea (watching Marine and others)

The blue roan stallion said "Beautiful? That's a new one, usually I hear that I'm handsome and my name is handsome or attractive. I'll take it, though, if you want to call my name beautiful. Bea is a lovely name, nickname, too." He nodded then as she asked about his daughter. "She...her mom and I only had her, because her mom went back to the humans...Marine was only one, and despite being weaned she still needed her mom...I had to raise and protect her, but honestly...I wouldn't mind having more. Still, I don't need to have more. If I were to meet a mare, or more than one, and they wanted to go with me, that's fine. If they wanted foals, I wouldn't mind, but if they didn't, that's fine with me too. You're...the first mare I've come across. Well, aside from Bluebell, but as you can see she's more interested in that stallion. Which I don't honestly mind. I just hope he won't be rude to either of them..."

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare looked to Flotsam, noticing how his ears had gone back. She made a small sound of worry, worried they'd annoyed him. Would he go back on his word now? Or would he still let her stay, but chase her new friend away? She was relieved when he didn't outright chase the other mare off, right there. She nodded her head, more to herself than anything. Guessing at something, she looked at him. "Do you...not do well with other horses?" she asked. "I'm sorry if we annoyed you, or this is too much at once. I could understand if this is overwhelming you." She shook her head, then looked to the other mare again. She made a happy little sound as she looked at her.

"Then....you're my friend," she said simply. She then thought of what the other mare had said, and nodded to her. "A mare that came from nowhere...well, she must have come from somewhere. Bea huh?" she asked, then shook her head. "It's fine if you don't remember the full name, out here we all seem to use nicknames or such. Bea it is, that's what we'll know her as." She then looked to the stallion again. She nodded as she quickly looked to the mare after. She said "Yeah...we'll need to find somewhere safe for me when it's time for the birth. Then, we should probably stay there a couple days after. They will be able to run a few hours after birth. Still, we should make sure it's safe before moving on, but...it's still seven months away, anyway."

Winter Nights; Winter- gelding- 10 y- APH Appy- loner- Demi; Blaze one day- SO open once bonded- might adopt- white with black spots, black ears, one blue and one brown eye, pink muzzle and hooves, hooves have stripes and muzzle has dotting- Tags: Silvia, Chocolat and others

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding nodded at the others. "Oh, yes, we didn't come from the wild at all. We came from a barn, just like these three must have. Well...you just said you were a therapy horse, so you definitely came from a barn." He said this to Serena. He then looked to Chocolat. "You...must have been born out here, right?" He thought of the barn, and how he'd been used as a trail riding horse. "I was used for something they called trail rides," he said.

A Silver Tree/ Silvia- fixed mare- 14 y- Quarter pony- loner- demi; open to bond- SO open once bonded- had a foal or two- 13 or 14 hand high silver bay with black eye skin and hooves and blue eyes- Tags: Winter, Chocolat and others

The mare said "Yeah, we came from a barn, which a human owned. Well...most barns are owned by humans, though I'm sure they abandon them. We used to hear about abandoned houses and stuff. The teenagers that would come in would talk about abandoned places. Not all of them...but some of them would. Something about urban exploring, and wanting to try it. I'll never understand humans..." she said. She then nodded at Blaze and Dreamer, saying "Racehorses, huh...that's pretty cool."

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare made a happy little sound as she looked at them. She said "Alright, let's start heading that way, then. It'll take a bit to get there...so I guess we can just sightsee or whatever. That or we could get to know each other along the way." A thought suddenly came to her. A bit mischievous, she said "It's going to be cold up there. We'll probably have to huddle for warmth during the nights. That's only once we actually get into the mountains," she said, and caught Joro's eye.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding nodded his head up and down a couple times. He said "Yeah...it's going to take some time. Unless we try and run there, but then we'd expend energy. We'll get tired at some point..." he sighed. He looked to Elias a moment, then his best friend again. "I...don't mind getting to know Elias, if that's what he wants to do." He then squealed quietly at the next things she said...He gave Jaden a look, then sighed and looked away.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion made a small sound when she tensed up. He pulled away, wanting to avoid a kick to the side or anywhere else. He was relieved when she didn't actually kick at him. He said "Sorry about that...I'm used to doing that when Tessa is upset." He then continued to lead the way towards the herd. None of them were that touchy feely. The mares were affectionate to their offspring, of course. They also would stop and talk, or listen to each other. That had nothing to do with physical touch, though. As much as a horse could do physical touch, anyway. They didn't exactly have hands, but they could nose or nudge each other, nuzzle, groom. Stuff like that, they could do with one another.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The Kiger mustang mare looked to the other mares and the foals. She said "Ah, yeah, but all colts need to know about that. I guess you could have waited until he was a bit older." She shook her head a couple times, then made a happy sound. "He doesn't blame you, though. He isn't mad at you, so you shouldn't blame yourself for it anymore." She then watched as her daughter headed away from them. She sighed and said "I hope whatever stallion she's caught scent of will be nice to her..." She then looked to Thunder. "I guess there could be, but I feel like an apple tree wouldn't survive without humans. I guess once it's an adult tree, it could. When it's still growing, though, it has to be watered a lot."

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- Salem is crush- stallion: open- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd-> Salem

The dun filly/mare perked her ears and flared her nostrils a moment. She smelled...she thought she smelled a lone stallion somewhere in the distance. She squealed and kicked up her hooves. She looked to the others a moment, then to her mom. "I...I need to go check something," she said. She knew her mother knew this day would come eventually. She saw the acceptance in the older mare's eyes, as Juliet nodded to her. "Oh...thank you mom," she said to Juliet, and took off towards what she thought she smelled.

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed gelding watched the younger mare/filly head away. He'd thought of her as his best friend, and now shook his head. He glanced to Caramello, noticing her watching Tessa as well. He then shook his head a couple times. "No, I'm...fine, just thinking a lot, I guess. Like...I'm wondering about my sexuality, or...romantic tendencies I guess. I'm a gelding, so it would just purely be romantic. We have no other geldings or fixed mares here, though."

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip made a happy little sound as she looked at him. She nodded and said "It's definitely good news." She looked out towards the wilds around them. She twitched her ears, and flared her nostrils. She thought she smelled another mare somewhere in the distance. She couldn't truly be sure, so she kept silent on it. Looking at Jetsam, she said "I'm going to name her Josephine, I think. If she turns out to be a girl." She then looked towards her son and the new horses. "You should go greet them," she said to the stallion, then. Of course, he didn't have to walk over to them, but he'd still have to greet them. Risk was leading them over, so Jetsam could just stay where he was.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Dreamer likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding nodded at her and said "I'll call him Star, then. Hopefully he won't get upset with me, or maybe I should ask him first." He then made a happy little sound at her. "He lets you because your his...adoptive sister, I guess you'd say. Your mom adopted him, so you two are adoptive siblings. I think you're actually cousins too, right?" he asked. He then tilted his head a bit. "Well, you'll be able to play with them at some point, because you'll probably only be a year or a year and a half when they're born. You'll still be growing even then. I believe we horse keep growing until we're two or three. You don't have to worry. You'll be able to play with them at some point, and you could even teach them some stuff."

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding looked back at them both and nodded. "Yeah...we should go greet my step father and my mom first." He headed for the two of them, seeing them together. They seemed to be conversing now. He wondered if they were talking about the unborn foal. He honestly hoped it would be a girl, he knew his mom wanted a daughter. If she could have a second daughter one day, that would be great too. Shaking his head, he headed over to Jetsam. He said "Hello, step da- Jetsam. I have brought two horses that would like to join the herd. Their siblings, so...they didn't want to leave each other," he said. He then looked to the two, letting them introduce themselves.

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare shook her head. "I didn't...really wait, I've tried before. I just...never got pregnant those other two or three times. I guess I was just lucky this time," she said to Stardust. She nodded and said "Yes, the stallion before was named Night. He's the father of Ettore and Risk. He was an oddly black Appaloosa, which...may be why I like Jetsam so much. I guess I'm just attracted to darker colored stallions," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kierbear » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:17 am

[ Felina ]

With a determined glare, Felina's tassel swatted violently in her now impatient trot. She had finally got onto some of his scent, which as expected, roamed around the air with others. Her nostrils flared and a snort left her maws. The maiden's hooves fastened into a canter, however, as she came across a herd full of horses, Felina came to an abrupt stop, her hooves skidding upon the earth.
Her head bobbed ever so slightly as she rebalanced her form, her black optics narrowing. One sniff of the air, and she could've swore she had a heart attack. A good one, if you will. His scent was strong here, along with others. The maiden kept herself a distance away, given most herds were hostile towards strangers... her gaze softened as her orbs landed upon the jet black stallion, whom was speaking with a mare. Which made her gaze harden. Surely, he wouldn't dare replace her? Perhaps she was just overthinking. Yes, of course. She was just overthinking. Which you can't blame her; she hasn't seen him in so long.
Was that really him though? Surely. The snip upon his snout, one she couldn't forget, his tangled mane and tail.. It all matched. And his scent was strong. "Jetsam." Felina said under her breath, bewildered she actually found him. It took all of strength not to sprint over there and simply... enjoy the presence she so desired to feel for years.
Standing there, a whinny left her maws. Letting everyone know she was there, however, she only wanted him to know. The others she could care less about, including the leader, which she has yet to figure out who that is. But right now, she only wanted to see Jetsam. Her limbs were tense, and she hoped he still even remembered her. Which caused overthinking once more.
Do you remember me?
That one question made her breath hitch, forming distress upon her features. Does he? Surely. Who could forget Felina? Maybe him. Oh, dear.
kierbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:37 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ She sighed as she listened to the others "His nightmares are pretty much my fault, I think you heard when we were talking about the fact that colts are chased away at the age of two years, or when they start to show some interest in mares...I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you or stress you, dear" she said to Alpine. She nudged her son a little bit "You're still so young, and even if it does sound hard now, then you will eventually see it at the other light...so don't worry about it too much" she said.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ He looked at the horses around him, his eyes turning to see the strange mare and his father coming close to them too, His ears perked to his mother "No...It's okay mom...I understand..." he responded gently.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Tessa, Skylar, others

~~ Her eyes blinked at the gelding "Why are you thinking about your sexuality too much?, you will know it someday whenever you find or see the one which does move your heart" she said to them "So are you lonely then?" she asked them, even if she was pretty sure they were.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Juliet

~~ She sighed "Well if they need to be watered a lot then could they be found somewhere near water then, I've heard the trees have a long...rots to get water," she said to her. She shook her head "Do young apple trees even have any apples, coult the branches break if there are too many apples in the young tree?" she said thoughtfully.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Tessa, Juliet, others

~~
She sighed "We better not think too much about the possible predators as there are always those no matter where we go, we just need to be on alert and know the area surrounding us, nothing more...of course not to wander alone too far," she said giving a quick look to the two foals when she said that.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: Serena, Blaze, Dreamer, Silvia, Winter

~~ He looked to the Blaze when the gelding mentioned his name "Maybe so...I can't say if my grandparents or someone before them were tamed horses and so on I got this weird human-like name, my siblings and mother did have the same kind of names too..." he responded flicking his tail. He turned to the Winter "Yes I am born into a herd, so yeah I am pretty wild..." he said to them. He shook his head a couple of times "So what exactly are trail rides or racehorses? What do you do? Therapy for what?" he questioned rather confused.

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Marine, Flotsam

~~ She looked at Marine "Yes she has to come somewhere, but she appeared so suddenly that I didn't even notice her coming before she spoke up" she said to the other mare, but her eyes then focused on the stallion. She was not sure if the stallion wanted her there or not "If I'm only on a way, then I don't mind going by myself either" she decided to say to him. She sighed "I could be fine by myself too, as I am not so interested in foals or anything right now. so she could need more of the protecting of you than I do, but it could be much easier for you if there are more of eyes to look around than just yours...As you don't need to protect me actually" she decided to say to him.

Snowrunner | loner | Gelding | tags: Risk, Jetsam, the herd

~~ They looked after Risk for a moment, then the other mares there and the stallion. They wanted to ask which of the mares was the Risk's mother as they told them to greet their mother. They felt not to ask it right now thought, maybe a wait to see what happens and then see which of the horses there is who. They turned to look back at Risk, his sister, and the stallion in front of them. They lowered their head, showing some respect to the strong-looking black stallion "...I am Snowrunner, nice to meet you..." they said.

Albino | loner | mare | tags: Risk, Jetsam, the herd

~~ She walked after the gelding but stopped behind them when the gelding stopped to speak with the mare and the stallion. She flicked her ears as she slitened the words the geldings said, then also lowered her head a little bit when the gelding looked their way "Yes that's right, I am Albino, and we're looking to join a herd..." she spoke up rather nervously. Her ears a little bit flicked to the side when some other mare questioned the black stallion.

Majesty Beauty "Bea" | mare | loner | Tags: Atlantic

~~ She narrowed her eyes a little bit "It's a name, handsome it's usually for the look, and names don't have a look it's just a name..." she said shaking her head "Oh sorry Beautiful is maybe a wrong term for a name too, alright Atlantic is the pretty cool name then" she said as she lifted her head a little bit. She looked at him more "Hm back to the humans...I see you're not a hundred percent wild stallion at all then either...I don't blame you as I also come from a human place...I am being out on my own only a few months..." she said. She looked at the stallion as he spoke more "Hmh, You sure want to explain things, but I didn't come to you because I needed foals, I could not mind having them, but that was not my priority to come to you..." she said to him "It's was more to looking for company, I mean it's not exactly fun to be alone so much and I got little tired of it, so when I saw you and that younger mare I thought why not to come to a chat at least" she said to him. She looked down at the two mares and the stallions "Of course she was, you know that the middle-aged stallions are the promising ones to choose, younger bachelors are too inexperienced, and older stallions like you...you can maybe be strong, but can you older bones keep up with a middle-aged stallion? who has the powers, energy, and endurance?" she said to him.

Wildfire "Blaze" | gelding | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ They sighed "Yeah we're all from the same barn as me and the Dreamer over there are brothers, and if I am not too wrong our mother did get out of the barn in time too...thought we'd not seen her after that...Oh well she is a strong lady, she will be fine..." he said "We both get our racing genes from her, as in her younger times she was the fastest horse" he said rather proudly. They looked at Winter "Trail ride? So do you not do anything else than just normal walk on some paths? No racing?" they asked.

Mystic "Dreamer" | gelding | loner | Tags:, Blaze, chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ They looked at Chocolat for a moment "If you just could listen, I already explained what we race horses do, we race in speed with humans to win prizes..." they said flicking their tails a little bit annoyed "Or they have the prize, and we got a carrot for a good job...and a nice bush collar...which is not even eatable..." they said sarcastically "what a rubbish" they sighed.

Secret Serenade "Serena" | fixed mare | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Blaze, Chocolat, Silvia, Winter

~~ She looked at Winter and Silvia "Well we're all from the same place actually, some things happened at the barn and now we're here in the wild without humans..." she said to them. Her eyes looked at Silvia for a moment "What are you talking about...anyway our barn was not abandoned, most of the barns are not, instead the owners sell their homes to other humans if they don't can or want to use their home anymore...there is too much to lose if they just leave their home to be abandoned" she said to her.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: herd

~~ She took her drink and took a look at the two strangers with Risk there 'Another mare...' she thought to herself. Her ears perked as she looked at Jetsam for a moment, knowing that she could need to speak with him about something private, but for now, she let him handle the strangers.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Snowfall, others

~~ He looked at Snowfall "I don't truly understand that actually, Jetsam being black colored is just lucky to you as I think you could go with the stallion no matter what colored he could be if someone goes to challenge and wins Jetsam?" he said to her "Is that how the herd works the winner takes the all of the mares the loser stallion had" he said to her. He sighed "I never knowed that it's so hard to get on pregnant...I thought it's natural" he said silently.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Ettore, others

~~ She looked at Ettore "Well yes, we are adoptive siblings, but he is also my cousin as his biological mother was my mother's sister" she said. She had never truly met her aunt as she died before she was even born, but her mother said that Stardust was a perfect copy for his mother and her aunt. She sighed "I guess I am not able to play with them, As I am going to be rather large when they're born...who knows maybe I don't even care about playing then," she said to them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:02 am

[green.
XD cool. She's approached him now.

Everyone: sorry about shorter parts of my post, I have Covid. I didn't get on at all yesterday because of terrible body pain, and I'm better today but not great]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet (Bea?)- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Bea (watching Marine and others)

The blue roan stallion nodded as he looked at the mare. He said "Well, you don't have to have any goals with me. Just saying I wouldn't mind. I don't really care if I have more, though. Marine is going to have one, so ill habe a grandfoal. Anyway, if you want to go with me, I'm fine with that. I was just going to keep wandering around. Having company on that journey would be pretty nice." He then snorted out some air from his nostrils, and shook his head. "Sure, they could win a fight, but...I know how to stay away from them, if...you're worried about some stallion trying to take you. If we just keep moving, you wouldn't have to worry. Otherwise...I'm not going to try and fight that stallion down there."

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare looked to Flotsam, noticing how his ears had gone back. She made a small sound of worry, worried they'd annoyed him. Would he go back on his word now? Or would he still let her stay, but chase her new friend away? She was relieved when he didn't outright chase the other mare off, right there. She nodded her head, more to herself than anything. Guessing at something, she looked at him. "Do you...not do well with other horses?" she asked. "I'm sorry if we annoyed you, or this is too much at once. I could understand if this is overwhelming you."

"Hmm...that's a bit odd, but I guess she just moved really fast. Its not like horses have magical powers or anything, so she must have been watching from somewhere." She shook her head a couple times. She then looked to the stallion, and waited for him to say something.

Winter Nights; Winter- gelding- 10 y- APH Appy- loner- Demi; Blaze one day- SO open once bonded- might adopt- white with black spots, black ears, one blue and one brown eye, pink muzzle and hooves, hooves have stripes and muzzle has dotting- Tags: Silvia, Chocolat and others

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding said "Hey...just because its not racing doesn't mean its not good. I helped kids with special needs." He then looked to Chocolat as well as the other brother. Dreamer sounded annoyed, and Winter shook his head. Looking at Chocolat, he said "Trail rides are where people ride horses on trails. They usually have to pay for that, I think, but not where I came from. Since we had special needs kids, they wouldn't make the parents pay. I guess I'm technically also a therapy horse, then."

A Silver Tree/ Silvia- fixed mare- 14 y- Quarter pony- loner- demi; open to bond- SO open once bonded- had a foal or two- 13 or 14 hand high silver bay with black eye skin and hooves and blue eyes- Tags: Winter, Chocolat and others

The mare said "Its definitely a thing...not all buildings are kept by humans. They just...leave them, and they won't like...take them down or whatever. Like Winter says, things cost money, and I guess getting rid of buildings would too." She shook her head again. She then glanced to Chocolat, and shook her head a couple times. "Therapy is...helping humans usually, though I'm pretty sure there's therapy for animals as well."

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare made a happy little sound as she looked at them. She said "Alright, let's start heading that way, then. It'll take a bit to get there...so I guess we can just sightsee or whatever. That or we could get to know each other along the way." A thought suddenly came to her. A bit mischievous, she said "It's going to be cold up there. We'll probably have to huddle for warmth during the nights. That's only once we actually get into the mountains," she said, and caught Joro's eye.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding nodded his head up and down a couple times. He said "Yeah...it's going to take some time. Unless we try and run there, but then we'd expend energy. We'll get tired at some point..." he sighed. He looked to Elias a moment, then his best friend again. "I...don't mind getting to know Elias, if that's what he wants to do." He then squealed quietly at the next things she said...He gave Jaden a look, then sighed and looked away.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion made a small sound when she tensed up. He pulled away, wanting to avoid a kick to the side or anywhere else. He was relieved when she didn't actually kick at him. He said "Sorry about that...I'm used to doing that when Tessa is upset." He then continued to lead the way towards the herd. None of them were that touchy feely. The mares were affectionate to their offspring, of course. They also would stop and talk, or listen to each other. That had nothing to do with physical touch, though. As much as a horse could do physical touch, anyway. They didn't exactly have hands, but they could nose or nudge each other, nuzzle, groom. Stuff like that, they could do with one another.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The Kiger mustang mare looked to the other mares and the foals. She said "Ah, yeah, but all colts need to know about that. I guess you could have waited until he was a bit older." She shook her head a couple times, then made a happy sound. "He doesn't blame you, though. He isn't mad at you, so you shouldn't blame yourself for it anymore."

She looked to Thunder, saying "I suppose so, but...they'd still need to be planted somehow. Since they start as seeds, they can't just appear somewhere. I guess maybe birds could pick up seeds and move them. I'm not sure that happens, but maybe it could." She shook her head a couple times, then said "I've only seen a full grown apple tree. I'd assume they probably wouldn't produce apples until fully grown, though." She then nodded as she looked at Coconut. "Yeah, lets...stop talking about predators and just keep our eyes out if we do move."

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- Salem is crush- stallion: open- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd-> Salem

The dun filly/mare perked her ears and flared her nostrils a moment. She smelled...she thought she smelled a lone stallion somewhere in the distance. She squealed and kicked up her hooves. She looked to the others a moment, then to her mom. "I...I need to go check something," she said. She knew her mother knew this day would come eventually. She saw the acceptance in the older mare's eyes, as Juliet nodded to her. "Oh...thank you mom," she said to Juliet, and took off towards what she thought she smelled.

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed gelding couldn't shrug, so he lowered his head then raised it again. "Well...because I know I don't like mares, or not just mares. I mean, I've been fixed so I guess it makes sense, but like... I don't know what to think. Yeah...maybe I am a little lonely, because you all have Romeo. You all seem so happy with him, as his mates, mares. I started wondering what it would be like if I could find love."

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip made a happy little sound as she looked at him. She nodded and said "It's definitely good news." She looked out towards the wilds around them. She twitched her ears, and flared her nostrils. She thought she smelled another mare somewhere in the distance. She couldn't truly be sure, so she kept silent on it. Looking at Jetsam, she said "I'm going to name her Josephine, I think. If she turns out to be a girl." She then looked towards her son and the new horses. "You should go greet them," she said to the stallion, then.

She made a noise of alarm when some stranger mare then suddenly came up...This mare didn't speak to any of them, just went straight for Jetsam. She quickly moved to the two, making a sound of warning. "Excuse me, who are you?" she asked, putting authority in her voice. She was the lead mare, she had to make sure this mare had no bad intentions. Her ears were back but not flattened, another small warning.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Dreamer likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding tilted his head as he looked at the filly, and said "Your mom isn't that big...Also, foals grow pretty fast, so when they're a year old they'll probably already be half your size." He thought she wasn't that old yet anyway. He couldn't remember exactly how old she was. He then nodded and said "Yeah, that makes sense; he's your brother but also cousin." He wondered what Star's mom had been like. He then looked to the stranger mare that suddenly came in. "What the...who is that mare?" he wondered aloud, moving closer to the filly protectively.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding said "My mom is the red one with white markings." He then saw some stranger mare came up to Jetsam. He snorted in annoyance when she seemed to ignore them all...He nudged the other two a little bit, saying "I don't know who that is...We should step back just in case," he said, seeing his mom was handling it anyway. Well, she was trying to, but this other mare could outright attack her, or keep ignoring. He didn't like her already... Maybe that would change, but with her blatantly ignoring them, it annoyed him.

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare shook her head. "We wouldn't have to go with another stallion. I've seen some mares run away when another stallion challenged theirs and won. Usually they'll go with the stallion, but not always. Jetsam is in his prime anyway, so he could win against another stallion. Unless they're a middle aged stallion a certain number of years older than him." She then stepped closer to the colt. "Yes, sometimes it doesn't happen like you want it to, now...stay close to me, I don't know who that mare is."

(she means Felina of course)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:44 am

(oh, feel better soon.)

β„Œπ”’π”©π”žπ”’π”«π”ž

Name - Helaena
Gender - mare
Sexuality - demisexual
Breed - spanish mustang x appaloosa
Rank - loner
Personality - Well, this mare is very quiet, merely keeping a very silent manner towards other horses. She is eccentric and peculiar but she can also speak in what most horses consider cryptic.
History - (to be completely honest, i haven't thought it through..)
Description - Helaena is a rather radiant and ravishing yet delicate black spanish mustang x appaloosa cross mare with white vitiligo patches across her black coat. Going up along her neck it turns to a darker greyish colour, giving her a dark grey-black base coat color. Her mane is black but has speckles of white amongst it while at the base of her black tail is white, moving to a blackish brown colour the rest of the way. Her pools are a very lightish blue eye with sectoral spots of brown amongst them. Essentially she's a black and white agouti spanish mustang x appaloosa.
Stallion(s) - Aegon None atm
Offspring - Maelor, Jaehaera, and Jaehaerys
Other - credit goes to GRRM for making the book fire & blood. she's got a valyrian accent. i absolutely love the targaryens and halaena is one of the targaryen family members so i am gratefully thankful for him making those books. i'm making her three offspring adults now so..she's off. the last two were twins but idk if that's allowed so..

π”Šπ”―π”’π”Ά π”Šπ”₯𝔬𝔰𝔱

Name - Grey Ghost
Age - Seven years and one month
Gender - Stallion
Sexuality - Straight
Breed - American paint horse x mustang
Rank - loner
Personality - Grey Ghost is a very shy stallion, keeping the solitary status and keeping to himself. He's highly elusive and mysterious wherever he is, doesn't matter. He'll always find a way to escape and disappear without one knowing. He can blend in fairly well with mist so that gives him an advantage in the morning.
Description - a very pale light grey with white sabino patches, though his eyes are a very light blue. His coat color can be almost described to be a misty looking colour.
Mare(s) - None
Offspring - None
Other - credit goes to GRRM for making the book fire & blood. he's got a valyrian accent.

π”™π”žπ”©π”’π”«π”±π”¦π”¬π”³π”¦π” π”₯

Name - Yuri Valentinovich
Age - Eleven years and eleven months old
Gender - Stallion
Sexuality - Straight
Breed - American paint horse x mustang
Rank - loner
Personality - Let's just say, he's a bit complicated. Highly coldhearted and hostile towards any horse, distrust is high in this stallion so just be alert around him.
Description - He's a rather handsome grullo tabino mustang x american paint horse stallion with dark brown optics.
Mare(s) - None
Offspring - None
Other - call him yuri..his second name was for his 'show-name' though he never was used. too reckless and feral for them. he's russian

π”„π”«π”žπ”°π”±π”žπ”°π”¦π”ž

Name - Anastasia
Age - Ten years and one month old
Gender - mare
Sexuality - bisexual
Breed - Nokota
Rank - loner
Personality - uh...to be shown cuz i am not about to type it all
Description - a very stunning and alluring dun nokota mare with a white blaze & a few white patches scattered across her coat.
Stallion (s) - none
Offspring - none
Other - shes russian.

π”ˆπ”―π”«π”’π”°π”±

Name - Ernest
Age - twelve years old
Gender - Stallion
Sexuality - Straight
Breed - Morgan x Mustang
Rank - loner
Personality - Uh. to be show/MIRP
Description - a muscular yet lean red roan morgan x mustang stallion with a white snip and socks.
Mare(s) - none
Offspring - none
Other - he's got a lovely german accent.

π”–π”’π”―π”žπ”­π”₯π”¦π”«π”ž

Name - Seraphina
Age - Six years old and seven months
Gender - mare
Sexuality - straight demisexual
Breed - Appaloosa
Rank - loner
Personality - to be shown.
Description - a black-and-white appaloosa mare with an extended blanket, white forehead marking and two front white socks.
Stallion(s) - none
Offspring - none
Other - she's got a lovely german accent.

π”‘π”¦π”¨π”¬π”©π”žπ”¬π”°

Name - Nikolaos
Age - fifteen years old
Gender - stallion
Sexuality - straight
Breed - Kiger Mustang x Mustang
Rank - loner
Personality - to be shown..
Description - a blue roan kiger mustang x mustang stallion with a small white sock on his back left foot.
Mare(s) - Rhea uninterested
Offspring - Aspasia
Other - he's got a greek/latin accent

β„œπ”₯π”’π”ž

Name - Rhea
Age - Fourteen years and eleven months
Gender - Mare
Sexuality - Bisexual
Breed - spanish mustang x appaloosa x andalusian
Rank - loner
Personality - uh... not into typing atm so it will be shown
Description - a brown and white agouti spanish mustang x appaloosa x andalusian mare with dark brown pools.
Stallion(s) - Nikolaos
Offspring - Aspasia
Other - she's got a lovely latin/greek accent

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

As the group came closer and closer, he noticed a dun mustang mare off in the distance. The stallion's coffee brown pools narrowed down indistinctively to inspect the mare though one thing stood out about this mare. The scent that she carried with her, it was very familiar, awfully familiar. Was this Felina? It had to be, his ears flicked forwards, watching the mare closely. His optics flicked to Jezibel. "Perfect name for them." He nodded his head carefully, a small snort left his nostrils, that's when he glanced towards the group of three once they were in front of him. The stallion's black forelock was covering one of his orbs but he managed to toss his head to get the hair out of his face. "Greetings to you two.." The stallion muttered when he flicked his gaze towards Jezibel and Felina. A low snort left his nostrils when he glanced towards the dun mare. Now the scent was stronger and intoxicating to him. One thing he knew was that it was her now. "Felina." Jetsam's breathless murmur came as he moved his head closer to her. His tail swished lowly against his haunches before he let a soft smile grace his muzzle. One thing he could say about her was that she was looking fairly well for being a loner. "You found me, again it seems. Have you come to visit or are you going to be leaving?" Jetsam's low mutter left his mouth when he glanced towards the other horses. The two newer white horses wanted to join the herd. "Suppose it wouldn't hurt to have you join." The stallion's low reply came before he focused right back upon the dun mare's facial expressions. Glancing towards the side, he nodded towards Felina. Flicking his long tangled black tail in a motion for her to follow him. He had much to talk to her about since the last time they were in one another's company.

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

"No, you two haven't. I'll follow you two where ever you go." Flotsam's reply came when he shifted his head to look towards the sky. It was a lavishing blue colour, sky blue colour to be exact. Though he glanced towards the two mares, allowing them to discuss and speak between one another before his gaze was shifted back to searching the surrounding area. Just to make sure nothing was lurking about in the place. He couldn't fail his job this early on. Never..

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

A snort left his nostrils, more of an amused snort that managed to expel from his chest. He simply just nodded towards everything they were saying. Even if directly meant him, now he'd have to let them get to know him, how wonderful. Well, he wouldn't even begin to speak to them about anything aside from answering the basic questions with short and straight forward answers. Yes, perfect for him and it'd give them time to earn his trust. Coming from a herd where trust wasn't easy to gain, it rubbed off upon him too.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

"You're lucky I'm not like others. I don't prefer physical contact at all. It wasn't something I got when I lived in my old herd. Might keep it that way." Zesiro scoffed inwardly when she eyed him, though she was eyeing the other horses. Her tangled mane wasn't the best appearance that she was gracing all these horses with but it was how her mane always has been. Did she dare fix it to make it look like all these other horses? No, that'd just make her look like all the others and she liked being different. Having a different appearance made her seem very odd. Zesiro liked being different due to the seclusion one would get normally when they acted different or odd. She hoped that would work without getting overwhelmed by all the herd members. One at a time would be good enough, not all at once. All that would do, would end up giving her intense anxiety.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kierbear » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:25 am

[ Felina ] Tags: Jezibel and Jetsam

The Mexican maiden snorted as most looked her way, but of course, Felina ignored them. Her gaze softened as Jetsam finally noticed her, and her audits perked. However, they pinned backward as some no-good mare.
"Who I am is none of your business, seΓ±orita." Felina hissed, her dark optics narrowing upon the mare in a dangerous gaze, however, it was a doubt the look would gain some fear within the mare. Letting out a scoff, her gaze shifted to approaching Jetsam. That usual smirk of hers grew.

"Jetsam, mi querida." She greeted back, her tail swatting towards Jezibel, as if she were shooing the mare away. Getting closer to the stallion, her cranium lifted and she gave a small nip to his ear : a playful action, yet one full of teasing, like usual. "You know you can't get rid of me, mijo." Felina answered his question, well, if you would call that an answer.

Continuing to ignore the others, Felina followed after Jetsam. "You seem comfortable here. Which is unusual, unless, you've changed?" She questioned, her tassel swaying behind her with each step. Huffing, her optics finally took a glance to the herd, her gaze meeting a few equines, but she were only examining these godforsaken fools. Looking back to Jetsam, her dark optics narrowed.
kierbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:30 pm

Thank you, drogon
Your new horses are accepted]

green.
XD cool. She's approached him now.]

The blue roan stallion nodded as he looked at the mare. He said "Well, you don't have to have any foals with me. Just saying I wouldn't mind. I don't really care if I have more, though. Marine is going to have one, so ill have a grandfoal. Anyway, if you want to go with me, I'm fine with that. I was just going to keep wandering around. Having company on that journey would be pretty nice." He then snorted out some air from his nostrils, and shook his head. "Sure, they could win a fight, but...I know how to stay away from them, if...you're worried about some stallion trying to take you. If we just keep moving, you wouldn't have to worry. Otherwise...I'm not going to try and fight that stallion down there."

The lighter blue roan mare said "Hmm...that's a bit odd, but I guess she just moved really fast. Its not like horses have magical powers or anything, so she must have been watching from somewhere." She shook her head a couple times. She then looked to the stallion, and waited for him to say something.

She then looked at Flotsam, and made a happy little sound as she did. "Okay, if you're really okay with this...we're both in your care." She looked towards the trees where she knew her father was at. She then shook her head, turning her attention away and back to the other two. "Well...should we be on our way, then?" she asked. They didn't need to find shelter just yet, it was still mid day or after noon, but water would be nice.

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding said "Hey...just because its not racing doesn't mean its not good. I helped kids with special needs." He then looked to Chocolat as well as the other brother. Dreamer sounded annoyed, and Winter shook his head. Looking at Chocolat, he said "Trail rides are where people ride horses on trails. They usually have to pay for that, I think, but not where I came from. Since we had special needs kids, they wouldn't make the parents pay. I guess I'm technically also a therapy horse, then."

The mare said "Its definitely a thing...not all buildings are kept by humans. They just...leave them, and they won't like...take them down or whatever. Like Winter says, things cost money, and I guess getting rid of buildings would too." She shook her head again. She then glanced to Chocolat, and shook her head a couple times. "Therapy is...helping humans usually, though I'm pretty sure there's therapy for animals as well."

The darkly colored mare shook her head as she saw the look from her friend. She swished her tail back and forth quickly a couple times. She then twitched and perked her ears, listening for anything around them. "Okay...well, if were going to learn about each other, I guess we just ask questions. That or Elias, you can ask us questions. Which would you like to do?" she asked, as she began to walk again.

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding sighed and shook his head. He flicked his tail back and forth, stepping closer to smack her with it. He then quickly stepped away, and twitched his own ears as well. He let his eyes look around a moment, then looked at them again. He lifted his head up and down, saying "Either way is fine with me. It should be Elias' choice though, since maybe...he doesn't want to talk about himself."

The all brown stallion nodded his head up and down a couple times. He said "That's fine, they aren't just going to amass on you and try to groom you or anything. Though grooming each other is a way to build trust." They finally got close enough that he noticed. He noticed his older daughter was gone, and he made a small sound. "What...where did Tessa go?" he questioned, then realized the likely answer...

The Kiger mustang mare looked to the other mares and the foals. She said "Ah, yeah, but all colts need to know about that. I guess you could have waited until he was a bit older." She shook her head a couple times, then made a happy sound. "He doesn't blame you, though. He isn't mad at you, so you shouldn't blame yourself for it anymore."

She looked to Thunder, saying "I suppose so, but...they'd still need to be planted somehow. Since they start as seeds, they can't just appear somewhere. I guess maybe birds could pick up seeds and move them. I'm not sure that happens, but maybe it could." She shook her head a couple times, then said "I've only seen a full grown apple tree. I'd assume they probably wouldn't produce apples until fully grown, though." She then nodded as she looked at Coconut. "Yeah, lets...stop talking about predators and just keep our eyes out if we do move."

The blue eyed gelding couldn't shrug, so he lowered his head then raised it again. "Well...because I know I don't like mares, or not just mares. I mean, I've been fixed so I guess it makes sense, but like... I don't know what to think. Yeah...maybe I am a little lonely, because you all have Romeo. You all seem so happy with him, as his mates, mares. I started wondering what it would be like if I could find love."

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip nodded st him. "Thank you," she said with a happy little sound, but then he focused on the stranger. He didn't even tell the other mare to back off...Jezibel narrowed her eyes, kicking out at the other mare and flattening her ears. She would not show any fear, she was the lead mare here...Angrily, she said "It is most definitely my business when you just come waltzing into my herd. Ignoring the others so rudely as you have." She was taken aback when Jetsam then led the other mare away. Making a noise of anger, she walked over to the newcomers. "I'm sorry about that, I don't know who that rude mare is...and...what are your names?"

(Snowrunner and Albino)

The gelding tilted his head as he looked at the filly, and said "Your mom isn't that big...Also, foals grow pretty fast, so when they're a year old they'll probably already be half your size." He thought she wasn't that old yet anyway. He couldn't remember exactly how old she was. He then nodded and said "Yeah, that makes sense; he's your brother but also cousin." He wondered what Star's mom had been like. He then looked to the stranger mare that suddenly came in. "What the...who is that mare?" he wondered aloud, moving closer to the filly protectively.

The handsome but also cute gelding said "My mom is the red one with white markings." He then saw some stranger mare came up to Jetsam. He snorted in annoyance when she seemed to ignore them all...He nudged the other two a little bit, saying "I don't know who that is...We should step back just in case," he said, seeing his mom was handling it anyway. Well, she was trying to, but this other mare could outright attack her, or keep ignoring. He didn't like her already... Maybe that would change, but with her blatantly ignoring them, it annoyed him.

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare shook her head. "We wouldn't have to go with another stallion. I've seen some mares run away when another stallion challenged theirs and won. Usually they'll go with the stallion, but not always. Jetsam is in his prime anyway, so he could win against another stallion. Unless they're a middle aged stallion a certain number of years older than him." She then stepped closer to the colt. "Yes, sometimes it doesn't happen like you want it to, now...stay close to me, I don't know who that mare is."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me