Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby eventer » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:21 pm

hey, sorry guys, i just don't have the time or muse, i'm going to have to quit.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:18 pm

[well...okay then, eventer.
I'm going to take Lucille and Lilith out then, but I'm leaving Samhain so I'm going to just restart him.
Also, yeah Queen, Seeley could do the skip now]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Isa

The blue eyed stallion nodded his head up and down as Oriana spoke. He said "Okay, okay, you weren't being hard on her." He then lowered his head to his legs. He leaned against her a bit, but not too much as he was worried about possibly hurting her. He soon began to breathe evenly. He was soon asleep as well.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. "Yeah...I know plenty of mares who let others scold their foals in the past. They knew it was bad manners to get mad." Shaking her head, she said "I think it's time to sleep now."

(This conversation still works even though Pandora and Diva are going to now be gone)

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare kept close to the stallion the whole way back. She felt warm, and if she were human she might have giggled. Letting out a puff of air, she silently scolded herself. Once they were back, she too looked back to see where Magnolia was.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina, Morri

The blue and brown eyed colt glanced over when Yama said Yang was back. "Ah, yeah, I see her over there with Solaris. I um...ill see you guys tomorrow, then." He said this like it was a promise, which he hoped they'd keep this promise and call him over to play with them tomorrow.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd

The black stallion -gotta restart him...-

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd, mainly Yamina and the boys

The colt made a small sound as he looked at them. He noticed the filly seemed to be feeling awkward now, and he sighed a bit. He shook his head a couple times. He looked around a small moment, then said "Yeah, see you tomorrow; good night," then went to his dad.

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. She said "That's good, um...I mean, not good like I want you to be alone. Someone in the herd might have a crush on you, though." She looked over to Hallow, saying "He's pretty handsome," then shaking her head.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: X

The brown eyed young male -restarting-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:23 pm

(We can skip to day)

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik and Isa ||

The older mare opened her eyes and saw that the sun was out. She yawned and slowly pushed herself up to her feet. Shaking out her black pelt, the mare snorted softly as she glanced around her for a moment before glancing at her daughter who was still asleep. Along with Cerik, who was laying where he was. The presence of the large stallion was relaxing to her and for once she was able to sleep through the night with no problems. Shaking out her long mane and tail, Oriana lowered her head to nibble on some of the grass around her while waiting for other horses to wake up.

Solaris was already up before the lead mare was and he was out on patrol, making sure that everything and everyone was safe. He was content with his placement in the herd. He didn’t want or care for being a lead stallion. It wasn’t his thing really. He was more of a follower than a leader kind of horse. The mahogany pelted stallion came to a halt and flared his nostrils. Taking in all that was around him, Solaris half reared before turning around to head back to the herd.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:39 pm

[kay.
Hey guys, I made a horse RP, if you want to look in my posts or you can just message me and ask for the link.]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Isa

The blue eyed stallion made a small sound in his sleep. He was still sleeping even as daytime drew on, as the sunlight grew. He moved around a bit, however, signaling he'd wake soon. He seemed to settle, but that wouldn't last long. His ears twitched a bit and tail flicked as he laid there. He then made another small sound, and air escaped his nostrils, a snort. He twitched again, moving around some more. He then jerked a bit, and finally opened his eyes, looking to Oriana and saying "M...Morning."

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare nodded as she looked at the stallion. "Yeah...I know plenty of mares who let others scold their foals in the past. They knew it was bad manners to get mad." Shaking her head, she said "I think it's time to sleep now."

-skip-

The mare woke beside the stallion, or hoped she would. He was likely up and walking around, or had woken during the night to keep watch. Either way, she'd woken early. However, she'd ended up going back to sleep, and began to wake again now.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

The brown eyed mare shivered a bit in her sleep. She made a small sound as well, and let out a small puff of air from her nostrils. Her ears twitched and tail flicked against the ground a bit. She shivered again, then moved around a bit. She jerked and opened her eyes. She sighed as she saw Solaris wasn't there...but everyone else was.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd

The blue and brown eyed colt glanced over when Yama said Yang was back. "Ah, yeah, I see her over there with Solaris. I um...ill see you guys tomorrow, then." He said this like it was a promise, which he hoped they'd keep this promise and call him over to play with them tomorrow.

-skip-

The blue and brown eyed colt had gone to sleep beside his mother. He'd seen her watching after Solaris for a moment. She seemed to have wanted to sleep beside the stallion. However, she'd needed to stay with her son, so she'd slept beside him.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd

The black stallion had laid down and gone to sleep that night. He'd made sure Morri was beside him before he'd done so. He now moved a bit in his sleep, the next day. He jerked awake and blinked, then looked to his son and watched the colt.

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd, mainly Yamina and the boys

The colt made a small sound as he looked at them. He noticed the filly seemed to be feeling awkward now, and he sighed a bit. He shook his head a couple times. He looked around a small moment, then said "Yeah, see you tomorrow; good night," then went to his dad.

-skip-

The colt had slept beside his father all night. He woke now, quick to it as he wanted to see Yamina again, but also wanted to play. He stood and stretched his legs. He then shook himself and looked around, seeing Yin was still sleeping and looking towards Lumina and the twins.

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. She said "That's good, um...I mean, not good like I want you to be alone. Someone in the herd might have a crush on you, though." She looked over to Hallow, saying "He's pretty handsome," then shaking her head.

-skip-

She'd had a fine sleep, though it had been a bit fitful. She'd woken once or twice, but whether it was dreams or something else she didn't know. Everything was blurry, so she didn't know. If it was odd or scary dreams, as soon as she woke she couldn't remember them. Something did keep waking her, though. She shook her head a couple times now. She was awake now, and thinking on what had happened. A small breath left her, a sigh if she'd been human.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Solaris (from a small distance)

The brown eyed young male moved around a bit in sleep. He then jerked awake and opened his eyes, looking around. He stood up quick, and began to walk again. He needed to find his mom or dad, he just really needed to find one of them soon. He let out a small puff of air as he walked. He thought he caught a faint scent, and headed for it. As he saw a stallion in the distance, he took pause, nervous. He watched the stallion (Solaris) head off, and began to carefully follow him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:50 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: foals, open
__🐴__
She was up already, her eyes watching how the sun was getting up to the sky and the darkness which surrounded them only a moment ago was slowly fading away. She shook her head when her twins were back up, earlier than normal, but Yamina seemed somehow weird "Is something matter dear?" she asked her, her ears perking to Yama "Oh..." she snorted a little bit.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: family, open
__🐴__
The colt was sleeping very well, actually, he always slept well, he liked to sleep as long he didn't see nightmares, but those nights were pretty rare for him. He jumped up to his feet immediately when he woke up and looked at his sister and mother "Morri likes her..." he called out to her when she was asking how was she doing.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, Yin, Lumina, Morri
__🐴__
She had a little hard to get sleep because of her thoughts, before the middle of the night when she did fall asleep at least. Though she woke up pretty early too, she felt tired and had a very weird feeling "I am fine m..." she was able to respond to her mother before Yama spoke up and got silent again embarrassed.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang
__🐴__
She was sleeping near the herd, actually, she was still sleeping when the other voices woke her up. Shaking her mane a little bit she took a look for her surroundings.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Solaris
__🐴__
He was talking with Sorina a little bit later in the night, but eventually, the tiredness got him as well. He did wake up earlier than the mare did and just like usual he took a walk around the herd. He wanted to make sure everyone was still there and nobody was missing or there could not be any danger near them. He could see the Solaris in the distance, but he saw a figure of a horse behind him near the woodlines. He snorted a little bit and took his head up "Solaris, behind you" he called out for the other stallion.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:11 am

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Isa and Cerik ||

The mare reached out to nuzzle the stallion and allowed herself to linger longer than usual. ”Morning….” she spoke softly to him. At this point Isa had wandered off on her own but not far. After last night, she decided that it was best to not go that far. After seeing the worried look on her mother’s face, especially in her eyes, it made the filly feel horrible for it. Isa snorted and looked over at her mother, to see her getting all close with the stallion. A soft smile formed on her face as she had done her “job” and she left it at that. She glanced up to see Solaris acting up and it had her curious.

Solaris kept walking back till he heard someone call out towards him, warning him. The stallion paused and turned his heads in the direction of the voice. He heard “behind you” which caused him to whip around and see that he wasn’t alone. Folding one ear back, the mustang cross snorted and watched the other horse carefully. Solaris wasn’t a big violent stallion nor was he the lead stallion of the herd. But he wasn’t afraid to let it be known that he wouldn’t back down so easily.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:53 pm

The blue eyed stallion nuzzled her a bit, and let out a small breath. He looked quite happy as he looked upon the mare. He felt eyes on them, looking over to see her filly watching. He whickered like a laugh, saying "Hello, Isa." He then looked to Oriana, and said "I hope you slept well. I mean...I assume you slept fine," he said, and shook his head. He looked around, noticing both Solaris and Gladio were gone. "Wonder if they're patrolling together, or just both went out."

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

The brown eyed mare sighed as she looked around. Gladio wasn't beside her anymore, but she knew she'd see him when he came back. She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She then stood up, shaking herself a bit. She looked to their lead mare, and what she suspected would be there lead stallion now. She saw how the two were acting now. She made an amused little sound, then looked to the others. Yin was beside Yang, finally seeming to be waking up now.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

The brown eyed mare shook her head back and forth a couple times. She flicked her tail and twitched her ears. She then stood up as her mother had, and shook herself. After that, she looked down at her son and lowered her muzzle towards him. He seemed to already be waking on his own. She paused her motion, therefore.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd

The blue and brown eyed colt moved a bit in his sleep. He let out a little squeal, his tail flicking back and forth. His rears went back a moment, then he fell quiet and his lashes fluttered. He opened his eyes and looked up at his mother, then looked over to the others.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual- mate open- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd-> Solaris and Gladio and Samhain

The black stallion nudged his little son a couple times. He then looked around and noticed both Solaris and Gladio were gone. Something told him to go look for him, that something was happening. He told Morri "Go over by the others, or stay near Yang." He then stood and shook himself. Tail flicking and ears perked, he headed out and began to trot along. After a bit, he finally came upon the two other stallions. He noticed a shape getting closer, saying "Is that..." but stopping because he couldn't tell.

(Solaris and Gladio can comment on this, by the way. Like, asking him what he means, who he's talking about)

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd

The colt sighed as he looked over to where Lumina and her foals were. He didn't know if they actually wanted to play with him, now. Yamina seemed like something was wrong or something was up. He nodded to his dad, moving a bit closer by Yang and Yin.

The mare opened her eyes and looked around a small moment. A warm feeling of happiness passed through her as she looked at Lumina and the twins. She then shook her head and looked to the others. She made a happy little sound as she saw how Cerik and Oriana were being.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Solaris, Gladio, Hallow

The brown eyed young male hadn't been noticed, so he kept following. At some point, he let his gaze wander to the ground. He didn't notice the other stallion, or the one he was following noticing him. He then registered that someone had called out. He looked up quickly, seeing two horses watching...He made a small sound, then noticed the third one there. He stared hard at his father, not yet recognizing him from this distance. He pranced a bit closer, trying to see him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:33 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: foals, open
__🐴__
She was up already, her eyes watching how the sun was getting up to the sky and the darkness which surrounded them only a moment ago was slowly fading away. She shook her head when her twins were back up, earlier than normal, but Yamina seemed somehow weird "Is something matter dear?" she asked her, her ears perking to Yama "Oh..." she snorted a little bit.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: family, open
__🐴__
The colt was sleeping very well, actually, he always slept well, he liked to sleep as long he didn't see nightmares, but those nights were pretty rare for him. He jumped up to his feet immediately when he woke up and looked at his sister and mother "Morri likes her..." he called out to her when she was asking how was she doing.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, Yin, Lumina, Morri
__🐴__
She had a little hard to get sleep because of her thoughts, before the middle of the night when she did fall asleep at least. Though she woke up pretty early too, she felt tired and had a very weird feeling "I am fine m..." she was able to respond to her mother before Yama spoke up and got silent again embarrassed.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang
__🐴__
She was sleeping near the herd, actually, she was still sleeping when the other voices woke her up. Shaking her mane a little bit she took a look for her surroundings.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Solaris, Hallow, Samhain
__🐴__
He walked closer to the Solaris and the stranger, hearing the other stallion coming to them as well. He scanned the stranger for a moment, he seemed pretty young and he smelt weird "A gelding huh?" he spoke up in a silent voice. He shook his head being alert, but not showing any aggression "So who are strangers? Why were you following him like some ghost?" he asked the stranger.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kierbear » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:46 am

( Hey y'all! Are you guys accepting? )
kierbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:24 pm

(Yep! Still am!)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me