🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE Accepting

Postby Joesephine » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:08 pm

crowley
[dark void] - [female] - [3 years 2 months]
[lead pupsitter fae] - [crush; Thordane]
[location; camp] - [tags; Razzberry]

Flicking her tail the small black fae watched quietly as he packmates roamed about camp, her gaze occasionally flicking back to the Den that housed the Mothers in the pack; huffing softly the lithe female decised to make her way over to the Den, slipping inside she came to a stop beside Razzberry as she stirred in her nest "good day miss Razzberry" Crowley gretted, dipping her scruffy head to the Denmother "I hope you have slept well, I just wanted to check up on you and see if you needed anything" she added softly.

kesteral "kess"
[bear pack] - [male] - [5 years 3 months]
[fighter] - [crush; open]
[location; camp] - [tags; Burya]

Grummbling under his breath, the large reddish brown brute slumped into a sitting position as he rested in camp; looking around he spotted Burya as she chewed on the remains of a deer leg, deciding to bother the young female he quickly approached her "hey there little lady, what'cha got there?" Kesteral questioned, head tilting as a sly smile spread on his maw.

Joesephine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMuddyCat » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:03 pm

- dark void pack -

CHRYSANTHEMUM
"chrysa" - fae - fighter - crush; thordane - location; camp - tags; toad, gordon

Looking up from her brother the large fae turned her gaze on Gordon as he approached the two "greetings Gordon" Chrysanthemum greeted, dipping her large head to the older brute before falling silent as he spoke; letting out a soft chuckle she looked back at Toad "yes, we seem to be don't we" Chrysa mumbled softly before flashing Gordon a mischievous grin "I need some stimulation from this boring day so I thought I would bug Toad, I figured we could play a game of tag, not only to distract us from whats going on but to also have a little fun every once in awhile" the fighter admitted nonchalantly as she shrugged her shoulders

TOAD
brute - hunter - crush; open - location; camp - tags; chrysanthemum, gordon

Scrambling quickly to his paw the smaller male glared at Chrysa before dipping his head towards Gordon in hreeting, being slightly terrified by the larger male Toad slunk back; lowering his head in submission before quickly snapping his gaze to his sister, tail wagging excitedly as she mentioned playing a game. forgetting about being scared the browinsh grey brute rose back to his paw "OH I'D LOVE TO PLAY TAG!!" Toad said loudly as he bounced up and down "it's been so long since you played a game with me Chrysa!" he said happily as he nuzzled into Chrysanthemum's coat, earning a groan from the female.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- bear pack -

BURYA
"ya-ya" - fae - hunter - crush; open - location; camp - tags; kesteral

Lifting her head from the bone she watched with narrowed eyes as a large, reddish brown wolf approached her; identifying it as Riveira she pulled the bone closer to her "oh, hello Kess" Burya greeted as she rose to a sitting position, she was quiet as he questioned her "oh this? It's just a bone I've been saving, but if you want it you can have it" she said warmly as she nudged the bone closer to the brute.

HICKORY
brute - lead pupsitter brute - crush; luna - location; camp - tags; luna

Sighing softly the large brute hesitantly moved closer to the female, wrapping his tail around her in comfort "I'm sorry Miss Luna, you shouldn't have to experience this pain or go through this pregnancy by yourself, I wish there was a way I could make you feel better......make you feel happy" Hickory murmured softly, shaking his head he nudged her softly "let us not think about the past but instead the future, have you thought of any names for the little ones?" he questioned, head tilting as he syared at her warmly.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:42 pm

DARK VOID,
Thordane "Thorn" || brute, beta, 32 moons| tagged: Ira

"Not yet." Thordane lifted his head and paused in his step, gazing out into the Bear Claw territory for a long, searching moment. He let the faint wind blow through his fur, inhaling the scent of coming rain but not much else. He felt his gut twist, wondering if it was a good thing he hadn't found anything yet. He told himself it was, but couldn't shake the nagging feeling that they should be on guard regardless. "I do want to get this whole chunk done before the rain washes out the scents though." He weighed his options, going faster and possibly missing something or taking it slow and not getting to everything in time. He let out a sharp breath, shaking out his pelt and putting his nose back to the ground, moving forwards with longer strides as he swung his head back and forth.
    There was one scent he was finding far too often for his own taste, but it was from their own pack, and Thordane puzzled over it for a long moment even as he continued along the border. Not that it was completely out of place, this scent, it just shouldn't be this strong, this frequently along infrequent intervals. He'd have to investigate that further, but that was for another time. Thordane put the scent to the back of his mind for later, refocusing on his task.

Flicker || brute, healer, 22 moons| tagged: Lorelai, Kendall, Akela and Nameless
    here (Storm Runner)

Flicker had managed to catch up to Lorelai at least, and when she mentioned a pup his ears went up, alarmed. "A pup?" He repeated back at her, startled, already picking up the pace. "Lost, you said? No clue of where the mother might be?" An abandoned pup could mean quite a few things, no need to jump to conclusions. Flicker entered into camp and immediately narrowed in on Akela and Kendall laying near his den. He slowed his gait, a sort of speed walking over towards them instead of a trot.
    "Lorelai tells me y'all found a pup while out?" He called out as he approached, already sorting through what he would need even before the pup in question came into focus. He noticed Akela licking her, and he relaxed a little, glad to see that they had the situation under control as much as they could. "Come, bring her into my den, we'll make her a nest. Would one of you mind fetching Razzberry for me?" He added on as almost an afterthought. "I don't need her immediately, Kendall you or Akela are more than welcome to come in with me for right now, but I'll need to talk to her at some point."

BEAR CLAW,
Renn "Red" || fae, hunter, 27 moons| tagged: Rex, Soulfire, Coyotes

"I've heard of the fighters having to chase off packs of them before." Renn growled out, lowly, eyes narrowing in on rustling bushes. "The rabbits may have drawn them in, but once those mutts have a target they don't back down easy." She bushed out her fur instinctively, backing up to stand closer to her own packmates. Renn wasn't much of a fighter, she'd never had to be, but she felt confident enough that the three of them could hold the pests off until help could arrive. "They could just take the rabbits we already caught, but I wouldn't put it past them to escalate it further."

Wren "Little Bird" || fae, fighter, 27 moons| tagged: Qiu, Krux and Freya
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:23 am

Skeleton (Bones) | Dark Void Pack | Gamma
@ Raunaum
Skeleton made his way back towards the pack, his fur was bristled from a run in with a very angry boar trying to take refuge on the outskirts of the pack, fortunately is had been pretty easy for him to distract it and get it to leave without any hassle. As he returned, Skeleton caught scent of Raunaum, an Omega, who had been sleeping. "You seem busy." Skeleton commented sarcastically. He appeared frustrated, likely by what had happened while out checking the boundaries were safe. "I guess that means we are all doing our jobs if the Omegas can sit around and do nothing." He then added. Of course every wolf needed their sleep.

River | Bear Pack | Delta
@ Burya, Kesteral
At the camp, River was making rounds to see if there was anything that needed doing. She trotted over in the direction of a pair of wolves having a convocation over a bone. "Hello" River greeted Burya and Kestral cheerily. "Is there anything either of you need?" she asked them, looking between them both. She had some ideas to put forward to the other Delta's at some point, but that would have to wait while they were busy, for now she was helping in the camp which was good enough for her.

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:10 am

Dark Void Pack

Lorelei / delta fae / crush on Storm runner/ talking with - open
She managed only to nod to the healer as he got his leave to the alpha and the pup they were found earlier. She have a look after him, but didn't follow, she thought that Kendall can handle the situation with the pup and the healer.

Laika / hunter fae/crush on Keyzarr / talking with - Drago
She shook her pelt, as she stood up and took her rabbit with her as she walked back to the delta. Sighing she looked up at him "I guess you did see my...wonderful hunting skills?" she said her eyes looking back to the rabbit dens behind her. She noticed most of the smaller rabbits going hide there only a moment ago, so now those dens seemed very quiet. She turned to face the male again "so does this be enough for now, or do you want to do something else? I have nothing better to do...so I can accompany you for whatever..." she said lightly blushing.

Gordon / fighter brute / crush on Gina / talking with - Toad, Chrysa
He was silently listening to the two, he was unsure for a moment what he could say to them. He didn't have anything against for fighters to play tag, but it sure was kind of weird "I see..tag huh?" he said silently. He looked at them "well that sure passes some time, but you could always ask if Liannah, Gina, or Amarok has any tasks for you to do...If you need anything to do?" he said gently.

Bear Claw Pack

Cerberus / Gamma brute / crush on open / talking with - Misty
He was on his way toward the den when he heard his name being called 'seriously...I sure start to feel like an alpha' he thought to himself. Sighing he turned to the pup sitter "What could be so weird for us to see it?" he spoke up to the she-wolf. He thought for a moment 'Soulfire? what does an omega and pup sitter do into the forest?' he thought "well I don't know where Krux is, but be pleased that he is not here...you and Soulfire could get yelled after sneaking out without telling nobody..." he spoke up "so now tell me what did you find?" he asked once more.

Rex/hunter brute / crush on Soulfire / talking with - Renn, Soulfire
He looked at Renn with a deeply annoying sight, he didn't want to give his catch to thieves who thought to be something big, three of them could easily win the match against those small canines. He shook his head "fine...let them have those rabbits, and if those are not enough for them...I will personally bring some coyotes to the pack as a replacement for those rabbits..." he responded with a growl. He knew that any animal need to eat to stay alive, but at least they could try to catch their own prey instead than steal for others.

Tasha / lead healer fae / crush on open / talking with - Blast
She gave a silent sight, she did know that the fighter could not know which herbs are what, but his way of speaking annoyed her a little bit. Part of her wanted to bite the male to his ear, but decided to stay calm "see those leaves with red flowers and others with Yellow flowers? Those are Burnet and Celandine...just take them...I pick the rest" she responded.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:47 am

Dark VoidPack

Kendall|| She wolf||Alpha||mentions;;||tags;; nameless, akela, flicker

"She's the lucky one Flicker. Her mother has departed from this world," she said softly. "Akela you're welcome to join us. I will get Razz after." She stood and grabbed the pup gently

Razzberry||She Wolf|| Mother|| Mentions:____||tags:Crowley

The she wolf lifted her head slightly groggy. "Hello, Crowley. Some company would be nice for now. I don't see much of the pack unless they visit me lately," she said softly

Bear Claw Pack

Ragen||Brute||Mentions:___||tags:Thistle, Baron

Often Ragen had wondered about Baron and why he was never social but even he wasn't as social as he had been when he had Razz. The thought of her made his stomach sick. The traitorous coward left while carrying HIS pups. He thought she had been the one wolf gifted to him by the moon herself. He often thought of how every wolf was told stories on how the moon would guide you to your true love but since Razz's departure, he started to believe it was all bologna. "Hey Baron, I know I haven't spoke to you much but how's life been?"

Blast||Brute||Mentions;; ||tags:Tasha

"Ok," he said, "any specific way you want me to pick them?"

Soulfire||she wolf||mentions: Renn, rex, coyotes||tags ;;Renn Rex

"I know you both mean well on the matter but it's bird-brained for us to give up these rabbits to pests. I think I have an idea. The question is do you both trust me? Or is me being an omega rather than having my birthright as a beta too much for you to handle?" She said using a more beta tone than usual. She knew many didn't trust her judgment but she'd prove here and now that she was more clever and stronger than most omegas. Without hesitation and with a mischievous look in her eyes, she looked at the two with her. "Renn, Rex, how about we show these pests a little fun? Either way, they're gonna track you. Grab the rabbits we're gonna make them work for it. I want you both to head toward the border carrying the prey. I will be with but I will be flanking from behind. They'll close in on your right and left. Once you see them pile the prey together and make sure it's behind you. I want your tails together so they can't catch you from behind. I'll try to pick off what I can prior to helping you directly. You're hunters so partner fighting is your best bet," she said, "If one cries out when I get it the chances of them coming to me are high. If that's the case one of you takes as much prey as possible and hurries back to camp and gets back up the other stays with me. Whoever stays and goes is between you two take a moment to figure that out but I'm going to save us as much prey as possible."

Outside the pack
Nightmare/Crow||brute||tags;;Tala

Crow chuckled. "All right then. You take care. And keep an eye out for coyotes. They're being rather courageous and trying to fight wolves for a meal lately. Guess that's the issue when there are two packs." The brute turned to walk back into the brush. "If you need me ever I'm out near the rock overhang not too far from here. You hit the sand you'll be near if anyone gives you trouble just tell them 'The crow in the night sees all' they'll know you're welcomed in our area as a guest of mine," he stated before disappearing into the brush
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:55 am

Drogo★Dark Void★Male★Delta★Tags-Laika

Drogo boomed with laughter as Laika made a comment of her hunting skills. Looking over their kills again he nodded. "This should be plenty for now." He smiled at her. Then the rest of her comment sunk into is head. He pondered briefly, "Um, I don't know that I have anything else to do for now." He shifted on his paws. "I can smell the rains moving in, so it might be a day for lounging around the camp. Unless there is something you wanted or needed?" Aside from hunting and caring for the pack Drogo wasn't very good at socializing. He didn't know how to respond to the huntress' question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ira★Dark Void★Female★Fighter★Tags-Thorn

The white female sighed as Thorn put his nose back to the ground and began moving faster. "It's a lot of ground to cover. I can come to that side and help better if you like." Ira wasn't sure if just the two of them could sniff out whatever it was Thorn was looking for in time. She continued to sniff around her side and keep watch over the male. The only thing she was smelling was faint traces of their own pack. Internally the fighter grumbled to herself. All this patrol seemed to be doing to her was making her ask questions. After a few more paces out a single rain drop dripped on her nose. It wouldn't be long before the two wolves would be soaked through their pelts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saurrint★Bear Claw★Male★Hunter★Tags-Open

The sound of a running water alerted Saurrint that he was approaching the stream. He cautiously sniffed the air before padding silently to the edge of the water. Saurrint had been out looking for small prey since he woke up, but was off to a horrible start. Everything he had found thus far was either too large for him to take down himself, or just out of reach. No sooner than he thought of the out of reach critters a squirrel sounded from the trees above him. He sighed and lowered his head to begin lapping up some of the cool water. It seemed the male was going to have to find another hunter or two to assist him in catching something a little bigger than vermin. He took one last gulp of water and turned back towards camp to see if there was anyone willing to help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freya★Bear Claw★Female★Omega★Tags-Krux

Here
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:46 am

Dark Void Pack

Lorelei / delta fae / crush on Storm runner/ talking with - open
She managed only to nod to the healer as he got his leave to the alpha and the pup they were found earlier. She have a look after him, but didn't follow, she thought that Kendall can handle the situation with the pup and the healer.

Laika / hunter fae/crush on Keyzarr / talking with - Drago
She listened to the delta her eyes looking at the rabbits they were caught so far "yeah...I think so too...this could be plenty for now..." she responded. Her eyes looked over to Drogo as she shook her head "no there is nothing else for me to do or go, I was going for a walk anyway before I run into you, and things just started to happen" she responded to him with a smirk.

Gordon / fighter brute / crush on Gina / talking with - Toad, Chrysa
He was silently listening to the two, he was unsure for a moment what he could say to them. He didn't have anything against for fighters to play tag, but it sure was kind of weird "I see..tag huh?" he said silently. He looked at them "well that sure passes some time, but you could always ask if Liannah, Gina, or Amarok has any tasks for you to do...If you need anything to do?" he said gently.

Bear Claw Pack

Cerberus / Gamma brute / crush on open / talking with - Misty
He was on his way toward the den when he heard his name being called 'seriously...I sure start to feel like an alpha' he thought to himself. Sighing he turned to the pup sitter "What could be so weird for us to see it?" he spoke up to the she-wolf. He thought for a moment 'Soulfire? what does an omega and pup sitter do into the forest?' he thought "well I don't know where Krux is, but be pleased that he is not here...you and Soulfire could get yelled after sneaking out without telling nobody..." he spoke up "so now tell me what did you find?" he asked once more.

Rex/hunter brute / crush on Soulfire / talking with - Renn, Soulfire
He flicked his ears over to Soulfire, a little disappointed by her choice of words "In do trust you Soulfire when you say that way about yourself, it makes me think are you unpleased to being an omega? Do you want to become a beta or something better instead?" he said to her. He listened to her with a smile "there is not that many preys caught anyway just a two rabbit, maybe three I am not so sure if Renn caught two or one...but what if they don't follow us? instead, try to catch those rabbits still hiding in their dens?"`he asked her.

Tasha / lead healer fae / crush on open / talking with - Blast
She shook her head "no, just be gentle with them...nothing more" she responded to the male "and don't try to stow them into your mouth...those flowers don't like it..." she responded. She turned toward the other flower garden there, her eyes looked toward the water not so far away from where they were at the moment.

Last bumped by Tainted~Wings on Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:46 am.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me