No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Fri May 25, 2018 4:22 am

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Nadine, Juliette, Zahra, Seraphina | Feeling: Cautious | Tags: Nadine, Juliette, Zhara, Seraphina

Odin seemed to understand Nadine's willingness to leave the area, as he felt the same kind of urgency. There was no telling what predators or other horses would be drawn to this area by the scent of horses and blood. He wanted them to travel elsewhere, perhaps find a stream or something not far off. His ears swiveled back and he turned, starting to walk down the hill. He stopped and looked back at the mares, neighing to them to beckon them forward. If they did not follow voluntarily, he would just have to be a little rougher. The sun would be setting soon, making movement a bit more dangerous as the nocturnal creatures came out to play.
[center] ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ✦𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫.✦ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:50 am

Seraphina|mare|8 years old|Quarter x Mustang|Herd:Odin's|Tags: Zahra, Odin, Nadine and Juliette
She nickered softly when Nadine nuzzled her cheek she still was feeling conflicted leaving Zahra behind. She felt relief when Nadine walked over to Zahra Seraphina trotted after her and began to clean the mare once more. Seraphina looked up when Odin neighed she understood that he wanted them to come forward she started walking towards Odin her tail swishing off flies. As she walked over she would sometimes stop and sniff the ground if she thought she saw something interesting. Before reaching Odin she turned and looked at Zahra to see if she was coming her chestnut ears pricked forward.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Fri May 25, 2018 8:09 am

Zahra

||Mare|| Foalless || 6 years || Herd: Avoiding|| Feeling : Scared || Heat Stage: 1 || Tags: Seraphina, Nadine, Odin, Juliette

Zahra's silver tail swished at her bleeding hocks. She snorted nervously and shifted her weight from hoof too hoof. Nervously, she eyed Nadine and her foal. Would her fellow mare abandon her, and let Zahra succumb to her wounds? Was Zahra fated to be left to the mercy of the wilderness by her newfound herd?

Seraphina's soft nose at her neck assured her that, no, she would not be abandoned. Her herd was here for her.

Odin's ears pricked suddenly, and he gazed towards the dawning dusk. With a mighty neigh, he rallied the mares behind him. Nadine and Juliette fell in line behind him and turn to trot away. The remaining chestnut horse turned to Zahra. nickering softly. She swayed her head toward the herd, as if ushering Zahra forward.

The Arabian mare stumbled forward, stepping out of the pool of blood. No doubt a rough predator could catch the scent, and easily track down an easy meal.

But Zahra did not fear such a fate, for now she had a herd to protect her.

Slowly, she trotted up towards Seraphina. She sighed and starred off towards the herd before nudging the chestnut mare with her scratched nose. The message was clear;
Let's go. I'm coming

With that, she set off at a canter, following her new herd.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrohh » Sat May 26, 2018 1:46 pm

| mare | shire horse | three | ☀ 𝓽𝓮𝔃𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓸𝓬𝓪 ☀ | tags; open | stallion; open | offspring; - |
| mood; happy | status; heat 2 |xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tez came-to in a sheltered valley, a large tree hanging over her. She got to her hooves slowly, her ears angled forward. She gazed around her area calmly, blinking in an effort to wake herself up. She trotted out of the valley, the tall grass tickling the long coat that hung loosely over her hooves.

She slowed down, taking time to look around and examine the area, ears pricked. There was no scent, or creature, insight, the chirp of crickets ringing in her ears. She galloped forwards, head held high, with a bounce in her step. Through one of her long rides, she lost balance, stumbling and falling on her side. She blew out a snort, returning to her hooves and going back to having fun.

| mare | gypsy vanner | four | ☁ 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓽𝔃𝓪𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓪𝓽𝓵 ☁ | tags; open | stallion; open | offspring; - |
| mood; calm | status; heat 3 |xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quetz lightly stepped down her hoof, bending down to graze. Her ears folded to the side slowly, her memories returning to the large open field of before. No, now was now, and she was alone. She kicked the dirt with one of her front hoofs, searching for a better place to get her meal.

On her quick, slow journey, she encountered lots of things. There was a log, a few butterflies, even a spider spindling its delicate web. The peace was often disturbed by a far-off whinny or tromp of galloping hooves, but nothing was angled to her. Finally, she had found a path of tall grass, and she bent down to continue.
Last edited by Sorrohh on Sun May 27, 2018 10:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat May 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Seraphina|mare|8 years old|Quarter x Mustang|Herd:Odin's|Tags: Zahra, Odin, Nadine and Juliette
Seraphina whinnied with delight and began cantering after her herd. She felt so happy that she was part of a group and that she would be protected she let out a buck just for the fun of it and squealed in happiness tossing her chesnut head in playfulness.She calmed down a little and slowed to a trot but she still had a lot of energy which serially showed in her eyes which were alert and full of life. She trotted up next to Zahra in case she needed help.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post {6}

Postby Lavellan » Wed May 30, 2018 6:20 am

♛「Dáire」♛
      Stallion Andalusian 7 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Rose
      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
        (Waitin' for Ballistic)
        Despite the fact that she thought herself to be alone, the tobiano mare had long caught the eye of the watchful Dáire, dark eyes watching the colourful mare as she stood like a picture at the side of a nearby lake. Snorting lightly, dark muzzle tucking into his chest, he decided that he wouldn't like to be watched, so she probably didn't either. A low, soft whinny called out to the mare as the stallion began to descend the hill towards both the lake and the mare.
        Keeping his distance, he lowered his head to the water, a number of yards from the mare, and drank his fill, tail swishing lightly but otherwise not moving, showing no signs of aggression or eagerness. Raising his head a moment later, eyes turning to the mare, he nickered gently, extending his muzzle in a movement of greeting. He exhaled softly, sharing his scent with her, and both of his ears pricked forward as he caught the scent of her heat. It was strong, but not mind-filling, as the stallion remained respectfully distant. The mare was stunning, and Dáire hoped that she would be friendly, if not somewhat accommodating.

♛「Lír」♛
      Stallion Irish Draught Horse 12 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Zaria/Zeph
        Strong teeth moving gently across the mare's back, Lír attempted to revel in the sweet moment, but the mare's heat scent was strong, occupying his mind. Snorting once, as though trying to dispel the scent from his nostrils, the stallion moved his head from her back, turning his attention instead to the colt, still confused as to what was happening. An irrational anger flushed through the stallion - this was a colt, a threat, a rival. A streak through his mind told him to kill the youngster, get rid of the competition now, while it was easy. Tossing his forelock, again dispelling the thought from his mind, the stallion took the moment to look to the colt, and that was when the coin dropped. The stripe on the youngster's face was almost identical to his own, and he held no scent of another. This was his son.
        Bumping Zaria's shoulder once, the stallion took a step back, allowing the colt to get to his mother without being worried by the imposing figure between them. The colt would get accustomed to him, that was the way of the world, but Lír had to give him time to do that. Raising his noble head high, surveying the area around them, Lír checked for the presence of others before lowering himself to the ground, as if to prepare to roll. Foals are naturally curious creatures - Zeph was sure to come over and check him out, especially if he seemed non-intimidating and almost strange.

♛「Áine」♛
      Mare Arabian 5 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Pregnant (Due Summer) Tags: Imp
        Snorting lightly at the stallion's forward confidence, Áine pinned her ears lightly, unsure of the pressure of his sudden presence at his side. The mare's tail lashed once, but the small mare bumped her muzzle almost tentatively to the stallion's shoulder, showing that she was happy to have him here. The gray mare felt almost tiny compared to the stallion, whose body was built with a clear showing of sport horse blood flowing through him. Áine raised her head almost haughtily, wondering could she reach the same height as his head, but soon settled down, returning his soft grooming with a gentle tug of his mane. She moved her touch to his withers, a more comfortable spot for her, and shifted her weight, resting up off a hind hoof. A soft sigh rolled from her nostrils, relaxing gradually in the presence of the stallion. It was weird to be in the presence of a stallion who was unfamiliar to her, after her old herd disbanding, but it was something Áine could get used to... Right?

♛「Morrigan & Banshee」♛
      Mare Mustang 13 Years Stallion: - Offspring: 1 Status: Heat 1 Tags: Seraphina/Zahra/Alone
      Filly Mustang 6mo Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Too Young Tags: Seraphina/Zahra/Alone

Pale tail wagging fiercely as the filly latched on to her mother, Banshee fed deeply, each time feeding as though she had never eaten before. Morrigan, the long-suffering mother, merely lowered her head, knowing that this filly could well be one of her last in her passing age. She might get lucky enough to have one more, two if the stars really shone down on her, but her chances of having a healthy foal were steadily dwindling.
        Ripping the mother from her thoughts came a soft nicker, and Morrigan whirled with a pin of her ears, only to spot a younger mare approaching. The chestnut mare appeared friendly enough, but Morrigan still raised her head as a faint warning - don't get to close to my daughter. Pushing Banshee behind her, much to the filly's distaste, Morrigan huffed out a breath in greeting to the mare. From her hiding place behind her mother, the palomino filly chattered her teeth, telling the mare that she was a baby, and that she didn't want trouble. The pair probably looked almost comical, with the off-white head peeping out from behind her mother's rear.
        Unfortunately, the trio's introduction was cut short as a splitting whinny cut through the air. Morrigan snapped her head around, ears pricked straight up in an attempt to hear where it came from, before a blind panic rushed over her. She didn't see the young, gray mare thundering towards them, she didn't spare a thought for the chestnut mare that had just approached. The old mare's thoughts were filled with two words - "Cougar" and "Protect". Whirling around, bunching her muscles, she nipped harshly at her daughter's hind, but there was no need - the filly was already fleeing, white terror flashing in her eyes.
        The pair heard the heart-wrenching cries, they heard the snorts and the stamps until they were far enough away from the commotion. Far from the stallion and mare duo that moved to help, far from the cougar that would not harm again that day. A cold sweat had broken out on the mare's pelt from white fear, a hot sweat on the filly's from fatigue, but yet, they kept running. They ran until the sounds were gone from behind then, then they kept running. Morrigan was taking no chances, not on her daughter's life.
        And with that, the pair were alone again.

♛「Beira」♛
      Mare Appaloosa 9 Years Stallion: Aelius Offspring: - Status: Covered Tags: Aelius/Rhea
        A soft snort accompanying a shake of her mane, Beira spooked lightly at the sound of the stallion moving away swiftly, but stopped still as he began to show off again. Tail flicking lightly at her hips, the mare breathed a soft breath, what might have been mistaken for a laugh. This stallion certainly was more interesting than any she had ever met. And, thus, with a silent nod to herself, she decided - this stallion would be hers.
        Snorting softly at his muzzle as he approached, the mare froze at the sound that he heard, ears pinned back to her skull as she prepared for the flight or flight mentality to kick in, but as the palomino relaxed, so did she. Shaking her mane, lowering her muzzle to the long grass to grasp a mouthful. Snapping her head up as the male began to snake, kicking up her rear but not lashing out, she began to trot towards the other pair, assuming that this was where the stallion wanted to go. Passing the mare and foal by, not cutting too close, she circled around before stopping at a distance far enough to allow them to acquaint themselves without her getting in the way. Huffing at the ground, the mare then began to graze, content to wait here until the stallion was finished with the new mare.

♛「Bec」♛
      Mare Gypsy Vanner 3 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 2 Tags: Sabre
        Eyes brightening lightly, Bec caught sight of the impressive stallion before he turned. She froze in her step, fear flushing through her as she felt his eyes on him. Lowering her head submissively, tongue darting out to lick her lips in a clear message - she didn't want him to hurt her. She tensed lightly as he stepped forward, but she relaxed as she realized that he was only familiarizing himself with her scent. The young mare's tail lashed against her side, spreading that light heat scent, unbeknownst to her. As the stallion granted her her space once again, she plucked up her bravery, nickering softly to him. She stepped one solid leg forward, rounding her neck slightly while reaching out with her nose with a soft exhale. His scent filled her nostrils, and she made a note to memorize it, wishing to remember it for the future. Jerking her head back suddenly, ears pricked to him, the young mare's eyes glinting eagerly. This stallion didn't seem too harsh, not hostile, so potentially was a friend? Whirling away, crow-hopping for a number of strides, she turned to look behind her, watching to see if he would join her in play.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:02 am

╔════════════╗
☼ 𝘼𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙪𝙨 ☼

:: Stallion ::
:: Anglo-Arab ::
:: 10 Years ::
:: Coverings: 1 ::
:: Mares: Beira ::

Tags: Beira,
Rhea

╚════════════╝
x
Aelius closely followed his spotted mare in a floating trot, tail flagged high, he began to show off before even being anyone near the mare and foal. When they were close, he split off from spotted one, letting her graze by her lonesome if she desired, as long as she didn't stray far. He paused for a quick second, running his gaze up and down the mare and foal. The mare looks a tad on edge, distrustful, defensive, and grumpy. All normal behaviors for a mare, Aelius has found. It would be best not to get as close and direct with the mare as he had been with Spotty.
Taking a couple steps back Aelius bobbed his head in a lighthearted manner before turning on his haunches to his left and taking off in a floating trot. He repeated the same dancing ritual he had shown the spotted mare earlier, flexing and curving his neck, holding his tail high, and being sure to exaggerate every single movement to show his health and vitality. He trotted back to the mare, stopping about five meters away from the dam. His face was soft, eyes bright and kind looking. He'd glance at his spotted mare to ensure she was still around time to time but otherwise remained focused on the bay mare in front of him to gauge her reaction and adapt accordingly. He extended his neck and dropped his head, nickering softly to the mare. For the time being, he'll wait here patiently for the mare to come forward.

╔════════════╗
❀ 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼 ❀

:: Mare ::
:: Appaloosa ::
:: 6 Years ::
:: Stallion: Open ::
:: Heat Stage: 1 ::

Tags: Margo

╚════════════╝x
x
x
x
x
x
Bliss waited nervously on top of that hill for the creature to respond. She really hoped it was a horse she saw and not a predator. A predator would probably be bad for her. For a moment, the figure did not respond, but she could see it moving. She pulled her ears back, tucking her tail and glancing around nervously. Then a few more seconds later, a whinny reached her ears. Bliss instantly perked up, lifting her tail slightly and taking on an alert stance. The horse came galloping over to her and Bliss being desperate herself for contact with another equid, started to carefully pick her way down the hill to meet partway with the horse. She didn't care if it was a mare, a stallion, or gelding, she just wanted to stop being a lone.
Paying more attention to the footing than the progress the other horse was making, Bliss came within inches of stumbling into the large draft mare. She reeled back a few feet in surprise and then paused as she took in the giant mare. Bliss had never seen a mare so big and powerful. She had seen taller horses, but certainly never a horse so thick and muscular. All the horses Bliss had ever met had about the same body type as herself.
Being this close, Bliss knew it was a mare, her heat scent was nearly overwhelming. Bliss hoped the fact wouldn't make the other mare grouchy. Carefully leaning forward, Bliss lightly bumped her nose against the draft mare's to exchange scents. Bliss always considered herself to be normal sized, it a bit on the short side. Being next to this mare though made Bliss feel like she was a foal all over again. This mare seemed alright thus far, but she wasn't totally sure. She gave a playful toss of the head and flagged her tail, inviting the mare to play if she so wished.
(waiting for w0ah?)

╔═════════════╗
☠ 𝓚𝓱𝓪𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪 ☠

:: Mare ::
:: Arabian ::
:: 9 Years ::
:: Stallion: Open ::
:: Heat Stage: 4 ::

Tags: Bullet

╚═════════════╝
x
x
Khaalida flicked her ear back, turning to watch the bay stallion behind her as he sprung into action. The lack in patience the stallion displayed was irritating for the mare, admittedly. When he squealed in her face and reared she pinned her ears and rose up onto her hind legs herself, striking the air with her hooves. She remained upright for a second longer than the stallion before falling back to the ground. She pricked her ears momentarily, watching the stallion's next moves with a slightly piqued interest. He did seem to be trying a bit more, but he was going to have to do a bit more to make up for the bratty colt behavior he just exhibited. Snorting, she turned around, lashing her tail and walking further away this time before lowering her head to nibble on the tall grass. Glancing at the stallion she shook her head and turned her rear away from him.
It was getting warmer out and reaching Khaalida's preferred time of breeding, along with being deep in heat, she wouldn't be particularly difficult to court, but she also expects more than a simple paw, yet she does not want to be yelled at either. The stallion needs to try more for something in the middle between his calm, but unenergetic first attempt and his last over the top, in-your-face method.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: post 3

Postby eventer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:53 pm

HOENIX
    stallion fourteen years 17"1hh/irish sport horse tags; valkyrie
    mares none

dapple grey in colour, light amber brown eyes surveying his surroundings as he grazed calmly only lifting his head every few minutes to look around making sure no stallions were too close, this was his area, his territory for the moment, he wasn't about to have a stallion try to take it from him. his dark dapples had lightened up ,a lot since he was a 5 year old when his dapples were almost black in colour. his attention was off on something, well nothing really and when he spotted something in the distance his ears pinned back and flicked forwards again as he studied the animal and when he knew it was a horse he stood tall for a moment until he knew it was a mare, the smell made it obvious when the wind blew down her smell. ears flicking calmly the stallion replied to the mares neigh with a gentle whinny, ears twitching calmly he eyed her curiously as she made an almost b line for him. she seemed to pull off slightly before getting too close, he snorted gently and pulled another mouthful of grass before watching her as she too began to graze, rather impressed with her control for such a young mare, even himself was controlling himself and he'd learnt control over the years. he let out a soft nicker and closed the distance between them, ears flicking he nickered gently to her and stretched his maw out to her soft rumbling nickers escaping his soft rubbery lips as he gently caressed her neck with them. wanting to get her attention he gently nibbled until his teeth lightly latched onto some of her mane, a small cheeky smirk over his lips as he tugged softly and half reared letting go pulling away to avoid harming her in any way. he nickered softly to her and tossed his head before trotting in a circle around the young mare coming to a halt slightly behind the mares hip, ears flicking from forwards to back he ran his maw across her hip up her spine and followed it down her tail, raising his brow as he eyed her curiously nudging her tail gently as he asked
-fade? (unless you want her to act out a little lol)

MP
    stallion sixteen years 16"0/mustang x french anglo tags; aine
    mares none

the pinto stallion watched the young mare curiously as she seemed to study him, ears flicking he eyed her calmly and twitched an ear forwards when she suddenly started walking towards him. imp smiled softly, and gently nosed her when she closed the distance between them, she seemed reasonably confident, so felt less like he needed to be so 'careful' around her. ears flicking lightly he nickered back to her gently "hello miss, my name is imp, what might your name be my dear?" he said calmly, stepping past her head slightly to her neck, nibbling against her he eyed her swollen stomach curiously, for the moment he brushed it aside with a soft huff and continued to nibble, looking for soft pressure points that could lull her into a serene state, or simply until she felt nervous with his touch.

OKER
    stallion five years 16"2/andalusion x english thoroughbred x mustang tags; open
    mares none

the golden stallion had left moments before the older wiser dapple grey stallion, and when joker found a mare, he made no hesitation until he saw that he was not the only one who spotted her, he groaned and slowed until he stopped when the older stallion put himself between joker and the mare, he looked around to the mare for a moment then to the grey and pinned his ears before snorting and trotting off to find easier prey.

YBIL
    mare sixteen years 15"3/australian brumby x english thoroughbred lone mare tags; open
    stallion none

the mare ripped at the grass aggressively, her heart racing from the stallion she'd just left, a cruel but older stallion he'd been, only able to get away as he'd been a tad distracted, however, he caught ont, and ran after her for a while, but seven mares were more important than one who clearly didn't want to be there.

she'd gone into her final stage of heat in the last few hours and her body wanted to return to her stallion her mind said otherwise, so she distracted herself with feeding. her body dripped from sweat making her thin coat glue down to her skin. she stood grazing for about ten minutes, before looking for water, she found herself grateful when the source she found was a lake, and she instantly waded in until she was about shoulder deep and she started to drink long gulps until she felt her thirst quenched. before leaving the lake she began to splash around, bringing her front leg up and down out of the water causing the glistening water to fall over her coat and wash of the sweat, you could see the oil from her body glide across the water until it was barley noticeable, but still the mare splashed around until she was completely drenched and she made her way across the lake, no where deep enough to swim, which made it easier for her, not having to tire out from a swim she pulled up on the other side and pulled at the grass flicking her tail gently spreading her strong heat scent, almost deliberately.

THENA
    mare fourteen years 116"3/arabian warmblood lone mare tags; open
    stallion none

text

RTEMIS
    mare two years mature 17"1/ knabstrupper warmblood lone mare tags; zinova
    stallion none

as soon as she had joined zinova and viveka a stallion had come stolen her new friend. he'd run in and divided the trio, artemis having been glued to zinova's side, left viveka separated to the side, making her the easier option for the adolescent male who had not been much older than themselves.

with a soft sigh she flicked her ears and nickered gently to the older mare, she swished her scented tail and looked around calmly unsure of what was going to happen now, two youngsters would surley be snatched up. she snorted gently and nibbled at the grass around her front hooves, soft blinks bouncing off her eyes, the sun beaming off her spotted coat, she glanced to the grullo pinto mare for a moment mimicking most of her actions, as she was still learning, most of her behaviour was still very babyish, and while she was a year younger than zinova, they were both still babies so neither of their behaviour was particularly mature. twitching her ears she nibbled at the grass once more before pawing at the ground and then buckling her knees lowering her frame to the ground, rolling onto her side and back wriggling around scratching the itches she couldn't reach, she and zinova hadn't really reached the mutual grooming stage yet, that was something horses did when they really truly liked one another. ears flicking calmly she rolled upright, front legs tucked under, back legs bent neatly she nibbled at the grass around her knees and where she could reach, one ear glued to zinova all the while.

HEA / AIA
    mare seventeen years 16"3/australian thoroughbred x mustang lone mare tags; aelius, beira
    stallion none
    filly one week mature 17"1/dams breeding x swedish warmblood lone filly tags; aelius, beira
    stallion none

rhea watched as the duo slowly made their way towards herself and her filly. she flicked her tail over her haunches and twitched her ears. a final soft blink from her eyes before they settled hard with obvious stress as she watched the stallion part off from the mare and head towards her. she gave a sharp snort and took a few dominant steps forward, like a stallion would when approaching another male, however only a few steps before she eyed him warily. one of ears twitched from the mare to the stallion, but her remaining ear glued to her filly and eyes stuck on the stallion. she watched as he showed off for her and she had to admit, he was a dashing stallion, he was light on his feet, while he possibly lacked the strength some stallions around here didn't, his agility would out match most stallions and would make it a relatively even fight.

while he seemed to just show off the mare let out a soft sigh and lowered her nose to the ground and picked at the green grass while maia seemed to want the spotted mares attention, and was tossing her little nose, only getting so far before rhea would call her back and scold her with a nip. her attention sat on maia for some time seeing as the stallion was keeping his distance and she remained relatively relaxed for the time being as she pulled at the grass. when a nicker erupted and it wasn't from the mare or maia, she looked to the stallion and eyed him, her soft blinking eyes returning to hard cautious eyes. as he approached her however she raised her head higher, lashed her tail and pinned her ears until he stopped, well he had some brains, he stopped a decent distance from her, smart enough to know she'd charge as she'd done before.

she calmed down when he remained at the distance but she didn't relax, she stood tall on all four feet which were firmly planted on the ground, maia stood at her mothers hip as she was told and waited until she could wonder off or not. after about ten minutes or so of staring down the stallion, rhea let out a soft sigh and lowered her nose to the ground flicking her tail and walking slightly off to the left of the stallion, filly dancing at her hip, realising that for the moment that leaving her mothers side was not a good idea at the moment. rhea snorted gently, keeping an ear on the stallion she began to graze calmly keeping herself between the stallion and her filly, however calm she was at this moment, she would just as easily turn on the stallion if he made a wrong move, for now she was satisfied with how he was approaching her.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:21 pm

zeus
stallion 3 years brumby x mustang mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: bliss, margo

zeus cantered along, throwing his head and bucking every now and then, reveling in the joy of life. he came to a sudden halt as a nicker drew his attention. it wasn't directed at him, however, but a pretty little appaloosa mare. he searched for the horse who nickered, and his eyes landed upon a huge draft mare. zeus perked up. two mares at once? the thought that the draft mare may be too tall for him to cover did not even cross his mind as he made his way over to the hill where the two mares were greeting each other, letting out a friendly nicker as he got closer.

((waiting for @w0ah))

bullet
stallion 12 years irish sport horse mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: khaalida

bullet nickered once again to the mare as she turned away from him. why was this so hard? mares usually flocked to him enthusiastically, but this mare decided that she was going to play hard-to-get. he pranced after her, arching his neck and lifting his feet high off of the ground. being more of a cross-country horse, he was not used to these almost dressage-like movements, but the sun certainly did shine on his coat. it was clear to see his muscles rippling under his skin as he pranced in a circle before her. he rose in a playful half-rear before dropping to the ground and nickering once again.

farasha
mare 10 years anglo arabian stallion: open heat: stage 3 foals: n/a tags: joker

farasha galloped along the valley, feeling the wind lift her mane and cause her tail to fly like a glossy black banner behind her. the pounding of her hooves slowed as she neared the river. like always, the black anglo arabian scanned the landscape around her before taking a drink. though she could not see any stallions nearby, she could certainly smell one. the scent was faint, however, so she lowered her head to drink. the cool water trickled down her throat, making her feel refreshed. once her thirst was satisfied, she scanned the area again. farasha's heart leaped into her throat as she spotted a palomino stallion walking along a fair distance away. she flicked her ears, contemplating whether she should call out to him. she would like to be covered, that much was certain, but she wasn't sure whether this stallion would try and claim her as his property or not. she hated it when stallions paraded her around like a prized jewel, and if this stallion showed any hints of such behaviour, she would attack him for sure. coming up with this idea, the black mare let out a whinny of greeting. unlike most mares, her voice was quite low, almost like a stallion's.

ricochet
mare 7 years mustang stallion: open heat: stage 2 foals: n/a tags: dáire, rose

ricochet snorted, surprised, as she heard a nearby whinny. she searched for the source and found a handsome bucksin stallion approaching a tobiano mare. should she go greet them? or should she wait and watch? settling for the later option, the grullo mare approached slowly and stood a safe distance away beside a stack of boulders. neither horse should notice her unless they were looking hard, as her silvery grey-brown coat blended in with the stone beside her.

((waiting for @Ballistic and @Laurara))
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Post {6}

Postby Lavellan » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:19 am

♛「Dáire」♛
      Stallion Andalusian 7 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Ricochet
        Snorting a breath through his nose, lowering his head to the grass below him, Dáire didn't actually pull up mouthfuls, rather, he was scenting for something... anything. Every mare he had come across had either been accompanied by a stronger stallion, or pushed him away, and Dáire didn't want to force them to do anything. Black tail lashing against his side once, the stallion turned, glancing up to a bundle of stone that rose just a short distance away. That would be a perfect hiding space for predators... the stallion thought as he moved, believing his best option to be to get as far from it as possible. It was then that the stallion froze, a shape becoming clear beside the rocks. A grullo horse stood beside them, head lowered and seeming not to be paying attention to him. A short, sharp squeal-like whinny rose up his throat as he recognized the shape to be a mare, and entirely alone.
        Nickering a hello, the stallion crossed the distance between them, ears pricked eagerly to her. He stopped at a respectable distance, not wanting to push her away, and lowered his head to offer her his nose to scent.

♛「Lír」♛
      Stallion Irish Draught Horse 12 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Zaria/Zeph
        Strong teeth moving gently across the mare's back, Lír attempted to revel in the sweet moment, but the mare's heat scent was strong, occupying his mind. Snorting once, as though trying to dispel the scent from his nostrils, the stallion moved his head from her back, turning his attention instead to the colt, still confused as to what was happening. An irrational anger flushed through the stallion - this was a colt, a threat, a rival. A streak through his mind told him to kill the youngster, get rid of the competition now, while it was easy. Tossing his forelock, again dispelling the thought from his mind, the stallion took the moment to look to the colt, and that was when the coin dropped. The stripe on the youngster's face was almost identical to his own, and he held no scent of another. This was his son.
        Bumping Zaria's shoulder once, the stallion took a step back, allowing the colt to get to his mother without being worried by the imposing figure between them. The colt would get accustomed to him, that was the way of the world, but Lír had to give him time to do that. Raising his noble head high, surveying the area around them, Lír checked for the presence of others before lowering himself to the ground, as if to prepare to roll. Foals are naturally curious creatures - Zeph was sure to come over and check him out, especially if he seemed non-intimidating and almost strange.

♛「Áine」♛
      Mare Arabian 5 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Pregnant (Due Summer) Tags: Imp
        Snorting lightly at the stallion's forward confidence, Áine pinned her ears lightly, unsure of the pressure of his sudden presence at his side. The mare's tail lashed once, but the small mare bumped her muzzle almost tentatively to the stallion's shoulder, showing that she was happy to have him here. The gray mare felt almost tiny compared to the stallion, whose body was built with a clear showing of sport horse blood flowing through him. Áine raised her head almost haughtily, wondering could she reach the same height as his head, but soon settled down, returning his soft grooming with a gentle tug of his mane. She moved her touch to his withers, a more comfortable spot for her, and shifted her weight, resting up off a hind hoof. A soft sigh rolled from her nostrils, relaxing gradually in the presence of the stallion. It was weird to be in the presence of a stallion who was unfamiliar to her, after her old herd disbanding, but it was something Áine could get used to... Right?

♛「Morrigan & Banshee」♛
      Mare Mustang 13 Years Stallion: - Offspring: 1 Status: Heat 1 Tags: Open
      Filly Mustang 6mo Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Too Young Tags: Open

Pale tail wagging fiercely as the filly latched on to her mother, Banshee fed deeply, each time feeding as though she had never eaten before. Morrigan, the long-suffering mother, merely lowered her head, knowing that this filly could well be one of her last in her passing age. She might get lucky enough to have one more, two if the stars really shone down on her, but her chances of having a healthy foal were steadily dwindling.
        Ripping the mother from her thoughts came a soft nicker, and Morrigan whirled with a pin of her ears, only to spot a younger mare approaching. The chestnut mare appeared friendly enough, but Morrigan still raised her head as a faint warning - don't get to close to my daughter. Pushing Banshee behind her, much to the filly's distaste, Morrigan huffed out a breath in greeting to the mare. From her hiding place behind her mother, the palomino filly chattered her teeth, telling the mare that she was a baby, and that she didn't want trouble. The pair probably looked almost comical, with the off-white head peeping out from behind her mother's rear.
        Unfortunately, the trio's introduction was cut short as a splitting whinny cut through the air. Morrigan snapped her head around, ears pricked straight up in an attempt to hear where it came from, before a blind panic rushed over her. She didn't see the young, gray mare thundering towards them, she didn't spare a thought for the chestnut mare that had just approached. The old mare's thoughts were filled with two words - "Cougar" and "Protect". Whirling around, bunching her muscles, she nipped harshly at her daughter's hind, but there was no need - the filly was already fleeing, white terror flashing in her eyes.
        The pair heard the heart-wrenching cries, they heard the snorts and the stamps until they were far enough away from the commotion. Far from the stallion and mare duo that moved to help, far from the cougar that would not harm again that day. A cold sweat had broken out on the mare's pelt from white fear, a hot sweat on the filly's from fatigue, but yet, they kept running. They ran until the sounds were gone from behind then, then they kept running. Morrigan was taking no chances, not on her daughter's life.
        And with that, the pair were alone again.

♛「Beira」♛
      Mare Appaloosa 9 Years Stallion: Aelius Offspring: - Status: Covered Tags: Aelius/Rhea
        A soft snort accompanying a shake of her mane, Beira spooked lightly at the sound of the stallion moving away swiftly, but stopped still as he began to show off again. Tail flicking lightly at her hips, the mare breathed a soft breath, what might have been mistaken for a laugh. This stallion certainly was more interesting than any she had ever met. And, thus, with a silent nod to herself, she decided - this stallion would be hers.
        Snorting softly at his muzzle as he approached, the mare froze at the sound that he heard, ears pinned back to her skull as she prepared for the flight or flight mentality to kick in, but as the palomino relaxed, so did she. Shaking her mane, lowering her muzzle to the long grass to grasp a mouthful. Snapping her head up as the male began to snake, kicking up her rear but not lashing out, she began to trot towards the other pair, assuming that this was where the stallion wanted to go. Passing the mare and foal by, not cutting too close, she circled around before stopping at a distance far enough to allow them to acquaint themselves without her getting in the way. Huffing at the ground, the mare then began to graze, content to wait here until the stallion was finished with the new mare.

♛「Bec」♛
      Mare Gypsy Vanner 3 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 2 Tags: Open
        Heartbeat racing in her ears, Bec snorted, tossing her mane. Everything was coming to get her. There was something in that bush over there - no, there was something behind her! What was that noise? Could she smell a predator?! Twisting and turning to get away from all of these frightening creatures that may or may not have actually been there, she whirled on the spot to bolt in the opposite direction, ears pinned so flat down to her thick mane that it was as if she hadn't even got any. Skidding to a halt and kicking out with her feathered front legs, she whirled once again, now sweating lightly. Freezing, entire body now trembling, she listened carefully, ears swiveling to catch every little noise.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me