Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs please

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs pl

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:11 pm

Katana
Katana was staring at his mate not knowing he was awake

Persephone
She smiled and said,”you are going to be a great father”
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:12 am

Shadow/female/Tags: Pack/Location: Camp/Mate is Buck/Brother is Baxter/Pups are: Fire, Leo, Fish/Husky/Alpha of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/6-7 years old
Shadow said, “Laylay I call your presence in my den.”

Baxter/male/Tags: Lua/Location: Camp/Mate is Luna, Crush is Lexi/Pups are: Summer, Storm, Amber, and one more/Sister is Shadow/Husky/Beta of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/4-5 years old
He smiled and said softly, “I will be ok.”

Leo/male/Tags: Shai, Shadow/Location: Camp/Crush is Shai, to young for a mate/To young for pups/Mother is Shadow/Siblings are Fire and Fish/Husky/Trainee of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/1 year and 8 months/Husky
Leo said, “You... You do?”

Amber/female/Tags: Lua/Location: Camp/To young for mate and crush/To young for pups/Mother: Lua/Siblings: Summer, Storm, One more/Pup of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/newborn/Canadian Eskimo
She Curled into her mother more.

Hades/male/Tags: Persephone/Location: Camp/Mate is Persephone/No pups currently, but will have some soon/Great Dane/Alpha Of Underdogs/Heterosexual/7 years old
Hades smiled and said, “Your going to be a great mother.” He breathed in her scent and he nuzzled her chest.

Bella/female/Tags: Open/Location: Forest/Mate is Apollo/No pups currently, wants/Golden Retriever/Heterosexual/Siblings: Quintin, Sunstorm, Maia, Olive, Asher/Used to be Healer of Underdogs, Loner now (If Apollo takes Hades, Alpha’s mate)/2 years and 3 months
Bella nodded eagerly and said smiling, “Of course. Whenever Apollo takes Hades down, we’ll need someone else who’s good with herbs besides me.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:53 am

Phoenix and Apollo kept training.
Laylay/Female/3.5 years/ Leaf scout/Pansexual/crush:/Tags: Shadow/Location Camp
Laylay snapped awake at her name, she stood and walked to Shadow's den, her eyes dull. She had refused to tell anyone about why she was so on edge and why she had smelled of Underdogs when she came back a week ago.
Cumin/Male/7 years/Outcast/Hetero/Crush:Yuna(forever and always)/Tags:Bella, Solis/Location Camp
Cumin greeted Solis who had just awoken, he got ready to train with Bella.
Saffron/Male/7years/Leaf warrior/Bisexual/Crush:Shadow/Tags:/Location Camp
Saffron waited for his group.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:11 am

Shadow/female/Tags: Pack/Location: Camp/Mate is Buck/Brother is Baxter/Pups are: Fire, Leo, Fish/Husky/Alpha of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/6-7 years old
Shadow said, “Good you came. Laylay, I’m thinking of sending you on a special mission.”

Bella/female/Tags: Open/Location: Forest/Mate is Apollo/No pups currently, wants/Golden Retriever/Heterosexual/Siblings: Quintin, Sunstorm, Maia, Olive, Asher/Used to be Healer of Underdogs, Loner now (If Apollo takes Hades, Alpha’s mate)/2 years and 3 months
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:34 pm

Layla took a deep breath, "What would that special mission be?"
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:35 pm

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- out- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog looked to Leo. She smiled and said "Yes."

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; w/ Baxter, crush also on Lexi- Summer and Storm + 2 others- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She licked the pups a little more, then nodded to Baxter. "Good," she said to him, and smiled. She then nuzzled the pups happily, and yawned a bit.

Summer- 1 week old?- pup- wants Beta- f- will be Sunstorm- too young- too young for pups- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, black backed and tailed white pup slept.

Storm- 1 week old?- pup- wants healer- m- will be Thunder- too young- has to adopt- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, gray backed and tailed (white tipped) white pup slept.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; w/ Katana now I think- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male bljnked.

Solis- 3- loner- m- homo; Phoenix- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- out- Tags: Phoenix, Apollo, Cumin, Bella

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male smiled and greeted Cumin back. He then looked to where Phoenix was.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:27 pm

Persephone
"I still can't help but worry, what if something goes wrong? What if they don't survive?" She asks panic evident

Katana
He shook his head and blushed as his mate caught him staring.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:43 pm

Shadow/female/Tags: Laylay/Location: Camp/Mate is Buck/Brother is Baxter/Pups are: Fire, Leo, Fish/Husky/Alpha of Leaf Pack/Bisexual/6-7 years old
Shadow said, “I need you to go to Hades for a peace treaty. It has been far to long where we have a border fight and it’s time to end the fight. I want you to go and tell Hades to meet me by the lake by the border at sun high.”

Bella/female/Tags: Cumin/Location: Forest/Mate is Apollo/No pups currently, wants/Golden Retriever/Heterosexual/Siblings: Quintin, Sunstorm, Maia, Olive, Asher/Used to be Healer of Underdogs, Loner now (If Apollo takes Hades, Alpha’s mate)/2 years and 3 months
She greeted Solis and said, “Ready?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:18 pm

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- out- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog looked to Leo. She smiled and said "Yes."

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; w/ Baxter, crush also on Lexi- Summer and Storm + 2 others- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female moved black ears. She licked the pups a little more, then nodded to Baxter. "Good," she said to him, and smiled. She then nuzzled the pups happily, and yawned a bit.

Summer- 1 week old?- pup- wants Beta- f- will be Sunstorm- too young- too young for pups- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, black backed and tailed white pup slept.

Storm- 1 week old?- pup- wants healer- m- will be Thunder- too young- has to adopt- Unknown male x Lua; Baxter is step dad- nursery- Tags: family

The tan eared, gray backed and tailed (white tipped) white pup slept.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; w/ Katana now I think- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male smiled at his mate.

Solis- 3- loner- m- homo; Phoenix- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- out- Tags: Phoenix, Apollo, Cumin, Bella

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male smiled and greeted Bella back. He then wondered if he should join them, or if he was allowed to go watch Phoenix and Apollo as they trained and sparred.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:16 am

Phoenix noticed Solis was awake, "Good morning So-" Before he could finish Apollo knocked him over, Phoenix was a bit shocked and just laid there on the ground for a moment, "Did I run into you to hard?" Apollo asked, Phoenix shook his head and rose to his feet, he lunged at Apollo grabbing on to the bigger male's ear, "Don't feel sympathy for the enemy." Phoenix said through his clamped jaw, "But you looked really confused." Apollo whined playfully before shaking himself free.
"Oh, uh, no, I can't really do something like that." Laylay moved her foot over the ground and watched it move, she let out a big yawn, "You should send someone else, I'm just a scout, if the underdogs attacked me I wouldn't stand a chance."
Cumin/Male/7 years/Outcast/Hetero/Crush:Yuna(forever and always)/Tags: Bella, Solis/Location Camp
Cumin held up his paw as if to say 'pause,' "Hey Solis, want to join us?" He called to Solis.
Saffron/Male/7years/Leaf warrior/Bisexual/Crush:Shadow/Tags: Shiloh/Location Camp
Saffron greeted Baxter and Shiloh, "You two ready?" He asked his fur swaying with the light breeze.

hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me