Shadow pride RP~ Open and accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shadow pride RP~ Open and accepting!

Postby Drogon <3 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:51 am

{Shusui}{Female}{Tags: Rye}

She turned her lean head, looking down at Rye before smiling. Nicolai was the best tigon to spar with. Especially with his patience to help Kiko get the fighting right. Her tail flicked lightly while she licked her nose.

{Kikokuryu (Kiko/Kuryu)}{Male}{Tags: Nicolai}

He was trying to be a fighter just like Nico. But that'd take a long time just to do.

{Nicolai}{Male}{Tags: Kiko}

His tail flicked while he and Kiko spared. He was trying to make this cub the best fighter.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Lea- 4- f- open for crushes but Ace will become her mate- has a couple cubs- Mother- Tags: cubs/ Ace and others

The beautiful brown eared golden female flicked her brown hair ended tail a bit. She sat down, keeping an eye on them so close to the new king...She looked to two newer cubs. “Youre welcome," she laughed gently, and licked then both this time.

Rye (don’t ask)- 2 months- m- too young yet, but will be homosexual probably (crush on Kiko)- too young- cub- Tags: Kiko, Shusui

The cute brown cub twitched his ears, and flicked his tail. He purred as he looked to Shusui once more, resisting the urge to get up and pounce on the tail.

Ari- 2 months f- will be bi (crush: Kodi)- too young yet (but will name mine Malakai probably)- cub- Tags: Lika, Leo, Ace, Skarr, Kodi

The cute cub mewed and shook her head, looking to Lika. The amber eyed cub black cub looked to Ace then. She nodded as she said "They seem really nice. I'm sorry to hear what happened to your parents...Now, um...why do you want my mom?"

Ares- 4- m- Loner (warrior if they bring him in)- Had a mate and offspring (Mouse and Luther), they were taken...open again- Tags: Alaska/cubs

The tall male turned blue eyes to her, then shook his red maned head. The golden male said "I, um...I want to tell you something, but don't know if it's too soon..."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:20 pm

Alaska/female/Tags: Ares, cubs/Location: Forest/Crush is Ares/Bisexual/She has two adoptive cubs: Artemis and Feather
Alaska looks at him with concern and says, “Are you ok Ares? You can tell me anything.”

Kodi/male/hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/Crush is Ari/Tags: Ari, Lika/Location: Camp
Kodi says, “Oh I was wondering who your mother was. That was it.”

Kipper/genderfluid (male)/Hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet/Tags: Sunstorm, Lea/Location: Camp
Kipper licks the lioness on the leg and felt warmth spread into there pelt for the first time in months. Was this What a mother’s love felt like?

Sunstorm/female/Hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet/Tags: Kipper, Lea/Location: Camp
Sunstorm giggled and nuzzled her leg, grateful for the lioness’s kindness.

Feather/female/Tags: Ares, Alaska, Artemis/Homosexual most likely/No mate or crush to young/Location: Forest
Feather looks over at the male and then her mother. She saw her sister do the same.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:25 pm

[in worried, ace hasn't been posted in awhile...Do you think we should keep waiting, or do you just want to make a new lion for Lea, Galaxy?"

Lea- 4- f- open for crushes but Ace will become her mate- has a couple cubs- Mother- Tags: cubs/ Ace and others

The beautiful brown eared golden female flicked her brown hair ended tail a bit. She sat down, keeping an eye on them so close to the new king...She looked to two newer cubs. She smiled when they licked and nuzzled her, and she purred some.

Rye (don’t ask)- 2 months- m- too young yet, but will be homosexual probably (crush on Kiko)- too young- cub- Tags: Kiko, Shusui

The cute brown cub twitched his ears, and flicked his tail. He purred as he looked to Shusui once more, resisting the urge to get up and pounce on the tail.

Ari- 2 months f- will be bi (crush: Kodi)- too young yet (but will name mine Malakai probably)- cub- Tags: Lika, Leo, Ace, Skarr, Kodi

The cute cub mewed and shook her head, looking to Lika. The amber eyed cub black cub looked to Ace then. She nodded as she said "Oh, well that's her. I wonder what they're talking about over there, though."

Ares- 4- m- Loner (warrior if they bring him in)- Had a mate and offspring (Mouse and Luther), they were taken...open again- Tags: Alaska/cubs

The tall male turned blue eyes to her, then shook his red maned head. The golden male said "Yeah, I'm fine, but um...I like you, like a lot, and..."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:55 am

I mean.... it’s up to you what you wanna do.

IC:
Alaska/female/Tags: Ares, cubs/Location: Forest/Crush is Ares/Bisexual/She has two adoptive cubs: Artemis and Feather
Alaska felt shock and a blush on her face and said with a soft voice, “I... I didn’t know. Ares, that feeling is mutual.”

Kodi/male/hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/Crush is Ari/Tags: Ari, Lika/Location: Camp
Kodi says nodding, “Me too.”

Kipper/genderfluid (male)/Hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet/Tags: Sunstorm, Lea/Location: Camp
Kipper Smiled and felt grateful for the lioness’s kindness.

Sunstorm/female/Hybrid of lion and cheetah/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet/Tags: Kipper, Lea/Location: Camp
Sunstorm said smiling, “So what’s are we doing first?”

Feather/female/Tags: Ares, Alaska, Artemis/Homosexual most likely/No mate or crush to young/Location: Forest
Feather looks over at the male with wide eyes and so did Artemis.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:20 pm

[okay, I'm going to wait until Valentine's Day, if they're not back then you can make a new male]

The beautiful brown eared golden female flicked her brown hair ended tail a bit. She sat down, keeping an eye on them so close to the new king...She looked to two newer cubs. She said "Well...are you two hungry or thirsty at all?"

The cute cub mewed and shook her head, looking to Lika. The amber eyed cub black cub looked to Kodi then. She nodded as she said "Should...should we go see?"

The tall male turned blue eyes to her, then shook his red maned head. The golden male said "That's great!" and purred as he nudged her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:57 pm

Gotcha

IC:
Alaska Purred and said, “I was afraid to say something because I thought you would say no to me.” She nudged his neck and for the first time felt she was not alone in this world.

Kodi says looking over to her, “Sure.”

Kipper nodded agreement to Sunstorm.

Sunstorm said looking at her smiling, “Oh yes I’m hungry.”

Feather felt excitement rise in her chest. She copied the males move of nuzzling her mother to her sister, who batted her nose.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:43 pm

Ooc: hey guys I’m a little out of it for a while 😊
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:30 pm

thats okay, kestrel; hey Galaxy, could I put a cub in for feather? I noticed it says she's likely to be homosexual]

The beautiful brown eared golden female flicked her brown hair ended tail a bit. She sat down, keeping an eye on them so close to the new king...She looked to two newer cubs. She said "Let's get you some food."

The cute cub mewed and shook her head, looking to Lika. The amber eyed cub black cub looked to Kodi then. She nodded as she said "Lets go!" She then smiled as she ran towards them.

The tall male turned blue eyes to her, then shook his red maned head. The golden male said "Then I'm glad I said something; now let's find that pride."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:11 am

Yes you may
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me