Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby kierbear » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:53 am

(finally can do my starter.. apologies, this is a bit shorter than I hoped for)

[ Felina ]
Maws pulling the overgrown vegetation out from the earth, Felina grazed. Despite her vulnerable state, the maiden was starving. Her cranium moved around as her teeth brutally shredded up the green blades. Berries would be nice, yet she hadn't found many within these plains. Grass will do, dry or not. However, her audits kept alert; dancing upon her head as they kept "lookout".
Why was she here? In this new area? Simply because of a scent. A scent of a familiar. A scent of someone she'd had grown close to.. Where was that stallion? Somewhere near, she'd hope.

Her hooves gently, yet firmly stride forward in a smooth walking gait, head low. The maiden's optics narrowed. "Cansada," Felina whispered to herself under her breath, her tail swatting violently around, as if she were a feline with a lashing tail. A snort escaped her nostrils and a grumble came from her throat. Overall, she was tired, hungry, and bored. The usual.
kierbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:32 pm

Wait, did your form come through somewhere, then?]

(Sure, Bea could go with him)

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet (Bea?)- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Bluebell and Bea

The blue roan stallion nodded to Bluebell, and said "I supposed that is true...Just because he looks nice, handsome, doesn't mean he's nice. He hasn't done anything to her, though. She's alone with him, he could have attacked her if he wanted to. You could go say hi, if you want to. If you're afraid he wouldn't like to travel...you should ask him. I get this feeling he's the type that may not like being in a herd. Maybe just having a couple mares or something. See, he doesn't have any mares yet. Though, it looks like it's going well, so I think he's going to take Marine in. He could be the type that likes to wander, though, which would make you happy, right?" He asked this, then looked to the new mare. "Oh, um...hello there," he said to Bea. "We...were just watching that stallion, my daughter is over with him. I'm making sure he isn't going to hurt her...Then I'll be on my way, because he likely doesn't want me around."

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare nodded her head up and down again. She said "Thank you, thank you so much for agreeing. I'm sure he would welcome it, he's watched over me for nine years..." She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She moved her hooves a bit, as she continued to stand there with him. She looked back towards the trees. She knew the stallion and mare were back over there somewhere. Probably watching to see what might happen. Well, it was going fine, so Atlantic had nothing to worry about. She quickly put her attentions back on the stallion. She moved a around as she noticed his eyes inspecting her. She twitched her ears to the sides a bit, then perked them again. She nodded her head up and down as she listened to him. She watched him carefully as he circled her. He didn't seem like he was trying to attack her, though. She said "Of course, of course I'll have you as my guard."

Winter Nights; Winter- gelding- 10 y- APH Appy- loner- Demi; Blaze one day- SO open once bonded- might adopt- white with black spots, black ears, one blue and one brown eye, pink muzzle and hooves, hooves have stripes and muzzle has dotting- Tags: Silvia, Chocolat and others

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding glanced around a moment. He and his little pony friend were currently wandering. He made a small sound as she bumped against him. He knew she meant nothing by it, they were both fixed. Even if she hadn't been fixed, she'd still be just being playful. Since he was a gelding and not a stallion. He looked startled when she took off. Signing, he called "Okay," and headed after her quickly, stopping as they reached the other horses.

A Silver Tree/ Silvia- fixed mare- 14 y- Quarter pony- loner- demi; open to bond- SO open once bonded- had a foal or two- 13 or 14 hand high silver bay with black eye skin and hooves and blue eyes- Tags: Winter, Chocolat and others

The playful and adventurous but wild and loud female looked around. She bumped up against her bigger friend, who was sixteen hands high. She herself was only thirteen or fourteen hands. This made her some bit smaller than him. She soon scented and heard horses in the distance. She whinnied, quite loudly for a small thing, and began to run. "Hurry up!" she called to her friend, whom seemed startled by her running off. He began to run too, and they soon came upon another mare, two geldings and a stallion. She stared at the stallion...She then shook her head. She looked to the mare and geldings, saying "Hello...who are you three?" Looking to Chocolat, she said "You too, what's your name?"

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare shook her head a couple times. They finally reached a water source, and she lowered her muzzle to it. She drank her fill then stepped back, looking to the other two. "Now then...I guess we just keep wandering?" she questioned the other two.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding stopped before the water as well. He watched as the mare drank her fill. He then stepped forward to do the same, having stayed back to give her space. As she spoke, he raised his head and nodded, saying "I'm fine with that."

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion observed the mare still, and listened as she spoke. He nodded his head up and down a couple times. "Well, that's a fine enough reason to join a herd. Some horses do join a different herd to get away from the old one. Actually...I think that's how it is with all herds. Once a colt is two, he gets kicked out of the herd anyway, usually." He shook his head a couple times. He then said "Living your own life is a good thing, they shouldn't stop you. It's this way," he then said. He turned to lead the way the short distance back to his herd, now. She really had been quite close to his territory, though they may move soon. For now, he needed to introduce her to the others first.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The Kiger mustang mare looked to the other mare when she was questioned. She almost seemed to be surprised by the question. "I didn't...guess you all probably noticed the looks on my face or something. I...I've been lead mare of this herd ever since I met Romeo. I feel like it's time for another horse to be the lead mare. Maybe that new mare, if she wants. We don't know her yet...but we will get to know her." After all, she saw Romeo leading the mare over, now. She then looked to the colt with what seemed concerned. "You...had a scary dream, a nightmare about a horse that was also like a bear? Oh, I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. Is there...usually you have nightmares because you're worried about or afraid of something." She then looked at Thunder. "I don't know, maybe she wouldn't want to join a herd. It seems like she is, though. Romeo is bringing her over. Apples? That must have been a nice dream."

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- open to be snaked away, and open to relationships with mares as well- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd (Coconut then Vanille mainly)

The dun filly/mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. "Well, horses usually want to be in a herd...If dad's bringing her over now, that means she must feel the same way. Either to get away from an old herd, or for the protection." She then looked to the other mares. "We should wait, since he's coming back over right now. Closer to the mountains...might be a good place, but there's mountain lions...Still, there's water there, and shelter all around."

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed gelding -wb-

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip nodded to him. She twitched her ears, and flared her nostrils a moment. She then watched her stallion, as he seemed to be almost stalking. She wanted to laugh, or rather a horse sound. However, she kept herself from doing such a thing. She watched as he watched the surroundings, the trees. She herself focused on the others, watching them. She made a happy little sound as they all stepped to the water. She lowered her own head, after stepping close to the water as well. She began to drink, and soon had taken her fill. She raised her muzzle back up, water dripping. She moved her lips together a couple times, then shook herself. She let out another happy, little sound. She then stepped back, watching the others as they approached or drank.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Dreamer likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding made an amused noise as he looked at the filly. She seemed embarrassed, and he said "It's okay." He then nodded, saying "Yes, Misu...should I call you Misu, or Tira?" he asked. He knew her mom called her Ramisu. Shaking his head, he said "Yes, we are at the water. We can all drink now," he said, then looked back behind them as well. "Ah, yes, that's Risk, and what I assume to be two horses meaning to join us. They could definitely be our friends," he said.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding said "Sorry..." to the other gelding. Though then Snowrunner said it wasn't a bad thing. He nodded and said "Okay," to him, then looked to Albino. He tried to give a reassuring look to her, then looked to the herd. Risk nodded and said "It sure is, that is the herd. The red and white mare is my mother, and that black and minimal white male is my brother. Oh, yes...that is Jetsam." Risk then looked to Snowrunner, saying "We have another white mare there, too, her name is Snowfall."

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare made an amused sound. "Sometimes...a mom just knows. Not always, but sometimes she just gets this feeling. Anyway, yes, it would work well if they're dark like Jet. Ah...yes, you're right, they could end up being white like me. Even white with black patches could happen. If they do end up being white, I would definitely name them Moonlight, or maybe Breeze. If they're white and black, I could still name them Nightlight since light could be seen as white."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:50 pm

kierbear wrote:(Hello everyone, I hope I'll be able to join! Here's my character's description.) (Not sure if my other post was approved, if another one post from me is just like this, the other one might've been /just/ been approved.)

Name: Felina
S/O: Bi-curious
Nationality: Mexican
Role / Rank: Foreigner
Acquaintances: Jetsam(close friend).
Birth place: Texas, El Paso
NN: Wicked Felina, Lina(rarely used), Mexican Widow, Mexican Spider, Sanchez Widow, etc.

Appearance:
Not as rare, but an uncommon coat color, not seen that much, Felina is a red dun mustang. Like all mustangs, she has an overall excellent build, with a mid-muscular looking form. Scars, many upon her body, but not as noticeable as the large scar upon her stifle. Her mane and tail are overall long; with her tail ending just right at her fetlocks and her forelock ending just below her optics, mane ending right at the curve of her neck. Both mane and tail are tangled, but not as much as to call it a rat's nest, in fact, one could call it...eh.. an odd looking braid, with the rough strands intertwining with yellowish-orange, which match the base of her coat. Felina's eyes, alluring but overall wicked, pulling you in and casting some sort of spell upon you. Those optics, blacker than night, remind you of the beauty of earth, all the while reminding you of the pits below at the same time.

Personality:
Overall alluring, Felina is known to be annoying to others; with a teasing, playful, and flirtatious attitude at all times. It's rare to ever see this Mexican maiden stoic, it's just not in her nature.. yet, you can easily upset her depending on what you say. When she's angry, it's best to leave her be, unless you want her to take it all on you, and no.. it's not fun. When Felina is upset, whether it be sad, angry, disgusted, etc. expect a lot of Spanish coming from her. When any negative emotions, or maybe even overly positive emotions shine through the maiden, English is almost fully forgotten. If you interact with Felina, expect a lot of teasing and everything alike. She's one interesting mare.

Description:
Felina has had a very rough and hard past few years, which I won't get into it that much, but perhaps enough for you to understand. She used to be "run" with this herd, but they all liked to call themselves a "gang". This "gang" wasn't a good one, none of them were good, not even Felina. They did bad and brutal things to other equines, but they were a family.. and this family soon grew apart because their leader had.. gone, eh, "crazy" you can say. It was a bad year, which made Felina run, leaving the others to decease. Felina soon found a sire with the name of Valentino, however, he passed after a brutal situation, making Felina into a widow. Now, Felina is on the run once again, being pursued by a "company" and by a few of her former "gang" members. She can never stay in one place for too long, or else, it could be the end of this Mexican Widow... In which, spiders are invasive.

(right here, spirit.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:00 pm

Thank you XD
Accepted, of course (but there's already a post for her, so...yeah)]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:45 am

name;; Salem
    --
    age;; Three
    --
    gender;; Stallion
    --
    height;; 15.3hh
    --
    appearance;; appaloosa
    --
    personality;; Salem is very reserved and quiet, hes not one for conflict and will probably never be a true lead stallion because of said fact.
    --
    rank;; lone stallion
    --
    foals;; n/a
    --

name;; Honor
    --
    age;; 5
    --
    gender;; mare
    --
    height;; 15.3hh
    --
    appearance;; xxx
    --
    personality;; stubborn at first but very loyal
    --
    rank;; lone mare
    --
    foals;; n/a
    --
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:02 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ She nodded to the lead mare "Well yeah, it's kind of see on you that you're not happy with the position, sadly you're the second oldest of the herd and the longest follower to Romeo" she said to her.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ He shook his head "I don't know what caused that nightmare...maybe I am being stressed on something more than I thought to be..." he responded to the lead mare. His ears perked to Thunder "Apples, I could like to eat them as well...I have not really eaten them" he said.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Tessa, Skylar, others

~~ She looked to the way of Romeo and the new mare as both Tessa and the lead were mentioned about it. She looked over to the gelding there too which seemed to be alone there "Skylar...why not join us there too, I think we're going to move on soon" she called out of the gelding.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Tessa, Juliet

~~ She sighed "I am not really either, I could love to taste some apples sometimes," she said as she looked over to Romeo and the mare "Do you think she will like all of us, what if she doesn't want to be lead mare so soon after joining?" she asked at Juliet.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Tessa, Juliet, others

~~ She sighed "We better not think too much about the possible predators as there are always those no matter where we go, we just need to be on alert and know the area surrounding us, nothing more...of course not to wander alone too far," she said giving a quick look to the two foals when she said that.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: Serena, Blaze, Dreamer, Silvia, Winter

~~ He looked to the fixed mare, giving her a little bit of a cold stare "Why are you unequaling me over them? Me being a stallion, means nothing" he spoke up flicking his tail "It Chocolat, my name as you dared to ask" he spoke up. Shaking his head a little bit he looked to the other geldings there. It sure made him wonder why was there so many geldings here and why was he not be gelded as he was not much older or younger than those in here was.

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Atlantic, Bea, Marine, Flotsam

~~ She eyed the stallion and Marine, but still listened to the older stallion next to her "Myabe you're right, I can know before asking...if he doesn't like to move around and travel then I will only leave by myself" she said. Her ears perked to the mare who kind of ignored her, but she didn't mind "Well thank you for your help Atlantic, I am on my way now...thank you for listening to me, but then" she said to the stallion and left them to walk toward the Marine and the stallion. She stopped for a moment, when she was close enough, then kept going "Uh hello there..." she spoke up rather shyly as she looked at the Marine and the stallion.

Snowrunner | loner | Gelding | tags: Risk, the herd

~~ They looked at the horses when the Risk mentioned them "Hmm too Snow huh, oh well at last we can not be mixed to each other as I am gelding and she a mare..." they spoke up. They looked at Albino "So could we go to introduce ourselves to the band leader and see what is going to happen next" they said, their eyes wandering to his sister to the Risk.

Albino | loner | mare | tags: Risk, the herd

~~ She felt rather hot when she looked up at the black stallion in the distance, he was a big and handsome dude, which made her even more nervous, but they're was no way for a stallion to ignore a mare. Only a very old, or ignored stallion could, but this black one seemed healthy and strong. She nodded "I guess we could go to say hello to him...aren't we on his lands now," she said to the two.

Majesty Beauty "Bea" | mare | loner | Tags: Atlantic

~~ She looked over to the mare and the stallion in the distance, then back at the stallion next to her "Hmm, that's very charming for a stallion to take care of his daughter to set her into the right kind of a stallion" she said flicking her tail "That's something we don't see every day" she kept saying. She looked the younger mare there, then back to the stallion "Oh I am Majesty Beauty, sortly Bea" she said "So who are you stallion?" she asked him.

Wildfire "Blaze" | gelding | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ The gelding sighed as they turned to look toward the other two approving them, it was pretty sure the two were not with the stallion. He shook his head "I am Wildfire Blaze" he repeated as well. They looked at Serena asking the questions they could be asking too, but didn't ask now as she already did.

Mystic "Dreamer" | gelding | loner | Tags:, Blaze, chocolat, Serena, Silvia, Winter

~~ They looked over to Serena and Blaze before turning to the two strangers "I am Mystic Dreamer..." he repeated once more. They gave a look at the stallion for a moment, not really understanding what made him so cold for some reason.

Secret Serenade "Serena" | fixed mare | loner | Tags: Dreamer, Blaze, Chocolat, Silvia, Winter

~~ She smirked at the stallion a little bit playfully, then looked over to the other two strangers coming for them. She didn't recognize them "Oh I am Secret Serenade, Serena for short" she repeated then looked at the stallion once again with a roll of her eyes. She turned back to the duo "So who are you two, and what brings you here?" she asked them

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: herd

~~ She took a look behind them as well when Tiramisu mentioned someone being back "Oh I guess he indeed did find someone..." she spoke up to herself for mostly. She shook her head a little bit, then looked over to the Jezibel and Jetsam, then back at her foal "They found the source, let's go to a drink now, I know you're thirsty already" she spoke up to her foal, and started to walk toward the water. Her eyes looked at Jetsam for a moment, then sighed 'Could I speak to him, about something...' she thought to herself.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ He shook his head as he walked to the water "That's sure is interesting, to know the gender and possible colorings before even the birth...you mares sure are weird" he said to her. He took a drink and then looked back to the mare "You thought a lot about this foal, is this your first one?" he asked her.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ She looked at Ettore "Hmm, you can call me Misu if you want to, my mother calls me Ramisu and Stardust Tira...I have many callnames" she laughed lightly. She looked at the two strangers with Risk "That's great...kind of sad there are no foals there..." she said with a sight "Oh well..." she murmured and walked toward the water to take a drink.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:05 pm

[green.
Accepted, you could start posting now. Also, could Tessa have a crush on Salem maybe?]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet (Bea?)- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Bluebell and Bea

The blue roan stallion nodded to Bluebell, and said "Yes....you can't know what any horse thinks since we aren't psychic. It would be cool to be psychic, but it's unrealistic. If you want to talk to him, go ahead; Marine is down there, she'll give you support if you need it." He watched the mare go towards the other two. He made a happy little sound, then looked to Bea. He nodded to her and said "Bluebell said it was nice too. Anyway...nice to meet you, Bea, my name is Atlantic, I...don't really have a nickname."

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare nodded her head up and down again. She said "Thank you, thank you so much for agreeing. I'm sure he would welcome it, he's watched over me for nine years..." She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She moved her hooves a bit, as she continued to stand there with him. She looked back towards the trees. She knew the stallion and mare were back over there somewhere. Probably watching to see what might happen. Well, it was going fine, so Atlantic had nothing to worry about. She quickly put her attentions back on the stallion. She moved a around as she noticed his eyes inspecting her. She twitched her ears to the sides a bit, then perked them again. She nodded her head up and down as she listened to him. She watched him carefully as he circled her. He didn't seem like he was trying to attack her, though. She said "Of course, of course I'll have you as my guard."

She looked to Bluebell as the other mare approached the two of them. She made a happy little sound, wanting to be friends with the other mare. She said "Hello again, Bluebell." She looked to Flotsam, then her father and the mare there. "Well...guess dad found himself a companion as well. I'm happy for him," she said.

Winter Nights; Winter- gelding- 10 y- APH Appy- loner- Demi; Blaze one day- SO open once bonded- might adopt- white with black spots, black ears, one blue and one brown eye, pink muzzle and hooves, hooves have stripes and muzzle has dotting- Tags: Silvia, Chocolat and others

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding stared at the two other geldings. They were both nice looking. However, he found himself drawn to the one named Blaze a bit more. He shyly looked down, saying "Nice to meet you all, my name Winter Nights or Winter."

A Silver Tree/ Silvia- fixed mare- 14 y- Quarter pony- loner- demi; open to bond- SO open once bonded- had a foal or two- 13 or 14 hand high silver bay with black eye skin and hooves and blue eyes- Tags: Winter, Chocolat and others

The mare said "Calm down...I just thought you might be the leader here, was all. If none of you know each other, then that's fine too. My name is A Silver Tree, don't ask...I mean, I'm reddish brown with silver so maybe that's why. Anyway, you can just call me Silvia." She wasn't really interested in Chocolat as a potential mate, since she was fixed. Shaking her head, she looked to the others. She said "Nice to meet you, Blaze, Dreamer, and Serena... and Chocolat." She then looked to her friend a moment. "We were just kind of wandering, and saw you four over here. I myself want some friends, Winter...probably does too." She'd noticed how he was looking at Blaze, though, so she nudged him a bit.

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare shook her head a couple times. They finally reached a water source, and she lowered her muzzle to it. She drank her fill then stepped back, looking to the other two. "Now then...I guess we just keep wandering?" she questioned the other two.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding stopped before the water as well. He watched as the mare drank her fill. He then stepped forward to do the same, having stayed back to give her space. As she spoke, he raised his head and nodded, saying "I'm fine with that."

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion observed the mare still, and listened as she spoke. He nodded his head up and down a couple times. "Well, that's a fine enough reason to join a herd. Some horses do join a different herd to get away from the old one. Actually...I think that's how it is with all herds. Once a colt is two, he gets kicked out of the herd anyway, usually." He shook his head a couple times. He then said "Living your own life is a good thing, they shouldn't stop you. It's this way," he then said. He turned to lead the way the short distance back to his herd, now. She really had been quite close to his territory, though they may move soon. For now, he needed to introduce her to the others first.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The Kiger mustang mare looked to the other mares and the foals. She said "Yeah...you must have just been a bit nervous or stressed," to Alpine. She then looked to Thunder. She said "We could probably find apples somewhere, but we'd have to travel a bit to get them. Humans...plant things called orchards. We'd have to watch out for the humans, if you two want to get an apple and taste it." She then made an amused sound. "Well...she won't be able to be lead mare straight away, I'm going to have to teach her some things. How to help keep a lookout. How to guide everyone along. How to find water sources and stuff. I'd have to also tell her that sometimes we have to move around, too."

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- open to be snaked away, and open to relationships with mares as well- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd (Coconut then Vanille mainly)

The dun filly/mare looked over to her dad and the new mare for a moment. She didn't honestly mind if the new mare became lead mare. She just wondered what kind of personality she'd have...Then again, herd life could change horses a bit. A seemingly aggressive or cold horse could mellow a bit. A flirty stallion could calm down once having a herd of mares. That's how her dad had been...he'd flirted with every mare...Then he'd gotten this herd, and now he didn't go around to every lone mare.

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed gelding made a small sound as Caramello spoke. He looked to her and blinked, then nodded at the mare. He walked over and said "Okay," as he did so. He flicked his tail and twitched his ears as he walked over, and now stood with the others.

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip nodded to him. She twitched her ears, and flared her nostrils a moment. She then watched her stallion, as he seemed to be almost stalking. She wanted to laugh, or rather a horse sound. However, she kept herself from doing such a thing. She watched as he watched the surroundings, the trees. She herself focused on the others, watching them. She made a happy little sound as they all stepped to the water. She lowered her own head, after stepping close to the water as well. She began to drink, and soon had taken her fill. She raised her muzzle back up, water dripping. She moved her lips together a couple times, then shook herself. She let out another happy, little sound. She then stepped back, watching the others as they approached or drank.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Dreamer likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding nodded at her and said "Okay, Misu it is. Etto and Misu," he said happily, then looked to the colt there. "Should I give Stardust a nickname, too? I'd probably just go with Star, if so, but...is he okay with a nickname?" he asked. He then nodded and said "Well, there will be two new foals soon. It probably feels like it's taking forever, but once mom's foal and Snowfall's are here, it'll seem like it happened so fast. That just seems to be how it is." He shook his head and walked forward as well.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding said "Yeah...It should be easy, since she seems to have really faint spotting but...it's hard to see unless you get close. You and her don't look exactly the same, though. You and Albino look much more alike. makes sense...Albino is your sister." He then nodded at Albino, saying "Yes, this is our herd land. Unless we decide to move, since sometimes a herd will move to a new location. We can go say hi, come on." He said this and began to walk again. He felt happy with new friends, and seeing the two foals over there.

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare said "It's not weird...It's really just a guess, or a hope, I suppose. If she's a filly, he won't kick her out. She'll be able to leave on her own when she decides she's ready. Then again, I wouldn't mind having a boy either. Oh, yes, this is my first one despite being twelve years old...Hopefully I'll have more after this one, though." She shook her head a couple times, then stepped forward to take a drink as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:41 pm

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

Thirst wasn't coming to him about all he drank was a few small drinks before he was standing a little bit distanced away from the herd. Pools of dark coffee brown scanned the vicinity for anything. Just the simplest thing that moved, caught his alert and sharp eagle vision. Turning his head, clearly needing to narrow his optics as he focused upon the return of Jezibel's son - one of her sons that was - with a few other additions. Where did he pick up these strays? The inner conscious of Jetsam's scoffed loud enough in his mind to catch himself off guard with how bellicostic he could be towards newcomers, was he this hostile when he first laid eyes upon that unique, alluring, and - to say the least - mysterious mexican maiden? It seemed like it was a life time ago since they last encountered one another and yet he still hasn't seen any sign of her. Scent? Nope, nothing smelled quite like her. Appearance? Personally, he might have thought he saw her a few times but to see her again was rather a privilege. Jetsam might as well worship her like Aphrodite, as she could very well be considered that goddess of love. A sly grin crossed his features with a quick motion, what a nickname he could use for her. Wonder how you would agree with the nickname of Aphrodite, Felina? Hmm... Seems like a worthy selection. The voice purred out while his posture tensed up with each approaching step the moved towards the herd.

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

"Sounds like you got yourself a deal, dearie." The stallion's tone was low, wavering with some excitement but that was just to see what he had in store for accepting this guarding job. How long would it even last? It wouldn't be a job if it were only to be a few days. This might be a long term job, one that might last a life time. A shiver slid smoothly down Flotsam's back as his ears flattened back against his skull before his narrowed brown optics' landed upon another mare. Unfortunately for her, his days were booked for the next...however long it was going to take. The dark stallion's muzzle lifted up into a invisible smirk, only because he only felt the snag of the corners lifting up into it. Nothing else lingered after that short little expression before it landed to being a frown. This mare better not take up his time while he was in the middle of looking for a rather refreshing and much rewarded drink. The thirst was creeping up Flotsam's throat, causing his mouth to instantly dry with each swallow he took. Opting for silence, just so he wouldn't set this mare off on some bickering rampage. Flotsam's darkened brown orbs' studied the two mares, simply observing them. As much as he wanted to go, he simply kept put until the mare wanted to leave or show signs of wanting to leave. Although, what did this mare - who seemed to be named Bluebell - need from them? Well, the mare he seems to be doing protective detail upon. Not that any mare would need his help, most just pass upon his offers of help. Now this mare, she managed to stun him with the eager acceptance.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

Slowly approaching the refreshing liquid, he gently lowered his muzzle down to the water. The cool sparkling liquid gently lapped against the tip of his muzzle as he took small drinks. The stallion was known to be able to go for a few days without water but he wasn't prepared for this length of time so might as well quench his thirst while they were standing near this enticing water. Wandering? That sounds like something he wouldn't mind doing, it wasn't with a large group of horses so he'd be alright with that. Twitching his ears, he allowed them to scan the general vicinity for any direct threats that could threaten the lives of all three of them. Elias wasn't one for fighting but if he had to, he would fight.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

To say that this mare was the least bit nervous was entirely something false. She hasn't been around other horses since she was last with her parents, those two weren't ones to mess with. Constant arguments about the simplest things, where should they go? Both of them had opinions about where to head, but that costed them the time to travel and get there without being on the brim of exhaustion. How were those two even still in love? Personally, she would have left a stallion like that without thinking twice about it. The mare's perked pointed ears flicked back against her skull when the stallion began to travel in the direction of the herd. A deep gut feeling twisted her organs in a nasty and to say the least painful jerking motions, as if it was telling her to leave while she can. The panic rising in her chest wasn't helping her with those feeling, perhaps a little bit of a suffocation feeling? Constricting her lungs of all the air whilst replacing it with poison for her to writhe and choke upon as the thorny yet cold grasp of death grabbing ahold of her, embracing her oddly warmly? Yes, that could happen but she wasn't going to make a massive deal about meeting this herd, perhaps it was something good? Depends on how one would see it, some wouldn't join. If it were up to her free spirit personality, she would have left without a word but loneliness isn't the best companion. "As if they are going to accept me. I'm a lone young mare that is intruding upon their herd. You know I could get rejected, right? I mean, who would want a boring dun mare lingering around in this herd? If that does happen, I'm keeping my distance. Not taking any chances with feisty mares." Zesiro growled out under her breath, flicking her tail as if she were an annoyed feline, something she had a habit of doing whenever she got nervous. She'd reflect within herself about all her life decisions. Leaving her parents? Best decision of her life, including for her brother, Elias. Though, if she could have, she would have separated the two of them before she left. Allowing the sire and dam to enjoy their time alone to give a chance of them missing one another. Joining this herd? She didn't know if that was the best idea that she has made as it could precisely be the worst decision she's made in her history of worst decisions. Finally gaining control over her frozen, stiff and aching muscles in her legs, she followed at a slight distance from the stallion, unsure of how she should even greet herself. Perhaps she could just be mysterious and keep her name to herself until she trusted each and every equine in the herd. Afterall, any equine is capable of betraying one of their own. Best if she kept those walls up to protect herself.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:57 am

((Sure, tessa can!))

Salem-
The flashy stallion whinned, as he carefully climbed down the bank of the river, fresh cool moving water was always a treat to see, and one Salem never got over. He carefully looked and pricked an ear to see if anyone was nearby, before he leant his head down to drink, keeping his ears open, and ready to fight or flight at any moment.

Honor-
The paint mare shuddered as the wind ripped through the air, biting into her thin coat like a knife. She began the journey off the hill, enjoying the high ground but not being able to handle it with the conditiion of her coat.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:48 pm

[green.
XD cool. She's three now, so she's allowed to leave her father's herd, so I'm going to have her do that. Romeo knew this would happen eventually, anyway, and one of his mares told him he can't stop Tessa or she might resent him and sneak out at night so...he's just going to let her go.]

The blue roan stallion nodded to Bluebell, and said "Yes....you can't know what any horse thinks since we aren't psychic. It would be cool to be psychic, but it's unrealistic. If you want to talk to him, go ahead; Marine is down there, she'll give you support if you need it." He watched the mare go towards the other two. He made a happy little sound, then looked to Bea. He nodded to her and said "Bluebell said it was nice too. Anyway...nice to meet you, Bea, my name is Atlantic, I...don't really have a nickname."

The lighter blue roan mare looked to Bluebell as the other mare approached the two of them. She made a happy little sound, wanting to be friends with the other mare. She said "Hello again, Bluebell." She looked to Flotsam, then her father and the mare there. "Well...guess dad found himself a companion as well. I'm happy for him," she said.

She then looked to Flotsam, eying him up and wondering for a moment. Could she convince him to take Bluebell in as well? Bluebell might not find him appealing...She felt like she and the mare could be friends, though, so she wanted her to stay. Looking to the handsome stallion, she said "Can I add another condition to this...contract? I want you to take Bluebell in, as well. Unless...she had to talk you up, convince you she's worth it...I want her to stay with us. She could help me with the foal, while you watch over and protect us. It's better to have more than one mare anyway. Makes it easier for three horses to protect a foal than just two. Like...if you had to fight off a mountain lion or something. The two of us could put my foal between us. Just in case, though I'm sure you could fight off a mountain lion. Plus...I want to be friends with Bluebell. I want her to stay with us, so I can be friends with her."

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous gelding stared at the two other geldings. They were both nice looking. However, he found himself drawn to the one named Blaze a bit more. He shyly looked down, saying "Nice to meet you all, my name Winter Nights or Winter."

The mare said "Calm down...I just thought you might be the leader here, was all. If none of you know each other, then that's fine too. My name is A Silver Tree, don't ask...I mean, I'm reddish brown with silver so maybe that's why. Anyway, you can just call me Silvia." She wasn't really interested in Chocolat as a potential mate, since she was fixed. Shaking her head, she looked to the others. She said "Nice to meet you, Blaze, Dreamer, and Serena... and Chocolat." She then looked to her friend a moment. "We were just kind of wandering, and saw you four over here. I myself want some friends, Winter...probably does too." She'd noticed how he was looking at Blaze, though, so she nudged him a bit.

The darkly colored mare made a happy little sound as she looked at them. She nodded and said "Alright, then... Um...Elias, do you mind cold or anything?" she asked him. They could head towards the mountain if he didn't mind cold. If he did...they'd have to stay down here, but there were valleys, meadows, even a canyon or two. They could find a safe place to stay. She honestly kind of wanted to explore the mountains. She wasn't going to force it, if he didn't want to go up there.

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding knew he could handle cold. It would be cold up those mountains, but it was still autumn. They'd have sunlight even on a mountain. Since he and Jaden were both darkly colored, their coats naturally drew in heat. He couldn't say the same of the stallion...The other was lighter cold, so cold may bother him. He waited to see what the orher's answer to Jaden would be. He then vaguely wondered...did the stallion like mares, males, both?

The all brown stallion looked back at the mare, and noticed she still seemed nervous. He trotted back to her, and nosed at her a bit. "Hey...you'll do fine, and everyone gets nervous. They'll probably be nervous of you, as well. I honestly was nervous when I actually managed to get Juliet to be my mate. I was nervous when we had our daughter, too. I was even nervous when I got the three new mares. They're not nervous anymore, but I do believe they were nervous towards me too. They had to make sure I was a good stallion. That I wouldn't be mean to them, or anything. If you...ever need space or anything, you can just tell everyone. I'm sure they'll understand, and you could go off to the edge of the territory to just think, and breathe." He then thought a moment. "I think we should probably move again, though. Maybe not right this instant, but soon. There's more water up near the mountains, so it may be better to go towards there."

The Kiger mustang mare looked to the other mares and the foals. She said "Yeah...you must have just been a bit nervous or stressed," to Alpine. She then looked to Thunder. She said "We could probably find apples somewhere, but we'd have to travel a bit to get them. Humans...plant things called orchards. We'd have to watch out for the humans, if you two want to get an apple and taste it." She then made an amused sound. "Well...she won't be able to be lead mare straight away, I'm going to have to teach her some things. How to help keep a lookout. How to guide everyone along. How to find water sources and stuff. I'd have to also tell her that sometimes we have to move around, too."

The dun filly/mare looked over to her dad and the new mare for a moment. She didn't honestly mind if the new mare became lead mare. She just wondered what kind of personality she'd have...Then again, herd life could change horses a bit. A seemingly aggressive or cold horse could mellow a bit. A flirty stallion could calm down once having a herd of mares. That's how her dad had been...he'd flirted with every mare...Then he'd gotten this herd, and now he didn't go around to every lone mare.

She perked her ears and flared her nostrils a moment. She smelled...she thought she smelled a lone stallion somewhere in the distance. She squealed and kicked up her hooves. She looked to the others a moment, then to her mom. "I...I need to go check something," she said. She knew her mother knew this day would come eventually. She saw the acceptance in the older mare's eyes, as Juliet nodded to her. "Oh...thank you mom," she said to Juliet, and took off towards what she thought she smelled.

(She's coming towards Salem now)

The blue eyed gelding made a small sound as Caramello spoke. He looked to her and blinked, then nodded at the mare. He walked over and said "Okay," as he did so. He flicked his tail and twitched his ears as he walked over, and now stood with the others.

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip watched the others. She tilted her head a bit as she looked back a moment. She watched her son and what appeared to be one or two white horses. Wow, that was amazing, she thought. Snowfall would probably love to be friends with those two. One or both of them would resemble her so much. Shaking her head, she looked to the other mare in question. She then felt her foal shift around a bit, and made a small sound. She lovingly tapped at her right side. The foal moved around a bit more, and she made another sound. Both sounds had been sounds of pure delight. She looked to Jetsam, saying "Your baby is moving around again in there."

The gelding nodded at her and said "Okay, Misu it is. Etto and Misu," he said happily, then looked to the colt there. "Should I give Stardust a nickname, too? I'd probably just go with Star, if so, but...is he okay with a nickname?" he asked. He then nodded and said "Well, there will be two new foals soon. It probably feels like it's taking forever, but once mom's foal and Snowfall's are here, it'll seem like it happened so fast. That just seems to be how it is." He shook his head and walked forward as well.

The handsome but also cute gelding said "Yeah...It should be easy, since she seems to have really faint spotting but...it's hard to see unless you get close. You and her don't look exactly the same, though. You and Albino look much more alike. makes sense...Albino is your sister." He then nodded at Albino, saying "Yes, this is our herd land. Unless we decide to move, since sometimes a herd will move to a new location. We can go say hi, come on." He said this and began to walk again. He felt happy with new friends, and seeing the two foals over there.

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare said "It's not weird...It's really just a guess, or a hope, I suppose. If she's a filly, he won't kick her out. She'll be able to leave on her own when she decides she's ready. Then again, I wouldn't mind having a boy either. Oh, yes, this is my first one despite being twelve years old...Hopefully I'll have more after this one, though." She shook her head a couple times, then stepped forward to take a drink as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me