🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 🎵Song Of The Moon🎶 Wolf pack rp REMAKE Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:28 am

Dark Void Pack

Lorelei / delta fae / crush on Storm runner/ talking with - Kendall, Nameless, Akela, Flicker
She walked back to the pack, her ears flicking as she looked around the other wolves. She eyed Akela for a moment, as she had a feeling that the male wanted to have alone time with the alpha, but that was only a feeling. She turned to Flicker as she noticed the brute healer there who seemed to already notice them "Flicker, we found a lost pup and they may need your helping paws" she said flicking her tail.

Laika / hunter fae/crush on Keyzarr / talking with - Drago
She keep digging and looked around to see if it did anything, seeing some movements on the Drogo's side she stopped digging and speed up after one of the closest rabbits which left their den. She loved to run so it felt nice for her to speed up after the rabbit, catching it when it decided to turn to the left, which was a mistake on the rabbit's side. She took the rabbit into her teeth and almost roll over her back when she had this sudden stop.

Gordon / fighter brute / crush on Gina / talking with - open
He watched around the camp once again, sometimes being a fighter sure was boring, hunter at least had to get out to hunt, but without patrols, fighters had pretty nothing in camp. His eyes looked over to the two siblings there as he heard the little yell of the Toad when his sister seemed to give him a not-so-nice woke up.

Bear Claw Pack

Cerberus / Gamma brute / crush on open / talking with - Misty
He was on his way toward the den when he heard his name being called 'seriously...I sure start to feel like an alpha' he thought to himself. Sighing he turned to the pup sitter "What could be so weird for us to see it?" he spoke up to the she-wolf. He thought for a moment 'Soulfire? what does an omega and pup sitter do into the forest?' he thought "well I don't know where Krux is, but be pleased that he is not here...you and Soulfire could get yelled after sneaking out without telling nobody..." he spoke up "so now tell me what did you find?" he asked once more.

Rex/hunter brute / crush on Soulfire / talking with - Renn, Soulfire
He turned to the omega, blinking his eyes as he looked at her "following? I didn't notice anything either" he responded after hearing what his fellow hunter buddy said. He thought for a moment "are you sure those whatever they are after us, but not those rabbits? There seems to be plenty of them..." he said his ears flicking as he looked toward some of the dens there. He shook his head "we can keep hunting, but keep our eyes extra open for those whoever Soulfire scented...I mean we need to alert the pack if they become something dangerous..." he said rather nervous but didn't show it, because of Soulfire being there.

Tasha / lead healer fae / crush on open / talking with - Blast
She sighed her eyes looking around the woods as she tried to locate the possible place for those herbs she was looking for "stop stressing about things like that, they did what they thought to be best at them..." she said at last noticing herbs she was looking for. She didn't say anything about his negativeness toward the omega.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:21 am

Dark VoidPack

Kendall|| She wolf||Alpha||mentions;;||tags;; nameless, akela

Kendall sighed softly with Akela's interaction. She laid down nudging the pup closer to her. "She told us what some rogues did to her mother... No pup should be alone," she mumbled. She looked up at him. There were few wolves she'd truly comfortably lay there with. But Akela, if she were to doze off she trusted him most. He would watch over her and their pack. She knew she didn't command her pack as krux had but she knew most of them were responsible.

Tainted~Wings wrote:Razzberry||She Wolf|| Mother|| Mentions:____||tags:Flicker

~Waking up if anyone wants to interact~

Bear Claw Pack

Ragen||Brute||Mentions:___||tags:Thistle, Baron, Cerb

Ragen looked between the two. "Yea we could drop by and check in before moving along unless she needs us." He looked between them "Why don't you lead the way thistle. I'm not sure I like that its hanging by the border...."

Blast||Brute||Mentions;; Soulfire||tags:Tasha

He shook his head. "Just tired. I've been picking up jobs to help avoid us losing anything to those brats who left. Such cowards," he stated. "And that omega. She is going to be the one that kruxs gonna punish for leaving camp."

Soulfire||she wolf||mentions: Renn, rex, coyotes||tags ;;Renn Rex

She froze staring off in the distance. Her hair rose and she curled her lips. "Coyotes," she snarled, "Either way you leave the prey they'll eat it then track you back to camp or where ever you go to hunt next and no pest is going to steal this prey. There watching us... Look, I see the desparation in their eyes." The she wolf steadied her paws.

Tainted~Wings wrote:Outside the pack
Nightmare/Crow||brute||tags;;Tala

He listed to her speak and felt a little adoration for the she wolf. "Well as much as I would like to take the offer I do not like to intrude on your packs land. From what I have heard guests aren't exactly welcome," he said politely, "I am I guess a rank though we are not a pack over here so everyone does their share. I would guess you'd consider it an alpha but we come and go. And I can't control what they do but most respect me enough to follow my lead." He looked her over to study her, more though admire her.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:10 pm

Dark Void

Nameless/F/3 months/Pup/crush: None/Tags: Kendall, Lorelei, Flicker

-Unconsiously snuggles closer to Kendall-

Akela/M/4 years/Fighter/Crush: Kendall/Tags: Kendall, Open

He listens and his heart falls. he lays down with Kendall helping her warm the pup licking the pup carefully to promote blood circulation. "You're right, no pup should ever be alone. especially one this young." he says gazing upon the pup for a second before he continues licking her fur.

Bear Claw

Luna/F/6 years/Mother/Crush: Hickory/Tags: Hickory

She smiles seeing hickory and shakes her head at his eagerness to help. "No, Hickory. I'm just lonely and wanted someone to talk to. If you have other plans then go, I'll be okay." she said softly. She found Hickory handsome and strong. He truly cared. she looked away in thought scared he was going to leave.

Jax/M/5 years/Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

He stands and walks away leaving the rabbit. he wanted to explore a little more. Talk to other pack members.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMuddyCat » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:23 pm

TheMuddyCat wrote:[[all characters are open for interactions]]

- dark void pack -

CHRYSANTHEMUM
"chrysa" - fae - fighter - crush; thordane - location; camp - tags; toad

flicking an ear a rather large fae emerged from the den she shared with her fellow companions, give her rough pelt a shake she scanned the clearing with bright yellow eyes until they landed on what she was looking for; snorting she approached a small dark brown/gray and white brute as he sprawled lazily in the clearing "what are you doing Toad?" she questioned though it was more of a demand as she prodded the smaller wolf.

TOAD
brute - hunter - crush; open - location; camp - tags; chrysanthemum

jerking awake from the sudden pain the small brute let out a yip as he scrambled to his paws, turning his attention to the fae; realizing it was his sister he began to bounce on his toes "CHRYSA!" he shouted happily, earning a nip from the larger wolf. tilting his head he gazed at her, pndering her question "well I WAS napping but then you had to go and jab me in the side" Toad stated as he settled down next to her.

------------------------------

- bear pack -

BURYA
"ya-ya" - fae - hunter - crush; open - location; camp - tags; open

the small golden brown fae laid in camp, knawing on the leg bone of a deer as she observed her pack mates through have lidded amber eyes.

HICKORY
brute - lead pupsitter brute - crush; open - location; camp - tags; Luna

A small smile spread on the large brute's maw as he remained beside the soon-to-be mother, taking note of the scared look that crossed her face when she dismissed him, flicking an ear he settled into a laying position "oh I can stay, my role and purpose is to surve you and you pups when they come, if you need someone to talk with don't hesitate to call on me" Hickory told her his green eyes closing briefly as he smiled again "so then, what shall we talk about Miss Luna?" he questioned.
Last edited by TheMuddyCat on Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:00 am

Drogo★Dark Void★Male★Delta★Tags-Laika

Drogo looked up in time to see Laika snag a rabbit in her maw. He had to withhold a laugh as she came to a sudden stop and almost flipped over upon herself. Giving the huntress a satisfied grin he started walking over to a large tree and sat down with his kill. The delta looked around at as a couple smaller rabbits scurried back into other holes. They were too small to really enjoy a meal out of. At least the two the caught seemed to be a decent size for a rabbit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ira★Dark Void★Female★Fighter★Tags-Thorn

Ira let the tension leave her shoulders slightly as Thorn promised answers tomorrow. She didn't really want to wait, but respected the beta for at least offering her that much. She grumbled internally then let out a slow sigh. "Thank you......I can live with at least that much." Without another protest she began sniffing around again. Most of the scents were faded, though there were a few that were still fairly fresh. She couldn't place a couple scents and could smell the rain moving in faster. They were definitely going to get wet before this trip was through. "Have you found anything?" The unease in her stomach returned. Ira wanted Thorn to find whatever it was he was looking for, but worried about what it might mean. Without all the answers all she could do was think of all the possibilities.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saurrint★Bear Claw★Male★Hunter★Tags-Open

The sound of a running water alerted Saurrint that he was approaching the stream. He cautiously sniffed the air before padding silently to the edge of the water. Saurrint had been out looking for small prey since he woke up, but was off to a horrible start. Everything he had found thus far was either too large for him to take down himself, or just out of reach. No sooner than he thought of the out of reach critters a squirrel sounded from the trees above him. He sighed and lowered his head to begin lapping up some of the cool water. It seemed the male was going to have to find another hunter or two to assist him in catching something a little bigger than vermin. He took one last gulp of water and turned back towards camp to see if there was anyone willing to help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freya★Bear Claw★Female★Omega★Tags-Krux

Here
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:10 am

Dark VoidPack

She nuzzled the pup. "I mean I was without my parents either around her age or a little older. But..." she trailed off. She put her chin on top of her paws. She couldn't say that she had been alone because prior to the attack she always had Akela. After such she still had him. She heard Lorelai talking to Flicker but between listening to Akela and thinking.

Bear Claw Pack

Ragen looked between the two. "Yea we could drop by and check in before moving along unless she needs us." He looked between them "Why don't you lead the way thistle. I'm not sure I like that its hanging by the border...."

Blast||Brute||Mentions;; ||tags:Tasha

He rolled his eyes. "What herbs are you looking for anyway?" he asked. He shook his pelt.

Tainted~Wings wrote:Soulfire||she wolf||mentions: Renn, rex, coyotes||tags ;;Renn Rex

She froze staring off in the distance. Her hair rose and she curled her lips. "Coyotes," she snarled, "Either way you leave the prey they'll eat it then track you back to camp or where ever you go to hunt next and no pest is going to steal this prey. There watching us... Look, I see the desparation in their eyes." The she wolf steadied her paws.

Outside the pack

He listed to her speak and felt a little adoration for the she wolf. "Well as much as I would like to take the offer I do not like to intrude on your packs land. From what I have heard guests aren't exactly welcome," he said politely, "I am I guess a rank though we are not a pack over here so everyone does their share. I would guess you'd consider it an alpha but we come and go. And I can't control what they do but most respect me enough to follow my lead." He looked her over to study her, more though admire her.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:59 am

Dark Void

Nameless/F/3 months/Pup/crush: None/Tags: Kendall, Lorelei, Flicker

She starts to stir opening her little blue eyes and whimpering weakly

Akela/M/4 years/Fighter/Crush: Kendall/Tags: Kendall, Open

He listens nodding. "I know but you had me, and I helped as best I could. I love you Kendall. I have since we were young." he said ignoring everyone around them. It was just them and the pup. He hoped she wouldn't react badly to him admitting his feelings, but it was all he wanted to do. He heard the pup whimper and started licking her again rousing her more.

Bear Claw

Luna/F/6 years/Mother/Crush: Hickory/Tags: Hickory

She nods listening to him and her heart swells as she winces with pain. The pups will be here any day and she's not ready. "talk to me about anything. I just want to ignore the pain. Get rid of the loneliness. I've been so alone since my mate left me for dead..." she said softly looking down. She was hurt but more mad. He did this. He wanted pups, but not her.

Jax/M/5 years/Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

He stands and walks away leaving the rabbit. he wanted to explore a little more. Talk to other pack members.
[/quote]
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:56 pm

Dark Void Pack

Lorelei / delta fae / crush on Storm runner/ talking with - Kendall, Nameless, Akela, Flicker
She walked back to the pack, her ears flicking as she looked around the other wolves. She eyed Akela for a moment, as she had a feeling that the male wanted to have alone time with the alpha, but that was only a feeling. She turned to Flicker as she noticed the brute healer there who seemed to already notice them "Flicker, we found a lost pup and they may need your helping paws" she said flicking her tail.

Laika / hunter fae/crush on Keyzarr / talking with - Drago
She shook her pelt, as she stood up and took her rabbit with her as she walked back to the delta. Sighing she looked up at him "I guess you did see my...wonderful hunting skills?" she said her eyes looking back to the rabbit dens behind her. She noticed most of the smaller rabbits to go hide there only a moment ago, so now those dens seemed very quiet. She turned to face the male again "so does this be enough for now, or do you want to do something else? I have nothing better to do...so I can accompany you for whatever..." she said lightly blushing.

Gordon / fighter brute / crush on Gina / talking with - Toad, Chrysa
He watched the two siblings for ahead, before thought to go to them "so exactly what are you two doing?" he said walking toward the two "you two are extra noisy this morning" he kept saying, but not in an angry way.

Bear Claw Pack

Cerberus / Gamma brute / crush on open / talking with - Misty
He was on his way toward the den when he heard his name being called 'seriously...I sure start to feel like an alpha' he thought to himself. Sighing he turned to the pup sitter "What could be so weird for us to see it?" he spoke up to the she-wolf. He thought for a moment 'Soulfire? what does an omega and pup sitter do into the forest?' he thought "well I don't know where Krux is, but be pleased that he is not here...you and Soulfire could get yelled after sneaking out without telling nobody..." he spoke up "so now tell me what did you find?" he asked once more.

Rex/hunter brute / crush on Soulfire / talking with - Renn, Soulfire
He turned to the omega, blinking his eyes as he looked at her "following? I didn't notice anything either" he responded after hearing what his fellow hunter buddy said. He thought for a moment "are you sure those whatever they are after us, but not those rabbits? There seems to be plenty of them..." he said his ears flicking as he looked toward some of the dens there. He shook his head "we can keep hunting, but keep our eyes extra open for those whoever Soulfire scented...I mean we need to alert the pack if they become something dangerous..." he said rather nervous but didn't show it, because of Soulfire being there.

He looked at Soulfire as the omega panicked for some reason, he lifted his eyes brown for a moment "coyotes?" he repeated "what are you so scared about those small dogs are nothing against us, the wolves...we're faced them before and always they run away tail under their legs" he said to the she-wolf.

Tasha / lead healer fae / crush on open / talking with - Blast
She looked around flicking her tail a little bit "most of those herbs I am looking at are in here...." she responded "burnet, Celandine, Chamomile, Chervil, Daisy leaf, and feverfew" she listed those herbs she needed to get.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:44 am

Dark VoidPack

She looked at her best friend. “Akela, I…” she paused looking at the pup. “There’s been a lot going on that I have not had a chance to think about anything other than the pack. You are the closest wolf to me and always have been and I would hate to lose you. I mean I would not want us to become anything like rages and razz you know… I know eventually I have to take a mate. But I want to have more thought to it rather…” she huffed lightly. Why should she doubt him? Truthfully if akela would have been the only one to leave with her she would have been complete. Was this care for her pack? It’s not like she doubted being able to lead thee pack as a team. She lifted her ears knowing he probably caught the look she had every time she was lost in thought

Bear Claw Pack

Blast||Brute||Mentions;; ||tags:Tasha

He tilted his head. He didn't know what any of them looked like but he wasn't a Healer. "I guess I wouldn't know what any of them would look like."

Soulfire||she wolf||mentions: Renn, rex, coyotes||tags ;;Renn Rex

The she wolf whipped her head around to look at Rex. “One coyote means a pack of them is nearby. Spring is also just beginning so they are desperate and any desperate animal is more dangerous especially if a pack is near. How do you feel when you have an empty belly? Because I know that feeling way too often as a low rank. Desperate…” she turned her head back around to catch several scrawny coyotes creeping out licking their jaws. “Besides coyotes are only this brave… or rather stupid, when they’re hungry” she growled more trying to deter the coyotes than to be mean. The she wolf had encountered them a couple of times however they were with her parents as she was taught about them

[quote=Tainted~Wings]Outside the pack

[/quote]
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:06 am

【₳₥₳ⱤØ₭】
〘2y - 24m | Lead Fighter | Dark Void 〙
➢ Mentions: Lorelai & Linnah | ➢ Tagged: Open

indentation Blinking as Lorelai's gaze turned to him for all what seemed like a second before she turned to follow after the alpha. Shaking his head and darting after them, he made his way to camp, quickly splitting off from the group and dropping the hare on the other prey contributions for the pack to eat. A yawn struggled its way out of his jaws, causing him to shiver and shake out his coat like he always did, followed by a quick stretch. Turning from the pile of prey the male let his eyes wander around the camp, before heading over to his usual spot to relax at. He'd keep an eye out for Liannah but he'd like a short time to relax, destress for a little.

Ω
【ɾαυɳαυɱ】
〘1y4m -16m | Omega | Dark Void 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➢ Tagged: Open

indentation-sleeping feel free to come find her and glomp her awake.-

【丅ᗩᒪᗩ】
〘4y - 48m | Lead Hunter | Bear Claw 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➢ Tagged: Crow

indentation Humming softly at the brutes reply, and reluctantly nodded, "Alright then, suit yourself." She muttered under her breath with a slight frown before clearing her head. Her tail lashed for a few moments, before she shook her head, not quite sure what to say to the male's words. An alpha in his own right, eh? Interesting. Clearing her throat and glancing back at the carcass, she sighed. "That is an interesting way to put it... " Her voice lowered as she trailed off, "That kind of dynamic is... quite rare I think." She muttered to herself softly, before shaking her head and returning her gaze to the black-furred male. Tala opened her jaw once more to speak but was interrupted by her growling stomach. Her ears flushing with heat, the she-wolf huffed, "Ehr, I'd love to talk more, but I should get back to..." She trailed off, mentioning to the beaver carcass with a flick of her tail.

Γ
【ℬ𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓃】
〘3y - 36m | Fighter | Bear Claw 〙
➢ Mentions: Tala | ➢ Tagged: Thistle & Ragen

indentation He was silent as Thistle and Ragen spoke, and just let his eyes and mind wander as things went on. Baron wasn't a big talker and more often than not preferred solitude to the busy camp. But even he enjoyed company from time to time, even if they were just there for background noise. Taking a moment to stretch out his neck the male shook out his coat before returning his gaze to the pair. A frown formed on his face at the wording of that. The pair, Baron grimaced and shook his head but forced his own feelings back.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me