No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

Postby na'vi. » Tue May 15, 2018 7:27 pm

( ) ─ U T C H ! !
───────────────────────
Stallion | Foal: None | Mares: None
Feeling: Surprised & Patient
Tags: Emma & Bellanova
Butch let out a snort of surprise at the few hairs of his forelock being ripped out by the little filly. He pinned his ears in a playful manner, blowing towards her- dancing around Bellanova carefully. As he did so the muscle rippled under his coat, as if showcasing what he had to offer in means of being a reliable source for protection of both the mare and her filly. His steps were deliberate and well placed, each hoof striking the ground as he seemed to merely glide across the expanse. Already this stallion had managed to add more mass to his frame due to the nutrient dense spring grass that covered most of the land this time of year, it seemed to round him out well, creating a nice equilibrium between fats and muscle. Both were crucial, too little fats and come winter when food is scarce your muscle will deteriorate, too much fat and he'd be even slower than he already was due to his robust and drafty build.

In hopes the mare had settled he paced close to her, reaching out and placing a hoof forward in means to make some sort of friendly hello. His posture wasn't aggressive yet nor was it defensive, he would wait out this mare if he had to. He offered her gentle nickers, His ears were perked towards the mare and his gaze seemed to bore into her. Even if Butch was more gentleman like towards mares than some he wasn't immune to the scent of a mare in heat and the stallion's mind was having quite a bit of trouble keeping focus on the beauty infront of him. However the way he saw it, he could have patience and court her slowly or try and rush things and likely get a swift kick to his chest. He had chose the first option.

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
───────────────────────
Mare | Foal: Juliette | Stallion: Odin
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Curious
Tags: Juliette, Odin, Seraphina & Zahra,
Once satisfied with her daughter's clean mane and thoroughly calmed Nadine raised her head to peer over Odin's back. She let out a whinny towards Seraphina and Zahra. If formalities were to be made so the two could join the band that consisted of Odin, herself, and her filly then she'd like for things to be done swiftly. White the mare recognized that the mares weren't a threat she always aired on the side of caution when too much noise is made, noise made commotion and commotion attracted all types of unwanted attention.

She pressed her muzzle to Odin's shoulder, as if pushing the stallion forward and toward the two new possible additions to their band. Nadine herself even paced towards Zahra- Juliette in tow. The bay mare reached forwards, sniffing the mare for a few moments before she simply licked at one of the mare's wounds before resorting to grooming the mare's blood stained coat. Nadine had a certain knack for cleanliness and keeping things in order, and this poor mare certainly was not in any situation to care right now about her pelt. She had survived a cougar attack and Zahra would likely have the scars to prove that she did for many seasons to come.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
─────────────────────────────
Filly - 1 week (premie) | Dam: Nadine | Sire: unknown
Herd: Odin's | Feeling: Curious, Calm
Tags: Nadine, Odin, Seraphina & Zahra
Juliette woke with a snort as her mother moved away and the little foal nearly ate a face full of grass as she tipped over due to not supporting her own weight as her mother groomed her. As she walked past Odin the little filly seemed to head-butt the stallion's chest with a tiny buck, her hooves had barely left the ground but she was coming back into her more playful nature. However she had never been exposed to other mares and the one covered in red didn't help her first impression of mares that weren't her dam. The small foal stood behind Nadine shyly- peeking around her mothers rump to stare at Zahra curiously.

trying to save space. wrote:The posts for Freya, Butch, Nanna, and Viveka are on previous post(s) 0u0
Last edited by na'vi. on Wed May 16, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Wed May 16, 2018 2:28 am

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Nadine, Juliette, Zahra | Feeling: Cautious, curious | Tags: Nadine, Juliette, Zhara, Seraphina

Odin's ears swiveled back for a fraction of a second at Nadine's urging, and he nickered to her softly before stepping forward. He stopped in front of Zahra, ears pricked, nostrils flaring as he blew at her curiously. It seemed she would eventually heal from her wounds and be back to her full strength in no time, and if after that the mare desired to leave their band, she would be allowed. The thought of adding more mares to his herd excited him, and he couldnt help but swish his tail and arch his neck slightly, subconsciously displaying in a dominant and stallion-like manner, as they do.

He looked towards Seraphina, interest sparking like electricity under his coat as he approached her next. He offered some soft nickers, trying to gauge whether or not he'd be able to coax her into his band as well. He was more than confident that he would be able to protect and keep these females, and it showed in his slightly bold mannerisms.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:49 am

Seraphina|mare|8 years old|Quarter x Mustang|Tags: Zahra, Odin, Nadine and Juliette
Seraphina nickered back at Odin her ears to the side she was relaxed since she knew that the cougar was gone. She wasn't interested in being lead mare or challenging for dominance she just wanted some companions to travel with. Seraphina also knew that there were plenty of lone stallions around which would be looking for mares and she trusted that Odin would be able to protect them. She looked at Zahra and saw that Nadine was cleaning her. Seraphina walked over to Zahra and began to help clean her.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post {5}

Postby Lavellan » Wed May 16, 2018 8:44 am

♛「Dáire」♛
      Stallion Andalusian 7 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Rose
      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
        Despite the fact that she thought herself to be alone, the tobiano mare had long caught the eye of the watchful Dáire, dark eyes watching the colourful mare as she stood like a picture at the side of a nearby lake. Snorting lightly, dark muzzle tucking into his chest, he decided that he wouldn't like to be watched, so she probably didn't either. A low, soft whinny called out to the mare as the stallion began to descend the hill towards both the lake and the mare.
        Keeping his distance, he lowered his head to the water, a number of yards from the mare, and drank his fill, tail swishing lightly but otherwise not moving, showing no signs of aggression or eagerness. Raising his head a moment later, eyes turning to the mare, he nickered gently, extending his muzzle in a movement of greeting. He exhaled softly, sharing his scent with her, and both of his ears pricked forward as he caught the scent of her heat. It was strong, but not mind-filling, as the stallion remained respectfully distant. The mare was stunning, and Dáire hoped that she would be friendly, if not somewhat accommodating.

♛「Lír」♛
      Stallion Irish Draught Horse 12 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Zaria/Zeph
        Strong teeth moving gently across the mare's back, Lír attempted to revel in the sweet moment, but the mare's heat scent was strong, occupying his mind. Snorting once, as though trying to dispel the scent from his nostrils, the stallion moved his head from her back, turning his attention instead to the colt, still confused as to what was happening. An irrational anger flushed through the stallion - this was a colt, a threat, a rival. A streak through his mind told him to kill the youngster, get rid of the competition now, while it was easy. Tossing his forelock, again dispelling the thought from his mind, the stallion took the moment to look to the colt, and that was when the coin dropped. The stripe on the youngster's face was almost identical to his own, and he held no scent of another. This was his son.
        Bumping Zaria's shoulder once, the stallion took a step back, allowing the colt to get to his mother without being worried by the imposing figure between them. The colt would get accustomed to him, that was the way of the world, but Lír had to give him time to do that. Raising his noble head high, surveying the area around them, Lír checked for the presence of others before lowering himself to the ground, as if to prepare to roll. Foals are naturally curious creatures - Zeph was sure to come over and check him out, especially if he seemed non-intimidating and almost strange.

♛「Áine」♛
      Mare Arabian 5 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Pregnant (Due Summer) Tags: Imp
        As it turned out, the mare's sweet solitude was short lived. The sound of a call caused the young Áine to pause, turning her pale head to the sound of the call. A light snort raised itself from the mare's nostrils as she spotted a gaggle of young stallions, hovering but still leaving the presence of one far older than them. The pinto stallion seemed to be the one who had called out, and, with a wary eye to the retreating youngsters, Áine stepped forward, a soft nicker in return rumbling up her throat. Sure, being alone was nice, but company would be far better, and, as she neared the stallion, her ears perked up with interest. This stallion was far older than her, which, to the young, inexperienced and expectant mare, was a huge bonus. This stallion could likely provide a great protection for her, and, with almost two hands over her, he might have a great intimidation bonus over her on her own. Snorting lightly, lowering her muzzle to greet him, the mare rumbled out a short noise of greeting, stepping forward to close the distance between them.

♛「Morrigan & Banshee」♛
      Mare Mustang 13 Years Stallion: - Offspring: 1 Status: Heat 1 Tags: Seraphina/Zahra/Alone
      Filly Mustang 6mo Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Too Young Tags: Seraphina/Zahra/Alone

Pale tail wagging fiercely as the filly latched on to her mother, Banshee fed deeply, each time feeding as though she had never eaten before. Morrigan, the long-suffering mother, merely lowered her head, knowing that this filly could well be one of her last in her passing age. She might get lucky enough to have one more, two if the stars really shone down on her, but her chances of having a healthy foal were steadily dwindling.
        Ripping the mother from her thoughts came a soft nicker, and Morrigan whirled with a pin of her ears, only to spot a younger mare approaching. The chestnut mare appeared friendly enough, but Morrigan still raised her head as a faint warning - don't get to close to my daughter. Pushing Banshee behind her, much to the filly's distaste, Morrigan huffed out a breath in greeting to the mare. From her hiding place behind her mother, the palomino filly chattered her teeth, telling the mare that she was a baby, and that she didn't want trouble. The pair probably looked almost comical, with the off-white head peeping out from behind her mother's rear.
        Unfortunately, the trio's introduction was cut short as a splitting whinny cut through the air. Morrigan snapped her head around, ears pricked straight up in an attempt to hear where it came from, before a blind panic rushed over her. She didn't see the young, gray mare thundering towards them, she didn't spare a thought for the chestnut mare that had just approached. The old mare's thoughts were filled with two words - "Cougar" and "Protect". Whirling around, bunching her muscles, she nipped harshly at her daughter's hind, but there was no need - the filly was already fleeing, white terror flashing in her eyes.
        The pair heard the heart-wrenching cries, they heard the snorts and the stamps until they were far enough away from the commotion. Far from the stallion and mare duo that moved to help, far from the cougar that would not harm again that day. A cold sweat had broken out on the mare's pelt from white fear, a hot sweat on the filly's from fatigue, but yet, they kept running. They ran until the sounds were gone from behind then, then they kept running. Morrigan was taking no chances, not on her daughter's life.
        And with that, the pair were alone again.

♛「Beira」♛
      Mare Appaloosa 9 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 4 Tags: Aelius/Rhea
        The other mare far from her thoughts, Beira's entire attention was glued to the stallion before her. The male's floating, unusual gait and the way he held himself really captivated Beira's attention, and the appaloosa found herself wondering how she had never spotted the stallion on the plains before. When he stood before her, she could barely contain herself, wanting to squeal and whirl away once again. But she didn't, remaining still, almost trembling, as he offered her his scent, neck bowing elegantly to move his muzzle to hers. Tail now flagging almost shamelessly, the mare barely contained her delight as he moved to her rear, shifting her weight towards him to speed things up. Cocking her tail over to the side to grant him permission, the mare snorted, lowering her head.
        *fade?*

♛「Bec」♛
      Mare Gypsy Vanner 3 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 2 Tags: Sabre
        Eyes brightening lightly, Bec caught sight of the impressive stallion before he turned. She froze in her step, fear flushing through her as she felt his eyes on him. Lowering her head submissively, tongue darting out to lick her lips in a clear message - she didn't want him to hurt her. She tensed lightly as he stepped forward, but she relaxed as she realized that he was only familiarizing himself with her scent. The young mare's tail lashed against her side, spreading that light heat scent, unbeknownst to her. As the stallion granted her her space once again, she plucked up her bravery, nickering softly to him. She stepped one solid leg forward, rounding her neck slightly while reaching out with her nose with a soft exhale. His scent filled her nostrils, and she made a note to memorize it, wishing to remember it for the future. Jerking her head back suddenly, ears pricked to him, the young mare's eyes glinting eagerly. This stallion didn't seem too harsh, not hostile, so potentially was a friend? Whirling away, crow-hopping for a number of strides, she turned to look behind her, watching to see if he would join her in play.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Wed May 16, 2018 1:07 pm

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
───────────────────────
Mare | Foal: Juliette | Stallion: Odin
Heat Stage: 4 | Feeling: Concern
Tags: Juliette, Odin, Seraphina & Zahra.
Nadine was mid lick when the other mare, Seraphina, paced over. She didn't mind the mare's presence but Nadine pulled her head away to watch as Zahra seemed to sway backwards. She paced backwards- her gaze narrowing with concern for the mare. She looked over Zahra's coat only to find that many of the wounds the feline inflicted were deeper than previously thought and still profusely bleeding.This mare isn't likely to make it. The thought crossed her mind and the mare circled back, offering both Odin and Seraphina a whinny- they had to leave. A nagging feeling in the back of Nadine's mind screamed at her that this was simply bad news, wounded animals were made to be a target and while Nadine wasn't a callous mare in any sort of fashion she simply thought along the lines of what would keep she, her foal, and her companions safe.

As the mare inched herself away from the wounded mare she turned back to Odin and Seraphina, letting out a neigh to them which rumbled up from her chest. It was a clear message, let's go. She let her tail raise and her ears perk towards the other horses, though she stomped her hind hoof as Juliette tried to latch- turning to face her little foal with a soft nicker, it wasn't the time to eat. They needed to move and perhaps find more grazing land, hopefully farther away from the woodline which seemed to harbor more predators than the open plains.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
─────────────────────────────
Filly - 1 week (premie) | Dam: Nadine | Sire: unknown
Herd: Odin's | Feeling: disgruntled, neutral
Tags: Nadine, Odin, Seraphina & Zahra
Juliette watched the mares clean Zahra, though she didn't dare approach. The little fill was feeling particularly shy at the moment- though it could be that the event she witnessed prior was ingrained in her mind, on a loop. She stretched down, sniffing at the crimson grass before pulling her head up and trotting after her mother closely- her dam was moving away from the wounded mare, much to Juliette's dismay. The little foal was unsure how to feel at the moment, other than simply hungry- foals her age ate nearly around the clock and this premature filly was no exception.

Amidst her distracted thinking she hadn't even noticed that her mother was walking away- she turned to see Nadine's bay rump paces ahead of her and the filly let out a squeal, running to catch up with her dam- her little tail wagging against her rump as she searched for a meal- only to be startled by the stomp of her mother's hoof, as if shooing Juliette away. She was disgruntled and pinned her ears, trying once more before being refused once again. She looked towards her mother, almost ignoring Nadine's nicker- Juliette was merely throwing a temper tantrum. It was the first time the filly had ever been refused something.

( ) ─ U T C H ! !
───────────────────────
Stallion | Foal: None | Mares: None
Feeling: Surprised & Patient
Tags: Emma & Bellanova
Butch let out a snort of surprise at the few hairs of his forelock being ripped out by the little filly. He pinned his ears in a playful manner, blowing towards her- dancing around Bellanova carefully. As he did so the muscle rippled under his coat, as if showcasing what he had to offer in means of being a reliable source for protection of both the mare and her filly. His steps were deliberate and well placed, each hoof striking the ground as he seemed to merely glide across the expanse. Already this stallion had managed to add more mass to his frame due to the nutrient dense spring grass that covered most of the land this time of year, it seemed to round him out well, creating a nice equilibrium between fats and muscle. Both were crucial, too little fats and come winter when food is scarce your muscle will deteriorate, too much fat and he'd be even slower than he already was due to his robust and drafty build.

In hopes the mare had settled he paced close to her, reaching out and placing a hoof forward in means to make some sort of friendly hello. His posture wasn't aggressive yet nor was it defensive, he would wait out this mare if he had to. He offered her gentle nickers, His ears were perked towards the mare and his gaze seemed to bore into her. Even if Butch was more gentleman like towards mares than some he wasn't immune to the scent of a mare in heat and the stallion's mind was having quite a bit of trouble keeping focus on the beauty infront of him. However the way he saw it, he could have patience and court her slowly or try and rush things and likely get a swift kick to his chest. He had chose the first option.

trying to save space. wrote:The posts for Freya, Nanna, and Viveka are on previous post(s) 0u0
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Seraphina|mare|8 years old|Quarter x Mustang|Tags: Zahra, Odin, Nadine and Juliette
Just as Seraphina was about to start cleaning she noticed that Zahra was swaying and her wounds looked much worse than before. She tried to support Zahra but it didn't seem to help. Seraphina turned towards Nadine and understood that she wanted them to leave but Seraphina was very hesitant about leaving Zahra to die. She looked back at Zahra once more pity laced in her gaze her ears flickered back and forth she felt incredibly conflicted but when Nadine whinnied again and Seraphina turned and started walking towards Nadine. Seraphina took one more look at Zahra before turning back completely still feeling conflicted.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Sat May 19, 2018 1:06 pm

╔════════════╗
☼ 𝘼𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙪𝙨 ☼

:: Stallion ::
:: Anglo-Arab ::
:: 10 Years ::
:: Coverings: 1 ::
:: Mares: Beira ::

Tags: Beira,
Rhea

╚════════════╝
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*fade*
After taking a quick minute to rest and recover from the whole ordeal, Aelius lifted his head, flagged his tail and jogged a victory lap around his spotted mare. Losing his herd earlier this year had been absolutely soul-crushing for the young stallion, and even though he had moved on fairly quickly, as is the way it must be in the wild to survive, he realized he hadn't felt true happiness until now. While this mare might leave his life as quickly as she entered it, for now, she was all his. His first mare of the season, and hopefully, he'll be able to hold this mare long enough for her to foal.
Victory lap over, Aelius stilled himself beside his mare. He brushed his muzzle against hers, taking in her scent once more before bending to gently lip at her mane. A very distant scream caught his attention. Adopting an alert stance, he turned towards the noise, placing his head on the spotted mare's neck. He listened carefully but could hear no more. Aelius brushed the matter aside, reasoning that it was likely just a mare upset at being stolen from her herd or something.
Still, he took a careful look around to make sure nothing was sneaking up one them in the tall grass. He did notice the mare and foal pair still on their own in the distance. With spotted mare claimed, it was time to see if he could add the two to his herd as well. He nibbled his spotted mare's mane for a second before taking a few steps backward, pinned his ears and swung his head at the mare to tell her to get a move on. He wasn't going to snake her yet, but he would if she refused to move off or started heading in a direction away from the mare and foal. He had only just claimed his spotted mare and was uncertain if she'd stick with him or start running again if he left without her, so, for now, he'll keep behind her until the near the other mare. Then she can split off while Aelius gets himself acquainted with the new mare.

╔════════════╗
❀ 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼 ❀

:: Mare ::
:: Appaloosa ::
:: 6 Years ::
:: Stallion: Open ::
:: Heat Stage: 1 ::

Tags: Margo

╚════════════╝x
x
x
x
x
x
Bliss waited nervously on top of that hill for the creature to respond. She really hoped it was a horse she saw and not a predator. A predator would probably be bad for her. For a moment, the figure did not respond, but she could see it moving. She pulled her ears back, tucking her tail and glancing around nervously. Then a few more seconds later, a whinny reached her ears. Bliss instantly perked up, lifting her tail slightly and taking on an alert stance. The horse came galloping over to her and Bliss being desperate herself for contact with another equid, started to carefully pick her way down the hill to meet partway with the horse. She didn't care if it was a mare, a stallion, or gelding, she just wanted to stop being a lone.
Paying more attention to the footing than the progress the other horse was making, Bliss came within inches of stumbling into the large draft mare. She reeled back a few feet in surprise and then paused as she took in the giant mare. Bliss had never seen a mare so big and powerful. She had seen taller horses, but certainly never a horse so thick and muscular. All the horses Bliss had ever met had about the same body type as herself.
Being this close, Bliss knew it was a mare, her heat scent was nearly overwhelming. Bliss hoped the fact wouldn't make the other mare grouchy. Carefully leaning forward, Bliss lightly bumped her nose against the draft mare's to exchange scents. Bliss always considered herself to be normal sized, it a bit on the short side. Being next to this mare though made Bliss feel like she was a foal all over again. This mare seemed alright thus far, but she wasn't totally sure. She gave a playful toss of the head and flagged her tail, inviting the mare to play if she so wished.

╔═════════════╗
☠ 𝓚𝓱𝓪𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪 ☠

:: Mare ::
:: Arabian ::
:: 9 Years ::
:: Stallion: Open ::
:: Heat Stage: 4 ::

Tags: Bullet

╚═════════════╝
x
x
x
x
Khaalida's interest piqued a little when the bay stallion started to paw. She lifted her head, watching him carefully to watch the display of health and power he'd put on for her. She waited expectantly after he stopped, letting a few seconds tick by before realizing that was literally all he was going to do. Turning away rather disappointed she took a few more steps further away from the stallion and grazed. He was going to do better than that if he wanted to wow her. She had seen a handful of stallions do their dances to impress others in her life, she had come to grasp an understanding of what was good or not in a stallion, and what the bay just showed her was quite pitiful in comparison to what she knows.
Distant screams caught her attention and caused her to snap her head up, ears trained in the direction she had heard the sound originate from. It seems whatever the disturbance had been had ceased, however, as she heard nothing more. The screams sounded miles away, so she should be fine no matter what caused it and returned to her grazing, but she'll still make sure to be a bit more alert and careful for the rest of the day.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Sun May 20, 2018 2:08 pm

zeus
stallion 3 years brumby x mustang mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: bliss, margo

zeus cantered along, throwing his head and bucking every now and then, reveling in the joy of life. he came to a sudden halt as a nicker drew his attention. it wasn't directed at him, however, but a pretty little appaloosa mare. he searched for the horse who nickered, and his eyes landed upon a huge draft mare. zeus perked up. two mares at once? the thought that the draft mare may be too tall for him to cover did not even cross his mind as he made his way over to the hill where the two mares were greeting each other, letting out a friendly nicker as he got closer.

bullet
stallion 12 years irish sport horse mares: open covered: n/a foals: n/a tags: khaalida

bullet snorted and stamped his hoof in growing frustration as the grey arabian mare turned away again. he was normally quite level-headed and clam, but her deep heat scent was starting to get to him. he barely noticed the sounds of a nearby disturbance as all his attention was trained on the mare. he trotted around to face her and let out a squeal, rearing to get her attention. he then pawed the ground again, this time his movements containing much more effort. bullet glanced at the mare to see her reaction. was this enough? or did he have to keep on going?

farasha
mare 10 years anglo arabian stallion: open heat: stage 3 foals: n/a tags: n/a

still searching for another image - it's legit impossible XD

ricochet
mare 7 years mustang stallion: open heat: stage 2 foals: n/a tags: dáire, rose

ricochet snorted, surprised, as she heard a nearby whinny. she searched for the source and found a handsome bucksin stallion approaching a tobiano mare. should she go greet them? or should she wait and watch? settling for the later option, the grullo mare approached slowly and stood a safe distance away beside a stack of boulders. neither horse should notice her unless they were looking hard, as her silvery grey-brown coat blended in with the stone beside her.
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: post 3

Postby eventer » Tue May 22, 2018 4:07 pm

HOENIX
    stallion fourteen years 17"1hh/irish sport horse tags; open
    mares none

open

MP
    stallion sixteen years 16"0/mustang x french anglo tags; aine
    mares none

the pinto stallion watched the young mare curiously as she seemed to study him, ears flicking he eyed her calmly and twitched an ear forwards when she suddenly started walking towards him. imp smiled softly, and gently nosed her when she closed the distance between them, she seemed reasonably confident, so felt less like he needed to be so 'careful' around her. ears flicking lightly he nickered back to her gently "hello miss, my name is imp, what might your name be my dear?" he said calmly, stepping past her head slightly to her neck, nibbling against her curiously, looking for soft pressure points that could lull her into a serene state, or simply until she felt nervous with his touch.

OKER
    stallion five years 16"2/andalusion x english thoroughbred x mustang tags; open
    mares none

the golden stallion had left moments before the older wiser dapple grey stallion, and when joker found a mare, he made no hesitation until he saw that he was not the only one who spotted her, he groaned and slowed until he stopped when the older stallion put himself between joker and the mare, he looked around to the mare for a moment then to the grey and pinned his ears before snorting and trotting off to find easier prey.

YBIL
    mare sixteen years 15"3/australian brumby x english thoroughbred lone mare tags; open
    stallion none

the mare ripped at the grass aggressively, her heart racing from the stallion she'd just left, a cruel but older stallion he'd been, only able to get away as he'd been a tad distracted, however, he caught ont, and ran after her for a while, but seven mares were more important than one who clearly didn't want to be there.

she'd gone into her final stage of heat in the last few hours and her body wanted to return to her stallion her mind said otherwise, so she distracted herself with feeding. her body dripped from sweat making her thin coat glue down to her skin. she stood grazing for about ten minutes, before looking for water, she found herself grateful when the source she found was a lake, and she instantly waded in until she was about shoulder deep and she started to drink long gulps until she felt her thirst quenched. before leaving the lake she began to splash around, bringing her front leg up and down out of the water causing the glistening water to fall over her coat and wash of the sweat, you could see the oil from her body glide across the water until it was barley noticeable, but still the mare splashed around until she was completely drenched and she made her way across the lake, no where deep enough to swim, which made it easier for her, not having to tire out from a swim she pulled up on the other side and pulled at the grass flicking her tail gently spreading her strong heat scent, almost deliberately.

THENA
    mare fourteen years 116"3/arabian warmblood lone mare tags; open
    stallion none

text

RTEMIS
    mare two years mature 17"1/ knabstrupper warmblood lone mare tags; zinova
    stallion none

as soon as she had joined zinova and viveka a stallion had come stolen her new friend. he'd run in and divided the trio, artemis having been glued to zinova's side, left viveka separated to the side, making her the easier option for the adolescent male who had not been much older than themselves.

with a soft sigh she flicked her ears and nickered gently to the older mare, she swished her scented tail and looked around calmly unsure of what was going to happen now, two youngsters would surley be snatched up. she snorted gently and nibbled at the grass around her front hooves, soft blinks bouncing off her eyes, the sun beaming off her spotted coat, she glanced to the grullo pinto mare for a moment mimicking most of her actions, as she was still learning, most of her behaviour was still very babyish, and while she was a year younger than zinova, they were both still babies so neither of their behaviour was particularly mature. twitching her ears she nibbled at the grass once more before pawing at the ground and then buckling her knees lowering her frame to the ground, rolling onto her side and back wriggling around scratching the itches she couldn't reach, she and zinova hadn't really reached the mutual grooming stage yet, that was something horses did when they really truly liked one another. ears flicking calmly she rolled upright, front legs tucked under, back legs bent neatly she nibbled at the grass around her knees and where she could reach, one ear glued to zinova all the while.

HEA / AIA
    mare seventeen years 16"3/australian thoroughbred x mustang lone mare tags; aelius, beira
    stallion none
    filly one week mature 17"1/dams breeding x swedish warmblood lone filly tags; aelius, beira
    stallion none

rhea had calmed down quite a bit since the stallion left her side, ears pricking forwards as maia started to frolic around a little, she began to graze calmly while keeping an ear and where she could, an eye on her filly, trotting after the foal if she got to far, however, being only a week old,she didn't get more than ten or so meters away before barrelling back to her dam. rhea grazed calmly and looked up when maia got further than last time, ears flicking, rhea nickered to her and watched as the dark bay filly came thundering back, making an arc around her mother then turning blindly running into her dams hind leg, ears pricked forwards rhea watched as maia tumbled to the ground after crashing into her, she watched her calmly and nuzzled her gently and smiled as maia tried to make it look deliberate by rolling before getting up onto all fours.

rhea had almost relaxed completely, she knew the stallions location but he'd been distracted so she wasn't fussed about him at the moment. at least not until she realised that he was heading back into her direction. ears flicking calmly she began to graze again taking a more protective stance over her filly but not as aggressive this time, she knew the stallion had something to lose this time, if he so much as stepped out of line, she'd divide him from his mare, which wouldn't be too difficult and then she'd like to see him get a grumpy mother mare to release said mare and herself over to him. he best know what he was going to do for his first move or else.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Wed May 23, 2018 3:01 pm

VALKYRIE one. valky two. mare three. 3½ yrs herd. none foals. none feeling. alert status. 4th stage tags; Phoenix
The young appaloosa mare kicked up her heels- letting out a shrill whinny as she galloped across the plains. She wasn't being chased or even running away from anything. This was the first taste of true freedom the young mare has ever felt and she seemed to be taking full advantage of her new found situation. The scents of other horses filled her nostrils, which flared in an effort to keep up with her sudden activity. Her heart seemed to hum with a new tune as her hooves struck the ground below her, her leopard spotted rump seemed to be merely a blimp within the massive plains she now inhabited. The fronds of grass and wild oats that brushed her legs as she moved fluidly along the land forced a snort out of the mare and she began to climb atop a hill before her eye caught the silhouette of another horse.

She called out with a neigh- stretching her neck forward towards the figure before she skidded down the hill, one thing she recollected from her harsh owners was how to stop quickly. She forced her weight towards her rear, almost in what would appear to be a sinking position as she slid to a stop at the base of the incline. The strain hurt her hocks slightly but she valued a slight bit of soreness over going face first into the grass. She neared the horse, he appeared to be dapple grey in color however she slowed. She was a few lengths away from him. It had only crossed her mind that she had no idea who this strange horse was. Instead she played coyly, plucking at the grass and trying to act as if she'd been there all along. However the young mare's tail lashed about wildly, lashing out at the flies and gnats; while also unbeknownst to her spreading the current status of her heat to the entirety of the plains.

x

NADINEJULIETTE── one. nadine two. mare three. 7 yrs herd. Odin's foals. Juliette feeling. nervous status. 4th stage ── ── one. juliette two. filly three. 2 weeks herd. Odin's feeling. neutral── tags; Zahra, Odin, Seraphina
Nadine watched as Seraphina neared her. She offered the mare a gentle nuzzle to her cheek before turning her gaze to Zahra and Odin once more. The bay mare turned, flicking her tail. Zahra could recover but only if she had aid. Nadine seemed to battle with herself for a few moments before giving in and pacing back towards Odin and the wounded mare. She stood quietly- cocking a back hoof and opting to relax instead. She supposed that if Odin wanted them to move he could merely snake them around like any other stallion would- she wouldn't exactly be happy about it but she didn't particularly mind either. She let out a snort as Juliette latched but didn't bother to shoo her filly away at this point. Instead the mare merely flicked her tail to and fro- lashing out at pests.

Juliette watched her mother, her gaze was neutral at this point. Perhaps even slightly annoyed. The youngster's day had been quite turned around and at this point all she really wanted was the fill her belly and a good, long, nap. She followed alongside her dam, who seemed to be retreated and upon noticing Nadine's posture which stood still and relaxed she promptly latched on- filling her belly with one of her many meals to come. Quiet grunts could be heard from the filly as she suckled, her tail wagging happily as she nursed with what would appear to be a voracious appetite. Once seemingly satisfied the small bay color foal flopped down under Nadine- relishing in the shade that her dam's frame provided. She rested her head int he grass and promptly took the chance to nap.

x

BUTCH──── one. butch two. stallion three. 11 yrs herd. none mares. none feeling. patient tags; Emma & Bellanova ────

Last edited by na'vi. on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me