ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Are you interested in joining this roleplay?

Yes
30%
No
20%
Maybe
10%
I already did
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

Postby Dream~ » Mon May 28, 2018 11:57 am

•Conan•

~ pack member | 3 years | male | crescent moon pack | charming, prideful, mischevious | wolf, primarily a muddy brown & black | assigned mate; jupiter | tagged; venus, jupiter | location; forest ~

A dramatic sigh escaping his throat, the large brown male rolled his eyes at the omega. “Whatever.” He muttered under his breath, watching as Oil turned to look at his brother. Shrugging, he turned around, clearly the other male had other things to think about. A noise caught his attention - wait was that a howl? Maybe he should check it out... what if there was an intruder? His eyes narrowing suspiciously, the male swiftly picked up his pace, his legs gliding gracefully over the crystal like snow. Pausing next to a tree, he parted his maw slightly to see if he could find a scent. Surprisingly, the only wolves he could scent was Jupiter and Venus. His fur prickling curiously, he followed their scent forwards. Inwardly, he knew everything was probably fine, but he couldn’t help but want to snoop around a bit. Peeking his head out of a large bush, his eyes widened in surprise at the sight ahead. Jupiter - his assigned mate - was curled up on the ground, and her sister was next to her, nudging her closer to the tree. “J-Jupiter? Venus?” Conan whispered, louder than he intended, shock still evident in his eyes.
Dream~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon May 28, 2018 12:23 pm

Venus
Pack member | Crescent Moon | Straight | Tags: Jupiter, Conan | Location: forest

Venus looked at Conan and sighed quietly "Hey, Conan." she said and looked down at Jupiter "sis?" she asked quietly, noticing she had gone out of consciousness "she's so cold.. I-I found her out here in the snow and she just passed out." Venus told him and sighed quietly again, curling her body around Jupiter more, trying to give her as much warmth as she could "I was afraid to move her before warming her up a bit..." she mumbled and held back the tears that were trying to escape her eyes as her fears of losing her last family grew more and more with each passing second. she broke down after a bit and let a few tears slip out of her eyes and a whimper escape her throat "Jupi..." she whispered brokenly.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spicycoyote » Mon May 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Redstone|Butch Female|Lunar Eclipse Pack
(On vacation, on mobile oof)
Redstone chuckled and shook the snow off. She ran after her, and tried to grab her tail. Redstone laughed, “it’s definitely been awhile since I’ve done this. Hey, I’m getting a little hungry...want to hunt or would that ruin all the fun?”
Spicycoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Mon May 28, 2018 4:06 pm

vandi ‣ female ‣ 1.3 years ‣
dutch shepherd ‣ homosexual ‣ tagged; redstone
lunar eclipse pack ‣ pack member ‣ at; camp

‣vandi yelped as she dramatically fell into the snow, kicking a the older female playfully, making sure not to hit anywhere vital and to hit gently. she giggled and tumbled onto her paws. "are you kidding? that sounds great!" she shook her pelt, sending some flecks of snow flying in different directions. "let's hunt some big game, i've never done that before!"

johaan ‣ male ‣ 2 years ‣
timber wolf ‣ bisexual ‣ tagged; oil
crescent moon pack ‣ pack member ‣ at; camp

‣"oh, brother. must you tease the omega?" johaan chuckled as he rolled onto his belly and padded towards them. he cocked his head when conan suddenly took off. "hm, what's up with him?" he mumbled to himself. he then turned to oil and flashed him a smile as he raised his ears and swayed his tail in a friendly manner. "hey! it's... oil, right?"
Last edited by she's-sato on Mon May 28, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon May 28, 2018 4:24 pm

Oil
Omega | Crescent Moon | Homosexual | Tags: Johaan| Location: camp

Oil looked up at him then looked down at his paws nervously "ye..yeah.." he said quietly "and you're Johaan, correct?" he asked and slowly looked up at him. He became very nervous and shy around this wolf and he knew exactly why, he had a crush on him, but he knew Johaan would never like him because of his rank in the pack. He was the lowest of the low, barely even a part of the pack.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Mon May 28, 2018 4:40 pm

‣"yep, that's the name." johaan chuckled as he winked at him. johaan clearly didn't notice the male's obvious affinity for him. he never was the best at reading wolves. johaan was simply assuming oil was being the his typical shy self. johaan enjoyed oil's company, despite the fact that johaan was a loud, extroverted male and oil was pretty much the opposite. "let me know when my brother teases you again and i'll beat 'em up for ya." he snickered, wagging his tail in amusement.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon May 28, 2018 4:56 pm

Oil

Oil blushed as Johaan winked at him "I thought it was.." he said quietly and looked down at his paws again before slowly looking up and allowing his good eye to look over Johaan as he made the comment about beating his brother up, his tail wagged slightly and he took a small step closer to the larger male "got an assigned mate yet?" he asked and tilted his head, curious to see if he was the only wolf who was old enough to have one but didn't have one.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Mon May 28, 2018 5:16 pm

‣johaan raised his brows, surprised by the question yet amused. "hmm, i don't, actually." he smirked. "why, trynna see if i'm single? cuz i am, lucky you!" johaan laughed at his own comment, still oblivious to the male's feelings. to johaan, he was simply joking around with the male. he didn't realize how flustered he was making the male. johaan simply never expected the males in his pack to take a liking to him. johaan liked males, but all the other males in his pack had female mates.
┎──────────────────┒
♒ 🐍 ⚢
"The heart that loves is always young."
--Greek Proverb

┖──────────────────┚
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon May 28, 2018 5:25 pm

Oil

Oil nodded and looked up at him, taking another small step closer "hmm.. yeah, lucky me... if you would realize how much I like you.." he said quietly, he hadn't realized that he had said that out loud and tilted his head at Johaan "that's cool.." he smiled and looked down again 'maybe I could have a chance..' he thought quietly to himself.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Mon May 28, 2018 5:30 pm

‣ "yeah actually i-- oh, did you say something?" he cocked his head, hearing oil mutter something but not making out the exact words. he now realized how close the male was getting, and johaan certainly didn't mind. johaan never noticed how oil really wasn't a half-bad looking male. johaan always thought the blind eye made him look cool, though he never said it out loud.
┎──────────────────┒
♒ 🐍 ⚢
"The heart that loves is always young."
--Greek Proverb

┖──────────────────┚
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups