BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby balto202 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:37 am

Jack narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at her sersciously
''How do i know this is not some kind of trick'' he asked her narrowing his eyes again as his stomach growled he whimpered slightly

I dont know when i will be back on please dont delate me
balto202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackadderKat » Fri May 04, 2012 4:38 am

Kaiser.

After eating what he wanted of the fawn, he picked it up and started to pad towards the other side of the fields. Moonlight shone brightly down on everything, he was planning to take the meat back to the little furniture store where his group sleeps. When he stopped suddenly, seeing something, or someone in the distance. His lips curled into a snarl as he thought 'Why are there so many dogs around tonight... Hmmm, i wonder what pack it's from...' With that in mind he ducked down and stalked towards the stranger.

((I have to go to the city center with my mum guys... =.= She's making me go, so i'm not sure when i'll be back.. T.T ))
BlackadderKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Fri May 04, 2012 4:40 am

Mist

She moved to the neck and had nearly finished eating all she could, and was already full but neede for it to keep her going for a few days or so. She looked up and smelt the air to see if anything else was near but she coud not smell anything or anyone. She finished and walked away there was still a bit of flesh and meat on it but she couldn't force herself to eat any more, she walked on to the streets and toward the bridge tht went across the river.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 4:44 am

June barked " It is not I am not trying to kill you or hurt you I am peaceful and you look an sound hungry so eat up." June saw rocks. She leaped from rock to rock. She almost slipped on the fifth but did not. She picked the squirrel up from the log and dropped it on the ground.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto202 » Fri May 04, 2012 4:53 am

Jack frowned slightly and looked at the food for awhile trying to decide weather or not to eat it
''Its beats straveing i guess'' he muttered and started to eat keeping his ears up high so he could hear if someone was trying to sneak up on him from behined

I dont know when i will be back on please dont delate me
balto202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 4:55 am

June spoke " No worry no one will sneak up but what packs re you from?@
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 5:56 am

Username: Meerkat love <3
Name: Sunny
Breed: golden retriever
Pack: none
(preferred) Rank: abandoned pup, for now
Personality: Shy, and quiet, nervous around others
History: she was abandoned by her mother at a very young age
Other: none, other than she shouldnt really be away from her mother, she is too young
Appearance: http://img.allposters.com/6/LRG/26/2674/RX2UD00Z.jpg

Username: Meerkat Love <3
Name: Storm
Breed: Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
Pack: none
(preferred) Rank: whatever
Personality: He is a secretive dog, he doesnt talk to many
History: none
Other: none
Appearance: http://cdn.greatdogsite.com/resources/p ... 534289.jpg
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 6:15 am

( Meerkat June should be her adoptive mom of you want?)
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 04, 2012 6:17 am

(if thats alright, first I need to be accepted lol)
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 04, 2012 6:19 am

( yeah that would be awesome!)
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me