Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:59 pm

Peeta/Male/Location: Forest/Tags: Pups/2yrs and 2 months/F-pack/Warrior trainee
He ran with the pups, but made sure to run slower even though he knew he could win easily. He ran slowly and yelped playfully, "Wait up." Whhen the pups made it to the ravine first he pretended like he was out of breath and saidn "Wow! U guys r to fast for me."
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:59 pm

OOC: the trEe has consumed me soul hehhehe

Three-foot
Mobile

Tree growled. " these old bones need a little bit of help sometimes." He saw fright flicker in the young wolves eyes and he laughed. " So yer scared, eh? Well then" snapping his jaws, he jumped onto the wolves shoulders and wrapped his paws around the other males neck.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:03 pm

OOC: Haha LOL!!<3

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:03 pm

TREY | Pup | F-Pack | Tagging: Peeta, Kinkajou, Roland (?), Mentions Catania | Location: Camp

Trey squealed. He’d won? He’d won against a TRAINEE? But Peeta had longer legs? Had he gotten tired on the way there? Whatever the case, he’d beat a Trainee! Trey yipped happily and jumped up, playfully pawing at the other wolf's muzzle. "Beat you, beat you!"

ARIAN | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Arian had tucked all her little ones in for the night save for one. Roland, her youngest son, was absent. She hadn’t been able to find him anywhere in camp, and had searched in, behind, and on top of each and every den, each nook and cranny of the camp, with no luck. Roland wasn’t usually one of the more rebellious or troublesome ones. He was pretty timid in comparison to many of his siblings.

"My Pup!" She called, racing through the camp. "Has anyone seen Roland? I’m missing my Pup!"

KARTER | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Three-Foot | Location: Border

Karter screeched as his neck was grabbed. He slammed his own body against the ground, belly first, which was jarring, but he hoped it would dislodge his attacker. Karter was small, but he was fast. Fast didn’t do him any good in a fight of brute force, however, and this was very much what that was.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Cinnamon
Fire Pack | Scout Trainee | Location: Meet | Tagging: Meet Wolves

Cinnamon soaked up everything that the Lightningwolf Toby said, beginning to feel a little tired as she held down a yawn. However, that didn't mark down her enthusiasm! She raised her muzzle, her tongue sticking out of her maw. She had a couple questions- first of all if this was actually true- but decided to hold them back until after the marvelous story had met its end.

Kinkajou
Fire Pack | Pup | Location: Meet | Tagging: Peeta, Trey, Roland(?)

Kinkajou let out a playful growl and scrambled after Trey, a grin sliding onto her face. "No fair! You got a head start!" She teased, scampering up the ground as fast as possible. The pup leapt over a root and whizzed at her brother, skipping to a halt a mere second before she crashed into him. She cast a glance over her shoulder to the others, flicking her tail happily. As Peeta raced up the hill, she let out a bark of laughter and tumbled down the other side.

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Peeta/male/Tags:Pups/F-pack/1yr and 8 months/Location: Forest/Warrior Trainee
He sighed and said, "Ya ya. How was I beat by THREE PUPS!! I… this is uterly disgraceful." He cuffed the pups playfully careful not to hurt them and batted at there chests careful so he wouldn't hurt them. He was a big softy when it came to pups. He let the pups win so they could have fun and brag. He smiled and slyly looked at the pups.

OOOFwho is Peeta mentor

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:11 pm

OOC: ANNOUNCEMENT: CS rules dictate we can only have 900 pages to a thread. We have exceeded that. Continue in this one, our second thread.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4381257&p=131158158#p131158158
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me