Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:38 pm

OOC: TOBY WILL BE THE STORYTELLER!

IC:

TREY | Pup | F-Pack | Tagging: Peeta, Kinkajou, Roland (?), Mentions Catania | Location: Meet Hollow

Trey nodded to Peeta. "Yeah, lets go, before anyone sees us!" He agreed. He’d seen the Meet. There were SO MANY WOLVES! And from BOTH Packs too! He couldn’t wait until he was a Trainee and could actually officially attend one, and not have to sneak around to see it all!

KARTER | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Three-Foot | Location: Border

"Lies! I know of at least two wolves here who weren’t born in Fire Pack, three if you count June!" Karter snarled. His caution abandoned him, and he yanked back, heedless of the blood that was drawn from his paw. He charged, jaws snapping towards his opponent's throat.

TOBY | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Meet Wolves | Location: Meet Hollow

"To further it even more, the TrEe TALKS to the chosen ones upon meeting, to let them know it is safe to approach. However, only one wolf in all history has ever properly harnessed the power of unstoppable questions. Her name was Tiny, the largest and strongest wolf of her Pack at the time, and with the power of unstoppable questions, she defeated four well-trained opponents with only her VOICE," Toby continued.

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Meet Wolves | Location: Meet Hollow

Shadow smiled down at Rue. "This is now the third time you’ve asked after the sparring and games. As soon as young Toby has finished his story, I’ll call for the games to begin," She promised.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:43 pm

LucyWiggle13 wrote:Bailey/female/Tags: Thunder/Location: Camp/F-pack/1yr and 8 months/Warrior Trainee
She walked up to Thunder and said, "U should be Alpha, not Striker. U brought valid points from ur fight with Striker. With him in charge and a traitor next in line, this pack is doomed to fail." She looked into his eyes and thought, now is not the time. When we graduate is the right time to tell him.

Quote for Bello
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:46 pm

OOC: I just find it HILARIOUS that everyone's chilling and vibing at the meeting and then there's Karter and threefooot fighting to the death,myopic know, the usual 😂😂

Tree-foot
Fire pack - Tags: Karter

Tree dived under Karter and raked his stomach with his claws. Still on the ground he howled lowdly. " ARIAN!" He screamed as loud as he could, he voice raspy. facing the male, he shook his head, shaking saliva everywhere.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:46 pm

OOC: LOL!!<3

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:47 pm

Cinnamon
Fire Pack | Scout Trainee | Location: Meet | Tagging: Meet Wolves

Cinnamon was practically drooling at this point. Her nose was between her paws, though you could still see her excitable grin. Her round, sparkling eyes watched Toby with passion, and her tail was still trying to wag underneath her foot. This was unlike anything the Trainee had ever heard of. It was wonderful. It was tReE.

Kinkajou
Fire Pack | Pup | Location: Meet | Tagging: Peeta, Trey, Roland(?)

Kinkajou let out a heavy snort and unwillingly turned away, stepping up to Trey's shoulder. "Man, I can't WAIT until we're Trainee's and it's legal to come here." She groaned, flicking her tail back and forth as her ears swiveled on her head.

OOC: @Palm: Love that 😂
Also was Tree-Foot intentional??

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:48 pm

OOC:Viper I didn't notice that!!! I'm laughing roight now. <3

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:49 pm

OOC: The first part was 😂 The second time though, it autocorrected 😂😂❤️
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:50 pm

OOC: That is a true masterpiece!

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:52 pm

OOC: I'm laughing so hard right now!!<3 The masterpiece should be in a public area for everyone to see.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:54 pm

OOC: The tree thing is really getting to you, huh Palm?

IC:

KARTER | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Three-Foot | Location: Border

The brown Warrior laughed quietly. He hadn't asked for a fight, but at least he didn’t call for his friend to come running to save him. Yet, anyway. He wasn’t THAT desperate. "That’s right, can’t even fight your own battles now, huh? How do you call yourself a Warrior?" Karter taunted. If he was good at nothing else, he was decent at mockery...though more often than not, it was the mockery of a total hypocrite.

The truth was, Karter had twice before faced Arian, and twice before he had lost in a matter of seconds. Even if she had not been present at the last battle- and as such, he suspected somehow she’d found a mate, perhaps had Pups of her own. Maybe it was HER litter June had been hidden away with?- Arian was still NOT a wolf Karter wished to face. Any other Fire Warrior, he could at least TRY to take on without feeling utterly hopeless, but not that one.

TREY | Pup | F-Pack | Tagging: Peeta, Kinkajou, Roland (?), Mentions Catania | Location: Meet Hollow

"I know, right???" It was so hard to keep his voice down! Trey was getting more and more excited the longer they spent there, which meant they had to leave before he finally did lose control totally. "Big sis is fine, if not in...odd company, we'd better get back, or Arian's gonna realize she’s missing one of her Pups." He nodded towards Roland, who had been silently tagging along with the other three escapees.

"Come on, let’s get outta here before we get in trouble. Hey, race you guys up the ravine! Bet you can’t keep up!" So saying, the small brown wolf turned and darted up the hill.

TOBY | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Meet Wolves | Location: Meet Hollow

"Yes, it’s all a grand tale. It is ALSO said, though a much lesser known fact, that if TrEe decides you are worthy, a pinecone of epic sizes will fall on top of your head! It is then that you have been summoned, and must search for the legendary TrEe. Many wolves have answered the call. But most of them have failed. Those rare few who do succeed are gifted with the rarest of powers. Unstoppable questions AND, after eating the bark of the great TrEe, they never grow hungry!"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me