Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:04 pm

OOC: @Sun: Well, you have yourself a challenge right here then ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Kinkajou
Fire Pack | Pup | Location: Meet | Tagging: Peeta, Trey, Roland(?)

Kinkajou watched in silence, most of her attention.. actually focused on the interesting Lightningwolf who seemed to be telling a tale to Cinnamon and a few others. She couldn't hear most of it, and desperately wished to, but knew she couldn't exactly march up and sit down. Right? The little pup's eyes scanned the clearing briefly before returning to the storytelling wolf. No one seemed to notice them here, and everyone else seemed quite distracted. She narrowed her eyes and tensed, the fur along her spine ruffling quietly with thought.

Cinnamon
Fire Pack | Scout Trainee | Location: Meet | Tagging: Toby, Leo, Piper

Cinnamon let out quite an audible gasp, raising her muzzle from her feet. Stars twinkled in her round, dark eyes as joy tickled her feet. "Wowwwww," She whispered, giving Toby a reasonably toothy grin.

OOC2: Short posts, sorry!

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:09 pm

i would vote fo viper
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:12 pm

Viperflare wrote:Flurry
Fire Pack | Hunter | Location: Meet | Tagging: Alita

Flurry tilted her head with interest. "Well, I'd say yes and no. In a way, on the 'yes' side, when you die, I think your spirit be goin' up to meet 'im, and you'll be reunited; you'll live together again." The she-wolf mused, dipping her head for a brief moment before raising it again. "On the other, the 'no' part, the wolves down 'ere won't exactly remember 'im, since they never met." The Huntress said, falling silent for a heartbeat. "You can count on me to remember, though!" Flurry confirmed, offering the other she-wolf a wink in hopes of raising her mood.

OOC: Quoting for Alita! Things can get easily lost in these pages.

OOC2: Haha, thanks!!

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:15 pm

Riley/female/Tags:Open/Location: Camp/L-pack/2yrs and 2 months
She sighed and silently cried. She didn't know how long she was crying, but she was upset that Leo was going to choose Sandpiper. Even though she wanted the best for Leo, a small part of her wanted to tell Shadow and force him to be mates with Shadow's authority. She shook her and thought, no, Leo will choose whom ever he wants. She silently cried and just didn't know what to do. Rumor was a new pack was going to start. She thought, I don't know what to do. She lost Leo to Sandpiper and she lost her parents to becoming loners, she didn't know what to do. She wondered, if I see them gazing loveingly at eachother when they get back, then I know who he chose. She wondered, What will I say when he gets home. Will I scream in his face or be chill about it. Things spiraled again and she couldn't contain herself anymore. She dashed out of the camp and stood by the entrance and breathed in and out. She decided to go back in after five minutes and check on her pups. She went into the nursery and they all were still asleep. She sat by the entrance outside and just couldn't control her self anymore. She howled and cried harder with tears spilling down her cheeks.
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:18 pm

Rue// fier pack// tags striker //meet

Rue looks at strker and asks "when will the sparring start?" she looks expactanly at her mentor

ooc:i need an interation with aala

warren// tag Riley

warren feels that his mother is sad he starts to whine at her for milk and comport
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:22 pm

Riley/female/Tags:Pups/Location:nursery/L-pack/2yrs and 2 months
Shse walked into the nursery and curled next to her pups and noticed Warren was whining again. She licked him, but even when she was with her pups, that didn't stop the flowing tears.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:23 pm

Alita | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Meet | Tagging: Flurry

"I guess so." Alita sighed again, her sad gaze on the feathers. "So, wanna trade?" She asked, glad to change the subject.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:26 pm

Striker
Mobile

Striker smiled at Rue, " In a little while, Rue" he looked around and noticed the bundle that he had brought with him. It contained a deer antler, a hawk skull, and his last glow stone. He gave the other to Dune, and he hoped to trade the other for something cool. Grabbing the antler, he handed it to Rue. " here you go, go on and get something cool" he smiled and grabbed his bundle, walking towards the lightning healer Aala. " Aala right? I have some things to trade for one of your amazing blankets." Grabbing out the stone, he gently placed it in front of him, the glow still bright.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:30 pm

Flurry
Fire Pack | Hunter | Location: Meet | Tagging: Alita

Flurry kept her eyes on the she-wolf, signing internally, though not out of spite. The poor thing; it didn't seem like she wanted to be cheered up. The Huntress cast her gaze on the feathers, smirking slightly at the thought of getting her paws on those lustrous bird leaves. "Yeah, hang on, one moment.." She said, lifting herself to her paws and letting out a huff of air. She padded away swiftly to the spot where she sad sat before. There it is, she thought, gently grasping the couple of animal skulls she'd brought to the Meet. Flurry bounded back over, dropping back to her belly and setting down the skulls. "This is what I brought, if you're interested. Squirrel skull-" The she-wolf pointed to each of the skulls as she named them off, tapping them gently with a claw. "-rabbit, falcon, and maw of a deer- still has all the teeth!" She listed off proudly, nudging the last one slightly towards the Lightningwolf.

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:32 pm

Rubin/male/F-pack/Location:Meet/Tags:Everyone at meet/3yrs old/Beta
He thought the story was quite amusing and continued to listen. He wondered taking a brief glance at Leo thought I wonder what is going through the Trainee's mind. He wished the best for the trainee and hoped he would be well and come to the next meet with everything sorted out.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me