Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Peeta/male/Location: Camp/Tags: the three pups/1yr and 8 months/F-pack
He wagged his tail harder and said, "Don't ever worry that I'll tell. I did this when I was ur age so don't sweat it." He slyly glanced at them.
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:33 pm

TREY | Pup | F-Pack | Tagging: Peeta, Kinkajou, Roland | Location: Edge of Camp

"Well c'mon then, let’s go!" With that in mind, Trey zipped past Peeta and raced down the dirt path that sloped downwards into the forest. He had no idea which way the Meet hollow actually was, but the scent of such a large group of wolves wasn’t exactly hard to follow.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:34 pm

aala//meet //tags piper

aala says "these ar neakalaces the are somting you war around your neck" she looks at the pale wolf and syas "once weget back to camp i can teach you how to make them"
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:36 pm

Rubins listening, id rather not do a whole post on him if hes just listening.
Peeta/male/Location:Forest/Tags:three pups/1yr and 8months/F-pack
He ran with the pups and made sure not to go ahead.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:38 pm

OOC: @Viper + Lucy: Do we wanna skip the journey and just have Peeta, Kinkajou, Trey and POSSIBLY Roland show up at the Meet and sneak in?
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:40 pm

Im fine with that

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:40 pm

Kinkajou
Fire Pack | Pup | Location: Edge of Camp/Forest | Tagging: Peeta, Trey, Roland

Kinkajou lifted her muzzle and looked expectantly at Peeta. She nudged her brother, showing how proud she was of the way he'd handled it. The she-pup would have probably definitely flipped out. She started with a bark and raced after Trey. "Hey, wait for me, haha!"

Cinnamon
Fire Pack | Scout Trainee | Location: Meet | Tagging: Toby, Sandpiper, Leo

Cinnamon wriggled around, very exited and all her focus trained on Hunter Toby. "Readyyy!" She sang, her voice rich with glee as she purposefully sat on her tail to stop it from whizzing around and preferably NOT hitting someone.

Sandpiper
Lightning Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Meet | Tagging: (Aala) Toby, Leo, Cinnamon

Sandpiper nuzzled Aala's shoulder, then stepped back. "Looking forwards to it, thanks!" She said, casting her a smile before turning around and trotting after Leo. Her eyebrows raised as she drew closer, interested in what Toby had in mind this time. She offered the young Trainee beside her an amused glance, the whispered into Leo's ear. "She's the first one I've ever seen this interested in Toby's stories! I hope he has a good one in mind!"

OOC: Sure thing!

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:49 pm

TREY | Pup | F-Pack | Tagging: Peeta, Kinkajou, Roland (?), Mentions Catania | Location: Meet Hollow

Trey nodded towards where Catania sat next to the pale grey figure that Trey could only assume from this distance was Frost, the cold, aloof Healer. Trey had never known what to think of Frost, and he certainly didn’t understand why his big sister was so obsessed with him! "Over there! Catania won’t be mad. Frost might, but Catania won’t," He said in a whisper to the others of their small party.

TOBY | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Meet Wolves | Location: Meet Hollow

Toby leaned in close. "Many, many years ago, a magical tree was found, it was called the Great TrEe of Unstoppable Questions. It is said that if one was to venture up the mountains and past human territory, they would find the great oak, and would be able to eat the bark. Once they had eaten the bark, they would have the power of unstoppable questions, and it is said that many a time, a wolf has used this power to make their enemies ears fall off in battle from the sheer force of all the questions. Parents give up trying to answer, Alphas run away, enemies scream and retreat in horror from a Wolf with the power of the great TrEe."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Peeta/male/Location:Meet/Tags:the three pups/F-pack/1yr and 8 months
He smiled as he saw her and said, "Ur sister is my best friend."

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:01 pm

Cinnamon
Fire Pack | Scout Trainee | Location: Meet | Tagging: Toby, Sandpiper, Leo

Cinnamon listened with her maw slightly open, tongue lolling and eyes wide as the full moon. This was like nothing she'd ever heard of! Usually in the Fire Pack, there were two options you could pick from.. stories as dark as the void or ones that are as long as a river and usually about learning things. Toby's tale was so much different.. it sounded great! Te Scout Trainee drank up every single words that the Lightningwolf spoke, just like a sponge. "Wow.." she breathed, settling down on her belly.
OOC: petition for Toby to have this thing at Meets called Toby's Tales

Kinkajou
Fire Pack | Pup | Location: Meet | Tagging: Peeta, Trey, Roland(?)

Kinkajou squinted, a smirk painted on her muzzle. She giggled and took a step forwards, her tail wagging a little. "Wanna go through the hollow or just find some way around?" She asked, her voice hushed.

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me