A Tale of Two Packs: Sky-Dogs (RP Thread)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs: Sky-Dogs (RP Thread)

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:45 pm

Bailey/Tags:Fish/Location: Starris/Former Warrior F-pack/female
She said, "Right. Man all this racing has got me tired."
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:39 am

LucyWiggle13 wrote:Bailey/Tags:Fish/Location: Starris/Former Warrior F-pack/female
She said, "Right. Man all this racing has got me tired."

Not sure if Sun saw this
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:07 pm

Seto- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and pups, Merida

The pure brown male with the light brown eyes looked up. He looked to the she pups, then chuckled and looked to his own.

Kairie- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and pups, Merida

The white muzzled, cheeked, chested, bellied, socked, and tail tipped female hummed a bit. She said "Oh, pup, um...Merida. Seto, my mate, and I could show you what it's supposed to be like?" she asked. She was offering to be a substitute mom, or a teacher of sorts.

Kaibba- pup (developed but wasn’t born)- Starris meadow- Tags: parents and sister, Merida

The white socked and tail tipped male pup blinked light brown eyes. He huffed a bit, and finally sat up, looking to the girls then his family.

Saya- pup (developed but wasn’t born)- Starris meadow- Tags: parents and brother, Merida

The white chested, legged (and pawed), bellied, and tail tipped pup grinned. "Me and Kaibba could be like extra siblings to you two!" she barked in excitement.

Sora- f- former Lightning Healer trainee- Starris meadow- Tags: x

The minimal white marked brown wolf woke up in the meadow. She began to then search around for her family.

Slade- warrior- Starris meadow- Tags: Kierra and Reena, Cobalt

The gray and white male hummed as he watched his mates talk. He continued to let his ladies do the talking, they did it well.

Kierra- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: Slade and Reena, Cobalt

The tan and brown female smiled sweetly as she talked to Reena. She looked to Reena then back, saying “Thats, um...Well, glad he cares about his family. "

Reena- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: Slade and Kierra, Cobalt

The pure tan she wolf nodded as she listened to Kierra talk. She said “I get that. I believe you she wouldnt. Shouldn't one of her pups be the next in line, though? That makes more sense, the oldest Alpha pup becoming alpha when the time comes. I mean, unless none want to, of course. "

Rowena- former Fire elder- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and two of her offspring

The ginger and white she wolf felt so young again up here. She smiled at her mate, and two of her young that had passed.

Kaden- former Fire warrior- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and two offspring

Wip

Ley (Crowley, but we’ll call him ley)- former Fire warrior- Starris meadow- Tags: family

Wip

Regina- former Fire hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: family

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:34 am

The pure brown male with the light brown eyes looked up. He looked to the she pups, then chuckled and looked to his own.

The white muzzled, cheeked, chested, bellied, socked, and tail tipped female hummed a bit. She said "Oh, pup, um...Merida. Seto, my mate, and I could show you what it's supposed to be like?" she asked. She was offering to be a substitute mom, or a teacher of sorts.

Kaibba- pup (developed but wasn’t born)- Starris meadow- Tags: parents and sister, Merida

The white socked and tail tipped male pup blinked light brown eyes. He huffed a bit, and finally sat up, looking to the girls then his family.

Saya- pup (developed but wasn’t born)- Starris meadow- Tags: parents and brother, Merida

The white chested, legged (and pawed), bellied, and tail tipped pup grinned. "Me and Kaibba could be like extra siblings to you two!" she barked in excitement.

The minimal white marked brown wolf woke up in the meadow. She began to then search around for her family.

(Reposting so I can do this, and so it doesn't die)
Huntress- soon

The gray and white male hummed as he watched his mates talk. He continued to let his ladies do the talking, they did it well.

The tan and brown female smiled sweetly as she talked to Reena. She looked to Reena then back, saying “Thats, um...Well, glad he cares about his family. "

The pure tan she wolf nodded as she listened to Kierra talk. She said “I get that. I believe you she wouldnt. Shouldn't one of her pups be the next in line, though? That makes more sense, the oldest Alpha pup becoming alpha when the time comes. I mean, unless none want to, of course. "

The ginger and white she wolf felt so young again up here. She smiled at her mate, and two of her young that had passed.

Wip

Ley (Crowley, but we’ll call him ley)- former Fire warrior- Starris meadow- Tags: family

Wip

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:36 pm

OOC: Ack! I forgot about this! 😅 I promise I’ll respond tonight!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:37 pm

XD Kay
Am I allowed to post Huntress, even though the funeral is still happening?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:53 am

OOC: If a wolf is dead, yes

IC:

MERIDA | Pup | Starris | Tagging: Saya, Kaibba, Anna, Kairie | Location: Meadow

Merida and Anna already had Fang caring for them, but he couldn’t offer a mother's warmth. Perhaps if she’d chosen to grow up, things would be different, but all she’d ever known was the life of a Pup. She tilted her head to look up at Kairie as she spoke, then at he excited Saya. "My mom...is old. She'll come probably in the next couple of years, but...if you took care of us, what would happen when she comes up?"

COBALT | Former F-Pack Beta | Starris | Tagging: Slade, Keirra, Reena | Location: Meadow

The black wolf tilted his head to the side. "Likewise, I had thought she would choose young Leo. He was no more than a Trainee aged wolf when he came to rejoin her though. No Trainee can be a Beta. And perhaps now she still sees him as a Pup in a way. That can happen." Cobalt had never had Pups of his own, he’d never had the chance, but he’d seen parents with their young. He’d seen how they protected them.

ACERO | Warrior | Starris | Tagging: Darkshine, Octavia, Rain | Location: Den

Acero's midnight blue eyes filled with warmth. These were his favourite wolves. With the earth-dogs, of course he missed his sisters and Nerœ, Athena, and Mattias, but ultimately, it was Octavia who had travelled with him, and it was Rain and Darkshine whom they had met and with whom he had connected, so if he had to be with the sky-dogs instead of with his Pack, these were his favourite wolves, and he couldn’t have been happier.

FISH | Warrior | Starris | Tagging: Bailey | Location: Meadow

Fish shook the water from her pelt until it fluffed up, then she shook that away too. "Well then, why don’t we go see if we can find ourselves some food and settle down somewhere for a bit? Dry out our fur?" She suggested.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:11 am

sunhorse99 wrote:SPARK | Former L-Pack Beta | Starris | Tagging: Dyson | Location: Meadow

Spark allowed himself to relax. "I’m sure I’m not the only victim. However, if Starris has given you another chance, then there’s good reason for it. I suppose that’s what happened?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. Did he bear Dyson any ill-will? Perhaps bitterness, but he would not wish harm upon another. If Starris had been where his soul had been sent, then there were reasons to believe he could change.

OOC: TOTALLY forgot about this! Also, I just realized how many "...'s" I have in his dialogue. Dyson is the type of person to pause his speech a lot, so it actually fits, but if you don't know that, it makes me seem like a ten year old. So uh, yeah... don't mind that XD.

Dyson | Former Loner | Starris | Location: Meadow | Tagging: Spark

Dyson nodded slowly, though his expression gave away his uncertainty.
"I don't know exactly what happened, but... I do think I first went to Solis." His brow furrowed slightly in thought as he sat down, letting out a small sigh. "I remember only faintly what it was like... A large portion of my memory is just... gone, however." He glanced at Spark again, shifting his weight uncomfortably at the thoughts. "You see, I've been dead for a few years, but only recently did I appear here in Starris. I remember only vaguely, being in a place that was neither Earth, nor Starris. It was very dark, and there was a forest if memory serves... Almost no prey, and..." He trailed off, his eyes squinting as he strained to remember. "That's all... all I can remember. Then suddenly I was here."
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:13 am

OOC: I don’t mind at all!

IC:

SPARK | Former L-Pack Beta | Starris | Tagging: Dyson | Location: Meadow

"Well, this is a far better place than a dark forest that steals memories," Spark noted. He twisted to groom back a strand of escaped black fur. "It may be hard, but now that you’re here, it means the wolves you have wronged have offered you a second chance through forgiveness, even if it was subconscious," He explained. "So from here on out, don’t beat yourself up for past actions. What’s done is done."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:09 pm

[XD kay]

The white muzzled, cheeked, chested, bellied, socked, and tail tipped female hummed a bit. She said "I'd...step back, she'd still be your mother. I could be your aunt then, or something, if you'd want me to. That's when your mom gets up here, though, or course."

The white chested, legged (and pawed), bellied, and tail tipped pup glanced to her brother. She sighed in relief that he was finally sitting up now.

Huntress- f- former Lightning Huntress- Starris meadow- Tags: openI

The tan and white female gasped. She opened her eyes, finding herself in the meadow. She sighed a bit, and looked around. She shook her head a couple times.

The tan and brown female smiled sweetly as she talked to Reena. She looked to Reena then back, saying “He could be a good Beta one day, I'm sure."

The pure tan she wolf nodded as she listened to Kierra talk. She was about to speak, but...She saw a familiar form. "Huntress?" she squeaked, then rushed over.

Wip

Wip

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me