A Tale of Two Packs: Sky-Dogs (RP Thread)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs: Sky-Dogs (RP Thread)

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:11 am

OOC: Byeeee!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:34 am

sunhorse99 wrote:MERIDA | Pup | Starris | Tagging: Kaibba, Saya, Anna | Location: Meadow

Merida knew nothing of the adult who had addressed them, but simply because of Saya's reaction, perhaps, Merida felt her ears flatten against her head, and she dropped to a submissive crouch. Had they done something wrong? Were they supposed to apologize for something? How could they apologize if they didn’t know what was wrong?

LOLAN | Former L-Pack Alpha | Starris | Tagging: Scarlet | Location: Meadow

Lolan offered a small smile. "May I inquire of you your name and, if you would, the Pack from which you hail?" He requested. Was she one of the wolves who had been there in the early days of his rule, before he’d had the chance to know each wolf personally, or did she come from the other side of the river? Either way, it didn’t matter now, for Packs did not matter in Starris, but it was simply curiosity, just an old wolf's wondering.

COBALT | Former F-Pack Beta | Starris | Tagging: Slade, Keirra, Reena | Location: Meadow

"Who?" Cobalt asked, turning his eyes on Reena. "His first mate, as in the Lightning Alpha, or the mate he chose from within his own Pack?" Then he shook his head. It didn’t matter anymore. Were wolves still mates if they did not share the same earth? He’d never had a mate of his own to be able to tell one way or another. "Shadow herself now has no mate. She’s in a relationship with the Huntress Everest, but they are not mates, for Everest has another as well. As for Moon...she’s given no indication she'll look elsewhere for another."

Scarlet tags LoLan
Scarlet wags her tail and says “I’m scarlet and I come from lighting after your time LoLan” she smiles at The alpha and says “I’m younger than you are I was born after you when your beta became the alpha”
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:35 am

KestrelTheFirecat wrote:
belloblossom wrote:Rita | Pup | Location: Meadow | Tagging: Clarity

Suddenly Clarity ran after her and Rita darted out of the way. When the older wolf passed her, Rita's gaze followed her and watched as she smacked into a tree.
"Woah!" She yelped and hurried over. "That tree came out of no where! Are you okay?" She asked, concerned, but keeping her distance. Clarity was really weird.

Clarity tags Rita
Clarity laughs and. Says “I’m fine it just suprised me”

Quote for bello
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:25 pm

LOLAN | Former L-Pack Alpha | Starris | Tagging: Scarlet | Location: Meadow

"Ahhh so you would’ve been there around the same time my dear daughter took my place. She was a bit scatterbrained back then, but I hope she did a decent job of leading you after all her drama with the Fire Pack ended." Lolan shook his head. Perhaps he would always have a grudge about that, but either way, he still knew that Shadow had made a fine leader for many years for their Pack.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:49 pm

[Feeling better]

Seto- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and pups, Merida

The pure brown male with the light brown eyes looked up. He looked to the she pups, then chuckled and looked to his own.

Kairie- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and pups, Merida

The white muzzled, cheeked, chested, bellied, socked, and tail tipped female hummed a bit. She sighed when Merida questioned if they were in trouble.

Kaibba- pup (developed but wasn’t born)- Starris meadow- Tags: parents and sister, Merida

The white socked and tail tipped male pup blinked light brown eyes. He huffed a bit, and finally sat up, looking to the girls then his family.

Saya- pup (developed but wasn’t born)- Starris meadow- Tags: parents and brother, Merida

The white chested, legged (and pawed), bellied, and tail tipped pup sighed. "I...think we were in trouble for a bit, or something? No, mama must have thought were going to start arguing..." she sighed. "She nuzzled us just now, which means...we've been forgiven," she said.

Slade- warrior- Starris meadow- Tags: Kierra and Reena, Cobalt

The gray and white male hummed as he watched his mates talk. He continued to let his ladies do the talking, they did it well.

Kierra- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: Slade and Reena, Cobalt

The tan and brown female smiled sweetly as she talked to Reena. She looked to Reena then back, saying “That's kind of sad, honestly...”

Reena- hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: Slade and Kierra, Cobalt

The pure tan she wolf nodded as she listened to Kierra talk. She said “Mateless...Did you know her last mate at alk? " she then asked the male.

Rowena- former Fire elder- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and two of her offspring

The ginger and white she wolf felt so young again up here. She smiled at her mate, and two of her young that had passed.

Kaden- former Fire warrior- Starris meadow- Tags: mate and two offspring

Wip

Ley (Crowley, but we’ll call him ley)- former Fire warrior- Starris meadow- Tags: family

Wip

Regina- former Fire hunter- Starris meadow- Tags: family

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:55 pm

OOC: Good to hear! ^_^

IC:

MERIDA | Pup | Starris | Tagging: Saya, Kaibba, Anna | Location: Meadow

Merida allowed herself- tentatively- to relax at these words. That was true. Okay, so what if she had panicked for a moment? She’d never had a mother of her own to teach her right from wrong in her life on earth.

COBALT | Former F-Pack Beta | Starris | Tagging: Slade, Keirra, Reena | Location: Meadow

"Not until he died, if you mean Fang. If you mean the last mate she had, rather than a long-term one, my half brother, Lightning Warrior Ash. I don’t know what happened with them, but they are not together now," Cobalt remembered. "Alpha Shadow...she mostly manages things on her own. Even her Beta spends more time with his mate and Pups than assisting her. Alas, if her mind keeps deteriorating, so will her health, and it will affect her decisions and leadership. As much admiration as I have for that wolf, I fear she may be close to joining us if this continues much longer."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:24 pm

[XD]

The pure brown male with the light brown eyes looked up. He looked to the she pups, then chuckled and looked to his own.

The white muzzled, cheeked, chested, bellied, socked, and tail tipped female hummed a bit. She asked "You're...not afraid of me, are you?"

Kaibba- pup (developed but wasn’t born)- Starris meadow- Tags: parents and sister, Merida

The white socked and tail tipped male pup blinked light brown eyes. He huffed a bit, and finally sat up, looking to the girls then his family.

Saya- pup (developed but wasn’t born)- Starris meadow- Tags: parents and brother, Merida

The white chested, legged (and pawed), bellied, and tail tipped pup shook her head at her mom. "of course she isnt! Right?" she then asked Merida. She offered a small smile at her.

The gray and white male hummed as he watched his mates talk. He continued to let his ladies do the talking, they did it well.

The tan and brown female smiled sweetly as she talked to Reena. She looked to Reena then back, saying “Half brother, huh. "

The pure tan she wolf nodded as she listened to Kierra talk. She said “Being there for your family is great and all, but if she The Beta...He needs to do his duties as such, " she huffed.

The ginger and white she wolf felt so young again up here. She smiled at her mate, and two of her young that had passed.

Wip

Ley (Crowley, but we’ll call him ley)- former Fire warrior- Starris meadow- Tags: family

Wip

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:29 pm

MERIDA | Pup | Starris | Tagging: Saya, Kaibba, Anna | Location: Meadow

"N-No?" It came out more of a question than Merida had intended. "I just don’t know how to react, really. I died when I was just a couple months old, and my mum was always busy with something or other, so I never really got the chance to understand how parents work," She explained awkwardly.

"I don’t think he knows how to balance time. It’s not that he’s completely incompetent or anything," Cobalt noted, shaking his head. "Shadow...I knew her for a while when I was alive. She’d never make a decision like who would succeed her without putting excessive and careful thought into it."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:58 pm

The white muzzled, cheeked, chested, bellied, socked, and tail tipped female hummed a bit. She said "Oh, pup, um...Merida. Seto, my mate, and I could show you what it's supposed to be like?" she asked. She was offering to be a substitute mom, or a teacher of sorts.

The white chested, legged (and pawed), bellied, and tail tipped pup grinned. "Me and Kaibba could be like extra siblings to you two!" she barked in excitement.

The tan and brown female smiled sweetly as she talked to Reena. She looked to Reena then back, saying “Thats, um...Well, glad he cares about his family. "

The pure tan she wolf nodded as she listened to Kierra talk. She said “I get that. I believe you she wouldnt. Shouldn't one of her pups be the next in line, though? That makes more sense, the oldest Alpha pup becoming alpha when the time comes. I mean, unless none want to, of course. "

Wip

Wip

Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:04 pm

OCTAVIA AND RAIN

“I’m hungry” Rain grumbled, but her tone was light. Octavia turned to Acero and returned his smile. “Yeah, I’m going to stay for a bit” she replied.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me