War of the Wolves [Roleplay Area]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: War of the Wolves [Roleplay Area]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:09 pm

Nadia- f- 4 y- Lightning All Around- crush: all 5 brothers (Ambrose and co)- mate open- pups: not born yet (14 days pregnant; X and Lupin)- Tags: Smoke, Cosmo, Basil, Fish and Rain

The beautiful lighter tan she wolf twitched black lined ears. The amber eyed one dipped her head when Smoke came back. She looked to the others, then to Fish and Rain. She stood by silently as the trainee was asked to go tell Shadow.

Elian- genderfluid- 6 months- Lightning all around trainee- crush is Kotori- too young- too young- Trainer: Saffron- Tags: Saffron

The kind and caring but shy and nervous black one heard Saffron. S/he quickly looked over to their trainer. S/he said "I'm doing better today," and offered a smile. "How are you doing?" they then politely asked their trainer.

Oriole- genderfluid- 6 months- Fire all around trainee- Basil is their aunt- Bi maybe poly; Jay- too young- too young- Trainer: Stryker- Tags: Talon, Coal

The pretty chocolate one, with a white muzzle and chest patch hummed. They then dipped their head to Talon. "Okay," they said to him, then continued to think. They were wondering who could temporarily take over their warrior training.

Ami- agender (m)- 6 months- Fire Hunter trainee- Apollo is crush- too young- has to adopt or have surrogate- Trainer: Mercy- Tags: Canary, Arla

The black nosed dark gray one looked over as well, nose and ears twitching. They then shook their head, and turned to Arla. They motioned her to go up to the water. They then kept an eye out as they waited for her to get her drink.

Arla- f- 4 y- Fire Warrior- crush: Canary- mate- pups: pregnant (50 (of 63 days) days; Lua and X)- Tags: Ami, Canary

The beautiful amber eyed gray wolf nodded to the trainee. She watched them and Canary keep a watchful eye out. Feeling safe with them both, she stepped up to the water. She lowered her muzzle to drink, then once she was done she said "I'm done. You two can drink now if you need to." She then stepped back from the water.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:47 pm

Canary/Tagging: Ami, Arla

S/he looks to Arla and nodded, and leans down to drink fastly, s/he looks over to Ami to see if they'd want to have a drink
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:07 pm

Shadow | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Rain | Location: Camp

Shadow turned at the flicker of motion that was Rain, rushing towards her. The white furred Alpha lowered herself to be on eye-level with her adopted daughter. "Hey there, Rain. What’s the matter?" Shadow couldn’t deny she was happy to see the youngster. It was to be expected she’d pull away from Shadow eventually in favour of her trainer— though that wasn’t something Shadow had been ready for. She’d never had to experience that with Leo— but it seemed Fish had taken on both a mentor and motherly figure towards her, when the latter had always been— was SUPPOSED to be— Shadow's job. It had been that way before Rain was officially a Trainee, after all.

Blizzard | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Mick | Location: Camp

Blizzard's tense shoulders relaxed, just a bit. He should’ve known. If Mick didn’t want to be friends with him anymore, he would’ve just come out and said it, surely! I’m anxious. I’m seeing the worst case scenario. That’s all. He brought himself down to brush his muzzle against Mick's. "Sorry I panicked. It just sounded like…well…if you think about if I’d said the same thing, I’m sure you’d have come to the same conclusion." He considered Mick's words. Mick was so small, so young, so energetic and yet brave. How could Blizzard not admire that? He’d long since known how he felt about Mick, even if he’d never fully understood it. "Let’s just…take it day by day, okay?" The white furred Warrior licked Mick between the ears. "I’m not…I'm not ready to take an official mate just yet, but…it wouldn’t hurt to see if we could take it a step beyond friendship, and see if we have chemistry in that way too," he agreed.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:30 pm

Nadia- f- 4 y- Lightning All Around- crush: all 5 brothers (Ambrose and co)- mate open- pups: not born yet (14 days pregnant; X and Lupin)- Tags: Smoke, Cosmo, Basil, Fish and Rain

The beautiful lighter tan she wolf twitched black lined ears. The amber eyed one dipped her head when Smoke came back. She looked to the others, then to Fish and Rain. She stood by silently as the trainee was asked to go tell Shadow.

Elian- genderfluid- 6 months- Lightning all around trainee- crush is Kotori- too young- too young- Trainer: Saffron- Tags: Saffron

The kind and caring but shy and nervous black one heard Saffron. S/he quickly looked over to their trainer. S/he said "I'm doing better today," and offered a smile. "How are you doing?" they then politely asked their trainer.

Oriole- genderfluid- 6 months- Fire all around trainee- Basil is their aunt- Bi maybe poly; Jay- too young- too young- Trainer: Stryker- Tags: Talon, Coal

The pretty chocolate one, with a white muzzle and chest patch hummed. They then dipped their head to Talon. "Okay," they said to him, then continued to think. They were wondering who could temporarily take over their warrior training.

Ami- agender (m)- 6 months- Fire Hunter trainee- Apollo is crush- too young- has to adopt or have surrogate- Trainer: Mercy- Tags: Canary, Arla

The black nosed dark gray one stood watch as Canary then drank. When s/he was done, they stepped to the water to drink.

Arla- f- 4 y- Fire Warrior- crush: Canary- mate- pups: pregnant (50 (of 63 days) days; Lua and X)- Tags: Ami, Canary

The beautiful amber eyed gray wolf smiled a bit, and watched. She then watched as Ami then stepped to the water.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IcyKrystal » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:51 am

Rain | Warrior Trainee| L-Pack | Tagging: Fish | Location: Camp
Rain happily wagged her tail. She was happy to see Shadow. She told Shadow what she and Fish were going to do.
Image Image
IcyKrystal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:49 pm

Watches out as Ami drinks water
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:40 pm

StormDragon55 wrote:On mobile
StormDragon55 wrote:Jay/All rounded Trainee/F-pack/Location: Forest/Tagging: Enui

They walked side by side with Enui "doing their job right and without anyone reminding them what to do, listening to their Leads, and answering to the Alpha/Beta respectful" they say

Raymond/Tagging: Agatha

Raymond glared at Agatha "yes, if you can't kill a spy, how do you expect to defend the Pack when you can even kill a spy!?" He snaps

S/he blushes "thank you... I think mothers are very important because they give the pack new members and keeps the pack alive" s/he says confidentiality

Sandie/Tagging: Oak, Spark

She smiles as her mate left with their son, she then removed the old nesting materials and the replace them with new ones

Spark/Tagging: Oak, near by wolves

He ran right if the Nursery into camp, and suddenly stops. He looked around at all the wolves around and got scared, he ran back to his dad, hid behind his father's leg

Terra/Tagging: Open

She wiped her eyes

StormDragon55 wrote:Canary/Tagging: Ami, Arla

Watches out as Ami drinks water
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:51 pm

The black nosed dark gray one drank their fill, then stepped back again. "We can go back now," they said.

The beautiful amber eyed gray wolf smiled a bit, and watched. She then nodded and said "Okay," and waited for them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:29 pm

S/he looked around, then nodded to Ami "we'll take the back, Ami. Arla go in front of us, so that you can easily get away if we're attack and warn our Alpha" s/he say smelling the air
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:36 am

The black nosed dark gray one nodded and said "Okay." They then waited for Arla to go on ahead.

The beautiful amber eyed gray wolf nodded and went ahead. She glanced back at them, then kept walking.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me