War of the Wolves [Roleplay Area]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: War of the Wolves [Roleplay Area]

Postby Soup5 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:27 am

(Sorry for disappearing for a while. I need to bring my energy back.)
xxxAgatha/F-Pack/3 years and 3 months/all-rounds/tags: Raymond
A question popped into her head after what Raymond told her. “What if- it is one of pup, den-mother, or elder?”
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:22 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Nadia- f- 4 y- Lightning All Around- crush: all 5 brothers (Ambrose and co)- mate open- pups: not born yet (14 days pregnant; X and Lupin)- Tags: Smoke, Cosmo, Basil

The beautiful lighter tan she wolf twitched black lined ears. The amber eyed one watched Smoke go to tell the two herself. The pregnant she wolf continued to stand there and wait, then. She then looked to Basil, and said "Its fine."

Elian- genderfluid- 6 months- Lightning all around trainee- crush is Kotori- too young- too young- Trainer: Saffron- Tags: Saffron

The kind and caring but shy and nervous black one heard Saffron. S/he quickly looked over to their trainer. S/he said "I'm doing better today," and offered a smile. "How are you doing?" they then politely asked their trainer.

Oriole- genderfluid- 6 months- Fire all around trainee- Basil is their aunt- Bi maybe poly; Jay- too young- too young- Trainer: Stryker- Tags: Talon, Coal

The pretty chocolate one, with a white muzzle and chest patch hummed. They then dipped their head to Talon. "Okay," they said to him, then continued to think. They were wondering who could temporarily take over their warrior training.

Ami- agender (m)- 6 months- Fire Hunter trainee- Apollo is crush- too young- has to adopt or have surrogate- Trainer: Mercy- Tags: Canary, Arla

The black nosed dark gray one smiled and walked with them. They nodded and said "Okay," and kept an eye out as told.

Arla- f- 4 y- Fire Warrior- crush: Canary- mate- pups: pregnant (50 (of 63 days) days; Lua and X)- Tags: Ami, Canary

The beautiful amber eyed gray wolf smiled kindly at them. She said "Its...it's fine; it's good to be protective of us. What would we do if there weren't wolves like you?" she asked. Ami and Canary were the only ones to have come to her...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:19 pm

Blizzard | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Mick | Location: Camp

Lonely. That was a good way to put it. Sometimes it felt that way. Blizzard knew he was more of a loner than some wolves. As a general rule, the community of the Lightning Pack was social. There we’re friends groups, and siblings, and support, and mates and hierarchy, and really what Blizzard had was…Mick. That was it. He didn’t even know what Mick was. Was he a friend? Was he a potential mate? He was somewhere in a grey area between the two, in a way Blizzard couldn’t quite describe.

"You have a good eye. Very observant, to catch on to the little things. What, you keeping tabs on me like some stalker now?" He joked, gently nudging his companion, but there was a glimmer of amusement in his eye with the words.

Fish | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Rain, Smoke, Basil | Location: Camp

"Yeah…" Fish couldn’t deny she was a bit worried, so when Smoke and Basil approached, she dipped her head to the two younger she-wolves. "We'll be with you in a sec." She turned her dark blue eyes on Rain again. "Stay where I can see you while we're by the border, okay? I have no desire to restrict you, but with the war going on, it's very important you stick with me until you’ve graduated and are able to carry these things out on your own."

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Nadia, Basil, Fish, Rain | Location: Camp

"It’s fine." Smoke gently bumped her friend's shoulder. Basil wasn’t the most focused wolf in the world. Sometimes Smoke— though she suffered the same problem herself— forgot about that, and had to remind herself to cut Basil some slack when that happened. "Sorry, I didn’t mean to get all snappish if it came across that way. Love ya, man."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IcyKrystal » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:33 pm

Rain | Warrior Trainee| L-Pack | Tagging: Fish | Location: Camp
"All right." Rain dipped her head to Fish.
Image Image
IcyKrystal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:56 pm

On mobile
StormDragon55 wrote:Jay/All rounded Trainee/F-pack/Location: Forest/Tagging: Enui

They walked side by side with Enui "doing their job right and without anyone reminding them what to do, listening to their Leads, and answering to the Alpha/Beta respectful" they say

Raymond/Tagging: Agatha

Raymond glared at Agatha "yes, if you can't kill a spy, how do you expect to defend the Pack when you can even kill a spy!?" He snaps

Canary/Tagging: Ami, Arla

S/he blushes "thank you... I think mothers are very important because they give the pack new members and keeps the pack alive" s/he says confidentiality

Sandie/Tagging: Oak, Spark

She smiles as her mate left with their son, she then removed the old nesting materials and the replace them with new ones

Spark/Tagging: Oak, near by wolves

He ran right if the Nursery into camp, and suddenly stops. He looked around at all the wolves around and got scared, he ran back to his dad, hid behind his father's leg

Terra/Tagging: Open

She wiped her eyes
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:49 pm

Fish | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Rain, Smoke, Basil | Location: Camp

"Alright, let’s go, then. We're just doing a quick sweep?" When Smoke nodded, Fish gently nudged Rain. "Do you want to run and let Alpha know we're headed out?" She urged. She needed a moment to get herself together, in all honesty. She tried her best to maintain a mature outer face when it came to Rain, but it wasn’t in her nature, and sometimes she slipped. Sometimes she couldn’t process, and she didn’t want to mess up.

Blizzard | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Mick | Location: Camp

Sky-dogs, how long had it been? For as long as Blizzard could remember, Mick had been there, a shoulder to cry on, a wolf to protect, someone he could freely talk to. Maybe the ONLY wolf he could freely talk to and feel safe about it. When Mick questioned their friendship aloud though, anxiety shot through Blizzard. He liked Mick. In every way. Mick wasn’t planning to…pull their friendship, right? That couldn’t be it! Only yesterday he’d swam across a river and dove in front of the enemy Alpha to protect Blizzard when he was injured! "What…What do you mean?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:10 pm

Nadia- f- 4 y- Lightning All Around- crush: all 5 brothers (Ambrose and co)- mate open- pups: not born yet (14 days pregnant; X and Lupin)- Tags: Smoke, Cosmo, Basil, Fish and Rain

The beautiful lighter tan she wolf twitched black lined ears. The amber eyed one dipped her head when Smoke came back. She looked to the others, then to Fish and Rain. She stood by silently as the trainee was asked to go tell Shadow.

Elian- genderfluid- 6 months- Lightning all around trainee- crush is Kotori- too young- too young- Trainer: Saffron- Tags: Saffron

The kind and caring but shy and nervous black one heard Saffron. S/he quickly looked over to their trainer. S/he said "I'm doing better today," and offered a smile. "How are you doing?" they then politely asked their trainer.

Oriole- genderfluid- 6 months- Fire all around trainee- Basil is their aunt- Bi maybe poly; Jay- too young- too young- Trainer: Stryker- Tags: Talon, Coal

The pretty chocolate one, with a white muzzle and chest patch hummed. They then dipped their head to Talon. "Okay," they said to him, then continued to think. They were wondering who could temporarily take over their warrior training.

Ami- agender (m)- 6 months- Fire Hunter trainee- Apollo is crush- too young- has to adopt or have surrogate- Trainer: Mercy- Tags: Canary, Arla

The black nosed dark gray one smiled and walked with them. They continued to look around, then they saw the river.

Arla- f- 4 y- Fire Warrior- crush: Canary- mate- pups: pregnant (50 (of 63 days) days; Lua and X)- Tags: Ami, Canary

The beautiful amber eyed gray wolf smiled kindly at them. She said "Well, thank you for seeing us and our pups as important. I know some wolves don't like pups...probably. Ah...we're here," she said as she too saw the river.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:15 pm

sunhorse99 wrote:Karter | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Storm | Location: Forest

"I didn’t know Nadia was pregnant!" Karter yelped, eyes widening. That was certainly a first. She wouldn’t start showing for at least another couple weeks though, surely! Even so, if she was able to work as any other wolf was, then by Pack law, she was obligated to continue her duties. On one hand, Terra had lost a Trainee and was distressed, on the other hand, trying to tell off an Alpha…that took audacity. Karter slowly breathed out. Why was he even surprised? "Uh…no, you’re not a Lead, but…Leads were regular ranks like us. What’s to say they know any different?" He pointed out.

Karter came up short though when Storm declared that the Healer was outright denying her treatment. Was that even ALLOWED? He’d never heard a law against it, but morally? "I love my sister, I do, but that’s ridiculous. That’s the behaviour of a pup! We do our jobs because we have to, because it’s the best way for us to serve our Pack, and we don’t GET to pick and choose most of the time. If she ignores injuries obtained on a hunt or something and you get infected with something, that’s gonna affect more than just you, and it’d be her fault." Karter had always assumed himself the be the more…ah…troublesome one of the three, but apparently on occasion, he was not the most impulsive. He didn’t want to speak harshly of the sister who’d stayed with him when he needed her most, again and again, but he couldn’t help but catch a hint of Storm's fury. "And if she actually decides to deny treatment and it wasn’t just said in a fit of anger or whatever, then maybe Shadow SHOULD do somethin' 'bout it, sooner rather than later, before anyone can get hurt or another fight breaks out over it."

Karter couldn’t help but felt a tug at his heart when Storm spoke, the truest words he'd ever heard. They didn’t truly value someone until they were no longer there. "I dunno. Honestly, I keep my distance from most of the Pack. I knew the Healers okay, given I was in there a lot to help out when I was a Trainee, and when things get busy, but I never asked for details. He certainly never talked ‘bout a family." He reached over and gently licked Storm's ear. "Sorry to hear you had to deal with that last night. Musta been an exhausting day even WITHOUT that."

Leo | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Lux, Lucas | Location: Camp

Leo turned to lean into Lucas' touch, smiling and gently nuzzling him. "Good morning," he greeted his partner with a gentle lick to his ear. He glanced at Lux. "You’re a Hunter, aren’t ya? Patrolling's usually left to Warriors and All-Arounds. You don’t know how to fight if a Fire Warrior was to show up. We wouldn’t want…wouldn’t want a repeat of yesterday," he insisted.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IcyKrystal » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:22 pm

Rain | Warrior Trainee| L-Pack | Tagging: Fish | Location: Camp
Rain nodded and shot off to tell Shadow.
Image Image
IcyKrystal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:35 pm

Mobile
Canary/Tagging: Ami, Arla

S/he nodded to Ami, and Arla. she walks over to the the riverside and looked to over at Enemy side to see it if anyone was near, s/he smelled the air
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me