islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RP Post

Postby Icarus_UnderTheSea » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:11 am

|Toklo|

Stallion - 12y - 16.3hh - Lone Stallion - Tags: Hawks, Wendigo - Location: Island Center

Eventually, Toklo stopped somewhere closer to the center, his head lowered down to graze in what was likely the most open point he could find. Shelter was for cowards (not really... He quite liked shelter on days with bad weather, or simply when he wanted to avoid prying eyes), and it was very much nice enough for him to stay out in broad daylight. He swished his tail behind him to swat away the already gathering (and rather irritating) bugs that came in hordes in spring. It was the one thing he missed about winter: The lack of aggravating insects to hover over him and bite at his ears and eyes. Of course, he knew that these overwhelming swarms would die down come summer-- But summer couldn't come fast enough.

Raising his head and shaking it thoroughly to blow away some small flies clinging onto his face, he peered around one more time, and finally noted a pair of mares, one dark and one light. Polar opposites in appearance, he noted with amusement. Had they always been there, and he'd just failed to notice them, or were they new arrivals? The amount of horses gathering here just never seemed to stop growing.

Either way, it was a good opportunity for him to strike up a conversation, and maybe, only maybe, take a chance at what he'd come here for. After swallowing a mouthful of clovers, the stallion turned to face the pair entirely and offered a long whinny as announcement of the fact he'd seen them before approaching in a trot so slow he might as well have been walking, even if the pace was still the two-beat movement of a trot.

|Vale|

Stallion - 2¾y - 18hh - Bachelor - Tags: Prom - Location: Island Center

Oh! His little display actually had been noticed, and a mare was approaching him at that very moment.

Vale stopped short to allow for easier interaction, his ears pinned forward and nostrils flaring with interest at the dark bay mare. Trying to take in her scent even from a distance while she approached at full speed. She was oh-so-richly colored, he noted from his first glance over her. Then his second, then his third. Not like him, a grayscale fade. She wasn't a burning fire, or a winter's storm, or the golden scales of bright fish underwater. She wasn't a dark, moonless night. Though, he could see how she could be mistaken for one in the shadows. But they were not in the shadows were they? They were in the sun, which kept threatening to hide away behind dark clouds.

No, she was warmly colored like a strong oak tree or a grand, hungry bear. With the way she approached him, however, the flowing mane and delicate expression-- Maybe a moth's wing, soft in its beauty, was more comparable.

Stars above, how he'd fixated on her in only a few moments of knowing that she had intents on approaching him.

Trying to shake off some of that initial amazement of seeing the mare, the blue roan stood just a little taller, especially when she greeted him as handsome (him, handsome!), stallion-ish pride filling in its place. He reached out his nose to her with a low whicker of awestruck greeting once she was close enough to, body held tense with excitement. Well, now he had to reciprocate her greeting in some way... Hmm...

"Hullo lovely," he tried. Amazing. Flawless. You really have a way with your words there, buddy. Now stick the landing. "You came all this way out to see me?" ...Like it was a far run at all. He tried to stick to the crowd as best he could while avoiding older stallions. "My name is Vale. Or valley if you feel like it. And you are?" Trailing off with a tilt of his head, Vale swiveled his ears back slightly to some sound for a moment, then focused them back onto the dark mare, trying to give her his full attention.
Icarus_UnderTheSea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:21 pm

Eclipse
5 years old/ Dark Side of the Moon/ Mare/ 16.2 hh/lone mare/ tags: Poltergeist, Celeste, Voodoo, Bouncanier, Maderia
Eclipse noticed the slight movement of Poltergiest as she moved closer. "I think we should leave this group. It's too crowded and draws too much attention" She whispered into the other's ear. "I don't trust this stallion, he might be trying to do something" she adds. While she didn't know for sure, she'd rather be safe then sorry. And, it seems her companion was also on guard and uncomfortable by the stallion. She wouldn't leave if Poltergeist didn't want to though, she felt like Poltergeist could be a good ally or perhaps even friend, and allies don't abandon each other.

Gleam
6 months old/ My Light in the Night/ 12 hh/ orphan/ tags: Wraith, Dee, Jessaa
Gleam took a slight step back as Wraith stood up. She then pressed close to her side once more. "Y-you really promise? My mother said I didn't deserve to live, that I was just a burden on her" She tells Wraith, looking up at her with hopeful yet sorrowful eyes. She never felt a mother's love, nor did she know what love was. All she's known is that others aren't to be trusted, and that she can only rely on herself. She has always longed for warmth and comfort, and maybe....just maybe.... she has found it. Little Gleam stayed by Wraith's side, looking back at the other two. She was still unsure, but they didn't seem like they'd hurt her. She peeked her head out from behind Wraith, to look at the other two with a still wary but now curious gaze.

Prom
3 years old/ Promanade/ Mare/ 15.2 hh/ lone mare/ tags: Vale
Prom flicked her tail slightly, making it move like a wave. She touched her nose to his, giving out a soft breath in greeting. She looked him up and down, he was quite the stunning guy! She looked away shyly when he called her lovely, she was quite flattered. "Yes, silly. Who else would I come see? You're so tall and handsome, I'm surprised you aren't already surrounded by mares" she replies, looking at him again. "I am Prom, short for Promanade" She replies. "Nice to meet you, charming Vale" she winked at him.She took another moment to admire him. His pelt was unique, dark like the night but also soft grey like clouds. He was quite tall, something she appreciated. His eyes were what caught her attention the most though, those warm and inviting brown eyes.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:15 am

@spirit: accepted, but do be careful that you can’t have your mare and stallion in the same herd, and to avoid any possible horses that could be related having relations! :) )

(Edit: edited my post for Dee bc I didn’t see Gleam’s reply)

Scylla
11 years•Lone mare• Sultry, bored• tagged: Corpse, Morgue, Charybdis, Brownie, Cookie• Heat stage 0

At his words, Scylla felt a stirring of amusement within her body. The brothers would indeed have their work cut out for them, if they all had to go together. If the brother managed to not fumble the bag with the two mares he was speaking to, it was a gathering of six, which was quite the sizable herd. With their looks and those numbers, any number of bachelors, old or young, would be sneaking around in their hopes to get a taste, to find a chink in the armor.

Before she could respond, however, he chuckled, and for a second, he seemed to break through all of his panic and whatever duty he thought he owed to his brother, and Scylla paused a moment, studying him carefully and wondering if she liked what she saw. He seemed a relatively simple stallion when he was allowed to be, with straightforward wants and needs but the willingness to put the effort in to get the work done. He was a decent stallion, as it were. But was it boring?

But then, the brother called, and Morgue all but locked up, his actions pausing as he did, all those emotions disappearing once more, and Scylla felt her intrigue flickering back into being. Why be so hung up about someone else if you claimed not to like them? His movements were strong and measured, a clear show that wanted an audience, so it was apparent that Scylla's actions had successfully tipped the scale. However, that did not mean the brother would be so easily rewarded. Every action he was putting on, Scylla had already measured, and she was waiting for the interesting. Chary had answered, so Scylla deigned to reply, simply flicking her tail as she turned her head away toward Morgue, reclaiming his attention whilst her sister was watching the show. "Distractable, aren't you?" She hummed, angling her head so that her breaths skirted across the sensitive skin of his ear.

Scylla did not mind company, but the younger one was clearly smitten with Morgue, and the stallion with them both, and it would be better for the situation if she gave it time to broil. As such, she watched how the younger mare stared at her, attempting to size her up before she spoke to Morgue directly. The choice was an obvious one, given how much Morgue seemed to encompass her attention, but it was unwise. If they did all become a herd, the dynamics within said herd would be what would get sorted out first, and there was always an impression to be made. All the same, it wasn't like neither she nor her sister were particularly traditional.

As such, seeing as she didn't get a greeting from those approaching except the stallion-which her sister had already done the onus of acknowledging-, there was nothing that held Scylla any longer. Turning back toward Corpse, Scylla raised her head imperiously, her expression carefully blank as she let her attention rest on him like a butterfly upon a blade of grass. And then, once more, she stepped away, creating some space between herself and Morgue, before turning away. In a swift, precise motion, she turned about, shifting a few steps away from the large crowd. In slight response to Corpse's show, she flicked her mane, the wavy hairs accentuating her movement and muscled neck as they danced through the air, before she dropped her head, letting herself graze once more, the picture of nonchalance. Curiously, she wondered how Morgue would react with her actions being a parallel of those she’d given him before-would he reassure his brother? Delight in the shared experience? Or something unexpected?

Charybdis
11 years• Lone mare• Excitable, invigorated • tagged: Corpse, Morgue, Scylla, Brownie, Cookie•heat stage 1

It was very rewarding, the way she could simply call for his attention and have it answered almost instantaneously, the way she could see his very body relaxing like putty under her touch before his brain even caught up. Chary stretched under the other's touch, letting out a low, approving huff as her ear twitched, catching his words.

His mouth was sweet too, and whilst that was more in Scylla's list of appreciated qualities, it didn't hurt, and Chary found her tail flagging at the mental image of the chaos. Oh, what fun that would be!

But then, a whinny. Chary's ears pricked, looking up as she saw the bay brother approaching in a slow canter. For a moment, she took it in, letting out a whicker in response to both him and the mares following behind him, since they seemed a little hesitant about how they would be received. It was clear he was showing off for them, after all, and so Chary took the time to appreciate his muscles, the way his mane flowed and his hooves hit the ground. It was a good first impression, if anything.

As she thought about that, however, she noted at the back of her mind that her current playmate had tensed, his actions stopping as his mind wandered again once more. Slight frustration pulling at her, Chary let out a snort, turning her head around to bump her forehead against his in a friendly, though not especially gentle manner. "You stopped." She pointed out accusingly, though in the back of her mind, she was aware that she had too. Perhaps he wanted to check out the other two mares first? Chary didn't mind sharing, but then he should at least tell her he was going to be somewhere else first.

Winter’s Détente (Dee)
8 years• Herd stallion: Jessaa• Happy, curious, protective• tagged: Jessaa, Wraith, Gleam.

The foal was a cautious one, which was good for her situation. When she looked up at the other horses, she stiffened, and part of Dee wondered if she was going to panic and flee. All the same, giving her more information wouldn't help now, and so Dee waited. Alone and young as she was, it was good to be cautious. Besides, it wasn’t as if they were pressed for time. As such, he grazed with Jessaa, though he continued to keep an eye out.

Given time and space, however, the filly showed what she could be, her thoughts catching up with her panic. After a moment, she pressed close to Wraith, and Dee nodded.

Yes, cautious was wise. But if they got the opportunity and privilege to travel together through the seasons, Dee hoped he would be able to see the filly playful. As she spoke, Dee’s heart broke, filling anew with a fierce protectiveness that burned. Who had dared say such a thing to their own child? But such anger would be misplaced in such a situation, and so Dee held back, instead letting out a comforting nicker. “You have the potential to be many things, little one, but you are not and will never be a burden.”

Now that she was calmer, he spoke, low and slow so as not to overwhelm her further. "There's no need to worry. I will not allow anyone to harm those who travel with me."

With the agreement, the paint mare almost seemed to glow with her joy, softening even further. Watching their interactions, Dee couldn't help a smile. Whether Gleam knew it or not, she'd chosen a strong mother.

It was now that Wraith pushed herself up, and Dee let out a gentle whicker as the mare stretched her neck toward him in greeting. He brought his muzzle close, breathing in her scent and letting her acclimatize to his own at her own time. The scent confirmed what he already knew- she was alone. He gently brought his head back, knowing she'd wish to scent Jessaa as well. "You know our names, but regretfully, I must have missed both of yours. What are your names?" He paused, unsure for a moment, before he continued. He wanted to ask how they both lost their herds, but knowing it could be a sensitive topic, he left it alone, simply making an open ended statement that the other could simply take at face value if the memory was too painful. "There seem to be many of us alone this year, unfortunately."

Seeing the foal look at him, wary, Dee lowered his head gently, keeping his ears forward and friendly so the foal wouldn’t think he was trying to shake or bite. Then, he paused, letting Gleam choose if she wanted to close the distance. With these kinds of things, it was best to let the other set the pace.

A Forgotten Tale (Memory)
6 years• Herd mare• Reassured, comforted• Tagged: Leo• Heat stage 2

When he spoke, Memory looked up curiously, listening to him. It sounded like he'd gotten a little mixed up, given that her colt was barely a month old, but it was heartening nonetheless. At his words, she nodded, letting out a small nicker of agreement.

When he spoke of other mares, Memory looked over curiously, spotting two red mares surrounding a blood bay, their colours a splash of rust across the green of the meadow that seemed an almost ominous portent of foreboding. She swallowed, looking at all the horses that were a collection of colour and chaos. He looked over with her, and Memory waited as he took in the scene, evaluating it with his own eyes in turn. When he looked over, she nodded at his observation. "Would you like to try, then?"

At his own words, she spotted a darker stallion heading towards the mare group as well. It seemed that he wasn't the only one that felt that way, but given how large the group was, they'd possibly still be able to get a few others to join them if they wanted to. And so, Memory shrugged, looking over at Leopard trustingly. "I'm okay following you wherever you're going."

Rituals Under Twilight (Voodoo)
3 years•Lone mare• Celebratory, energetic• Tagged: Celeste, Poltergeist, Madeira, Eclipse, Boucanier• Heat stage 0

Celeste. Her friend's name was Celeste. Though Voodoo was curious to know the others' names too, she especially wished to know her racing companion, which was only enforced by how the darker mare responded to her, ready to leap into action as quickly as she was. It was only further enforced by how she responded, making Voodoo's ears prick up in excitement and curiosity. Where with others she always had to tone herself down, having associated the pleasantness of company with the dreariness of self-control, her new friend was like a breath of fresh air, and she was basking in it like a snake in the sun.

Voodoo nodded emaphatically at Celeste's words, about to reply when she heard footsteps approaching. Casually, she swivelled around curiously, then taking in the sight of a stallion. Immediately, Voodoo felt herself stand a little straighter, grow a little more aware when she regarded the other horses, though she let out a curious nicker. He approached loudly enough, and his tone was kind. All the same, though Voodoo had a happy go lucky personality, she knew better than to not have at least a little bit more of a guard against stallions. Whilst she was always willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, she also wasn't about to look away without reason. "We chanced upon each other, really, but it's always nice to meet new faces. What's your name?"

When he recognised Madeira, Voodoo let out a curious sound, and when Madeira answered, Voodoo's head lifted higher in surprise. Madeira's father! Looking between them with the knowledge, she could not kind of see the resemblance, but she also didn't know if she would have assumed it upon first glance. Their ages looked pretty close though, so perhaps he had her when he was a bachelor stallion, zipping in and out of herds to cover as many as one possibly could. But she recognised him. For a foal to grow up knowing their stallion meant at least a relatively stable family unit, which was surprising. The others seemed a little unsure, Eclipse pinning her ears slightly in warning, and Voodoo pawed at the ground, feeling all the different emotions those around her had roiling through her and building up in her as well.

But also, was this a family affair? Were they here to catch up? Voodoo dithered for a while, unsure if she was supposed to stay and start a conversation, or if she should perhaps give the two some space. Unsure, she stepped toward Celeste, shaking out her mane and reaching out for the other mare's support and company. The other mare was taking the lead, stretching out her neck in a remarkably neutral way, and Voodoo's ears stayed pricked towards her friend. Though she'd just met the other, she trusted the other's judgement implicitly. The other mares she wanted to know, but Voodoo already knew that she'd be following Celeste if the other chose to go.

But then, the stallion was stepping back, and Voodoo cocked her head. A stallion backing away when such a prize was before them? It was a confusing concept, to say the least.
Last edited by lynettetan1 on Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Post

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:49 am

Thank you. Also, yeah, they won't end up in the same herd, I don't do that kind of thing (Dann and Philip can't end up in the same herd anyway since both are stallions)]

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- Corpse is her stallion- foals: may have had one- Tags: Cookie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown older mare watched her sister a moment, keeping an eye on her. It wouldn't do to let her just rush off towards the other stallion. She could tell Corpse was already annoyed...so she kept an eye on Cookie. She blocked the other mare from going straight to Morgue. Plus, she saw those two mares...and didn't know how they'd react, either. She didn't want her sister getting fought with. She moved along beside her favored stallion, though looked at Morgue. She supposed he was alright, but truly not her type. Shaking her head, she focused her attention back on to Corpse, as he spoke. She nodded her head up and down, saying "Okay." She made an amused little sound, though wondered how Cookie could even get close. Those two other mares were all pressed up against Morgue...Shaking her head, she said "I don't mind being a trophy. Of course ill be yours," she said, and hoped that raised his mood a bit.

She then fell silent and listened as he spoke to her sister now, and she nodded her head. "I'm sure he won't know what to do with himself. Those other two mares are kind of in the way...but I'm sure he can move himself away from them." She looked at the two stranger mares. Would they move away on their own, once they saw Corpse? They'd be so lucky to have his attention...and now they had it, as he cantered over.

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown younger mare nearly rolled her eyes as her sister blocked her. It wasn't like she was just going to run off to the stallion...Not now that they were actually going to see him (and those other mares...) She noticed how the two mares were pressed up against him. She made a small noise, saying "You... really think so?" Then again, she wasn't sure how she could even get close..Shaking her head, she focused on moving alongside her sister. Corpse was now leading the way, after all, and Brownie had stopped blocking her. She twitched her ears and broke into a canter as well. Her sister ran ahead with Corpse, while she stayed back a bit, herself.

Once they got there, she sized up the two red mares, but then focused on Morgue. She trotted as close as she dared to, not knowing these mares...She didn't know if they'd try and fight, or get angry at her. Looking at Morgue, she sweetly said "H...Hello, my name is Cookie."

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- herd mare- Hvitur is her stallion- Dann and younger daughter Juni- Tags: Hvitur

The buckskin mare twitched her ears and looked around, then shook her head. None of those other horses had approached, or even tried. She knew she was safe here with him, so she focused on him. She flicked her scented tail back and forth a couple of times. She then looked down at her hooves, before looking up at him once more. She was trying to figure out what Hvitur might be thinking right now.

Shaking the thought away, she nodded to the handsome stallion. She let some air escape out her nostrils, sucking more in then letting out a little squeal. However, she didn't stop him doing what he wanted. She allowed him to do what he wanted, standing there and -faded -unfade- Afterwards, she lowered her head a bit, and let him groom her if he chose to. She knew now, no other stallion would try to take her away.

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lead stallion- Persephone is now his mare- has had two foals- Tags: Persephone

The stallion made an amused sound, saying "I definitely could keep them away. Its been four years since my last foal, though, and I want another one. Their sweet little faces are so worth it," he said. He nosed at her tail a couple times, then he -fade- -unfade so I can have a whole paragraph- Once they were done, he nosed at her gently. He groomed her and looked around, not seeing any stallions trying to approach.

Philip- stallions 6 y- 16 hands- lone stallion- may have had one foal so far- Tags

The dun stallion with brown eyes let his eyes wander the area a moment. He shook his head a couple times, seeing his sister head for two youngsters. They both appeared to be younger, but it was none of his business. She was his sister, not one of his mares, so he left it. Instead, the gentlemanly but stubborn stallion looked around at the mares. He saw a large mare group, and wondered if he should head over there or not.

Bonnie- mare- 4 y- 16 hands- lone mare- no foals yet no herd yet or stallion- Tags: Ezekiel and Pharaoh

The pretty little brown eyed dun mare twitched her ears then perked them. The sweet and innocent, nervous one let her eyes wander. She soon laid eyes on two handsome younger stallions. They appeared to be younger than her, but that didn't really put her off. She trotted over to them, reaching Ezekiel first though didn't know his name. She looked at the two bachelors, saying "Hello... my name is Bonnie."

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- herd mare- Dee is now her stallion- Kael and wants more- Tags: Dee, Wraith and Gleam

The stripy marked red mare flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She shook her head, flaring her nostrils and taking in scents. Not that there was much reason to, the other horses didn't seem interested. That was fine by her, she had Dee, but the other mare hadn't said anything. She hadn't really said anything about joining them. Maybe she had and Jessaa had missed it, but still. Another stallion could come along and try to claim the painted mare. Shaking her head, she let her eyes wander a momemt. She then stopped herself, grazing then pausing to look at the mare and filly.

She nodded and said "I just met him, but I already trust him to be a good protector." She then fell silent once more, and watched him with the other mare. She lowered her head to graze a bit more, then raised it again. She watched them scent each other, then Dee had pulled back. She put her own muzzle out, to let the mare scent her as well as doing the same herself. She gave it a bit of time. She then pulled back, and looked to the filly again, then back to Dee. She nodded and said "Yeah..." when he said there seemed to be many of them alone.

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lead stallion- Memory is now his mare- Kael, wants more- Tags: Memory

The black spotted white stallion twitched his ears forward, then back. He saw the stallion approach the group of mares...but maybe that was a father or brother. Though he couldn't be related to all of them...Leopard sighed, shaking his head, then nodded to his mare. He allowed his eyes to go to the other groups a moment. He then shook his head again, looking to Memory and offering a reassuring look to her.

He nodded and said "Yeah, lets try with that mare group, since there's like five of them. Even if they don't want to go with us, we could at least have a nice conversation. I see a stallion over there...He's probably just a brother or father to one of them, and I won't let him try and take you. Though, he can't be related to all of them." He shook his head, and began to head over that way, looking back at Memory a moment.

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- homoromantic (I think the rules said its allowed for geldings, and he's asexual)- will adopt if allowed- Tags: Erebos

The bay blanket Appaloosa watched Erebos mother go off, likely in search of a stallion. That or she was waiting for one to approach her. He shook his head, turning his attention back to Erebos. "oh...that's sad though," he said, and looked down at his hooves a moment. "Your mother and the lead mare didn't get along?" he questioned. "That's not good...a herd is meant to get along and protect each other," he said.

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- lone mare- (Hades)- no foals yet- Tags: Hades

The red mare twitched her ears and looked around for a small moment. She watched the others still gallivanting about, then shook her head. She focused her attention back on the golden stallion before her. She flicked her tail back and forth rapidly a couple times. She let herself breathe in his scent, as they touched shoulders still. She breathed out afterwards, very slowly, clearly relaxed and happy. She kept her head up under his, and he didn't protest or anything. This made her even happier, and she let out a sound of delight. She allowed him to groom her, not kicking or stepping back. She flicked her tail a couple more times, this time slower though. She made another delighted sound, as he called her his lady. "Okay, yeah, thats nice; definitely keep calling me your lady," she said. She flared her nostrils a moment, taking in his scent again. She wondered if he'd cover her...as she knew he could smell it.

[im saying she is in heat, so...go for it XD]

Ell- mare- 18 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- had some foals- Tags: Tornado

The grayed out mare nodded as she looked at him. "Ah. Sorry, that was my mistake, Tornado. Anyway, its nice to know your name. Oh...family? Well, I have like six foals, but they're all adults by now. I haven't seen any of them in a time...and I do miss my youngest two."

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lone stallion- (Hurricane)- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane and Twister

The grayed out stallion lifted his head up and down a couple times. He made a happy little sound as the older mare said she'd stay. he then watched as she nudged her sister to go, and he nodded at Twister. He watched the younger of the two mares head off. He then turned his attention back to Hurricane, and nodded to her. "I'm glad you're giving me a chance," he said to her, reaching out his muzzle to see if shed let him touch or groom her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:26 pm

LunaClaw wrote:

name;;
    The Shining Jewel
    Aka Jewel
    age;;
    8 years old
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    17.3 hh
    appearance;;
    With a coat the color of pale gold and a mane light like grain, Jewel is a stunning sight to see. The pearl palomino mare has long legs and a long neck, giving her an elegant and petite look. She has beautiful blue eyes.
    personality;;
    Seeming standoffish, many might think her egotistical and arrogant. But, she’s quite the opposite. She’s considerate and kind, often putting others before herself. The mare wears her heart on her sleeve, which inevitably leads to her getting emotionally injured. She tends to hide her pain and sadness, plastering a smile on her face even when unhappy. She enjoys spending time with nature and can often be found prancing or dancing around by herself.
    rank;;
    Lone Mare
    foals;;
    None

Fixed!

Bisou
A Sweet Kiss
Mare/ 5 years old/ Lone Mare/ 16.1 hh/ Tags: open

Bisou was munching away at the fresh grass, ignoring all the chaos around her. She wasn't one for chaos like this, she preferred being by herself in the quiet of being alone. She pawed at the grass slightly before dipping her head back down to munch some more. She still kept a watchful eye out though, as she didn't want to be snuck up on or spooked because she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings. She swiveled her ears around, still alert even though the rest of her remained calm. Flicking her tail slightly, she walked a few steps to eat more of the grass.

Monarch
The Butterfly of My Heart
Mare/ 7 years old/ Lone Mare/ 17.2 hh/ Tags: Philip

Monarch observed a handsome stallion who had just joined into the center with what seemed to be a sibling or perhaps herdmate. When she say his herdmate leave, she wondered if she should approach him or not. Was she outright looking him up and down like he was a piece of food, perhaps, but he looked absolutely delectable. Should she try and flirt with him? She considered that, but decided she should approach and see how he is first. Taking slow seductive steps, Monarch approached the dun stallion. While he was shorter then her, beggers couldn't be choosers...not that she was begging.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:36 pm

Puff
3 years old/ Puffball/ Gelding/ 10 hh/ loner/ tags: Kael, Erebos
Puff was quite afraid of being alone in a sea of strangers. He felt out of place, as it seemed most others had formed little groups. Being a gelding also made it more difficult for him to find company, as it seemed all everyone wanted during this time is to form herds and claim mates. Puffball noticed a group of two, seeming to be in a conversation. He walked over quietly, standing akwardly as he waited for their conversation to pause or stop. He didn't want to intrude and be rude or anything. "H-Hello" he said in a soft voice, unsure if he'd be welcome into the small group.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:11 am

Bouncanier - lone stallion - 6 years - Tags: Madeira, Eclipse, Poltergeist, Celeste, Voodoo
He looked at the mares there, flicking his ears as one of the mares spoke to the other "Then why did you come here begin with then? You know the reason why all of those horses, compleattely strangers to each other gathered here at the same place" he said to the Eclipse. He took a sight the mare was right they sure did get too much attention, he may leave there as a loser he can't win against all of the stallions if they decide to attack him here. He gave gentle greetings to the mare approving him first "So who are you ladies? I am Bouncanier...or call me whatever nickname you want...as it's rather a hard one to remember...or spell..." he said with a flick of his tail.

Madeira - lone mare - 3½ years - heat: 0 - tags: Eclipse, Poltergeist, Celeste, Voodoo, Bouncanier
She was not afraid of her father, but she felt like she didn't belong there now, he was her father, and she could not join his herd. Her ears looked at Eclipse when she spoke up "If you want we could go elsewhere together, I am not needed here either..." she spoke up to the other mare. Her eyes looked at Poltergeist as well and she also seemed rather nervous around the stallion, she was not sure about Voodoo's thought. She also knowed her father, he could not stop the two mares from leaving if they wanted to, that was one of his weaknesses, he was way too kind.

Ouroboros - lone mare - 5 years - heat: 2 - Tags: Leopard, Melody
She stood there watching around patiently, she flicked her tail, maybe too much reminding her growing stage. She hit her hoof to the ground when she saw a few of the alone stallions there approving other mares, she saw how the stallion's eyes wandered to the group of mares there. She started to feel unwanted, maybe she could just give up, leave this weird group of horses, and live alone. She lowered her head a little bit, she shook her head before taking a better look. She took her walk toward the leopard horse with a mare there "Hmm, looking for the top prize eh, stallion, how rude, when there are plenty of mares alone too" she spoke up to him in a rather annoyed way. She blinked her eyes "You know that group of mares will be a battlefield soon as all of the stallions there had their eyes on them" she spoke up.

Erebos - lone mare - 2 years - heat: 1 - Tags: Kael, Puff
She sighed "Well yeah they could and they usually do get along, but not always, my mother had always pretty harsh personality and the lead mare was pretty inpatiently bossy, I don't know if the leadership got to her head after the death of my father..." she said to them. Her ears twisted toward the other gelding approving them "Oh hello? Who are you?" she asked them curiously.

Pharao - Bachelor - 3 years - Tags: Ezekiel, Bonnie
The younger bachelor gave the other bachelor a shake of his head, starting to move alongside him, but soon they were spotted by a young mare, He flicked his tail a little excited for a moment, but that excitement stopped very soon when he noticed how the mare approved the Ezekiel ' Of course the handsome white horse get the mares attentions...' he thought to himself, but didn't show that out too much. He looked at her then Ezekiel, he felt like he didn't want to fight the other bachelor, and part of him felt sad that two stallions couldn't be friends around mares. He shook his head a little bit "Hello there...Bonnie, I am Pharaoh" he said shyer than he wanted to be heard "And he is...oh well he can say it himself?" he said as he looked at Ezekiel.

Sphinx - Bachelor - 3 years - Tags: Cosette, Zinnia
He looked to the two mares the one being rather nervous around him, but the other didn't seem to be so nervous. This could be his chance to steal those loner mares, but then again he felt like if he did he could likely lose them to the older lone stallions, who could see this as a good opportunity. He nodded to the Cosette "That's good fresh water is all that I needed, the thing here is going...out of control" he spoke up as he walked a few steps to the water and took a gulp. He looked at them once again "Who are you two? I've not seen you before, I am Sphinx" he spoke up to them.

Hurricane - mare - 16 years - heat: 2 - Tags: Codi
She took a look for the stallion in front of her, she watched as he reached his muzzle closer "I am glad to be here and to meet you, Codi" she said to him as she reached her muzzle to touch his. She took her muzzle away from him, she felt rather embarrassed "Well then, when we're here together..." she said stopping for a moment "Do you want to...no...I want...your foal Codi...I am more than ready...for that...for you" she said flicking her tail rather nervous. She didn't remember when she had been this nervous before.

Twister - lone mare - 13 years - heat: 2 - Tags: Damion
Her eyes wandered around the stallions, there were not many lonely stallions, so she felt like she was going to hurry if she wanted a find a possible mate. She didn't just want anyone, especially now when she had the chance to choose she wanted to choose which stallion could be more interesting, the look and the age too. She didn't care about too young stallions as they could mean problems as they could not keep their mares. Thought there was a stallion that some weird way interested her, even if he was not the one she was being looked at when talking with Codi. She kind of noticed him just now, the mysterious black stallion there. She shook her head a little bit to give herself some courage to approve the stallion. She took her moving toward the stallion "Hey there mysterious...what are you up to?" she called out for the dark stallion.

Tornado - lone gelding - 16 years - Tags: Ell
They shook their head a little bit "Wow a six, that's a lot of foals" they said, but their voice seemed a little bit broken "So how old your youngest ones could be now?" they asked her. They flicked their tail a little bit "I never get a chance to get foals, I was captured way too early to get any chances with mares..." they said with a sigh.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Post

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:37 am

[Bonnie can go with Pharaoh since I already have two horses with Blumenkranz's horses. If Blue is okay with that.]

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- Corpse is her stallion- foals: may have had one- Tags: Cookie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown older mare watched her sister a moment, keeping an eye on her. It wouldn't do to let her just rush off towards the other stallion. She could tell Corpse was already annoyed...so she kept an eye on Cookie. She blocked the other mare from going straight to Morgue. Plus, she saw those two mares...and didn't know how they'd react, either. She didn't want her sister getting fought with. She moved along beside her favored stallion, though looked at Morgue. She supposed he was alright, but truly not her type. Shaking her head, she focused her attention back on to Corpse, as he spoke. She nodded her head up and down, saying "Okay." She made an amused little sound, though wondered how Cookie could even get close. Those two other mares were all pressed up against Morgue...Shaking her head, she said "I don't mind being a trophy. Of course ill be yours," she said, and hoped that raised his mood a bit.

She then fell silent and listened as he spoke to her sister now, and she nodded her head. "I'm sure he won't know what to do with himself. Those other two mares are kind of in the way...but I'm sure he can move himself away from them." She looked at the two stranger mares. Would they move away on their own, once they saw Corpse? They'd be so lucky to have his attention...and now they had it, as he cantered over.

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- herd mare- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, Corpse and Morgue, Scylla and Charybdis

The all brown younger mare nearly rolled her eyes as her sister blocked her. It wasn't like she was just going to run off to the stallion...Not now that they were actually going to see him (and those other mares...) She noticed how the two mares were pressed up against him. She made a small noise, saying "You... really think so?" Then again, she wasn't sure how she could even get close..Shaking her head, she focused on moving alongside her sister. Corpse was now leading the way, after all, and Brownie had stopped blocking her. She twitched her ears and broke into a canter as well. Her sister ran ahead with Corpse, while she stayed back a bit, herself.

Once they got there, she sized up the two red mares, but then focused on Morgue. She trotted as close as she dared to, not knowing these mares...She didn't know if they'd try and fight, or get angry at her. Looking at Morgue, she sweetly said "H...Hello, my name is Cookie."

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- herd mare- Hvitur is her stallion- Dann and younger daughter Juni- Tags: Hvitur

The buckskin mare twitched her ears and looked around, then shook her head. None of those other horses had approached, or even tried. She knew she was safe here with him, so she focused on him. She flicked her scented tail back and forth a couple of times. She then looked down at her hooves, before looking up at him once more. She was trying to figure out what Hvitur might be thinking right now.

Shaking the thought away, she nodded to the handsome stallion. She let some air escape out her nostrils, sucking more in then letting out a little squeal. However, she didn't stop him doing what he wanted. She allowed him to do what he wanted, standing there and -faded -unfade- Afterwards, she lowered her head a bit, and let him groom her if he chose to. She knew now, no other stallion would try to take her away.

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lead stallion- Persephone is now his mare- has had two foals- Tags: Persephone

The stallion made an amused sound, saying "I definitely could keep them away. Its been four years since my last foal, though, and I want another one. Their sweet little faces are so worth it," he said. He nosed at her tail a couple times, then he -fade- -unfade so I can have a whole paragraph- Once they were done, he nosed at her gently. He groomed her and looked around, not seeing any stallions trying to approach.

Philip- stallions 6 y- 16 hands- lone stallion- may have had one foal so far- Tags: Monarch (Bonnie and others mentioned)

The dun stallion with brown eyes flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. He watched as his sister approached not one but two stallions. He could just imagine how that would go...as they could be complete strangers. If they were friendly, that likely wouldn't last long now that she was there. He knew his sister didn't want to cause trouble. She was a mare, though, and usually two stallions would fight over that. He shook his head back and forth a couple times. He then noticed a mare approaching him. He flared his nostrils as she walked towards him, and he let out a loud whicker towards her.

Bonnie- mare- 4 y- 16 hands- lone mare- no foals yet no herd yet or stallion- Tags: Ezekiel and Pharaoh

The pretty little brown eyed dun mare twitched her ears then perked them. The sweet and innocent, nervous one let her eyes wander. She soon laid eyes on two handsome younger stallions. They appeared to be younger than her, but that didn't really put her off. She trotted over to them, reaching Ezekiel first though didn't know his name. She looked at the two bachelors, saying "Hello... my name is Bonnie."

She nodded as she turned her attention to Pharaoh, since she was still waiting for an answer. Ezekiel was the one she was waiting for an answer from him. She said "He sure can talk for himself," as she looked at Pharaoh. "Pharaoh, huh? That's quite a handsome name," she said to him. she flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She knew they'd be able to smell her scent, though wasn't sure if she was ready or not.

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- herd mare- Dee is now her stallion- Kael and wants more- Tags: Dee, Wraith and Gleam

The stripy marked red mare flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She shook her head, flaring her nostrils and taking in scents. Not that there was much reason to, the other horses didn't seem interested. That was fine by her, she had Dee, but the other mare hadn't said anything. She hadn't really said anything about joining them. Maybe she had and Jessaa had missed it, but still. Another stallion could come along and try to claim the painted mare. Shaking her head, she let her eyes wander a momemt. She then stopped herself, grazing then pausing to look at the mare and filly.

She nodded and said "I just met him, but I already trust him to be a good protector." She then fell silent once more, and watched him with the other mare. She lowered her head to graze a bit more, then raised it again. She watched them scent each other, then Dee had pulled back. She put her own muzzle out, to let the mare scent her as well as doing the same herself. She gave it a bit of time. She then pulled back, and looked to the filly again, then back to Dee. She nodded and said "Yeah..." when he said there seemed to be many of them alone.

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lead stallion- Memory is now his mare- Kael, wants more- Tags: Memory, Ouroboros

The black spotted white stallion twitched his ears forward, then back. He saw the stallion approach the group of mares...but maybe that was a father or brother. Though he couldn't be related to all of them...Leopard sighed, shaking his head, then nodded to his mare. He allowed his eyes to go to the other groups a moment. He then shook his head again, looking to Memory and offering a reassuring look to her.

He nodded and said "Yeah, lets try with that mare group, since there's like five of them. Even if they don't want to go with us, we could at least have a nice conversation. I see a stallion over there...He's probably just a brother or father to one of them, and I won't let him try and take you. Though, he can't be related to all of them." He shook his head, and began to head over that way, looking back at Memory a moment.

He nearly jumped when another voice spoke up, and he looked to a mare there. "Well, I don't see any other stallions trying to approach them...Which may be because of the stallion thats already over there. Who...what is your name?" he decided to ask the mare. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times, then twitched his ears. He shook his head back and forth a couple times, then looked up.

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- homoromantic (I think the rules said its allowed for geldings, and he's asexual)- will adopt if allowed- Tags: Erebos

The bay blanket Appaloosa nodded as he looked at the other young horse. "Impatience...I don't really see as a good quality," he said. "Being harsh can seem bad too," he then said, before shaking his head. He watched another gelding approach, and let a small sound escape him. Small... he thought, then shook his head at himself. He looked to them both as Erebos already had asked the pony who he was.

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- lone mare- (Hades)- no foals yet- Tags: Hades

The red mare twitched her ears and looked around for a small moment. She watched the others still gallivanting about, then shook her head. She focused her attention back on the golden stallion before her. She flicked her tail back and forth rapidly a couple times. She let herself breathe in his scent, as they touched shoulders still. She breathed out afterwards, very slowly, clearly relaxed and happy. She kept her head up under his, and he didn't protest or anything. This made her even happier, and she let out a sound of delight. She allowed him to groom her, not kicking or stepping back. She flicked her tail a couple more times, this time slower though. She made another delighted sound, as he called her his lady. "Okay, yeah, thats nice; definitely keep calling me your lady," she said. She flared her nostrils a moment, taking in his scent again. She wondered if he'd cover her...as she knew he could smell it.

[im saying she is in heat, so...go for it XD]

Ell- mare- 18 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- had some foals- Tags: Tornado

The grayed out mare nodded as she looked at him. "I'm sorry to hear that...Since it sounds like you would have liked some. Oh, mine are...the oldest is like ten. I'm eighteen, and I had that one when I was three or four. Let me think here for a moment." She said this then thought on how old the youngest would be, then. "The youngest two should both be six, they were twins. They were both very small...so they could survive."

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lone stallion- (Hurricane)- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane and Twister

The grayed out stallion lifted his head up and down a couple times. He made a happy little sound, saying "I'm fine with that, if you are." He reached his muzzle towards her tail, nosing at the tail a couple times. He breathed in a couple times, then lifted his head up again. He let out a couple breaths, then he moved his head once more. He -faded -unfade- once he was done, he moved his muzzle to groom her if she'd let him.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:45 am

Monarch
The Butterfly of My Heart
Mare/ 7 years old/ Lone Mare/ 17.2 hh/ Tags: Philip

Monarch took his nicker as a sign that he was accepting her advance. She continued to walk till she was about a foot or so away from him. “H-hello” she said, reaching her muzzle out to touch his in greeting. “You’re quite handsome” she said quietly, unsure of how the other would take it. She looked the male over once more, before returning her gaze to his face. His eyes were so welcoming, and she gave a soft huff of breath. Her ears swiveled as she heard a bird chirp; she swiveled them back again once it stopped.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:38 pm

name;;Chevry
    --
    age;;4
    --
    gender;;Mare
    --
    height;;15 hands at the shoulder
    --
    appearance;;Creme and gray Fjord pony. Gray ombre on the legs and nose, creamy yellow base, missing the left ear (slightly deaf)
    --
    personality;;Calm, easygoing, can occasionallybe feisty
    --
    rank;;Lone Mare
    --
    foals;;None
    --

In my Graduation Era, please be patient, I'll get to your trade soon!
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me