Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:33 am

|| Oriana || Lead Mare || Friesian || Mare || Tagged: Cerik ||

She swiveled her head around and let out a panicked nicker. A sound that a mother didn’t like to do or let alone hear. ”I know she wouldn’t have gone off with Solaris or the others. So maybe she went the other way. Looks like there’s some fresh hoof prints leading that way.” she said, indicating the track nearby. She wanted to see if maybe just maybe her daughter went off in that direction. Oriana turned to face that way and made her way up the embankment of the hill. The mare was able to get a good view from here she was and she allowed her eyes to scan around her to see if the young horse could be spotted.

Solaris didn’t say much other than glancing around him and looking at the waterfall. The stallion lightly pawed at the water and trotted into the water. The coolness of the water relaxer him as he submerged himself in the water. Allowing the water to flow over him. Solaris swam his way to the waterfall and went through the falls. There was a decent size cavern that had a relaxing atmosphere to it.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:11 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion nodded as she spoke. "I know she didn't go with them, they went off alone, or well...the three of them went. I didn't see her following them, though she could have followed a bit later. I believe you that she didn't do that, though." He then fell silent and followed after the mare. Once at the top of the hill, he let out a loud whinny. Maybe if Isa heard him, she'd make some sort of noise back. He then realized maybe it wasn't such a great idea...There were predators out and about. There honestly always were, but nighttime wasn't a safe time. Though there were hunters during the day, a lot of them seemed to thrive more at night. He shook his head back and forth a couple times.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio, Diva

The brown eyed mare lifted her head up and down. "Yeah, so he doesn't really have to remember there was a fire. If he was even there during the fire. I'm just glad he has a herd that cares about him, and friends to play with." She then sighed as the filly came up to them. The filly immediately started to attack Gladio, if one could call it that. Sorina had often noticed Diva seemed to like pestering others. She couldn't tell if the filly was trying to play or just really didn't like them. She scolded "Yes, don't do that. You're lucky Gladio is so nice, other horses might not put up with you. You could also seriously hurt another foal. Don't go around doing that to Yin or the others," she said.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare watched the stallion as he went into the water here. She made a small sound, wondering if there was something behind the waterfall. She reached out her muzzle. She then pulled back, and shook her head a couple times. She let out a small sound, and went into the water as well. She drank a bit, deciding she might as well do so. She then looked to where he'd gone through the falls. She went over and called "Mind if I join you in there, or is this like a secret space?"

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina, Morri

The blue and brown eyed colt said "Yeah, I know...I don't like the thought of them trying to eat any of us, though." He then looked to Morri as well, and looked at the other colt. He was pretty sure he'd seen Morri watching Yamina, like Morri had a crush on her.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual; Pandora- mate open but wants Pandora- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd, mainly Pandora and Diva though

The black stallion

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd, mainly Yamina and the boys

The colt noticed how Yin was watching him...but it didn't bother him. Yin was just watching him, not being jealous or anything. He looked to the twins, saying "I've been over by my dad. I saw you three over here, though, so I decided to come over."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, watching Lumina and all the foals but feeling a bit too shy to approach her yet

The mare made a small sound as Lumina looked at her. She realized the mare had noticed her watching, and she felt nervous again. She sighed and shook her head a couple times. The mare was just so pretty, and pretty mares and handsome stallions made her nervous. She sighed again, and stepped forward a bit. She stopped where she was, then. She called out to the other mare "Hello." However, then she quickly looked away, after which she scolded herself for doing so.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Samhain, Lucille- Tags: Lucille, Lucifer, Samhain

The red mare let out a small breath when the stallion seemed to sulk a bit. This was her son, of course she was going to protect him. He may be bigger now, but he was still her baby. She watched the stallion move off to graze again. She shook her head, turning her attention to her son a moment. She said "This is Lucille, your younger sister...half sister." She twitched her ears and wondered where his father had went. When he asked about Hallow, she said "I have no clue...and I'm still mad at him. He didn't seem at all bothered when they took you away from me." She reached down to nuzzle and groom the filly again. She then turned her attention to Luci, as he was still grazing over there, and she moved to him.

She said "If he says he can't have babies, I believe him. Those stupid humans must have said something before or after they did whatever they did to him. You have nothing to worry about from him. Also, he's not going to take me away...he's my son, not my mate." After saying these truths, she nosed at the stallion a bit. She then pulled back just in case. He might be mad at her, or still irritated. He'd seemed irritated, not necessarily mad, but she didn't know him well enough yet to know. She'd have to learn the signs. She'd have to observe him when he was angry and such. Shaking her head, she said "Im interested, you know. If you're going to make a new herd aside from that one I heard is somewhere around here."

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ Lucifer, Samhain

The bay filly blinked sleepily as she watched the three of them. She watched as Lucifer grazed, and shook her head a couple times. She made a happy little sound when Luci somehow seemed happy about her speaking. She wasn't sure, he seemed happy. Then her brother was standing near her, looking down at her. He seemed to be keeping a protective watch over her. When he began to graze too, she wondered what was going on. The sun had gone down, so it would be time to sleep soon, she thought.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Lilith and Lucille, Lucifer

The brown eyed young male had put his own ears back, but it was more like he was acting defensive than being aggressive. As shown by the fact he'd immediately moved back away from the stallion, though then Lilith had jumped to his defense. He silently thanked her, glad his mother still loved him, which...he had no reason to think she wouldn't. He watched the stallion move off in irritation, almost tempted to call after him but just staying silent. He instead looked to his mother, saying "That's a really pretty name, and she's so cute and...so small and stuff." He then noticed she seemed to be thinking about something, maybe his father, which brought up a question within the young male.

"Where...is dad at, have you seen him around here at all while you've been out here?" he asked the fiery tempered and colored mare. When she said no, and that she was mad at him for how he'd reacted to Sam being taken away, Sam simply nodded. He then watched as she moved off to the stallion, so he took up vigil over the filly, feeling a kinship with her. Of course he did, she was his baby sister, well...half sister, they had different fathers as it turned out. He'd asked about his dad because he'd thought this was a new foal with Hallow, but as it turned out that wasn't it. He stood near the filly and lowered his head to graze, feeling safe enough to do so since Lucifer had moved away a bit, and also he was hungry.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:33 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik ||

She heard him call out and she strained her ears to listen for anything. She was about to give up when she heard a faint response. She recognized it right away as Isa. Oriana could tell that the young horse was within distance. Without hesitation, she called out and raced down the hill. She went into full gallop and ran towards where she heard Isa. The black mare came to a sliding halt, debris from her stopping scattered everywhere. There was Isa by the river. ”Isa!!! Isa! There you are!! What are you doing out here?! What were you thinking? Are you alright?” she spoke as she approached her and scanned over the horse before nipping her on the shoulder.

Isa squealed from the nip and half bucked. “I’m sorry mother….I caught a whiff of something and I wanted to see what it was. But then the scent went away and I just got curious that’s all….I only did what you would have done….I’m sorry for worrying you….” Isa said and lowered her head. Oriana heaved a sigh and looked at Isa. She pressed her head against the young horse’s head and snorted. “Well as long as you’re okay that’s all that matters to me….But next time please don’t go alone….Cerik and the were very worried about you.” Oriana mentioned to her.

Solaris heard her comment and he shook out his wet mane before looking over at her. “No you can come join me, it’s perfectly okay.” he spoke with a soft smile.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:23 pm

eventer wrote:
f.name... golden hour
age... eight years
gender... mare
breed... cob
character page... page 5
feeling... agitated then content
tags... open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

long ivory mane touched the long green grass that surrounded her lightly dirt stained leg markings, amber coloured eyes surveying her surroundings, keeping an eye on every potential threat. the fox about three hundred meters from where she stood posed no threat. the golden mare lifted her head as she chomped the ample mouthful of grass and watched the small brown animal walking slowly, clearly searching for a meal, it had been a brutal winter, and both the fox and the golden mare was showing evidence of the harsh cold. the fox was clearly worse off, and the mare could tell that without food soon, the poor animal would starve. with a flick of her ivory tail and a twitch of her still fluffy ear, she lowered her head and continued to graze.

there was an odd sound that she recognised clearly as a threat, the gold mare stood tall, ears pricked forwards, mouthful of grass in her mouth no longer being chewed as she watched the big brown animal approach. she munched her mouthful twice and then froze again watching the animal get closer and closer. finishing her mouthful of grass, she blew a loud snort warning the animal. the animal stopped for a moment, grunted took in a breath and continued. the mare flattened her ears against her neck and with both front feet, she jumped forwards slamming her hooves on the ground hard. this seemed to be enough, the large animal stopped and seemed to sigh before grunting one more time and then changed direction and headed towards the creek. while large, the brown bear was clearly young and malnourished itself, so was no real threat to the mare currently.

her eyes watched the bear for a couple of moments as it wondered off towards the creek, and with a gentle huff, the golden mare relaxed lowered her head to continue grazing.

f.name... pandoras box / divas minx
age... four years / three weeks
gender... mare / folly
breed... kiger mustang / kiger mustang x tb
character page... page 5
feeling... calm / mischievous
tags... gladio, sorina, hallow
. P . A . N . D . O . R . A . & . D . I . V . A .

panda flicked her tail as she started walking towards the stallion and her filly. in her own little world, the mare jumped slightly when hallow appeared beside her. "oh, uhm... no it's okay. i've got he-" her words were cut off when gladio seemed to scold her filly. at three weeks old, panda was not comfortable with a horse, let alone a stallion, scolding her foal. her ears flattened against her skull, and the normally peaceful mare snapped "excuse me" she muttered harshly, while not intentional or even directed at hallow, panda was not a horse you upset. yes diva may be being a difficult, but even other mares knew not to scold a foal that was not their own until the foal was much older. she stamped her hoof and quickly broke into a canter towards the trio, as she grew closer her ears couldn't possibly be flattened anymore against her neck, as she grew closer, it was clear the mare had scolded her filly as well, her ears basically vanished into her neck as she charged toward the trio. she bared her teeth at the buckskin paint mare snapping the air around the mare before spinning and kicking out at the stallion. she wasn't happy, and she really had the right to be, with a sharp squeal the stepped maybe a meter away from the mare and the stallion, panda kicked out at them twice, not much caring if she hit them, if she did, it was probably gladio, and if she did it would be his hip, and the fact she was so much smaller than him, a kick from her would not do much damage unless she were to get his face or lower limbs or ribs, but she had kicked towards his hip, the most she would do, was graze him with her hooves.

satisfied she made her point, she nipped diva again and trotted her away from the stallion. she knew she owed hallow an apology for snapping, but the little mare had a short temper when it came to her foal. she slowed to a walk when she got a good distance from gladio and sorina, her ears twitching as she listened before her eyes fell on hallow, an apologetic look on her face.

diva didn't speak much, in her defence, she was only three weeks old. when the stallion spoke to her, she payed minimal attention and continued. it wasn't until her mother came over that she instantly knew she messed up, when her dam nipped her, diva squealed and squirted forwards away from the older horses. stopping and watching her mum, more or less scolded the stallion, though diva had no real idea why. she figured it had something to do with her though. when her dam came back towards her, diva pinned her ears, squealed and kicked out at her mother when her she nipped her again before going off where ever her mum wanted her. lucky for panda, diva had exerted herself, and was now tired. when her mum settled off a small distance from hallow, the filly gave a gentle huff and pawed the ground. with a gentle huff, the filly lay down and as panda gentle groomed her, diva eventually rolled onto her side, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

panda flicked her tail as she nibbled some grass besides diva. her ears flicked back when a horse began trotting towards her, and in instinct, like any other mother with a young foal, her ears flattened and she bumped her rump up in the air slightly, however once she realised it was just hallow, her body language softened. with that being said, the moment the stallion seemed to defend the duo her ears flattened against her neck at hallow. she personally didn't care what his experience was with mares and their foals, she could remember early when she was born her mother was nothing like herself, she was laid back and didn't much care what panda did, often it meant panda got pushed over or lightly kicked by the other horses and her mum just kinda let it happen, some other mares in the herd she was in were the same, and others were very protective, and while others may see it as being dramatic, or over protective panda had had a stressful life so far, born in the wild and then the stress of being round up, separated from her herd and then stressed out by being further pushed onto a dark enclosed rectangular moving thing that took her what seemed like days away from where she lived. and while her new home had been nice and she enjoyed it, it had been stressful for the first few weeks there adjusting to her new home. and just when she had thought she had settled into a new home and was enjoying her life with the children, these strange people came in and took her away in the night. during the travel, there was an accident, the trailer had rolled onto it's side and she'd scratched up her legs, hip and shoulder. by the time the trailer door was opened, there were blue and red flashing lights all around her, and when a middle aged man in uniform opened the ramp and came in with two other people, one looked to be a vet, and helped panda out of the trailer, the rope that they had slipped through her halter as the one she had on had snapped, didn't hold her, and when the lights became brighter as she stepped out, panda had freaked out and gotten loose.

next thing she knew she was in this herd with baby diva, so diva was incredibly important to her and she unlike her mother, was a very protective mother. and as far as she was concerned it was not another horses buisness to scold her foal. she snorted a retaliation at hallow and spoke up, though agitated, her voice had returned back to it's normal calm and polite tone "my foal is my priority, i will scold her when she needs it which i have done. she is still young and i do not care what happens in the wild or where you came from, i simply won't tolerate another horse scolding her." while her words seemed harsh, the way she spoke them was like they were bouncing on clouds, they were soft and gentle, a hint of over protectiveness, but in all honesty you probably couldn't tell with how zen she was being after how she just behaved, if anything there was probably a lot of confusion at how calm she now was.

n.name... luci
age... eight years
gender... stallion
breed... kiger mustang x welsh cob
character page... page 5
feeling... agitated, then content
tags... lilith, lucile, samhain
. L . U . C . I . F . E . R .

luci listened quietly to the duo commune about his history etc. and with a twitch of his ears he continued to graze, his eyes watching his surroundings and ensuring that the gelding was the only newcomer in the area. when a voice came from his side, the stallion slowly lifted his head and looked at her calmly taking in her words. if a horse could shrug, he would. he could smell that the horse wasn't a threat, without testosterone, the gelding was practically useless.

when there mares nose bumped against his velvet black nose he pricked his ears and took in her smell, marking it in his memory for future. when she pulled away, the softest whisper like nicker escaped his lips and he gently bumped her back, very lightly clapping his lips together at the mares nose in a kind of horse kiss. at his words a soft smile appeared on his gums as he bumped her once more, shifting his weight slightly so that his shoulder and hip gently rested against her own shoulder and hip. with the day vanishing, he watched the young filly as she seemed to grow tired, he watched the gelding and blew out through his nostrils, flicking his tail at some of the last couple of flies. he wasn't to worried about the herd near by, he had spent his first few years in there, but had no attachment to the group. keeping an eye on the filly behind him, deciding not to really watch over the gelding, figured he could look after himself. and the more he thought about it, the stallion began to think having the gelding around would be good, it was an extra set of eyes and he could certainly help out if young stallions caused any issues.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:59 pm

Ugh...you guys probably won't be able to tell, but I'm having a terrible time. I just took an antibiotic and I can't swallow pills so I had to do it in applesauce. I just about puked it was so bad...and like, why do they have chemicals, and that chemical taste? Anyway, now I have to sit here for half an hour and wait and see if I have some kind of reaction to it]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Isa

The blue eyed stallion rammed his ears forward as he heard the faint call back, too. He snorted and flicked his tail. He was glad that had worked, and was glad she was safe. He watched as the mare raced down the hill, after she called out. He then quickly jumped to a canter, following after her. Since he hadn't gone down right away, he was a bit behind her. He watched her nip and scold her adopted daughter. He moved over to the mare and younger female, nodding his head along to what Oriana said.

"Yes, she's right, I was very worried too, so...don't do that again. Luckily, your mom seemed to have a sense or instinct that something was wrong. Well...guess we're returning to the herd tonight. Were any of them...did any of them ask about us, Isa?" he asked.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio, Diva

The brown eyed mare lifted her head up and down. "Yeah, so he doesn't really have to remember there was a fire. If he was even there during the fire. I'm just glad he has a herd that cares about him, and friends to play with." She then sighed as the filly came up to them. The filly immediately started to attack Gladio, if one could call it that. Sorina had often noticed Diva seemed to like pestering others. She couldn't tell if the filly was trying to play or just really didn't like them. She scolded "Yes, don't do that. You're lucky Gladio is so nice, other horses might not put up with you. You could also seriously hurt another foal. Don't go around doing that to Yin or the others," she said.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare nodded when he said she could join him. She made a happy little sound, passing through the waterfall as well. She looked at the little back area, cavern or whatever it was. She said "It's really pretty in here," as she moved towards him. She dropped her muzzle to the water a moment. She didn't really have any reason for doing so. She just did it, then raised her muzzle back up. She shook her head, droplets flying and possibly getting on him again, so she said "Oh, sorry...I did that again."

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina, Morri

The blue and brown eyed colt said "Yeah, I know...I don't like the thought of them trying to eat any of us, though." He then looked to Morri as well, and looked at the other colt. He was pretty sure he'd seen Morri watching Yamina, like Morri had a crush on her.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual; Pandora- mate open but wants Pandora- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd, mainly Pandora and Diva though

The black stallion

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd, mainly Yamina and the boys

The colt noticed how Yin was watching him...but it didn't bother him. Yin was just watching him, not being jealous or anything. He looked to the twins, saying "I've been over by my dad. I saw you three over here, though, so I decided to come over."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, watching Lumina and all the foals but feeling a bit too shy to approach her yet

The mare made a small sound as Lumina looked at her. She realized the mare had noticed her watching, and she felt nervous again. She sighed and shook her head a couple times. The mare was just so pretty, and pretty mares and handsome stallions made her nervous. She sighed again, and stepped forward a bit. She stopped where she was, then. She called out to the other mare "Hello." However, then she quickly looked away, after which she scolded herself for doing so.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Samhain, Lucille- Tags: Lucille, Lucifer, Samhain

The red mare twitched her ears and flicked her tail a bit. Her eyes turned towards her son and daughter for a moment. She could have smiled, watching the two of them. In fact, if she were a human, she would have smiled for sure. Shaking her head, she turned her attention back to the stallion. She let out a soft little sound, as he looked at her and listened. Then, then she was touching her nose to his. She let out a small breath when he took in her scent. Then he was letting out a sound almost a nicker. He was reaching out back to her, moving his lips together. She would have called that a kiss, but they weren't humans. She would have giggled, would have possibly screamed in happiness or squealed. She was a horse, so she could actually squeal. She did so, she squealed out of pure joy. She hoped he could tell she was happy and not angry or irritated. She let him bump against and rest his shoulder and hip against hers.

She then looked towards her two offspring, feeling a bit of worry. She trusted Luci, but didn't know if it was safe out here. Out in the open like this, in the dark, could be dangerous. She turned her brown eyed gaze onto him, and asked. She asked "Are we safe right here? Do we need to go look for somewhere safer, maybe shelter among some trees or something?" She wanted to know they were safe. If they had to move, they could move, but they needed to be safe.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ Lucifer, Samhain

The bay filly felt eyes on her and Sam, and she looked up a moment. She saw Luci looking at them, then he was focused on her mama. She let out a small breath and twitched her ears. She flicked her brushy tail back and forth against grass. She then laid her head back down, and closed her eyes. She felt eyes watching again moments later. However, she knew it was just Luci again, and also probably Sam. Sam had seemed to have taken up a vigil over her, she sensed, even while eating.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Lilith and Lucille, Lucifer

The brown eyed young male continued to watch over the filly. He was hungry because he'd traveled so far, he's been traveling for a bit. It stood to reason he'd need fuel for energy, then. Not that it was fuel fuel, but humans called food as fuel. Well, some of them did, not a lot of them, but he'd heard some. He'd heard the human man call it that. The one that took him away from his mother...The one that gave Sam to that young teenager to train. Samhain snorted and shook his head a couple times. He didn't need water anytime soon, as he'd stopped once or twice to drink. He just hadn't stopped to graze, as time was precious. Water was also far more valuable than food. He'd heard that one could go for like three weeks without food. It was something like only three days without water before they started dehydrating...or would already be dehydrated. He didn't quite remember that part. He just knew something about three days.

Shaking his head, he flicked his tail back and forth, and raised his head. Finished with his meal, he now kept his eyes on the filly. He suddenly began to feel the tiredness setting in. After moving that far, and also the excitement (and nerves because of Luci), he was tired.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:15 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yama, Yin
__🐴__
She watched the other mare for a moment, she had not really spoken with her more than a few words. She seemed very shy and she herself was not that talkative either, so they did not have much of a chance to talk to anything to each other. She shook her head "Hello Myna, how are you?" she asked at her.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yin, Lumina, Morri
__🐴__
He looked at Morri "I see, you could've come earlier, we were planning to do something, but now the darkness is coming and we need to stay closer to the adults" he said to him as he looked the adult horses around. He sighed "Well that's just their nature like our nature is to eat grass..." he responded to Yin.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, Yin, Lumina, Morri
__🐴__
She looked at the three colts feeling a little weird around them now when Morri arrived them too, maybe because she was the only filly or maybe the nervousness she scented onto Morri made her nervous too.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang
__🐴__
She got closer to the waterfall but kept her distance from the falling water as it came very fast there, and it could feel painful if it dropped to her back. The cavern back there seemed interesting, but she knew that there was no way for her to get there, without slipping over to the wet rocks and likely breaking her bones, and who knows what creatures lived there. She looked behind the two for a moment, now she was sure that the mare liked the stallion very much, other way she could not be acting like some young filly. She shook her head a little bit as she looked up to the darkening sky "The sun is fully down soon, maybe we could get back, now when we still have some light left to see forward and I'd see the waterfalls so...I don't mind if we go back to the herd" she said.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He shook his head in confusion, he had no idea what was going on there now, was the Pandora yelling at him, or Hallow, or maybe the Sorina? He thought that it was her possibility to tell her foal not to kick anyone, no matter how young she was, foals do learn and who could be a better teacher than her own mother? He shook his head lightly not saying a word. He didn't really know what to say or maybe it was better that he didn't say anything as he thought his words could only be annoying to the Pandora. So when the foal and her mother took the distance to him, he took also the distance to them. He didn't know the foal's problem, so maybe was better that he didn't get close to them any longer even if he really didn't.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:16 am

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik and Isa ||

Once the pair had settled down, the mare looked at her daughter. ”Yes some asked and I told them exactly where you two were. I’m sorry for worrying you mother….” she said and nuzzled her mom. Oriana huffed before returning the gesture and nudged the young filly towards the direction of the herd. “Now let’s head back to the herd before everyone really starts to worry.” she spoke and they both started to head that way. Oriana slowed down enough to allow Cerik to catch up. She glanced at the stallion and brushed her shoulder against his. As if to thank him and also to reassure him in a way. His presence was definitely relaxing to her.

Solaris only chuckled at her apology and gave a slight nod before hearing the other mare speak up. “Agreed we should head back so that way they don’t have to send a search party out for us….let’s head back while there’s still some light.” he said as he emerged from the cavern and shook out the water before making his way back towards the herd.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:44 pm

[yay, I can post to Pandora and Diva now]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Isa

The blue eyed stallion nudged at the younger female a moment. It was like he was scolding her a bit but at the same time not. After all, he wasn't her father or anything. Still, he really liked her adoptive mother, and felt protective over Isa. He nodded as the filly said she'd told the ones that had asked. "Good, that's good, that you were able to do that." He then nodded as Oriana said it was time to head back. He bumped up against her a bit, making a sound of contentment as they headed back.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare snorted and rolled her eyes a bit...She narrowed her eyes a bit as she watched the mare now attack the stallion. Maybe she wasn't really attacking him. It sure looked like that's what was happening, to her, though. She got up and followed him when he moved away. She said "What...is wrong with her, her filly was being rude? I never attacked mares for telling my filly off. Maybe mothers in the wild are different...but you can't expect a horse not to scold your offspring if your offspring is annoying them."

(This is all just to Gladio)

The brown eyed mare moved closer to him a bit. She made a happy little sound when he once again didn't seem annoyed. He instead chuckled, and she let out a soft little laughing sort of sound too. She tripped over seemingly nothing. There was probably a crack in the bed (the pool bed river bed whatever) or maybe a loose stone. Whatever it was, she tripped. She squealed as she stumbled into the stallion. She quickly moved back, feeling hot, saying "I, um...yeah, we should head back."

The blue and brown eyed colt nodded as he looked at the other colt. He then nudged him and whispered "I think Morri likes your sister. I don't..know, I just get a feeling from him. I could be wrong...but he shouldn't be nervous around us, so maybe it's her."

The black stallion sighed as he looked at the young mother. He didn't know what had happened in her life, but figured something must have. He couldn't begin to guess what it might have been, though. He quickly said "Okay, okay. You can discipline her just fine. I saw her put her ears back and kick at you...but you should be the one to discipline her." He stopped talking a moment to look down at the filly. She seemed to be falling asleep, or already had done so. He then said "Did...something happen to you when you were a foal? You don't have to tell me what, just...a yes or no would be fine. Of course...you don't even have to tell me that. I wouldn't mind, I'd understand not wanting to remember things." He shook his head back and forth a couple times. He twitched his ears back a moment. He then let them twitch back forward again, to be alert. He looked around, realizing the lead mare and Cerik weren't there. He wasn't one of the horses that asked about them. He made a worried little sound, especially seeing Isa wasn't there. Changing the subject, he said "Oriana and Cerik aren't here...Isa isn't either, did something happen to them?"

He'd also noticed how calm she'd seemed as she'd spoken to him. He made a small sound at this, saying "Thank you. For not snapping at me, sorry, thank you for not snapping at me." Truth be told, he didn't know how she'd gone from irritated to calm again so fast.

The colt made a small sound as he looked at the three. "Sorry...I guess I should have come over earlier," he said to them all. He then looked to Yamina, and felt his heart race a bit. He shook his head a couple times, then said "Let's play tomorrow, all together."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare made another small sound. She watched as the mare looked at her, then the other mare was speaking back to her. She nodded to her, saying "I-I'm good, how are you? Tired, but...it's getting late again, s-so that makes sense.

The red mare twitched her ears and flicked her tail a bit. Her eyes turned towards her son and daughter for a moment. She could have smiled, watching the two of them. In fact, if she were a human, she would have smiled for sure. Shaking her head, she turned her attention back to the stallion. She let out a soft little sound, as he looked at her and listened. Then, then she was touching her nose to his. She let out a small breath when he took in her scent. Then he was letting out a sound almost a nicker. He was reaching out back to her, moving his lips together. She would have called that a kiss, but they weren't humans. She would have giggled, would have possibly screamed in happiness or squealed. She was a horse, so she could actually squeal. She did so, she squealed out of pure joy. She hoped he could tell she was happy and not angry or irritated. She let him bump against and rest his shoulder and hip against hers.

She then looked towards her two offspring, feeling a bit of worry. She trusted Luci, but didn't know if it was safe out here. Out in the open like this, in the dark, could be dangerous. She turned her brown eyed gaze onto him, and asked. She asked "Are we safe right here? Do we need to go look for somewhere safer, maybe shelter among some trees or something?" She wanted to know they were safe. If they had to move, they could move, but they needed to be safe.

The bay filly felt eyes on her and Sam, and she looked up a moment. She saw Luci looking at them, then he was focused on her mama. She let out a small breath and twitched her ears. She flicked her brushy tail back and forth against grass. She then laid her head back down, and closed her eyes. She felt eyes watching again moments later. However, she knew it was just Luci again, and also probably Sam. Sam had seemed to have taken up a vigil over her, she sensed, even while eating.

The brown eyed young male continued to watch over the filly. He was hungry because he'd traveled so far, he's been traveling for a bit. It stood to reason he'd need fuel for energy, then. Not that it was fuel fuel, but humans called food as fuel. Well, some of them did, not a lot of them, but he'd heard some. He'd heard the human man call it that. The one that took him away from his mother...The one that gave Sam to that young teenager to train. Samhain snorted and shook his head a couple times. He didn't need water anytime soon, as he'd stopped once or twice to drink. He just hadn't stopped to graze, as time was precious. Water was also far more valuable than food. He'd heard that one could go for like three weeks without food. It was something like only three days without water before they started dehydrating...or would already be dehydrated. He didn't quite remember that part. He just knew something about three days.

Shaking his head, he flicked his tail back and forth, and raised his head. Finished with his meal, he now kept his eyes on the filly. He suddenly began to feel the tiredness setting in. After moving that far, and also the excitement (and nerves because of Luci), he was tired.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:33 pm

eventer wrote:
f.name... golden hour
age... eight years
gender... mare
breed... cob
character page... page 5
feeling... agitated then content
tags... open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

long ivory mane touched the long green grass that surrounded her lightly dirt stained leg markings, amber coloured eyes surveying her surroundings, keeping an eye on every potential threat. the fox about three hundred meters from where she stood posed no threat. the golden mare lifted her head as she chomped the ample mouthful of grass and watched the small brown animal walking slowly, clearly searching for a meal, it had been a brutal winter, and both the fox and the golden mare was showing evidence of the harsh cold. the fox was clearly worse off, and the mare could tell that without food soon, the poor animal would starve. with a flick of her ivory tail and a twitch of her still fluffy ear, she lowered her head and continued to graze.

there was an odd sound that she recognised clearly as a threat, the gold mare stood tall, ears pricked forwards, mouthful of grass in her mouth no longer being chewed as she watched the big brown animal approach. she munched her mouthful twice and then froze again watching the animal get closer and closer. finishing her mouthful of grass, she blew a loud snort warning the animal. the animal stopped for a moment, grunted took in a breath and continued. the mare flattened her ears against her neck and with both front feet, she jumped forwards slamming her hooves on the ground hard. this seemed to be enough, the large animal stopped and seemed to sigh before grunting one more time and then changed direction and headed towards the creek. while large, the brown bear was clearly young and malnourished itself, so was no real threat to the mare currently.

her eyes watched the bear for a couple of moments as it wondered off towards the creek, and with a gentle huff, the golden mare relaxed lowered her head to continue grazing.

f.name... pandoras box / divas minx
age... four years / three weeks
gender... mare / folly
breed... kiger mustang / kiger mustang x tb
character page... page 5
feeling... calm / sleepy
tags... hallow
. P . A . N . D . O . R . A . & . D . I . V . A .

pandora's ears flicked as she listened to the stallion speak, listening to his words, diva wasn't a naughty foal, she was just cheeky and still young. when he brought up her past, she huffed softly. and before she could speak up, hallow mentioned that oriana and cerik were not here. when he seemed to ask her if something happen, she almost shrugged. "i do not know, i've only spoke with oriana once and i avoid most of the stallions around here because of diva" she murmured gently before speaking up again "as for when i was a foal..." she huffed gently, "i lived out here to be honest. i don't know about the herd exactly, but i lived in the area. at least until my second summer. my mother and i were separated when men on bikes and horses came in. i was then travelled for what felt like days until i reached a huge property with hundreds of horses." she flicked her tail gently and continued speaking "it was a bit stressful the first few days, but there was a older woman whom would sit with me in the small round pen i was kept in. each day she and her.. mate? would come out, he would work with me, i guess to gain my trust. they were both very gentle, and after a few weeks i was allowed out with some of the other yearlings. " she smiled softly, twitching her ears listening to her surroundings.

"by my third summer when i was two, the woman's child would often come out with her, and i often let the child on my back. the woman seemed to love the idea of the little girl on me. when i turned three, i started more training i guess to be ridden, and then it was decided that they wanted me to have another mini-me i guess. i lived in a thoroughbred stud, so they had one of their thoroughbred stallions put with me." she flicked her tail as she spoke, listening to her own words and thinking about the family and the stallion, she only met him for like twenty minutes, so there was no connection with him. "few months before she was born, these strange men collected me from the paddock, and i was put into another float where i was taken god knows where. though we didn't stop very nicely. the float thing i was in rotated with me in it, and i ended up laying on my side the time it stopped moving, when another strange man came to get me, there were flashing lights and so much noise. by the time they got me off, i had gotten a fright and took off. eventually found my way back here... i have no idea how, i guess the people who stole me were traveling close by" she spoke with a soft sigh, and after a moment she shook her head and looked at hallow finally "and yeah.. now diva" she glanced down at the filly and lowered her head to gently nibble at her back in a grooming type of way, resting her hind leg. she shook her head, tilting her head away from hallow to avoid hitting him with the rope attatched to her halter. she had become very aware of the rope, and knew it hurt when it hit others.

n.name... luci
age... eight years
gender... stallion
breed... kiger mustang x welsh cob
character page... page 5
feeling... agitated, then content
tags... lilith, lucile, samhain
[/quote]
. L . U . C . I . F . E . R .

luci smirked at the mare, he twitched his ears as he listened to his surroundings. he relaxed a bit and watched his surroundings carefully. lilith was a bit younger than him, and would of always relied on an older horse keeping them safe, so when she spoke, he wasn't surprised. "yes. we are safe, i would rather have myself and you and your filly, out here" he said and went quiet for a few moments before realising he should probably explain why "if we go hide in the trees and something threatens us, we are stuck. regardless of if the predator comes from tree or ground, out here, we cam see it, we have the advantage, hidden in the trees sounds alright until something threatens you and you run and hit a tree" he half chuckled, finding humour in his response to her.

he flicked his tail and settled for the night quietly, all the while he kept alert.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:31 pm

The blue eyed stallion nudged at the younger female a moment. It was like he was scolding her a bit but at the same time not. After all, he wasn't her father or anything. Still, he really liked her adoptive mother, and felt protective over Isa. He nodded as the filly said she'd told the ones that had asked. "Good, that's good, that you were able to do that." He then nodded as Oriana said it was time to head back. He bumped up against her a bit, making a sound of contentment as they headed back.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare snorted and rolled her eyes a bit...She narrowed her eyes a bit as she watched the mare now attack the stallion. Maybe she wasn't really attacking him. It sure looked like that's what was happening, to her, though. She got up and followed him when he moved away. She said "What...is wrong with her, her filly was being rude? I never attacked mares for telling my filly off. Maybe mothers in the wild are different...but you can't expect a horse not to scold your offspring if your offspring is annoying them."

(This is all just to Gladio)

The brown eyed mare moved closer to him a bit. She made a happy little sound when he once again didn't seem annoyed. He instead chuckled, and she let out a soft little laughing sort of sound too. She tripped over seemingly nothing. There was probably a crack in the bed (the pool bed river bed whatever) or maybe a loose stone. Whatever it was, she tripped. She squealed as she stumbled into the stallion. She quickly moved back, feeling hot, saying "I, um...yeah, we should head back."

The blue and brown eyed colt nodded as he looked at the other colt. He then nudged him and whispered "I think Morri likes your sister. I don't..know, I just get a feeling from him. I could be wrong...but he shouldn't be nervous around us, so maybe it's her."

The black stallion twitched his own ears, watching as her ears flicked as well when he spoke, and he hoped she was alright. He hoped he wasn't annoying her, though he hadn't really been taking the side of the others, just explaining how they might think. He let his eyes wander to the filly napping on the grass, really probably sleeping since it was getting to nighttime now. Shaking his head back and forth, he quickly looked to her mother again, and nodded at the mare. He said "Well, either way...I hope they are okay, both of them, but especially Oriana since she IS our leader. We need her, Isa is a bit too young yet to take over that position if something were to happen. Not that I want anything bad to happen..." he then trailed off, shaking his head back and forth a second time before looking at her again. He let out a small sound as she said she was taken by men to a place with a lot of horses. At least it was a herd, but that sounded like so many horses for one area...so he hoped it had been a big property. She'd said it was a huge property, so he nodded his head up and down as she continued to speak of the situation. He said "Oh, yes, we'd call them mates, but I believe humans call each other things like husband and wife. Strange words...but they're humans, so they can use whatever words they want."

He then let out a small breath as she continued to speak, as she spoke what seemed fondly of the humans and a child. When she went on to say she'd been stolen and the ride had been traumatic and all, that's when he'd let out the breath. He said "A...trailer, that must be the thing you're calling a float, I believe they call that a trailer and they use it for horses." He didn't know it could also be used for cattle, probably a different type of trailer, since there'd been no cattle where he'd been." He fell silent a moment to think on all that she'd said to him just now. He said "The humans that had me did the same thing with me and one of the mares they had, having us have a little one. That's Morri," he said, as he pointed his muzzle towards the colt, though sure Pandora had already seen Morri with him once or twice. He then said "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, and sorry you were stolen from those humans...You seem to speak of them with a bit of fondness at least, so I assume you liked them, or were alright with them. Regardless...I'm sorry you had to go through all that, and I hope you're doing better now since finding the herd." He stopped speaking a moment to think on the fact she'd said there'd been flashing lights and a lot of noise. "I don't know what those flashing lights are called...but I've seen them go rushing by, I think they're attached to whatever humans drive. Cars...I believe they call them cars, though my humans also had something called a truck." He looked down at the filly as well, falling silent a moment before saying "She's going to be pretty just like you when she grows up."

The colt made a small sound as he looked at the three. "Sorry...I guess I should have come over earlier," he said to them all. He then looked to Yamina, and felt his heart race a bit. He shook his head a couple times, then said "Let's play tomorrow, all together."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare made another small sound. She watched as the mare looked at her, then the other mare was speaking back to her. She nodded to her, saying "I-I'm good, how are you? Tired, but...it's getting late again, s-so that makes sense.

The red mare shook her head back and forth a couple times as she now kept her eyes on the stallion by her side. She knew she didn't need to worry about Lucille for the moment, as Samhain was lying beside the filly and keeping his watch. Therefore, she kept her attention entirely on this handsome stallion, and nodded as she looked at him. "Ah, yeah, I guess that makes sense...we could run into trees, especially since it's getting dark out now and predators definitely have better vision than us. I'll trust you to keep us safe, all of us," she said, ensuring he knew he was to protect her son too. If Samhain needed protecting, Lucifer had better protect the colt, gelding, as well, to put it simply.

She knew her son could do a bit of damage to other animals at the age he was now, but he was still young. She didn't want him in any unnecessary danger, didn't want him trying to defend himself and getting hurt because of it.

The bay filly -sleeping-

The brown eyed young male -wb...he's just lying there and keeping a watch-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me