Free Spirits

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Free Spirits

Postby oceanz » Sat May 04, 2024 1:17 pm

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗
6 yearsmalegerman shepherd mixguardtags: Arri
------------------------------------------------------------------
”Oh right.” Merlin said with a chuckle, he could never think straight when he was around Arri.“Yes I’d love to get something to eat. I’m not sure when the hunters will be back..” The shepherd trailed off, looking around. He really hoped they hadn’t gotten into any trouble. Shaking his head, he turned his attention back to Arri. “So we can grab a bite from the food stick we have.” Merlin suggested.

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝
4.5 yearsfemaledalmatianmother|pupsittertags: cedar & avii
Violet nodded in understanding.“That makes sense.” She replied, turning her head to look at Cedar. The Dalmatian blinked in surprise, this was the first time she had really taken her eyes off Cedar in the last 4 months. She smiled softly, glad she found someone she felt somewhat comfortable talking to.“Yes are you hungry hun?” Violet asked, getting to her paws. It was about time the pair went inside anyway, they weren’t supposed to be out of the Nursery.

𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚛
4 monthsmaledalmatianpuptags: violet & avii

The mention of food made Cedar’s ear perk up and he turned around to look at his mother and Avii, a big smile on his face.”Yes please!” The pup yipped, getting to his paws and running over to the two adult dogs. He nuzzled his face onto his mother’s leg lovingly, tail wagging.”Im ready to eat, let’s go, let’s go!” Cedar barked, beginning to run around the two dogs in a circle. If he was hyper now, he’d be even more hyper after a good meal.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 04, 2024 3:09 pm

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla, adopted Minnow and Whisper- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female watched her mate nod to her. Of course, she herself had been protective of the two pups too, but not towards Minnow or Whisper. She even had been protective of her own siblings. Not to the point of getting mad at younger family members, though. She said "I do too...but Minnow needs to...tone himself down too. You know he can be a bit much sometimes," she said. It always amazed her how different Minnow and Whisper were. She shook her head, eating some of the rabbit then letting him eat some too.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla, Minnow and Whisper- Tags: siblings, Apollo and Mochi

The dark and white mix nodded as he looked at his litter mate a moment. "We should... definitely teach him how to wake others up in a better way. Its our job, our duty, as his siblings and also...the future alpha and beta." Only one of them could be alpha, unless they decided to be co alphas.

Just then, Apollo and one of the other young ones came walking up to the room. He said "Hey...say hi to Minnow and Whisper too." He then fell silent as he looked at Apollo and Mochi, nodding to them. "We were going to get breakfast, but we can listen to your ideas."

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: family

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male continued to crouch. His ears stayed back, and he looked at Whisper for a small moment. He shook his head and sighed, saying "I won't do it again..." He let her cuff him, then nodded and barked "Food, food!" in obvious agreement.

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- crush is Apollo- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one shook their head. They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a couple times. They almost seemed to wince, when Oreo told the others to speak to them...They looked at Mochi and said "Hi," then to Apollo they said "G...Good morning..."

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog followed after the male dog. They twitched their ears, flicking their tail back and forth a again. They giggled, then blinked and said "Just wanted to make sure you had good dreams. Bad dreams aren't fun..." he said, and shook his head.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mix- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery (Luna)

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nodded at the she dog. They said "Yeah...I know that could be traumatizing, if they're old enough to know what's happening. They could become orphaned as newborns. Which isn't any better, but at least that wouldn't be in their memories."

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, maybe Marlee- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey

The white marked dog let her blue eyes look to the pups a moment. She watched them all run off, and guessed they'd just go to one of the nearby rooms. She nodded as she turned back to Marlee. She noticed how Gizmo and Pine were the last two to go. She yipped another giggle, saying "Most pups are like that, and Yin's siblings are like that." She looked to the other two "NPC) pups, as they sat. Leth gave an indignant 'hey' and she nosed the pup a bit. She then smiled a canine smile, saying "I'll take that as a compliment." She then shook her head a bit, saying "Oh, i don't think it's his anxiety he's transferring. I think...he might have a crush on Gizmo."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: Gizmo and Charli and Pine

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes looked back, seeing the other two. He then looked at Charli, saying "Guess you won, the race anyway. The other two are coming now, so...whoever gets in last has to seek, right?" he asked. He just wanted to be sure of the rules.

He then thought of something, saying "Everyone...are we only hiding in this room? Or were we going to use the whole building? This room is big enough, and our moms told us not to go too far..." He shook his head a couple times, and waited to see if any of them would have an opinion.

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Paprika and Nutmeg, Rune

The golden male continued to move forward, since he hadn't actually seen them yet. He heard their voices, so that was where he was looking. He felt himself smiling, a canine equivalent of such anyway. His tail gently flicked and wagged, but he realized and stopped it. He sniffed the air again, taking pause as he did so. He could, of course, smell their two different unique scents, the one smelling similar to the other. Not the same, of course, but quite similar. Silently cheering, he said "Yes, I can take you to meet my alphas; I'm... right here," and stepped out.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Krisp x female, probably siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female nodded as she looked at Lorelei first. "I'll help Sasha with the fishing, if she's okay with that. Unless... You want me to help with catching rabbits or squirrels. She seems not confident about catching fish, so...maybe one of us should go with her."

Arri- m- 6 y- hunter- GSD poodle maybe husky- homosexual- mate: Merlin- pups: maybe wants- Tags: Merlin

The cute and handsome dog nodded as he looked at his handsome mate. He smiled a canine smile, and he always got giddy and yippy (giggly) around Merlin. He nodded and said "Let's go, then." He'd sat down, and now stood so they could walk, asking "What should we eat today?"

Avii- f- 6 y- Guard- GSD poodle maybe husky- pan; crush open- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Violet and Cedar

The wavy/curled ended furred black and white she dog smiled a canine smile. "Its mostly birds and rabbits, as those are the most abundant. Cedar...what's your favorite food?" she asked the pup. She chuckled a bit as she watched him rush around them for a moment. She then nudged him, before she began to lead the way. She really hoped he favored birds or rabbit, but there was a bit of deer left too.

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple and Bandit/ Trevor and others approaching

The red and lighter male felt hot under his fur, and only shook his head. He said "I...would call it just a crush right now, but...yeah, i... like you. You seem like a great dog to be around, you look strong like you can keep me safe." He then tensed up as Maple seemed to hear something...He stayed silent as the pup called out into the surroundings. He muttered "Should we...stay here or try and move?" to Bandit.

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon and Bandit/ Trevor

The fluffy brownish male twitched, as he smelled scents from somewhere nearby. Were they closer to a pack territory then they'd actually thought they were? He shivered a bit, but he knew he could defend himself from others his age. It was adult dogs he had to worry about, if they got territorial...He stood and began to walk towards the scent. At a closer but still safe distance, he called "Hello...who's out there?"

(going to just leave this for Melody)

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to- Anastasia, dad- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan white marked and dark spotted mix nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked around, then back to the two. They smiled a canine smile, and said "Okay." They then looked to their mom, nodding to the she dog and following her.

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog smiled a canine smile as she looked at the two. She flicked her tail and walked along, soon catching smells of rabbit and birds.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sat May 04, 2024 5:46 pm

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗
6 yearsmalegerman shepherd mixguardtags: arri
Merlin joined Arri, matching his own stride with his. They were close enough to brush coast but still walk comfortably.“I could eat just about anything, let’s see what’s left. If we don’t find anything appetizing we could always go on a hunt together.” Merlin said, beginning to walk into the abandoned building.

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝

Violet felt a warm feeling begin to grow in her chest as she watched Cedar and Avii interact. It was nice to finally feel safe, comfortable. She wagged her tail softly and followed behind Avii, giving Cedar a light nudge herself.

𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚛
Cedar came to a haunt, thinking over his options. To be fair, he hated eating birds. He found the feathers to be a nuisance.“Rabbit sounds good!” The pup replied enthusiastically. Tail wagging quickly as he bounded after the two adults.“I don’t like the feathers on birds, they stick to my teeth.” Cedar continued, scrunching his nose.“What’s your favorite food Avii?” He asked, keeping pace with the gsd poodle mix.“Oh oh and how long have you lived here? Also do you like being a guard?” The questions kept shooting out. Now that Cedar felt comfortable, he could talk forever.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 7:47 am

Sugar Cookie- f- 6 y- alpha female- Collie Shepherd looking mix- mate: Chocolate Chip- offspring: Oreo and Nilla, adopted Minnow and Whisper- family: not in RP but dad x mom, older siblings and her own littermates- Tags: family

The lighter creamy female female watched her mate nod to her. Of course, she herself had been protective of the two pups too, but not towards Minnow or Whisper. She even had been protective of her own siblings. Not to the point of getting mad at younger family members, though. She said "I do too...but Minnow needs to...tone himself down too. You know he can be a bit much sometimes," she said. It always amazed her how different Minnow and Whisper were. She shook her head, eating some of the rabbit then letting him eat some too.

Oreo- m- 2 y- alpha offspring- husky collie shepherd mix- homosexual; Creme- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Chocolate Chip x Sugar Cookie: Nilla, Minnow and Whisper- Tags: siblings, Apollo and Mochi

The dark and white mix nodded as he looked at his litter mate a moment. "We should... definitely teach him how to wake others up in a better way. Its our job, our duty, as his siblings and also...the future alpha and beta." Only one of them could be alpha, unless they decided to be co alphas.

Just then, Apollo and one of the other young ones came walking up to the room. He said "Hey...say hi to Minnow and Whisper too." He then fell silent as he looked at Apollo and Mochi, nodding to them. "We were going to get breakfast, but we can listen to your ideas."

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: family

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male continued to crouch. His ears stayed back, and he looked at Whisper for a small moment. He shook his head and sighed, saying "I won't do it again..." He let her cuff him, then nodded and barked "Food, food!" in obvious agreement.

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- crush is Apollo- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family

The medium furred silvery colored and white marked one shook their head. They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a couple times. They almost seemed to wince, when Oreo told the others to speak to them...They looked at Mochi and said "Hi," then to Apollo they said "G...Good morning..."

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery, Pieces

The chocolate and tan semi fluffy dog followed after the male dog. They twitched their ears, flicking their tail back and forth a again. They giggled, then blinked and said "Just wanted to make sure you had good dreams. Bad dreams aren't fun..." he said, and shook his head.

Hershey- genderfluid- 4 y- pup sitter- mix- boys; Cadbury- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Reese is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: nursery (Luna)

The chocolate and darker semi fluffy dog nodded at the she dog. They said "Yeah...I know that could be traumatizing, if they're old enough to know what's happening. They could become orphaned as newborns. Which isn't any better, but at least that wouldn't be in their memories."

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, maybe Marlee- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey

The white marked dog let her blue eyes look to the pups a moment. She watched them all run off, and guessed they'd just go to one of the nearby rooms. She nodded as she turned back to Marlee. She noticed how Gizmo and Pine were the last two to go. She yipped another giggle, saying "Most pups are like that, and Yin's siblings are like that." She looked to the other two "NPC) pups, as they sat. Leth gave an indignant 'hey' and she nosed the pup a bit. She then smiled a canine smile, saying "I'll take that as a compliment." She then shook her head a bit, saying "Oh, i don't think it's his anxiety he's transferring. I think...he might have a crush on Gizmo."

Yin- m- 2 mo- pup- unknown, Akita and Karelian bear dog- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush is Gizmo- way too young- way too young- male x Yang: Yaro and Leth- Tags: Gizmo and Charli and Pine

The white pup with the blue and brown eyes looked back, seeing the other two. He then looked at Charli, saying "Guess you won, the race anyway. The other two are coming now, so...whoever gets in last has to seek, right?" he asked. He just wanted to be sure of the rules.

He then thought of something, saying "Everyone...are we only hiding in this room? Or were we going to use the whole building? This room is big enough, and our moms told us not to go too far..." He shook his head a couple times, and waited to see if any of them would have an opinion.

Krisp- m- 6 y- hunter- Golden Retriever- bi; Paprika- mate open again- offspring: Wafer, wants more honestly- family not in RP, but parents (elders) and his littermates- Tags: Paprika and Nutmeg, Rune

The golden male continued to move forward, since he hadn't actually seen them yet. He heard their voices, so that was where he was looking. He felt himself smiling, a canine equivalent of such anyway. His tail gently flicked and wagged, but he realized and stopped it. He sniffed the air again, taking pause as he did so. He could, of course, smell their two different unique scents, the one smelling similar to the other. Not the same, of course, but quite similar. Silently cheering, he said "Yes, I can take you to meet my alphas; I'm... right here," and stepped out.

Wafer- f- 2 y- hunter- Golden retriever mix- bi; Ginger, Nilla- no mate until 3- no pups until 3- Krisp x female, probably siblings somewhere, grandparents, aunts and uncles- Tags: Sasha, Lorelei

The white pawed golden female nodded as she looked at Lorelei first. "I'll help Sasha with the fishing, if she's okay with that. Unless... You want me to help with catching rabbits or squirrels. She seems not confident about catching fish, so...maybe one of us should go with her."

Arri- m- 6 y- hunter- GSD poodle maybe husky- homosexual- mate: Merlin- pups: maybe wants- Tags: Merlin

The cute and handsome dog nodded as he looked at his mate. Merlin was a guard, but Arri was a hunter, so he could do some hunting. He thought there were still rabbits in the pile of food though. "I think there's rabbits still left, so...would you want to share one? There's also birds but most of them are so small...I usually leave those for the pups that will actually eat them," he said.

Avii- f- 6 y- Guard- GSD poodle maybe husky- pan; crush open- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Violet and Cedar

The wavy/curled ended furred black and white she dog smiled a canine smile. "Oh, I like deer meat, but we can't catch deer often. They're bigger than our hunters, so we usually get them only once in awhile. The beef from the butcher is also really good," she said. "Out here...I really like rabbits, just like you do Cedar; they're pretty tasty," she finished. She led the way towards where the prey pile was at.

Cinnamon- m- 5 y- loner for now- Shiba Inu mix- Asexual homoromantic; Bandit- open for SO- took in Maple, wants to maybe adopt more- family not in RP but dad and mom and siblings- Tags: Maple and Bandit/ Trevor and others approaching

The red and lighter male felt hot under his fur, and only shook his head. He said "I...would call it just a crush right now, but...yeah, i... like you. You seem like a great dog to be around, you look strong like you can keep me safe." He then tensed up as Maple seemed to hear something...He stayed silent as the pup called out into the surroundings. He muttered "Should we...stay here or try and move?" to Bandit.

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon and Bandit/ Trevor

The fluffy brownish male twitched, as he smelled scents from somewhere nearby. Were they closer to a pack territory then they'd actually thought they were? He shivered a bit, but he knew he could defend himself from others his age. It was adult dogs he had to worry about, if they got territorial...He stood and began to walk towards the scent. At a closer but still safe distance, he called "Hello...who's out there?"

(going to just leave this for Melody)

Ana/ Anabel- genderfluid but identifies as male most often- 4 y- Cattle dog Catahoula leopard dog- loner- Boys; Lucifer- open for mate- wants pups a bit but doesn't have to- Anastasia, dad- Tags: Anastasia/ Lucifer

The handsome but pretty blue (gray) and tan white marked and dark spotted mix nodded. Blue and brown eyes looked around, then back to the two. They smiled a canine smile, and said "Okay." They then looked to their mom, nodding to the she dog and following her.

Anastasia- f- 7 y- Catahoula leopard dog- loner but honestly wants to join pack- Pan; open- mate is open again- offspring is Ana but wouldn't mind having more- Tags: Ana/ Lucifer

The pretty blue eyed she dog smiled a canine smile as she looked at the two. She flicked her tail and walked along, soon catching smells of rabbit and birds.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon May 06, 2024 8:03 am

[ Chocolate Chip - 7y - m - alpha male - Siberian Husky - mate: Sugar Cookie - tags: family ]
    He continued to watch the four pups, then noticed Apollo and Mochi approaching the alpha offspring. Chip cocked his head as he regarded the two, then turned away to leave all of them to their group conversation. "I suppose so, but perhaps that energy will wane as he grows older. Only time will tell, and maybe through training," Chip mentioned. He dipped his head down to grab a few bites of the rabbit. At interval moments, he pushed it back to Cookie so that she could get some bites in between his chews. "I'm just grateful this pack is growing as quickly as it is. I wonder if more loners will be willing to join us and our cause."

[ Nilla - 2y - f - alpha offspring - Husky Collie Shepherd mix - crush: Wafer & Ginger - tags: siblings, Apollo & Mochi ]
    She cocked her head to one side at her brother's remark. Truth rang in his words, and she nodded her head in assent. "That's very true. They'll have to learn in time to respect one another, especially us," Nilla boasted. She didn't mean to act "high and mighty", but often the idea of power tended to get to her head.

Before she could pick out a piece of prey, she heard paw-steps approaching and turned to see Apollo and Mochi. She opened her mouth to speak, but Oreo beat her to it. Nilla nodded at her brother's remark. "Yes, want to eat with us? We can talk while we eat. Food for thought."

[ Orion - 3y - m - guard - Puli - crush: Luna - tags: Ginger ]
    He couldn't see anyone... at least, until the younger dog walked up to him. Although she kept her distance, Orion's hackles raised defensively. From appearances, she was a Norwegian Lunde Hund, bright colored and medium-sized. However, at her words, he calmed slightly. "Yes, we do take newcomers. Why don't I escort you into our camp and you can speak to our alphas? They will be the ones to assess you," Orion told her. With that, he turned into the entrance. He glanced over his shoulder, watching and waiting to see if she would follow him.

[ Trevor - 10m - m - scout trainee - Newfoundland Alaskan Malamute mix - crush: Maple - tags: Dakota & Cadbury, Maple ]
    His fluffy tail wagged at the praise from Cadbury, pleased that he finally did something right during his training. Trevor followed behind Dakota and Cadbury, heading towards the three scents of the strangers close to their territory. Once they were close enough, the scents got stronger and more individualized, the strongest scent being one of a younger dog. "Hi! Um... we're part of the pack. My name is Trevor, this is Dakota and Cadbury," Trevor called back to the young voice. After a few moments, he glanced to the two adults and superiors. He wondered if he would be chastised for speaking out of turn.

[ Marlee - 4y - mtf - pup-sitter - Dogo Argentino - crush: open - tags: Yang, pups ]
    She laughed lightly at Yang's remark, glancing down at the pups at the mother's side. "There's nothing wrong with loving your mother," Marlee told the pups. She cocked her large head to one side at Yang's remark. In her time with all of the pups, she hadn't caught on to that. "Oh! I suppose I hadn't even noticed that," she confessed. "Although it certainly shows why Yin likes to hang around Gizmo so much. Oh, to be young and in love," Marlee sighed softly. "You know that saying about 'puppy love'... well, that must be true."

[ Charli - 3m - f - pup - Bichon Frise Boston Terrier mix - crush: open - tags: Gizmo & Yin, Pine ]
    She was almost about to bark out to the last two pups, but Pine appeared followed by Gizmo. "Yep, you're it! Everyone has to hide, and you'll have to find us. So wish us luck!" Charli told Gizmo with a wag of her tail. However, before she could dart off again, Yin had a question. She sighed softly in frustration, though she didn't snap at him. "Sure, we can just use this room. But if we get bored, we might use the whole building." Charli turned back to Gizmo, a smile on her maw. "Anyways! You have to cover your eyes with your paws, and you can't peek."

[ Paprika - 6y - f - loner - Irish Setter - crush: Krisp - tags: Nutmeg, Krisp, Rune ]
    She scented the area again, drawing in the scent of the stranger as he drew closer. Slowly, Paprika also started approaching. But luckily for her sake, he stepped out of the massive brush. Now that she could see him, she visually assessed him -- a handsome, bright Golden Retriever with a wispy tail. "Oh... hello, there. I suppose this is the moment where you take us to your leaders?" Paprika mused dryly, though her heart pounded. She approached him, waiting for him to lead the way. "Have we acquainted ourselves yet? I'm Paprika, and this is my son Nutmeg."

[ Nutmeg - 1y - m - loner - Lab Setter mix - crush: Cotton - tags: Paprika, Krisp, Rune ]
    He watched as the other dog stepped out of the foliage, grateful that he made the first move. Nutmeg knew that his mother never would've had the strength or courage to do so.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon May 06, 2024 12:23 pm

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗
Rabbit sounded decent enough.“I’d love to share a rabbit, that sounds nice hun.” Merlin replied, smiling at his mate.“It’s a good idea to save the smaller food for the pups, they have smaller bellies to fill.” He continued, the scent of the compiled food beginning to come in range as the pair grew closer.

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝
Violet smiled at the pair, looking around the building as the continued on. Her gaze landed on Arri and Merlin, who seemed to be heading towards the prey pile as well. Perhaps she would say hello at one point. She knew Avii and Arri were siblings so it would be kind to acknowledge them if they were all going to the same spot.

𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚛

“I want to be able to take down a deer one day!” Cedar yipped, puffing out his chest. He had a lot of confidence, but realistically the young Dalmatian would never be big enough to take down a deer; at least not alone.”I want to try the meat from the butcher too. I can’t wait to go outside and explore!” Cedar continued, tail wagging with excitement.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 1:02 pm

The lighter creamy female female tilted her head as she watched as well. She twitched her ears as she heard Oreo seem to reprimand the two pups. Not his adopted siblings, the other two. She turned back to her mate, and nodded as she looked at the handsome male. "I like to allow others in, but that makes us need more food...Then again, we can get food from the butcher and that one convenience store." She shook her head a couple times. She then asked "Do you...ever want more pups?" as she looked at him.

(I decided maybe we could have them have two more pups before they're too old. If Chocolate Chip actually wants any more pups.)

The dark and white mix said "Hey...say hi to Minnow and Whisper too." He then fell silent as he looked at Apollo and Mochi, nodding to them. "We were going to get breakfast, but we can listen to your ideas."

He then looked to his twin, and nodded as he looked at her. "I think Whisper already does respect us...but they're so quiet its hard to tell anything. Minnow definitely needs to learn some respect though."

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: family, Apollo and Mochi

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male looked to Apollo and Mochi. He looked annoyed when at least Apollo didn't say anything to them...He rolled his eyes, then Oreo was speaking up for them. He smiled a canine smile, and nuzzled Oreo in clear appreciation and thanks.

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- crush is Apollo- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family, Apollo and Mochi

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: Pieces

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, Marlee- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey

The white marked dog nodded as she looked at the bigger female. Honestly...Marlee was a nice dog and could protect her and the pups. That was kind of attracting her to the other, but...she didn't know if the other liked females. Shaking the thought away, she said "It's cute. He just better not break Yin's heart...but that won't happen for awhile anyway. They're so young right now," she said to her.

The white pup with the blue and brown flicked his tail back and forth. He looked back at Pine and Gizmo, saying "Good job, Pine." He didn't know Gizmo had let her in ahead of him...so he congratulated her. He then looked to Charli, and nodded at her. "Yeah, its...a pretty big room but we could get bored so we can use the rest of the building, maybe. If we don't get tired using that room first."

The golden male smiled a canine smile as he saw the two of them. "What a handsome son you have," he said, looking at Nutmeg first. Then looking at Paprika, he said "You're...so pretty." He clamped his jaw after realizing what he'd just said to her. "I um...yeah, now...I have to take you to our alphas, to meet them. It would be good for you to Ser that they're nice, and what they look like."

The cute and handsome dog felt warm at those words from his mate: hun. He yipped a giggle then clamped his jaws a moment, shaking his head. "Yeah, most of them don't seem to mind birds. I don't think Cedar likes birds though," he said, before shaking his head again.

Avii- f- 6 y- Guard- GSD poodle maybe husky- pan; crush might be becoming Violet- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Violet and Cedar

The wavy/curled ended furred black and white she dog said "You will, one day. Not...by yourself, you always need to take others to help you. One day you'll be able to hunt deer though, if you decide to be a hunter. You could want to be a guard, or a pup sitter instead." She thought him becoming a guard would be cool too. "Maybe... the three of us could go to the butcher some day together. He's a really nice guy, so...he won't hurt any of us. It's up to Violet...its up to your mom though, but if she's okay with it I could take you two there."

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon and Bandit/ Trevor (and others)

The fluffy brownish male felt his tail begin to wag, as he heard the voice of another. It was a male, and one clearly around his own age. He tilted his head as he looked around, then stepped towards Trevor. He paused after a few feet, but could see the other male now. "Hi, um...my name...my name is Maple," he said, then scolded himself. He didn't know why he was suddenly feeling shy and nervous...He also felt a little warm, but put that thought out of mind. He shivered a bit as the other said two other dogs were with him..

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon May 06, 2024 4:03 pm

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗
Merlin smiled softly, it was sweet to see Arri caring about the pups. It was refreshing from the hostility he had experienced most of his life. A sudden thought emerged in Merlin’s head, making his fur grow warm with embarrassment. The fluffy shepherd looked away, not wanting Arri to catch on to his flustered feelings. However he couldn’t but wonder if Arri would want to adopt a pup together one day. Expand their family.“Ah, here we go.” Merlin said, clearing his throat. They had reached the prey pile. Merlin scanned the pile and picked up a decent sized rabbit; perfect for the two to share.“Shall we find a nice spot to eat?” Merlin asked, deep voice slightly muffled from holding the rabbit.

𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚛

Cedar thought for a moment, considering his options.“I want to be strong, do something to protect the pack. Maybe I’ll be a guard!” The Dalmatian replied, getting more excited at the mention of going to see the butcher.“Oh wow, that would be so cool!” The pup yipped excitedly, turning to Violet.“Can we go sometime please? Oh please mom?” Cedar begged, trying to contain his excitement.

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝
Violet felt a sinking feeling in her stomach at the mention of the butcher. “Oh… um..” She paused, not knowing what to say. She really didn’t want to see a human, even if they were kind. She was skeptical of them, and would much rather stay in the comfort of the building. Violet looked at Cedar, his brown eyes seemed to almost glimmer with excitement.“I guess… if it’s safe then it will be okay to go sometime.” She replied, wagging her tail anxiously. She couldn’t imagine losing Cedar like she had lost Rocko, she hoped Avii was right.“Another time though, for now let’s grab something to eat from the prey pile.” Violet continued, offering them both a soft smile.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Mon May 06, 2024 10:33 pm

name... trinity
age... three years
gender... female
breed... border collie
character page... page 6
feeling... nervous yet calm
tags... juniper, masie
. T . R . I . N . I . T . Y .

golden brown eyes surveyed her surroundings carefully. She had herself set up in a small and rather rattled up shed like enclosure, it wasn’t pretty, but it had a large torn up mattress, a drain pipe a few meters away with a dog bowl and enough shelter over the mattress for herself and her daughters. She had found refuge behind an apartment building and a restaurant. Luckily for her pups, they have never starved a day in their life. She had only birthed one live pup of three, two were still borns and juniper only survived thanks to the lady in one of the apartments, trinity was also given a newborn Great Dane pup to foster and care for, and to trinity, she believes 100% that masie is her pup. Luckily for masie, trinity will never know any different. She had lived with the woman for the last 2 weeks of her pregnancy and 3 weeks into having her pups. Unfortunately by the time junie and masie were 4 weeks old, the owner of the building found out and threatened to call the ranger if the dogs were not removed. As the kind woman had been away at this point, her partner threw them out. Trinity found a large box to nest in for a few nights until the lady came home. There was an uproar about her dog being thrown out and the owner said the “mutts” could stay around the back but that was the closest they were getting to the apartment.

For the most part, some would assume trinity is owned by humans. However she lives mostly on her own with her pups. Before the lady passed away, she had built a small rather rickety shelter and placed an old mattress for comfort, and placed a large metal bowl under a down pipe that almost always dripped so generally kept the bowl reasonably full. As for meals, for the first two weeks being out on her own, she hunted rabbits and mice and rats to survive, even eating large bugs. But when her pups were old enough to wonder a little, the restaurant owner, a young man, tall and thin with shaggy black hair and deep blue eyes realised it wasn’t just some stray dog getting in the way but a mother trying to raise her young. And so he started ensuring she was fed any scraps and that were not eaten, and any uncooked bones were to be served to the young mother. Apart from this man, the old lady who helped her and a much younger girl who seemed to be the one always delivering the scraps, she found humans to be rather horrible creatures.

This didn’t ensure trinity a meal every day, but most days sometimes even multiple times a day she would end up with a sizeable amount of food, ample enough for her to produce enough milk that both pups continued nursing well past normal weaning age. Teeth however, eventually made trinity tell them to cut it and start eating the scraps with her.

Despite her trust in these three people, trinity still encountered the wrong type of person, they would throw things at her if she was on her own and scare her away because no one likes stray dogs, what diseases they might have! So trinity tended to keep close to the restaurant, her pups were ordered never to leave, and their instincts kept them there in the safety of their home. They were very healthy pups considering they had been strays their whole life. But trinity knew she was doing a good job, they always had full stomachs and plenty of play time. Now and then she would winds down to the small park at night with her pups and let them stretch their legs. However today she had forced them to stay home, she hadn’t been feed this morning like usual, and so she was out looking for something small to snack on, even a rat would suffice. She kept to alley ways and in the bushes of parks, being seen by any other person was never a fun time. Thankfully for her she did tend to look well kept and like a house dog, and so she should considering she was a pure bred and as a 3 month old pup herself sold for several thousand dollars. But like many strays stories, when the baby moves in… the dog moved out. A stormy night sent trinity into a panic at two and a bit years old, and she broke her chain. She spent the remainder of her pregnancy up until pupping, as a stray.

She knew it a few dogs around who could offer protection, however not all dogs saw a “pure breed” as a proper stray and tended to not want anything to do with her. So trinity kept to herself and has even since having her pups. Generally avoiding dogs where she could.

name... juniper
age... three months
gender... female
breed... border collie
character page... page 6
feeling... playful
tags... trinity, masie, open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

playing with masie (unless directly interacted with she will mostly be posted for in trinity’s post)

name... masie
age... three months
gender... female
breed... great dane
character page... page 6
feeling... nervous yet calm
tags... trinity, juniper, open
. M . A . I . S . I . E .

playing with juniper (unless directly interacted with she will mostly be posted for in trinity’s post)
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 07, 2024 9:02 am

The lighter creamy female female tilted her head as she watched as well. She twitched her ears as she heard Oreo seem to reprimand the two pups. Not his adopted siblings, the other two. She turned back to her mate, and nodded as she looked at the handsome male. "I like to allow others in, but that makes us need more food...Then again, we can get food from the butcher and that one convenience store." She shook her head a couple times. She then asked "Do you...ever want more pups?" as she looked at him.

(I decided maybe we could have them have two more pups before they're too old. If Chocolate Chip actually wants any more pups.)

The dark and white mix said "Hey...say hi to Minnow and Whisper too." He then fell silent as he looked at Apollo and Mochi, nodding to them. "We were going to get breakfast, but we can listen to your ideas."

He then looked to his twin, and nodded as he looked at her. "I think Whisper already does respect us...but they're so quiet its hard to tell anything. Minnow definitely needs to learn some respect though."

Minnow- m- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- Baengkaew Jindo Spitz Terrier- hetero; Sasha- mate at 3- pups- Whisper is twin- Tags: family, Apollo and Mochi

The handsome medium furred silvery colored male looked to Apollo and Mochi. He looked annoyed when at least Apollo didn't say anything to them...He rolled his eyes, then Oreo was speaking up for them. He smiled a canine smile, and nuzzled Oreo in clear appreciation and thanks.

Whisper- agender- 1 y- alpha offspring (but adopted)- same breeds as Minnow- crush is Apollo- at 3- pups- Minnow (twin)- Tags: family, Apollo and Mochi

Reese- genderfluid- 4 y- Omega- mix- Pieces- mate open- wants to adopt- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings, Hershey is either a sibling or a cousin- Tags: Pieces

Yang- f- 3 y- Mother- Akita Karelian bear dog mix- Pan; Lorelei a little, Dakota, Marlee- mate open- pups: Yaro and Leth, Yin- family not in RP but dad, mom, older siblings and littermates- Tags: pups, nursery, Hershey

The white marked dog nodded as she looked at the bigger female. Honestly...Marlee was a nice dog and could protect her and the pups. That was kind of attracting her to the other, but...she didn't know if the other liked females. Shaking the thought away, she said "It's cute. He just better not break Yin's heart...but that won't happen for awhile anyway. They're so young right now," she said to her.

The white pup with the blue and brown flicked his tail back and forth. He looked back at Pine and Gizmo, saying "Good job, Pine." He didn't know Gizmo had let her in ahead of him...so he congratulated her. He then looked to Charli, and nodded at her. "Yeah, its...a pretty big room but we could get bored so we can use the rest of the building, maybe. If we don't get tired using that room first."

The golden male smiled a canine smile as he saw the two of them. "What a handsome son you have," he said, looking at Nutmeg first. Then looking at Paprika, he said "You're...so pretty." He clamped his jaw after realizing what he'd just said to her. "I um...yeah, now...I have to take you to our alphas, to meet them. It would be good for you to Ser that they're nice, and what they look like."

The cute and handsome dog glanced around for a small moment. He looked back to where his twin and the two Dalmatians were at. He felt his lips twitch a bit, wanting to give a canine smile, but only shook his head. He couldn't stop his tail from wagging a bit, though. He twitched his ears, turning his attention back to Merlin. He nodded at the other male, saying "Yeah...yeah, lets go find somewhere to sit." Of course, there were plenty of places to sit and eat. He wanted to eat outside though, so he said "Let's go in the yard," since this was an abandoned hotel.

Avii- f- 6 y- Guard- GSD poodle maybe husky- pan; crush might be becoming Violet- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Violet and Cedar

The wavy/curled ended furred black and white she dog nodded at Cedar. "You'd do great as either a hunter or guard I'm sure," she said. she felt a bit of pride he said he might want to be a guard, though. She then glanced to his mother, who seemed nervous and reserved. She nodded at her, and said "Okay, we'll go at another time." She then flicked her tail back and forth, as they walked to the prey pile now.

Maple- m- 1 y- loner for now- Tibetan Mastiff Anatolian Shepherd terrier (?) Aussie or Cattle dog- Asexual homoromantic; Trevor- SO when older- would adopt pups- Cinnamon took him in six to eight months ago- Tags: Cinnamon and Bandit/ Trevor (and others)

The fluffy brownish male felt his tail begin to wag, as he heard the voice of another. It was a male, and one clearly around his own age. He tilted his head as he looked around, then stepped towards Trevor. He paused after a few feet, but could see the other male now. "Hi, um...my name...my name is Maple," he said, then scolded himself. He didn't know why he was suddenly feeling shy and nervous...He also felt a little warm, but put that thought out of mind. He shivered a bit as the other said two other dogs were with him..

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me