Civil War [Wolf Pack RP] [Full]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Civil War [Wolf Pack RP] [Full]

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:11 am

Cloud/Male/Three years old/Str8/Loner/Mentions:/Tags: Tifa

He nodded his agreement then said "Should we bury it here?"
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:06 am

π™³πšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš’
Female |Alpha Female |4 years | mate: Alpine | tags: Sheridan , Alpine | Mentions: Alpine, Blaze
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny sighed knowing her mate would be in a distressful state for a while, she would have to ensure the pack was taken care of while also taking care of him. It seemed easy enough when she planned this in her mind. She had already prepared herself for the death of the prior alpha. She knew when Alpine would be weak she would need to step in and be strong. It was part of the reason they were perfect together in her mind. They knew exactly when and how to be what the other needed. She couldn't help but offer a small shake of her head and a small laugh at Alpine's almost pleading to lay with him. She nuzzled him back "After you speak with Blaze I will meet you back into the den" she commented before offering nudge towards their new den. Destiny's mind began to race once again with the things needed to be accomplished before the day was over. Now that she was in a new role, she first needed to find a replacement. She had a few wolves on her mind for the Beta female role, however one wolf was a stand out.

Her thoughts were pulled by another wolf approaching. She offered a small smile as she recognized Sheridan. She dipped her head in greeting "Hello Sheridan." she commented before the wolf had asked if she could do anything. "No, I think we are okay for a the moment. A small group has already left to hunt and the healers are preparing for the funeral" she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "However- Sheridan, can I speak with you for a moment about something important?" she asked. Her eyes searching the white pelted wolf. She already had Sheridan in mind to take over the Beta female position. Destiny wondered if the wolf would accept.

πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš›
female |pack member |1 years | crush: developing | tags: open | mentions: Alpine, Blaze, Selene

River dipped her head as the dark wolf walked away, she went to speak to the other wolf, Selene who was nearby but noticed the Omega had already disappeared. River shook her head, she wished the wolf felt more confident in the pack. However she knew it would come with time. She flicked her tail, eyes searching the camp. Part of her wondered what Alpine and Blaze would discuss. Would Alpine be asking Blaze to take the Beta role? A shiver ran over her. It wasn't that she couldn't see Blaze as a good Beta - because she knew he would be. But his lack of seeing a grey area half worried her. His loyalty was unconditional but would he snap at another if they were un-loyal? Even for a good reason? She shook her head - these were all trivial thoughts and she didn't need to be thinking of things like such.

π™±πš•πšŠπš£πšŽ
male | pack member|3 years | crush: open | tags: Alpine | mentions: Alpine, Destiny, Osarki

Shaking the fresh snow off his pelt, he flicked his tail as he continued to approach the den of the Alphas. He had been in here a few times discussing borders with Osarki, but now this den belonged to his friend Alpine. He shook his head, a small amount of sadness hitting him. To snap him from his thoughts was a bump to the shoulder from Alpine - Blaze offered a nudge in return "River mentioned you needed to speak with me. I gathered the rest of the information from observance" he commented before following the new Alpha into the den. He watched Alpine close as they settled, he seemed to be forcing himself to be okay. When he wasn't. Alpine motioned for Blaze to sit, and he did. A dip of his head followed in respects to his new alpha. He couldn't help but muster a chuckle as a comment on formality was made. Blaze looked around the den before answering "Ah true. But we never expected you to make it to Alpha now did we. Destiny must be freaked out by your new title" he joked with a playful flick of his tail "I am sorry about Osarki my friend. How are you taking it? "

πšπš’πšœπšŽπš—
male |pack member |4 years | Mate: Tulip | tags: Tulip, Rose, Solstice | mentions: Tulip, Rose, Solstice

Risen offered Tulip a small smile as his shoulder was bumped, as she offered him reassurance and a nuzzle. His tail wagged on it's own accord. This was one of the many reasons he absolutely adored Tulip. Somehow she knew what he needed before he did. Risen sighed softly - in a happy tone and licked the top of his mate's head softly before turning his attention back to their patrol group. His ears flicked at Rose's question asking if everyone was okay with the plan. He nodded his head slowly before watching as the hunting party began making it's way out of the camp. His ears then turned to Solstice , she seemed annoyed at the other wolves. He wasn't sure why - but it also wasn't his place to meddle. He offered the wolf a small smile of encouragement.
His fur brushed against Tulip as they padded towards the exit of the camp.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Civil War

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:53 am

Pollux- genderfluid- four years- Alphas mate- boys- Castor- will likely find and take in Lucia- family: not in RP- scent: Cocoa, oddly- Tags: Alius-> Castor

The brown slender and slightly smaller one nodded to the male. They said "I'm sure the new beta will be really nice." They glanced around a moment, then shook their head. They looked to Alius once more, saying "I guess so...Okay, I'll go talk to him." They dipped their head to the male, then turned to head off back to the den they shared with Castor. They luckily found the alpha there. They quietly walked in, then said "Hello...Castor," and watched him.

Lucia- f- one month- pup- pan; Daisy and Palmetto, Lysander- way too young- way too young- Pollux will find and take her in maybe, so Castor would be family too- scent: Vanilla- Tags:

(Little fuzzy golden thing with brownish ears and tail tip, white toes and chest streak. Her eyes are a golden color, and nose is dark.)

Tulip- f- four years- mother- Pan; nope- Risen is her mate- will find and take in Miles- Rose is related, the two aren't sure if they're siblings or cousins but they're related- scent: tulip type scent- Tags: Risen, Rose/ Solstice

The light golden she wolf with the white marks and ambery eyes flicked her tail. She twitched her ears and sniffed the air a bit. She then looked to her mate, and saw him smile. His tail was also wagging, so her tail wagged as she smiled back. She then glanced ahead to Rose. It seemed they were taking the lead here, and she didn't mind that at all. Risen didn't seem to mind either, not putting up any protest. She asked her mate "Do you think we'll be able to get an elk, or did you think we'll have to go after smaller prey?"

Miles- m- one month- pup- will be homo; Phoenix- way too young- way too young- Tulip is foster/adopter, Risen too; therefore Rose is considered family as well- scent: misty, or flowery water- voice: Miles Edgeworth- Tags

(Little fuzzy silvery gray thing with darker snout, nose, ears, tail tip, nails and pads. His eyes are a beautiful blue right now.)

Rose- female biologically, agender- pack member- likes boys; Gideon- mate open- doesn't have to have pups but might adopt- Tulip is sister or cousin, they don't actually know- scent: roses- Tags: Tulip and Risen/ Solstice

The pure white wolf twitched creamy ears and looked between everyone. They smiled a wolf smile as they looked at the other three. They then turned and began to lead the way. None of the others seemed to mind, or at least no-wolf was saying anything. They led the way out into the forest. They stopped a moment to sniff the air, then continued to make their way forward. They flicked their tail gently a couple times. Their ears perked, as they headed for where they knew a herd was.

Tifa- f- loner- bi; Cloud- wants Cloud as mate- wants pups one day- scent: woods and flowers- voice: Tifa, Final Fantasy- Tags: Cloud, Excalibur in a way

The pretty she wolf looked around a moment. "I'd say yes, but...we don't know if that other wolf would try and take it," she said. They might honestly try to do so. She knew he'd caught his own, but some loners tried to take the food others had caught, even if they had their own.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:22 pm

Firelight/Female/Three years/Demiromantic/Mother/Mentions: None/Tags: Open

She was dreaming of her former pack and how happy they were until that dark pack killed her family. Her crafty dad, his strong and quiet mate, her mischievous friends, and her energetic, loyal mate. Not to mention the rest of the pack steadfast and happy. She started whining in her sleep as each death played in her mind.

Cloud/Male/Three years old/Str8/Loner/Mentions:/Tags: Tifa

"We should drag it further then." He huffed. noy liking the idea of dragging a huge cow elk across the snow.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Civil War

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:44 pm

Pollux- genderfluid- four years- Alphas mate- boys- Castor- will likely find and take in Lucia- family: not in RP- scent: Cocoa, oddly- Tags: Alius-> Castor

The brown slender and slightly smaller one nodded to the male. They said "I'm sure the new beta will be really nice." They glanced around a moment, then shook their head. They looked to Alius once more, saying "I guess so...Okay, I'll go talk to him." They dipped their head to the male, then turned to head off back to the den they shared with Castor. They luckily found the alpha there. They quietly walked in, then said "Hello...Castor," and watched him.

Lucia- f- one month- pup- pan; Daisy and Palmetto, Lysander- way too young- way too young- Pollux will find and take her in maybe, so Castor would be family too- scent: Vanilla- Tags:

(Little fuzzy golden thing with brownish ears and tail tip, white toes and chest streak. Her eyes are a golden color, and nose is dark.)

Tulip- f- four years- mother- Pan; nope- Risen is her mate- will find and take in Miles- Rose is related, the two aren't sure if they're siblings or cousins but they're related- scent: tulip type scent- Tags: Risen, Rose/ Solstice

The light golden she wolf with the white marks and ambery eyes flicked her tail. She twitched her ears and sniffed the air a bit. She then looked to her mate, and saw him smile. His tail was also wagging, so her tail wagged as she smiled back. She then glanced ahead to Rose. It seemed they were taking the lead here, and she didn't mind that at all. Risen didn't seem to mind either, not putting up any protest. She asked her mate "Do you think we'll be able to get an elk, or did you think we'll have to go after smaller prey?"

Miles- m- one month- pup- will be homo; Phoenix- way too young- way too young- Tulip is foster/adopter, Risen too; therefore Rose is considered family as well- scent: misty, or flowery water- voice: Miles Edgeworth- Tags

(Little fuzzy silvery gray thing with darker snout, nose, ears, tail tip, nails and pads. His eyes are a beautiful blue right now.)

Rose- female biologically, agender- pack member- likes boys; Gideon- mate open- doesn't have to have pups but might adopt- Tulip is sister or cousin, they don't actually know- scent: roses- Tags: Tulip and Risen/ Solstice

The pure white wolf twitched creamy ears and looked between everyone. They smiled a wolf smile as they looked at the other three. They then turned and began to lead the way. None of the others seemed to mind, or at least no-wolf was saying anything. They led the way out into the forest. They stopped a moment to sniff the air, then continued to make their way forward. They flicked their tail gently a couple times. Their ears perked, as they headed for where they knew a herd was.

Tifa- f- loner- bi; Cloud- wants Cloud as mate- wants pups one day- scent: woods and flowers- voice: Tifa, Final Fantasy- Tags: Cloud, Excalibur in a way

The pretty she wolf nodded to the golden male. "Okay," she said, grabbing hold of one side to do so.

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:44 pm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me