RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:52 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush open - hunter - tags: open
The cream-white male hunter was still sleeping at the hunter's den, unaware that the next day was already being started.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush open - hunter - tags: open
He decided to be practical and used all morning to find some prey to hunt. He managed to catch a very good-sized hare which he bought for the pups and now he walked back to the woods to find the other prey he was able to catch, but could not bring back to camp together with the hare. He was found a very únlucky willow grouse who just didn't see him coming.

Scythe - female - bi - crush open - healer - tags: Hati, Whisper, Oyryu
She was out by herself collecting some herbs and leaves she noticed they had not so many. She took her time outside of the camp as she enjoyed the peacefulness even if it was snowing, it didn't really bother her that much, but to make the finding harder as she has to trust her sense of smell and herb place knowledge more than her eyes. She took as much of those leaves as she could find there and made them back to camp her eyes looking toward the little group around the other healer Qyryu "So what's going on in here?" she asked gently looking at the wolves before looking at Whisper.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: open (with Kuroi)
She stayed near the pup's den, finishing the small hare Hakuren was bought for her and Kuroi to share together. She perked her ears toward the coughing which belonged to the pack's elderly wolf Rusted there. She didn't know what was wrong with the male elder, but she heard that any sickness in wintertime could be dangerous for young and older wolves.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush open - pup - tags: open (With Yomi)
She took a bite of the hare which was bough to them. Her eyes looked toward Yomi when she turned to look at the small group near the elder Rusted.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: Liberty
He made a look around the clearing seeing that most of the pack wolves were there for few exceptions, so he was sure that no hunting patrols were organized yet. He perked his ears over to the alpha when he asked him to come to where he and the group of other wolves were. He was not sure if there was any anger or disappointment in her voice or not, she seemed calm as always "yes? alpha?" he responded walking toward the dark gray she-wolf.
He did hear her words to Jessie, which kind of alerted him about why the alpha asked him to join them. Though he didn't really mind giving the she-wolf to lead the hunting patrol for one, could that give a wrong idea to others about his rank? He didn't see Freya or Chi anywhere, not Labrador either, but he had a very good idea where he could be found, Kaija was there too, and so was Jessie.

Labrador - male - questioining - crush open - hunter - tags: open
The white hunter sat under a large tree, which somewhat covered him in the falling snow. He didn't really like winter as the forest seemed so empty and boring, nothing more than snow after snow. The coldness itself isn't bothering him, except if it was not raining at the same time. Sighing he looked to the way of the camp, wondering if he could go hunting or something to pass his day and he was feeling a little bit hungry. He was not being eaten after yesterday evening.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: open
He blinked his eyes open at his warm nest, watching the white world showing outside of the warrior's den. The snow and the coldness didn't really encourage him to go out of the den. It's not like he had anything to do anyways so why not sleep a little longer, he could do a patrol around the territory later on.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: open (With Chi)
She left the camp together with her twin sister, which maybe was not the wisest decision for the two still young hunters to do as there had still danger in the woods. The wintertime was stressful for all animals and especially other predators can be surprisingly aggressive when hungry. Even a much smaller fox could go against a wolf if it has the chance for that. Sniffing the air, she didn't smell any prey so far but saw lynx paw steps at the snow.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: open (with Freya)
She followed after her little bit bigger twin sister Freya, iúnlike her Freya was pretty good at hunting and she may be counted her little too much to find some prey to them to catch.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:34 am

Foxleap-Female-crush: Tide-Starlight

"I should probably visit ouryu..."
Looks at her hind leg. "I don't think I'm getting that leg back.."

Whisper-male-crush: Hati-Starlight

"Thank you, ouryu..."
His eyes glazed with pain, but he was smiling, even if weakly

Rusted-male-crush: too old-Redmoon

He shook his head. He grabbed up the moss and lapped it of the water. Water streamed into his dry mouth.
"That's good.." He murmured

Daisy-female-too young-Redmoon

"Ok..." she was watching Rusted. "I hope my grandfather will be okay..."
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Needs people.)

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:51 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: open | tags: Dante, Tide
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny offered Dante a small smile at his words, he reassured her when she needed and Destiny appreciated that in her Lead Fighter. "Thank you Dante. I know we are too secure for them to actually try anything. With you running patrols they'd be dumb to try" she commented to add some praise towards him. As Destiny awaited a response from Tide, glancing back over at Dante for a moment. He looked deep in thought.

Making up her mind about going to the border, Destiny shook her head "Actually. Dante will you go with me to check the borders? I want to go over by the main border" she mentioned with an ear flick towards Tide. She opened her mouth again "Tide. Can you organize a small patrol to go towards the back of the territory and then choose a fighter or two to remain in camp while Dante and I are gone?" she asked, her eyes shifting to lock on the Beta. "Besides the other patrol should be coming back soon and they will probably try to ask for another, which you would say no too. They need to rest" she instructed feeling like a mother. She shook that mindset out. But she was kind of like one to the pack.

"Regardless, Dante are you ready to go?" she asked softly, her mind returning back to the task she had now assigned them. It had been a while since Destiny was out in the territory without a full patrol or for an issue. This was simply a reassurance and to pick Dante's brain about some of his pack opinions. For some reason, Destiny trusted Dante almost over any other wolf in the pack.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: open | tags: Liberty, Jessie

Blaze's ears pricked hearing Liberty mention his name, he looked back at the Alpha and hunter to see both their eyes on him. Blaze nodded at the two before returning to his watch of the camp. He would always be in ear shot when preparing for a patrol. He couldn't help but chuckle as Jessie noticed him. It was the reason Blaze was or used to be considered a decent hunter. He was bulky, but stealthy.
Blaze turned his attention back to awaiting for the patrol to gather and leave. If you weren't paying attention, Sometimes they'd just leave and if you weren't out and ready, you'd be left behind and scolded later. But Blaze told himself it was better to be always ready than not ready at all.
As a change of plans was mentioned, Blaze's full attention turned. He couldn't help but offer a small tail wag of approval, he rose to his paws slowly and walked towards Liberty and Jessie. Blaze dipped his head as he approached. Giving his ego a kick, he opened his mouth "So, A change of plans?" he asked with a slight head tilt, trying to get a read on what could have changed. He knew another wolf would be asked to lead the hunt, so were they not hunting? Were they sparring? Training? Patrolling even?

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:42 am

RedMoon

Jessie- f- 4 y- Hunter- wants alpha female- Demi pan- crush: Liberty- mate: wants Liberty- skills: running, chasing things, storytelling, hunting, swimming, caring for pups- Tags: Liberty

The darker ears and darker tipped tail moved again. She then shook her head a couple times, and nearly looked embarrassed. She glanced to where Blaze was, sitting just beyond them. She dipped her head to him, then looked to their alpha once more. Good thing Blaze wasn't a snake or something! She didn't know Liberty was thinking of that as well. She sighed and shook her head a second time. She nearly jumped when Liberty yelled over her shoulder towards Castor. She took a breath, and shook herself. "I...I'm fine, it's fine, just startled me a bit. He's the lead...so it's a good idea to have him lead the hunt," she agreed. She just hoped the other hunter would actually agree...as she didn't know if he would.

-waiting for Liberty, so this'll stay the same for now-

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Elkan- mate: open- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Elkan and Daisy, Rusted

He made a small sound as he glanced to Elkan a moment. Elkan didn't really say anything more, but he gave a nod to the other male. He twitched his ears, and flicked his tail. He glanced to Daisy, giving her a small nuzzle or two. He said "I'll help him the best I can," then turned to Rusted. "You can talk now...good; are you able to tell me if you think this is just...because you needed water? Or are you getting a cold or getting sick? Do you think you'll need some herbs?" he asked Rusted.

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: open- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags

The pretty and slender but average height she wolf yawned a bit. Deep foresty green eyes with gold ringing the pupils looked around. She saw the others up and about already. The white foot black phase she wolf quickly stood to her paws. The white tipped tail flicked and moved a bit. Her ears and nose twitched a bit, and she craned her neck to lick the white chest patch. She then licked at other fur. She was getting any messy bits back into place, then she looked around once more.

Starlight

Kikui- m- 10 y- elder- homosexual and romantic, maybe polyamorous- crush: open if anyone wants- mate: had one, open again- skills: storytelling and watching over pups- Tags

The still handsome aging male looked around a moment, and shook his head. The black-phase wolf twitched his ears. He twitched his nose a bit as well, or whatever noses did. It just happened randomly, especially when smelling something. Shaking his head, he wondered if he could find any wolf to talk to. He wanted something to do that day. He let a breath escape him...Then he glanced around once more, and let a smile touch his lips, thinking of his own family.

Wolfcry- genderfluid- 1 y- young warrior/fighter- crush: Mikage and Hakuren, Kuroi I think too- mate: too young- skills: running, jumping, fighting though still learning, sure footed- Tags: Foxleap

The white muzzled shadowy one made a small sound at that... "Okay, I'll get you to Ouryu's den then," they said. They had no idea Ouryu and some others were over with Whisper. S/he began to help Foxleap towards the medical area.

Kairo- m- 6 months- pup male- homosexual- crush: was/is Eros- too young for mate- skills: hiding and playing- Tags

The pretty but somewhat handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. He twitched a bit in his sleep, paws kicking. The brown snouted wolf finally jerked awake. Dark brown nose and brown ears twitched a bit, the brown tipped tail flicking. Brown and blue heterochromatic eyes glanced about a moment. He missed Eros...but wouldn't tell any wolf that. He got to white toed paws, and shook himself off. Snow went flying this way and that, then he began to just wander.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:26 pm

Foxleap-Female-crush: Tide-Starlight

Begins dragging herself to ouryus den

Rusted-male-crush: too old-Redmoon

He sighed, sadly. "My time has come...he coughed. "I lived a full life with Starlight pack. I regret I wasn't able to do more..but im grateful I got to be here."
He wanted to lick Daisy, but he just told her goodbye. "Protect the pack..." he murmured.
He fell asleep, his flank barely moving, coughing occasionally.

Daisy-female-too young-Redmoon

She watched her grandfather with sad eyes
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sewedoatmeal » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:52 pm

Kaija; Redmoon Hunter; tags - Liberty Jessie Blaze
============================
Kaija had sat long enough. His lungs were full of fresh cool air, his heart settled, but his stomach rumbled. It was time to journey back to the den to his pack. It would be time to hunt soon. Hunting prey was a welcome change in pace for now from hunting his own sister. Perhaps he could distant his mind some more with some normal wolf activity.

As he strolled towards the den, he spotted some of his packmates. He approached confidently, with his head high and tail flacid and emotionless, bouncing between his back legs with every stride. He gave a respectful nod to Liberty, Jessie, and Blaze when he got close.
"Good day," He stopped, "I was where the sun rises, nothing stirs in the meadow there."
sewedoatmeal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:09 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush open - hunter - tags: open
The cream-white male hunter was still sleeping at the hunter's den, unaware that the next day was already being started.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush open - hunter - tags: open
He decided to be practical and used all morning to find some prey to hunt. He managed to catch a very good-sized hare which he bought for the pups and now he walked back to the woods to find the other prey he was able to catch, but could not bring back to camp together with the hare. He was found a very únlucky willow grouse who just didn't see him coming.

Scythe - female - bi - crush open - healer - tags: Hati, Whisper, Oyryu
She was out by herself collecting some herbs and leaves she noticed they had not so many. She took her time outside of the camp as she enjoyed the peacefulness even if it was snowing, it didn't really bother her that much, but to make the finding harder as she has to trust her sense of smell and herb place knowledge more than her eyes. She took as much of those leaves as she could find there and made them back to camp her eyes looking toward the little group around the other healer Qyryu "So what's going on in here?" she asked gently looking at the wolves before looking at Whisper.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: Kairo (with Kuroi)
She looked around for something to do, her eyes watching her mother there questioning the other healer and the sick hunter or she didn't really know what was happening to her. Her eyes looked over to the smaller pup there Kairo, who seemed like he was lost, or just very bored "hey you? If you don't have anything to do? why not play with us something?" she asked the younger pup.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush open - pup - tags: Kairo (With Yomi)
She enjoyed the hare, her ears perking and eyes looking over to the younger pup there, when Yomi talked to him "yeah..." she mumbled mouth full of prey, swallowing it fast, couching a little bit "there is still some hare left? want to eat the rest?" she asked him flicking her tail little bit shyly.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: Liberty
He made a look around the clearing seeing that most of the pack wolves were there for few exceptions, so he was sure that no hunting patrols were organized yet. He perked his ears over to the alpha when he asked him to come to where he and the group of other wolves were. He was not sure if there was any anger or disappointment in her voice or not, she seemed calm as always "yes? alpha?" he responded walking toward the dark gray she-wolf.
He did hear her words to Jessie, which kind of alerted him about why the alpha asked him to join them. Though he didn't really mind giving the she-wolf to lead the hunting patrol for one, could that give a wrong idea to others about his rank? He didn't see Freya or Chi anywhere, not Labrador either, but he had a very good idea where he could be found, Kaija was there too, and so was Jessie.

Labrador - male - questioining - crush open - hunter - tags: open
The white hunter sat under a large tree, which somewhat covered him in the falling snow. He didn't really like winter as the forest seemed so empty and boring, nothing more than snow after snow. The coldness itself isn't bothering him, except if it was not raining at the same time. Sighing he looked to the way of the camp, wondering if he could go hunting or something to pass his day and he was feeling a little bit hungry. He was not being eaten after yesterday evening.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: open
He blinked his eyes open at his warm nest, watching the white world showing outside of the warrior's den. The snow and the coldness didn't really encourage him to go out of the den. It's not like he had anything to do anyways so why not sleep a little longer, he could do a patrol around the territory later on.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: open (With Chi)
She decided to follow the lynx's steps to the snow but made sure that they were not wandering too far from their territory. Of course, sometimes hunters do go outside of their borders after prey, but she didn't want to pass to the Starling pack's territory. That could end up very badly for them, as they were still rather young and even if they left there alive they could need to face their alpha's punishment.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: open (with Freya)
She followed carefully after her sister, taking her nose to the wind almost all the time as she started to feel uncomfortable as she knew that there were not many miles before they could walk into the other pack's territory and that she didn't want to. She wanted to say her sister that they could ignore the lynx steps and go the other way so they could walk into the lands of nobody instead than to pass the Starlight pack's borders, but she hoped her sister knew what she was doing. Maybe they do find something before the borders which separate the two packs.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:28 am

Dante

Tagged: Destiny, Tide, Rank: Starlight Lead Fighter
Mentions: All Starlight Fighters

He bowed his head respectfully as the compliment was well received. Dante was distant once again for the moment thinking of ways he could better benefit from the idea of protecting the borders in shifts and what wolves he would assign as parties to do so. - He suddenly perked up leaving his thoughts behind when the alpha finished her idea by asking if he would personally join her for a patrol to the main area creating the border. He nodded his head, “Yes, of course, Destiny,” he responded softly stating that he would of course follow her command. In the past couple of days, he was sure that he had already visited this area and determined it would be foolish for the red moon wolves to try and infiltrate through their most protected border. “Yes Ma’am, of course, I will let them know they should rest after work. To kind as always…” he also said softly, dipping his head in respect. He would send them back if they begged enough to continue working. If a wolf wanted to work he wouldn't say no.

He was startled poor tide hadn't even said a word yet as the Alpha asked Dante if he was ready. “I will be prepared to leave at a moment's notice in a few minutes, I need to speak with my fighters.” He wasn't sure what they were up to but he needed to ensure they were either already working or just rising to start work. Unless of course, his obligations to the Alpha were more important. This was also to give Tide a moment to speak with the Alpha.

Liberty

Tagged: Jessie, Blaze, Rank: RedMoon Alpha

Tagged: Jessie, Castor, Kaija, Blaze

“Hm. I am pleased you agree.” He said softly to Jessie feeling guilty for having startled her. With the task of managing the hunt soon to be given to the proper leader, he would take blaze to the main part of the border to ensure that Starlight hasn't tried to creep their way inward stealing land. Blaze approached after Liberty had shouted to castor he respond to blaze noting the brute was wagging his tail in approval of the change of plans before speaking openly for once. “Yes, Blaze. Hopefully, we will go on a patrol while Castor leads the upcoming hunt.” He said sternly in response to Blaze as Castor approached to solve part of Liberty’s concerns.

Kaija had come to Liberty as well this morning. He was pleased his wolves checked in with him or take requests respectfully to help benefit the pack. A smile formed on his face for a moment when he quickly greeted Kaija. “Hello there,” he said, “Kaija you will more than likely accompany Castor here in a moment. Thank you for your time and input be sure to tell Castor,” he said, just as castor approached.

When Castor addressed him as Alpha the brute dipped his head respectfully to his lead hunter, “I’ve organized a very small hunting party this morning already with Jessie. Since you are awake now would you mind gathering up the rest of your hunters and going out for a hunt?” he asked politely. He knew today was just one of those weird days he didn't often have to ask castor or his hunters to do anything which he appreciated Casors initiative is why Liberty named him the lead.

Hutten

Starlight Fighter, Taggs: Free

She could hear the growing conversation from the wolves who were awake around her. Normally she would have been up around the same time as Dante but contrary to her normal personality she was feeling lazy. The day before she had taken on more work than the Alpha would have normally allowed a wolf to have. She felt entitled to some rest since she filled a position on every patrol that was sent out the day before. She would rise to the occasion quickly if her name was called by a leader or pack mate but for now, she lay content inside Dante’s den because he neglected sleeping in it the night before. Hutten snored peacefully as the pack came to life.

Eros

Though he had never spoken it was true Eros is from the starlights side of the territory but he did not necessarily belong to the pack because his mother was a loner though he had many run-ins with another pup from that pack named Kairo if he was remembering correctly. Since Daisy wasn't around and he was getting bored of chewing on his stick he wondered if he would be caught sneaking out at the moment. Liberty seemed to be giving all the adults things to do only leaving a limited number of adults who were available to stay. He knew could he sneaks away from the reaming wolves. He just needed Liberty to leave for the day so Eros could predict where the Alpha would be so he could avoid crossing paths with him or the hunters. His plan? Infiltrate the Starlight camp and find Kairo.
Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ouryu - 6 :: Zareen - 5 :: Kiri - 6

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:35 am

Ouryu :: Male :: 3y 8m :: Healer :: Starlight Pack :: ~Hati, Whisper, Scythe
    He startled at the arrival of someone else, but settled immediately. This wolf he knew absolutely. The other healer. "Scythe," he murmured, eyes flickering up to her before returning to... Whisper. "Fever, a cough. Very weak. He has... probably been sick for some time." Concerning to be certain. Why keep it a secret? "Possibly dehydrated... bring water? While I grab herbs?" He was already moving to leave the den as he spoke, but didn't fully leave -- he needed a confirmation. Or a refusal, if the other healer had some other ideas.

Zareen :: Female :: 1y 4m :: Hunter :: Starlight Pack :: ~Skoll
    Zareen dropped to the ground almost immediately, heedless of the cold snow on the ground but careful to leave her legs under her in case she needed to jump up quickly. She really hoped it didn't take too long for it to return. "So wait to make sure it's far from the water before ambushing," she repeated to confirm she was listening closely even as she nosed gently at a patch of snow. It wasn't that she'd never seen it before of course, but she'd been a pup last winter. Not usually allowed out of camp. It was an entirely different experience now.

Kiri :: Female ::4y 1m :: Fighter :: Red Moon Pack :: ~Raunaum
    The silence that fell after that was fine, and Kiri was unbothered as the pair continued towards the border. Her ears twitched as they neared it and the beta spoke up again. Right, having a set territory would mean protecting it from threats outside of just other wolves, wouldn't it? No real way to just avoid it if a bear or something wandered in and tried to settle down. Stars, she hoped that wouldn't happen. Kiri had no desire to try and chase off a bear. She snorted nonetheless. "In that case, I think I'd rather be bored," she noted, lifting her head slightly to cast her gaze around as the scents of the two packs' borders started to mingle in her nose.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:49 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: open | tags: Dante, Tide

Destiny was a little put off by the lack of response from her Beta, she shook her head in a disappointment. She did note that she was quick to move onto the next subject but Destiny didn't want to waste precious pack time. She knew her pack worked hard and she appreciated each and every one of her pack members. She wanted to ensure meetings were quick and efficient. While this one was quicker than planned - she was more than pleased to hear Dante was available and willing to jump into action on a patrol.
As the Lead Fighter asked for a moment Destiny nodded. "Absolutely Dante, take your time. Please let me know when you are ready. " she replied. Of course with a sudden plan he was to alert his team of fighters. She would expect nothing less and nodded in approval at his decision. They would head out to the patrol as soon as Dante mentioned he was available. The camp would be more than safe with Tide and a few fighters of Dante's choosing remaining. Destiny refused normally to leave camp unless she knew there was someone assigned to protect it. If there wasn't anyone she took that role and kept a careful eye on the camp to ensure no one was coming in or out without approval.

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
RedMoon Pack | female | hunter |2 years | crush: open | tags: open
River awoke suddenly, her fur near drenched in sweat. She was panting slightly, in the result of yet another nightmare about her mother. The hunter rolled over onto her side and appreciated the cool flooring of the den. With a sigh she regained her focus and slowed her breathing. She could not and would not go out into the middle of camp looking panicked or frightened. She had better composure than this. She had too.
River, after taking a moment, rose slowly to her paws. She shook the dust out of her fur and allowed her semi winter coat to fluff up slightly. Taking a deep breath, River walked out of the den and into the crisp morning that awaited her. Almost suddenly River roared to life. The already active pack gave her a sense of energy. She looked around to see if any patrols were going out and if she could join.
Her eyes turned to see the lead hunter, Castor already speaking with the alpha. She figured a patrol would soon be assigned. River walked a ways towards the group and sat awaiting instruction.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: open | tags: Liberty

Blaze appreciated Liberty not making it a big deal at his public display of approval, to his Alpha's words he nodded once. "Noted. Patrol is is" he replied assuring that he was prepared and ready to go. Blaze turned his head after Liberty moved the conversation to another wolf. His eyes scanned the camp, looking and making sure other wolves - specifically fighters, were out in the open and ready to defend the camp if needed . He doubted there would be any issue, but Blaze always wanted to plan ahead and always be more prepared than the wolf beside him.
Blaze flicked his tail in anticipation, he wondered partly why the Alpha specifically chose him to attend the patrol. There was no lead fighter currently so with Blaze being the first in the open camp it made sense. Besides there was likely another or two patrols out already. He knew they shouldn't find any of the Starlight wolves, but he still wanted to make Liberty proud and ensure he made the correct decision by letting Blaze accompany him.
The dark fighter scanned over the camp once again, his eyes narrowing as he focused on the other wolves, sunlight hitting his gaze.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me