[ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Riann and Jessel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:48 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Jessel, Kristine

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male hummed. The lilac Merle and white one nodded to Kristine. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown striped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes glanced around. "I want to say food and water just in case. We can't really carry water with us though," he sighed. "Guess we're just going to have to find streams or some such along the way. As for food...are we going to bring any with us, or hunt along the way? Hunting along the way would be just fine. I myself am going to bring a bundle or two of herbs and webs and such just in case. I don't think she'll give birth early, but...just in case, I should go get that all prepared. I hope she doesn't give birth early...If it's two weeks it's too early, and even a week isn't quite the safest."

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (Forgot how far along she was, so saying she has one to two weeks left; They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann sort of (mentions: Quinn, Diesel, Snow)

The friendly and maternal female yawned a bit. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog flicked her tail.
She made a small sound, nearly jumping when Sybil approached. "I um...I don't know..." she said. "He's busy talking with another dog. You...don't think they'd be annoyed? Maybe I should wait a bit," she said.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel

The cream or almost golden brown colored female smiled at Snow. She nodded at her and said "Welcome," then hurried to Diesel.

She followed Diesel to the rocky terrain, making a small sound...She then nodded and said "Okay," and waited for him to show her.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: X

The sweet and caring trainee looked around a bit. The thunder and bee fearing white lab then shook his head. Amber eyes looked to the others of the camp a moment. He then wondered where his trainer was, and what he was doing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ π‘π¨πšπ¦πžπ«π¬ 𝐕.𝟐 | Open ]

Postby Queen of flames » Sun May 01, 2022 7:12 am

CASPER
[ male | officer / soldier | doberman | crush is open | tags: open]

He sat there and watched the camp, not so sure what he could be doing at the moment. He could rest for now before the long journal starts in the new home.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is open | tags: open]
He decided to relax, for now, he needed his strengths for the upcoming travel. He could need to eat too, but he was not really hungry at all.

LILLIAN
[female | trapper | Siberian husky | crush is open | tags: open]

She was being out hunting for a few hours and eventually found two capybaras, even if they were small and very skinny ones, they still could be better than nothing at all. She listened to the chief and watched the dogs, to see their reactions to the news, her eyes looked over to the loner pup there as well.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open | tags: Eira, open]

She looked to the trainee, then gently poked her son to wake up too, which was not maybe the wisest thing to do as the young one could need lots of good sleep now so he could have more energy when the travel starts. Thought the pup needed to eat too.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya ]

She shook her head as she listened to the other trainee carefully "I don't know, I guess we're just waiting for the Chief to give the order to leave..." she said to her. She looked toward the nursery "though I think it may take a while as there seem to be some problems going on" she said.

ASH
[male | pup | mother is snow | crush is open | tags: open ]

He tiredly woke up to his mother's gentle touch, not needing to even ask what she wanted as he saw the part of the prey under his mother's paws. He was already pretty hungry so he got to the prey to take his share.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 20, 2022 12:50 pm

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Kiki is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Jessel, Kristine

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male hummed. The lilac Merle and white one nodded to Kristine. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown striped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes glanced around. "I want to say food and water just in case. We can't really carry water with us though," he sighed. "Guess we're just going to have to find streams or some such along the way. As for food...are we going to bring any with us, or hunt along the way? Hunting along the way would be just fine. I myself am going to bring a bundle or two of herbs and webs and such just in case. I don't think she'll give birth early, but...just in case, I should go get that all prepared. I hope she doesn't give birth early...If it's two weeks it's too early, and even a week isn't quite the safest."

Mabel- f- 9 mo- unknown mix (probably collie or border collie)- Curer trainee- trainer: Quinn- Pan; open- too young- too young- Sable is her older brother- Tags: Quinn and co-> Snow and Ash

The food motivated, family oriented but stubborn and hard headed female yawned. She then shook her brown furred head a couple times. She glanced to her trainer and the other dog. She sighed a bit, darker eyes glancing about and darker nose twitching. The tan cheeked, white muzzle female flicked her tan under sided tail. The half flop ears moved a bit as well. She licked at white toes, then placed her paw down. She licked at one tan leg, then tilted her head. She barked a bit, then sighed and shook her head. Quinn was busy talking to the other dog, so she headed out. She found Snow and Ash, smiling at the mother and her young son. "Good day, Snow, how are you?" she asked the white dog.

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (Forgot how far along she was, so saying she has one to two weeks left; They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Riann sort of (mentions: Quinn, Diesel, Snow)

The friendly and maternal female yawned a bit. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog flicked her tail.
She made a small sound, nearly jumping when Sybil approached. "I um...I don't know..." she said. "He's busy talking with another dog. You...don't think they'd be annoyed? Maybe I should wait a bit," she said.

Sable- m- 2 y- unknown mix (collie or border collie possibly)- Soldier- Homo; open- not until 3- not until 3- Mabel is younger sister- trainee: X- Tags

The black nosed and dark brown eyed male lifted one black and pink pad paw. He licked between white toes, then snorted. He shook his head, half flop ears moving a bit. He licked at one tan leg, tail under sided tail flicking then he flicked his tongue over his white muzzle. The tan cheeked wild and playful but happy and shy one yawned. He sighed and shook himself. He saw some of the others going off. He hoped they'd get back in time, because it sounded like they'd be moving out soon...

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush open- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel

The cream or almost golden brown colored female smiled at Snow. She nodded at her and said "Welcome," then hurried to Diesel.

She followed Diesel to the rocky terrain, making a small sound...She then nodded and said "Okay," and waited for him to show her.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Gunner is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: X

The sweet and caring trainee looked around a bit. The thunder and bee fearing white lab then shook his head. Amber eyes looked to the others of the camp a moment. He then wondered where his trainer was, and what he was doing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 21, 2022 7:37 pm

CASPER

He sat there and watched the camp, not so sure what he could be doing at the moment. He could rest for now before the long journal starts in the new home.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Journee]

He looked around noticing the one dog coming back to camp, empty-pawed and disappointed almost shined out of her. He yawned and stood up, shaking his dark fur before stretching his legs a little bit "why do you look so disappointed? It's not your or ours fault that these lands are shorty dying" he said to the female trapper as he walked over her.

LILLIAN

She was being out hunting for a few hours and eventually found two capybaras, even if they were small and very skinny ones, they still could be better than nothing at all. She listened to the chief and watched the dogs, to see their reactions to the news, her eyes looked over to the loner pup there as well.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open | tags: Mabel]

She sat there to look around, she carefully watched the group around the chiel almost like trying to eavesdrop or read by their lips, but she just didn't get anything sensible thing ou their conversations. Sighing she looked to Ash once more, before turning to see the curer trainee "Morning Mabel, yeah I am doing fine thank you...kind of waiting for the journal to start, no matter how I love to stay here, but I think leaving now is better than later" she said with a sight "so how's your morning so far? I see that the curers are already talking with the chief" she said.

FLARE
[female | trapper trainee | training with Thomas | crush is open | tags: Freya ]

She shook her head as she listened to the other trainee carefully "I don't know, I guess we're just waiting for the Chief to give the order to leave..." she said to her. She looked toward the nursery "though I think it may take a while as there seem to be some problems going on" she said.

ASH

He ate his share at the pile, it was not much, but enough for him and his mother. He flicked his ears over to Mabel, but he focused on the conversations between Jessel and the rest. He was still a pup and it could not be his place to be worried, but he was a little unsure if the upcoming travel could be a good thing for Jessel, she was heavily pregnant so the journal could be too hard for her. He was excited to have maybe playmates, but he knew too that he may not play with them before they find their new home.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 22, 2022 9:07 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Jessel, Kristine (mentions: Bear)

He glanced around and saw his trainee going over by a tree. He wanted to call him over, but Bear seemed tired so he just let him be.

Mabel- f- 9 mo- unknown mix (probably collie or border collie)- Curer trainee- trainer: Quinn- Pan; Toby more than likely- too young- too young- Sable is her older brother- Tags: Snow and Ash

The brown furred trainee smiled a bit at Ash. The tan cheeked, white muzzle female then glanced to Ash's mother. "It's probably a good idea were moving...Though I'd be a bit worried about Jessel since she's so close to giving birth. Hopefully we can get wherever before she gives birth. I hope the travel doesn't put her into early labor... since that could be bad. My brother told me once that females don't usually give birth early though. My day has been pretty good so far, thank you for asking. Yeah...well, only Riann is really talking to Kristine. He might be talking about Jessel to her," she said.

The friendly and maternal female yawned a bit. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog flicked her tail. She made a small sound, nearly jumping when Sybil approached. "I um...I don't know..." she said. "He's busy talking with another dog. You...don't think they'd be annoyed? Maybe I should wait a bit," she said.

Sable- m- 2 y- unknown mix (collie or border collie possibly)- Soldier- Homo; open- not until 3- not until 3- Mabel is younger sister- trainee: X- Tags

The black nosed and dark brown eyed male lifted one black and pink pad paw. He licked between white toes, then snorted. He shook his head, half flop ears moving a bit. He licked at one tan leg, tail under sided tail flicking then he flicked his tongue over his white muzzle. The tan cheeked wild and playful but happy and shy one yawned. He sighed and shook himself. He saw some of the others going off. He hoped they'd get back in time, because it sounded like they'd be moving out soon...

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush Bear- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel

The cream or almost golden brown colored female followed Diesel to the rocky terrain, making a small sound...She then nodded and said "Okay," and waited for him to show her.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba still for now, also Bear- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Stix is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: X

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 008 | Kristine & Thomas & Atilla & Freya ]

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 22, 2022 10:01 am

𝐊𝐫𝐒𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞
female | chief | 6 years | bi | crush: open | tags: Riann, everyone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She hummed along to what the Border Collie was saying. "I believe we'll try both. What little prey we have, we'll bring. Otherwise, the trappers will hunt when they can. I just hope we manage to find enough for the whole pack," Kris mused. She glanced over at Jessel, her eyes scanning the mother's belly, which seemed to be getting rounder as each day passed. "Yes, I hope she doesn't give birth early either. Although, I hope you can also recognize the signs of an early birth. If such a thing happens, we can find shelter in the small mountains. I'm trusting you, Riann."

She noticed that the sun was dipping lower behind the horizon, the beautiful pink and orange beams spreading across the ocean. The chocolate Labrador dipped her head to the curer and turned to address the rest of the pack. She let out a sharp bark. "Everyone! It is time to leave. Please gather any items that may be necessary for the journey or for shelter in the small mountains. This includes any prey and herbs. If possible, try to grab some moss with water from the little pond." She turned and started off at a light trot, headed towards the small mountains.

π“π‘π¨π¦πšπ¬
male | trapper | 5 years | gay | crush: Riann | tags: open
He headed into the curers' den to grab two bundles of herbs and followed the pack, glancing back at what would be their old home now.

𝐀𝐭𝐒π₯π₯𝐚
male | soldier | 4 years 6 months | demi-pan | crush: Journee | tags: open
He finished the bundles of herbs and grabbed a ball of moss, filling it with water, before he followed the pack as they started their journey.

π…π«πžπ²πš
female | trapper trainee | 10 months | lesbian | crush: open | tags: Flare
She turned her head at the sound of Kristine, who was emerging from the entrance of the nursery. "Well, it looks like we're going!" Freya barked and stood up with a wag of her tail, ready to follow the pack of dogs. "What do you think was going on? Something wrong with the mothers or pups?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sun May 22, 2022 10:28 am

❝ 𝙔𝙑𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀 ! ! ❞
    female β–Έ five years β–Έ soldier β–Έ the shadow borzoi β–Έ tags open, everyone

────A tall and narrow dog emerges from the bush with a plump lizard fastened securely between sharp teeth. She returned just in time to hear the chief give out orders, as per usual. The group would finally be moving, and by the looks of it, Kristine wanted to waste no time or wait for no one, as she was already headed for the mountains. Yvette supposed she should follow, she had already gathered herself a lizard to call a meal later on, what more could she need at the moment? The moss sure seems like a good idea, but Yvette wouldn't be able to have both.
      ────The timing of this expedition couldn't be worse but at the very least, Yvette was excited to get off the hot beach and find the oasis.
      ────Just like Kristine, the borzoi would wait for no one. She had her lizard and her own four paws and that was all she needed at the moment.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riann and Mabel Jessel and Sabel and Eira and Welwick

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 22, 2022 10:34 am

Riann- m- homoromantic (fixed) ; crush is Thomas- 4 y- Border Collie- Curer- Bear is his trainee- swimming and running- flaws: shy, nervous, deaf in one ear- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller and healer- has to adopt- Tags: Jessel, Kristine-> Thomas

The sweet and gentle, friendly and submissive male hummed. The lilac Merle and white one nodded to Kristine. The longer legged and half pricked eared one twitched his brown striped pink nose. His brown and blue eyes glanced around. "I will know if she goes into labor early." He really hoped not, because it could be very bad for the pups....Shaking his head, he went over to Jessel and Sybil. He nudged the red she dog, saying "Time to go," then quickly went to get some herbs and such. He got what he carried, then glanced to them again. He then hurried to Thomas, saying "H-Hello. How has your day been?" he asked. Might as well make some conversation as they all headed out.

Mabel- f- 9 mo- unknown mix (probably collie or border collie)- Curer trainee- trainer: Quinn- Pan; Toby more than likely- too young- too young- Sable is her older brother- Tags: Snow and Ash

The brown furred trainee smiled a bit at Ash. The tan cheeked, white muzzle female then glanced to Ash's mother. "It's probably a good idea were moving...Though I'd be a bit worried about Jessel since she's so close to giving birth. Hopefully we can get wherever before she gives birth. I hope the travel doesn't put her into early labor... since that could be bad. My brother told me once that females don't usually give birth early though. My day has been pretty good so far, thank you for asking. Yeah...well, only Riann is really talking to Kristine. He might be talking about Jessel to her," she said.

She then made a small sound as the leader said it was time to go. "Ah...we need to get going; do you need help with anything?" she asked.

Jessel- f- bi; Diesel and Quinn are crushes- 4 y- Finnish Spitz- Mother- no trainee- swimming, running, hunting- flaws: shy and nervous, afraid of a lot- strengths: loving, loves pups, good storyteller- pups: pregnant (Forgot how far along she was, so saying she has one to two weeks left; They're mixed breed, so Cas will be black and white, Edge is red and white with black ears and tail tip, Rosa is pure red, and Leika will be red and black)- Tags: Sybil (mentions: Quinn), Riann

The friendly and maternal female yawned a bit. The stubborn and fiery red and white dog flicked her tail. She made a small sound, nearly jumping when Sybil approached. "I um...I don't know..." she said. "He's busy talking with another dog. You...don't think they'd be annoyed? Maybe I should wait a bit," she said.

She made a small sound when Riann then came over and nudged her a bit. She sighed but nodded to him, then watched him go grab stuff. There was nothing she really needed, or could carry anyway. She heaved herself up, saying "Come on Sybil, let's get going."

The black nosed and dark brown eyed male made a small sound. He glanced around a bit, then lifted his white toed paws. Shaking his head, the soldier glanced around at all the others. He grabbed some stuff, deciding to help, then yawned a bit. He shook his head once more, and let out a sigh. He began to head out after the others.

Eira (eye-ruh)- f- bi; crush Bear- 1 y- Anatolian Shepherd- Soldier trainee- trainer is Diesel- running, jumping- flaws: can be hit by nervousness and shyness- strengths: studious, diligent- pups: too young- Tags: Diesel

The cream or almost golden brown colored female made a small sound. She heard the leader calling for everyone. "Diesel..we need to head back," she said to her trainer. She hummed a small canine sound as she turned to head back. She glanced back at Diesel, waiting for him. She then began to run towards the others.

Welwick- m- homo; crush is Boba still for now, also Bear- 1 y- Labrador Retriever- Trapper trainee- Stix is trainer- running, catching things- flaws: stubborn, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset- strengths: intelligent, quick, sure footed- pups: too young- Tags: X

The sweet and caring trainee looked around a bit. The thunder and bee fearing white lab then shook his head. Amber eyes looked to the others of the camp a moment. He then began to hurry after them, after grabbing some prey just in case. He didn't know if he should really be bringing that. Still, he grabbed some just in case Jessel would need it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spibs » Sun May 22, 2022 3:54 pm

𝙁𝙇𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙔 Male // Trapper // Bi // 18 months // @ beach
────────────────────────────────────
crush :: open - tags :: open

Flurry bounded along the shore, kicking up large sprays of sand behind him. The sunset cast a beautiful reflection in the water, which sparkled as the drops of sand hit the surface. He stopped to shake off his pelt, which was still wet from his brief swim moments earlier. He heard the quiet fall of many paws against the sound, and the pack entered his line of sight, heading towards the forest. He tilted his head in confusion and curiosity, then pranced over and joined the ranks.

π™Žπ˜Ύπ™π˜Όπ™‹π™Ž Male // Soldier // Pan // 39 months // @ camp
────────────────────────────────────
crush :: open - tags :: open

Scraps yawned and stretched his front limbs, then rolled forward and extended his hind legs. He stood, shook his pelt and licked his maw. Blinking sleep from his eyes, he watched as the pack started to gather around the chief. Scraps gently padded over, sticking to the outskirts to avoid the low humm of conversation coming from the crowd.
    He was rather shocked at the spontaneity of the announcement, and concerned about the timing: there were young pups and pregnant dogs in the pack that may struggle with the journey. Jogging over to his resting spot, he finished the morsels of prey he had been chewing on earlier that day and followed the pack out of their camp. He paused and looked back for a moment, recalling the home they had built there."I suppose it's time to move on." he murmured, before returning his attention to the chief ahead of him and following. The quick departure left him with one thought only, I hope we all make it. Nobody knew what lay waiting for them in the deeper areas of the forest.
Spibs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 23, 2022 3:52 am

CASPER

He took his time to relax for a now as he knew that they will need to leave anytime soon and the journal will be hard for anyone. The pack officer perked his ears high up when the Chiel told them that they were leaving now, he felt relieved, but a little bit worried as well.

JUNIOR
[male | soldier | Belgian malinois |trainee is open | crush is open | tags: Journee, open]

He didn't have time to say anything to the trapper when the pack was already taking its leave after the orders from the chief. He gave the female a little odd look in his eyes when she walked away to take a lizard with her. He took his leave too, following behind the most others, including his adoptive brother Casper.

LILLIAN

She looked at the chief with a deep sight escaping to her mouth, she understood that they needed to leave and actually she was relieved that they did leave, but now she felt rather anxious about it. She didn't know what the pack will face after this, as they didn't have a territory to protect them, now they were alone against the whole world, and anything could get wrong in a bad way.

SNOW
[female | mother | samoyed | crush is open | tags: Mabel]

She looked at the curer trainee "well yeah I do understand you, but worrying too much is not taking us anywhere..." she responded to her "hopefully this trip is not too hard for Jessel, but she does have her pack next to her so...she will not be alone there..." she said to her. She perked her white ears toward the chief and took a sight as she turned to her only pup, which seemed to finish her share "you heard her Ash, come one let's go" she said to her son, her eyes turning to Mabel "no I am fine, have your eys on Jessel she may need it more than we do" she responded to her.

FLARE

She looked at the chief, then to her pack, and back to Freya when she asked her a question "I don't know, but I think it's because of Jessel? Is she like very late in her pregnancy? maybe they wanted to know if she is strong enough to move on?" she responded to the shepherd. Flicking her tail a little bit anxious she slowly followed after the pack but kept her speed near Freya's, she looked over to her mentor there and even for her adoptive parents there just to make sure everyone was moving.

ASH

He quickly finished his part of the prey, at the right time before the order to leave their home was called. He knew that leaving their home was a hard decision, but for now, he felt rather excited to go, it's not like a small pup like he even had much knowledge about the outside world. She run after her mother "yes yes I hear that" he said flicking his tail.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me