Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby No one » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:54 pm

Ya we should, let me PM people tomorrow and figure it out
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:44 am

Kay
XD]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:03 pm

Ok so I got PM’s from them...
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:58 pm

Mmm...what did they say?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:08 am

Luna is busy and Kestrel said she was here. I asked if she needed required, but they didn’t say anything
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:17 am

Ok I’m here 😁
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:19 am

Peyton tags Kai

Peyton smiles and says “let’s not pay any attention to her at the moment and get on to training”

Haley tags timber

Haley smiles and says “I’m good”

Kelp tags maxi

Kelp ounces on maxi and says “come on want to play something else?”
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:28 am

Timber/male/Tags: Haley, pups/Location: Camp/Blackstone Alpha/Heterosexual/Mate is Haley/Pups are Kelp and Maximum “Max or Maxi”/Trainee: Open
Timber said smiling, “Shall I interest you in a Meal with me this morning?”

Kai/male/Tags: Payton, Juno/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainer: Payton
Kai nodded and said smiling, “Are we gonna learn how to jump from tree to tree? OH maybe the trees by the lake will be strong enough to hold my weight and I can jump in the water.” He thought happily at the water rushing over his back. He barked happily, “I’m excited to train.”

Maximum “Max or Maxi”/male/Tags: Timber, Haley, Kelp/Location: Camp/Blackstone Pup/Bisexual/No mate or crush and is to young/To young for pups currently/Parents: Haley and Timber/Sibling: Kelp
Maximum nodded and said, “What though?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:15 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male wagged his tail a bit. He then said "I don't really know, maybe it's genetics?"

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and hummed a canine sound. The shy and nervous at times one flicked her tail. She said "I...I would like you to go with me. Since you kindly offered to go with me," she said to him with a nod.

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; Kai I think we decided- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: Sailor

The blue eyed male looked to Sailor once more, and yawned. The black and white one smiled and looked between them. "Okay," he said with a nod, then saw what his brother was doing. "Um...relaxed?" he asked, though he thought it could also maybe be happy.

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, pregnant again- den tender/den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: Velvet

The black and white female yawned a bit as she laid there then. She giggled a bit, then nodded to him, and said "I wonder how many there will be this time."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:53 am

Sailor/male/Tags: Selis, Luke/Location: Camp/Bisexual/No mate or crush yet, to young for mate/No pups currently, to young/Hunter Trainee of Bluestone/Trainer: Needs one
He smiled and licked his brother’s shoulder and whispered, “Good job Selis.”

Velvet/male/Tags: Sara/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior/Heterosexual/Mate is Sara/Pups are Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, and Vixie, more on the way soon/Trainee: Open currently
Velvet nodded and said smiling, “Me to. I’m sure however many we have, they will be great.”

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid said giving him a smile, “Well you sure have good genetics from your parents.”

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD/Heterosexual
He nodded and said standing up and flicking his tail over to her, “There she is over there.” He walks over to her and says, “Hello Aunt Poppy, Bluesky had a question she wanted to ask you.”

Luke/male/Tags: Selis, Sailor/Location: Camp/Bluestone Mediator/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: TBD/Bisexual
Luke nodded and said giving the young wolf a smile, “Your correct. You have a natural talent for it.”

Poppy/female/Tags: Bluesky, Blackheart/Location: Camp/Bluestone Alpha/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Poppy looked over to Blackheart and said, “Hello there Blackheart.” She turned to Bluesky and said, “Yes Bluesky, what is it you want to ask me?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me