𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓞 & 𝓐

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓞 & 𝓐

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:49 am

Reverie/female/tags: Demeter
Reverie wandered around camp looking for someone to talk to. She spotted Demeter and padded over. “Hello!” She said with a smile. “How are you today?” She asks cheerfully. She was always wanting to make new friends. She wagged her tail a bit as she waited for a response.

Jasper/male/
Posting him later
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:47 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis, Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Dragon, Nymph

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat once more. She turned brown eyes back to the lighter eyed female. She noticed how the she wolf’s whole demeanor changed. She sighed a bit, and shook her head a couple times. She began to think about how maybe it was true...She then looked up quickly as she heard yet another she wolf.

She noted that it was Nymph, and dipped her head to the healer. She said “Good day Nymph,” then glanced to Dragon. She made a low noise when the other she wolf turned on the healer...She sighed a bit, and just shook her head. “Must you antagonize the healer?” she then asked Dragon. She then shook her head a couple times as she looked between them both.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: X

The red head she wolf hummed a canine sound as she cuddled her son. Enix yawned and continued to lie against her side. She sighed as the male continued to move away...She shook her head, lying her head down and letting Jayda nurse.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr

The pretty and small wolf shook his head a couple times. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes glanced about the camp then. He yawned again, and sighed a little bit as he shook his head.

He jumped a bit when a voice called out to him, a male voice. He turned his head to see Brisbane’s son there. He nodded to the other male, and said “It’s a pretty nice day.” He then smiled at the male that he had to admit was good looking. “I haven’t seen her...sorry,” he said. He then said “I believe I saw Tanais coming from that direction.”

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healer’s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/open (mentions: Odin; Soren

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and yawned. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he waited to see if Odin came for him. That was the main wolf that would train him as hunter.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she licked one tan area. She licked at some white as well, then looked around. She saw the healer, Soren, but alpha called him. She shook her head a couple times...then stood the stretch.

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; Reverie- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: Reverie

The brown eyed tan she wolf blinked as she heard a voice. It was Reverie, one of the other females in the pack. She was a good looking wolf, the tan wolf had to admit. “I’m good; how are you?” she asked the other she wolf, and flicked her tail a little bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:10 pm

Jason/4/Male/Dark Moon Beta Male/Crush: Open/Tags: Beowulf, Kiva and Soren
Jason snapped his head in the direction his alpja was in and nodded standing. He wondered what was up, usually the alpha was chill and let him do as he pleased. It must be serious. He pads into his alphas den and sits to his right waiting for the others.

Opall/4/Female/Dark Moon Mother/Mate: Dakota/Tags: Dakota
Opall smiled hearing his question and laughing at how excited he was to be able to feel his pups moving around. Reminds her when they were younger and she would pester him after his workday. "when they move, I feel 4. But lately I've only felt 2 and that scares me...." she said to her mate her eyes showing a worried concern.

Luna/6/Female/Blue Rock Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Tanais
Luna chuckled "Yes, Tanais. Retirement age is 10 years." she said cooly. "but hopefully I can put in a plea deal with the alpha and get an early retirement." she said quietly. She heard what the make said and smiled softly "the socially awkward thing will get better, dear. I used to be like you. Then I stopped caring about what others thought and started speaking freely." she said chuckling at the Avina bit.

Link/4/Male/Blue Rock Omega (wants to earn fighter)/Crush: Open/Tags: Avina, Brisbane, Cessna
Link looked at the male and nodded. He thought carefully preferring to use mind over matter and looked for a weak spot. He was definitely smaller than Cessna which could help him or pose a problem. He started shaking on the inside thinking this was useless, but he's going to try anyway. He started circling around Cessna getting closer with each lap and lunged for Cessna's right foreleg clamping down hard and letting go to retreat back to a safe distance.

(Not sure if there were replies for Jason, luna and opall..... Please LMK is so so I can update this post.)
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:28 pm

Rama| Dark Moon | Hunter | Tags: Odin | Mentions: Beowulf, Jason, Kiba, Soren

Given Rama and his unabashed love for sleep, it was perhaps unsurprising that he had slept through the morning announcement made by the alphas. He figured that he’d be awakened promptly if he was really needed for something like a group hunt, and since he hadn’t been, well, he could only assume the sky was not falling or anything to that effect (although, given the specific news he had missed, it may well have been!). Now, he luxuriously stretched, none the wiser to the drama that had occurred since daybreak. Time for another day of humdrum, it seemed. Leaving the den, he was surprised to catch the tail end of Beowulf calling the upper echelons into his den. Hm, what could that be about? Curious. Now, it certainly wasn’t any of his business, but Rama had to wonder at the reason for a gathering of a group of high-ranking wolves all in one spot. He did have a penchant for overthinking things, after all.

Seeing that one of his colleagues, Odin, seemed to be relaxing nearby, Rama decided there couldn’t possibly be any harm in making nice, as it seemed they weren’t needed for anything tout de suite. Making his way over to the tawny wolf in question, Rama dipped his head genially in greeting. “Good day, Odin. Any idea what that”—he nodded his head briefly towards the direction of the alpha’s den— “is all about? Did I miss something?” Whatever was going on in there, Rama had a feeling that the pack would find out about it sooner or later, but he figured it didn’t hurt to gather his own intel now - not for any particular reason, mind you, but simply because he was curious. After all, Odin’s brother was the Lead Fighter, so perhaps the brown wolf was privy to more information than the average hunter.
(will try to get Zephyr up tomorrow!)
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:08 pm

♞ElonThe Player
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 Years|Male|Dark Moon|Hunter|tagged; Jelena, Open ►
    indentation Elon blinked as the scent of blood caught his attention. It was intertwined with the scent of Jelena; his sister. Leaping to his paws, the male jumped to attention, growling low in his throat. He couldn't scent any other wolves with her, not of their pack or Blue Rock. But in his book, one never could be too sure. With the announcement of his sister's betrothal, things were bound to get tense. For everyone. The male tilted his head as the darker furred fae came into view, and paused. She didn't seem to be too badly hurt, so he figured that it wasn't something he needed to worry about.
    indentation Laying back down as she approached, he spoke,"I see you're back, darling sister. Have a good fight, Jelena?" The male looked her over, then sneered. "Please clean yourself up, I refuse to acknowledge you as my sister as long as you look like some mangy dog." Elon's lips curled back, at as he glared at the female's dirtied and bloodied coat.

❆AvinaThe Black Hearted
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Female|Blue Rock|Lead Fighter|tagged; Link, Brisbane & Cessna ►
    indentationKeeping a critical eye on the two wolves, she watched as the younger of the began to circle the older. Looking for a weak spot? Possibly. Distraction? Definitely. She thought, tilting her head as she laid there face blank. Her golden-yellow gaze flickered to Cessna, watching his reaction as Link darted away. Eyes narrowed in thought the pale-furred she-wolf let her gaze run over the older male, as her mind wandered. The male's right eye was missing, a blind spot for him. Honestly, it was probably why he wasn't made lead fighter when the previous one had died. The thought of the old lead fighter made her grimace. Sanri, the old bag of bones, had been weak in more ways than one. Sanri had been kind when training the fighters, soft. Too Soft.
    indentation Avina had watched many of her fellow fighters die when Sanri was the lead fighter. She figured that there were two reasons for that. The first was that Sanri had invoked a no-kill rule in skirmishes, which led to the enemy fighters to run away to fight another day or to turn around and kill her pack-mates. It had infuriated Avina, and she had often - along with others - got into arguments with Sanri. The second was the fact that her fellow pack-mates were sparsely trained. As in, Sanri only held training sessions, and spars every so often. It had led to what Avina could only call a mess. She was thankful that when she took over as lead fighter, most of the older fighters were either better trained or just getting ready for retirement. Of course, there had been a few, younger wolves that she'd had to request be removed from the fighter rank. The few that had been removed, had either refused to follow her rules, show up for training and spars, or had just not been fit for the rank of a fighter for one reason or another. So really, Avina was quite happy that she was now the pack's lead fighter. It led to fewer deaths on their side. And that's all she cared about.

★BeowulfThe Wise
―――――――――――――――――
◄7 years|Male|Dark Moon|Alpha Male|tagged; Soren & Jason ►
    indentation Glancing at the gathered wolves, blinking noting that Kiba hadn't arrived. The male thought about waiting for the other wolf but ultimately decided that the others would be able to fill him in later. Giving a huff the male spoke," As much as I want peace, not everyone does. Chemical is just one of the more outspoken wolves. I want all wolves on high alert." He turned his gaze to Soren, "I want you to gather as many healing materials as you can, without damaging next year's reaping." Scathos would be the first to admit that he didn't know anything about healing. Turning his gaze to his beta, he added. "The rest of us need to be vigilant, no one goes anywhere alone. No Solo hunts and all patrols are to be done in pair." His whiskers twitch as amusement shot through him. "Hopefully with at least one calmer and even-tempered wolf."
    indentation Turning serious again the male frowned. " While I hope the challenge with Chemical goes well, I know it won't be the last problem with our pack-mates we face. I'm hoping this challenge will nip that in the butt. Though I'm not just expecting trouble from our pack, but from the Blue Rock members too. Not everyone will want this to go through. And someone from either pack may attempt to sabotage, the joining." Scathos breathed in, glancing between the two wolves he paused then asked," Any questions? Comments? Suggestions?"

❅TanaisThe Sheild
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Male|Blue Rock|Hunter|tagged; Luna, open ►
    indentationHis ears flattened, as his jaw unhinged. "Really? Ah, man." He whined, that really sucks, I don't think my bones will last that long. Tanais grimaced. Not with this war going on. Shaking his head the male sighed. "That sucks, but I hope you get it." Titling his head he added. "I'll be cheering for you." Letting out a soft rumbling hum, Tanais looked down at his paws before meeting Luna's gaze once more. Nodding as she spoke once more, he thought over her words, gaze flickering between Luna's eyes and his paws. Ears flushed with heat, he nodded. "Maybe, I hope so. It would really suck, to be ... like this forever." Tanais mumbled, shrugging his shoulders.

☆JelenaThe Heiress
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 years|Female|Dark Moon|Alpha's Heir|tagged; Elon, Open ►
    indentation The trek back to the cave was a bit harder to make, even with the minimal injures she had. The burning sensation from her injures made it hard to focus, but she was thankful that it wasn't as bad as it could be. Mentally checking over her wounds, she took stock of everything as she walked. Teeth marks on my throat, a few scrapes on my back, and a small gash on my side. Not bad all in all. Jelena wasn't even sure that she'd gain any scars, as she rarely did. It was something she was thankful for, while she wasn't a very shallow wolf, she would prefer to look her best. Which was why the she-wolf sighed when she caught sight of Elon at the entrance of the camp.
    indentation His first question seemed innocent, and she replied with a silent nod. She did in fact have a good fight, and it had left her more relaxed. That tension was sucker-punched back into her gut as her brother sneered, the fur along her spine rising. Her relationship with her brother had never been the best. Both were what most would call high-strung, and both were perfectionist's even if it was just a tiny bit. When it came to appearances, Elon was a beast, he had to have it. For Jelena, it was being the best daughter to her parents and the best heir for her pack. Those two things tended to clash from time to time. "Mind yourself, Elon. I know it's been a stressful day for everyone, but that doesn't mean you can take it out on me." She snapped back, lips curling back into a snarl.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:34 am

Reverie/female/tags: Demeter
“I am great!” Reverie replies. “I wonder what everyone else is up to. Everyone is always so busy” she comments. “Want to go for a stroll with me?” She asks tail wagging

Jasper/male/tags:open
Jasper was up very early this morning.( Idk what to write for him. He is open in camp.)
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:19 am

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical woke up at the first crow caw of the day. She had to train until her paws bleed everyday until the fight, she knew she was gonna lose but no backing out now. She slowly padded out of the cave, wind blowing on the sultry omega's face as she climbed up the mountain. She wondered if her scent carried among the wind and other's could smell her. Once she got to her rotten stump she noticed frozen over paw prints. She brought her head down to sniff them. The scent of lemongrass and mint filled her nose as she brought her head up. "Beowulf has been here" The omega looked around as she said her thoughts out loud. Nevertheless, she trained...and trained...and trained...and trained

Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
Asleep lol

Moose-Lead Hunter-Blue Rock
Moose awoke in the ferns they lay on. They didn't sleep well at all last night. Tossing and turning as all they could think about is the next attack on camp. Moose got to their paws and trotted outside the den. She was always an early bird, hunters had to be. The hunter nudged their brother to get up from his slumber. "Come on, we have to hunt, get the others up"

Twig-Hunter-Blue Rock
Twig felt his sibling nudge them awake. They muttered something but his sleepy head couldn't figure out what. The hunter got to his feet and looked around. "What is it?" The younger brother questioned, Looking up at Moose. "Come on, get the others up. We have to hunt"
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Time Skip

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:08 pm

♞ElonThe Player
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 Years|Male|Dark Moon|Hunter|tagged; Open ►
    indentation His argument with his sister those few days ago had left him unnerved, which as always led to a domino effect. First came the irritability, then at night came the nightmares. While he barely remembered what was said, it still had affected the male greatly. His sister always knew what buttons to push. Which was fine with him, because he knew all her buttons too. He just had the restraint to not push them. Most of the time, at least. Elon awoke at the sound of his father's howl, head snapping up, and breathing harshly as he was pulled from another nightmare. A shiver ran down his spine, and the male huffed before getting to his paws. Right. The challenge. He thought as he padded out of the large den and out into the main cave. His green eyes narrowed and gave a bloodthirsty grin. That omega's gonna go down. Hard.
    indentationElon knew that he'd enjoy watching as, that big-headed omega gets knocked down a peg or two. Who was she to interrupt a meeting and order the packs Alpha's around? On one paw, he didn't really care all that much about the war or anything, but he would really prefer that his parents or at least his sister stayed as the pack leaders. He would prefer to have his future pups have a chance at being alpha one day. Elon glanced around as he got closer and closer to the lake, noting he was among the first few to arrive.

❆AvinaThe Black Hearted
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Female|Blue Rock|Lead Fighter|tagged; Open ►
    indentation She knew she was asleep. Avina knew that really she did. But. That didn't mean the jears and softly whispered insults didn't affect her. The lupin shivered as she slept, and stepped into the forest that she called home. Had left the camp long ago. Left the pack. It hadn't been a good fit. Not really, One of her subordinates had made a sarcastic comment to her, and she'd lost it. Avina had Killed her pack-mate. Brisbane had been swiftly exiled from the pack, a few wolves taking a few chunks out of her as she'd left the pack's territory. Now three years later, blind in one eye, and a horrible limp, the she-wolf knew she was dying. She'd been unable to catch anything but small squirrels and rabbits, on account of her limp. And she no longer had the energy to hunt for food, much less fight off other wolves, bears, and cougars that were interested in her meager morsel. I'll see you soon mother. She thought as her eyes slowly fluttered closed.
    indentation Avina woke just moments before she felt herself finally die in her dream. Panting and eyes wild with a mixture of fear and horror, the she-wolf lept to her paws growling low in her throat. Her gaze snapped around the den, where she slept before ever so slowly her heart-beat and breathing calmed. Swallowing rapidly the she-wolf closed her eyes, willing her trembling legs to still. It had been a while since she'd had that nightmare. Shaking her head and opening her eyes once more, she stepped out of her den making sure that she seemed like her normal self. Ignoring the fact that the hair along her spine was on end, and her ears were flat against her head.

★BeowulfThe Wise
―――――――――――――――――
◄7 years|Male|Dark Moon|Alpha Male|tagged; Open ►
    indentation Today was the day. The day of the challenge. Beowulf awoke slowly, blinking blearily as the male slowly glanced around the den. He took note of the scents around him, and that of his mate. A pleased rumble escaped him. Beowulf had no doubt that they would win this challenge. Shaking his head, the male got to his feet and slowly started to make his way out of the alpha's den, pausing as he glanced around the cave that was the pack's home. Noting that only a few wolves were up, the male nodded to them as he passed, padding out of the cave and toward the lake where all challenges took place. It wasn't a long walk, he figured that the packs original alpha had wanted a good water source nearby as it was close to the cave. From what Beowulf could tell, most, if not all of the dens had been dug out by previous pack-members.
    indentation Coming to a stop at the water's edge, the male glanced around. It was a cold day, and the clouds and the rain didn't help either. He figured that the pack would be rather muddy for a few days depending on how long the rain lasted. The fog was just making things worse, but he found that he didn't mind it. While it wasn't too thick, Beowulf figured that you probably couldn't see more than a few feet in front of your own face. Which would make this challenge interesting. The male huffed, then lifted his head and howled, calling the pack together for the challenge.

[size=200]❅Tanais⏵The Sheild
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Male|Blue Rock|Hunter|tagged; Open►
    indentation - Tanais is alseep, and I'm too lazy to write out a dream right now. So feel free to wake him up. -

☆JelenaThe Heiress
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 years|Female|Dark Moon|Alpha's Heir|tagged; Open ►
    indentation Shaking out her fur as the lupine padded out of the heir's den, Jelena sighed. Giving the cave a glance over, humming softly as she did so. Tilting her head the she-wolf took note that her father was padding out of the cave. The old injures that she'd gained when fighting the loner had a few days ago, pulled and itched as she padded forward. Her fur was meticulously groomed, not a hair out of place. I do look mighty fine if I do say so myself. Her tail curled with pride as she started to pad out of the pack's camp before it flattened out. It was during these rare challenges that Jelena showed a more dominant posture as she walked, as while the rank of Heir was a mixed bag, she was one of the most higher-ranking wolves aside from her parents, the betas, and healer.
    indentation Lena would admit she was a proud female, and probably a bit on the scornful side of things when it came to things like ranking. But there were few things that pissed her off more than disrespect. She figured that it was the same as her father, considering his reaction to the omegas outburst. Jelena was no longer sure how she felt about the omega and huffed as the rain started to dampen her coat. Shaking her head, the female trotted forward face stoic, looking over the area with flinty eyes.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis, Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open for now

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat. She turned brown eyes to the entrance of the den she slept in. She thought on what Dragon has said, and growled a bit...She growled to herself, of course, considering Anubis was probably still in the den and sleeping.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: X

The red head she wolf -sleeping- Enix and Jayda -sleeping- -anyone want to come wake them up?-

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr

The pretty and small wolf shook his head a couple times. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes glanced about the camp then. He yawned again, and sighed a little bit as he shook his head. He knew he should go hunt, probably. He was supposed to go with another wolf, or a group, though right?

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healer’s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/open (mentions: Odin; Soren

-I’m going to repost their stuff, or at least Crow, because he’ll be doing the exact same thing. Waiting forOdin to come get him-

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and yawned. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he waited to see if Odin came for him. That was the main wolf that would train him as hunter.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she licked one tan area. She licked at some white as well, then looked around. She nudged her brother a bit. She then headed to the healers den, to see if Soren was in there at all.

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; Reverie- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: Reverie

-we skipped, but going to say they’re just continuing the conversation a couple days later-

The brown eyed tan she wolf smiled as she nodded to Reverie. “Probably what they’re supposed to be doing. Well, at least that’s what the alphas are probably hoping for. Anyway! Id love to go for a walk with you,” she told the other she wolf.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fortissimo » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:09 pm

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍
dark moon | healer | location: camp → walking to black lake | tags: ravenna | mentions: akari, beowulf, chemical, jelena, zephyr, kaworu

/////Waking up on cold days was always a strenuous feat, even for someone with years of experience under the belt like Soren. Despite his complaints, however, he’d woken up bright and early with the dawn. From the chill in his bones, he could tell that today would be a cold one. Not ideal for a challenge, but ah well. Weather wasn’t always the most cooperative. Rummaging through his den caches for a moment, he gathered the herbs that he deemed necessary to bring to Black Lake, knowing that he’d inevitably end up treating the loser of the fight.

/////Sigh. Why did that foolhardy omega have to mouth off to Beowulf and Akari in the first place? And in the middle of the announcement about the engagement, no less? Granted, Soren had been told about the arrangement a few days in advance (I think the higher rankings did, anyway, hahaha otherwise ignore this part) and that had been enough time to get over his surprise, so perhaps he wasn’t seeing things from the perspective of the packmates who had heard it for the first time from their alphas just a few days ago. It wasn’t ideal to force Jelena and Zephyr into this, granted, but Soren saw it as a necessary evil to end a war that had already gone on for far too long. He sincerely hoped that Beowulf’s warning from a few days ago was just that - a warning - and that none of his other packmates would be stupid enough to follow the lead of an audacious omega like Chemical in opposing the peace that was surely to come.

/////Seeing that his trainee, Ravenna, was peeking into his den, Soren nodded at her in greeting. “Good morning, Ravenna! Ready to go watch the fight? We’ll probably end up having to tend to all the injuries,” he explained as he grabbed a mouthful of herbs. Leaving the den, he began making his way over to Black Lake, where the challenge would take place. Did he think it was wasteful to expend supplies for this skirmish, when it was fairly obvious that Beowulf and Akari would win? Absolutely. Buuut the challenge had already been made and there was no going back now. All he could hope for was that the current alphas would show Chemical her rightful place. Sure, they were no longer in their prime, but they were the alphas for a reason. If the omega actually managed to win, on the other hand, well, given her reaction to the announcement from a few days past, Soren would not be surprised if her first act as new alpha would be to hastily lead the new pack back into war. And that was something he would absolutely not support. He just hoped that the rest of his packmates thought so too… though he knew of a certain wolf who would probably be ecstatic if Chemical actually won. Kaworu’s crush on the fierce she-wolf wasn’t exactly a well-kept secret… he tended to follow her everywhere she went!
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me