Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:15 pm

Storm | Lightning Pack | Alpha | Location: Camp | Tagging: Shadow

"Max mentioned that there was other pups in his pack to keep her busy. And he also said that he would find the pups birth-mother." She said.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:23 pm

SHADOW | Lightning Pack | Alpha | Location: Camp | Tagging: Storm

The Alpha frowned, standing and slowly pacing. "That seems...odd. Max? Helping someone? I don’t doubt he has a good streak in him, but even so. Something about this is odd. Did he seem off at all?"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:25 pm

Storm | Lightning Pack | Alpha | Location: Camp | Tagging: Shadow

"It pains me to say this Alpha, but he did seem compassionate. At least for the pup." She sighed
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:26 pm

"Compassionate..." Shadow almost laughed. "Max? The Alpha of Fire Pack? I’d QUITE like to see this for myself. Thank you for the report, Storm. Anything else to report?"
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:29 pm

Storm | Lightning Pack | Alpha | Location: Camp | Tagging:Shadow

She shook her head. "Nothing at the moment Alpha." "Although, may I ask what we will do about the pup?" She questioned.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:30 pm

"Hmmm...there’s nothing we CAN do about the pup, regretfully, unless we intended to steal her for ours, and I doubt we would succeed. We're spread out, and the Fire wolves are bred almost exclusively for battle."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:35 pm

Storm | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: Shadow

"Very well, Alpha. That is all I needed to tell you." She said before making her way outside.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:35 pm

Shadow nodded. "Very well. Thank you very much. Keep me updated if there’s any further news."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:38 pm

Storm | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: Karter

As Storm left the den, she went looking for Karter to tell him the news. "Karter?" She called out with no avail. She went to the den to hopefully find him there.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:40 pm

KARTER | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: Storm

Karter sat outside the Warriors' den, staring aimlessly at the sky, for once in silence, not seeming entirely there. He heard someone call his name, but it was vague and misty, like it wasn’t quite there, but more in his head.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me