No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Mon May 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Nadine, Juliette | Feeling: Cautious, fearful | Tags: Nadine, Juliette

Odin snorted aggressively at the mountain cat, ears still pinned. He chased it as it retreated, making sure it wouldn’t try to come back. His tail swished and he immediately looked for his herd, seeing them a little ways away. Relief washed over him and he neighed to them, afterwards looking to the strangers he didn’t know.

He blew through his nose at them, soft, unsure snorts billowing through his breath. He didn’t know how these mares would react to him being there, even if he did help. The one looked quite injured, which could make her dangerous.

He retreated slowly, making his way over to Nadine and nuzzling her neck with the end of his nose, offering reassuring nickers. He was still on edge, and kept glancing into the brush for any signs of the big cat.
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon May 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Zahra

||Mare|| Foalless || 6 years || Herd: Avoiding|| Feeling : Scared || Heat Stage: 1 || Tags: Seraphina, Nadine, Juliette, Odin

Zahra couldn't do much except shiver and stand there awkwardly, occasionally attempting to wipe the blood away with her muzzle. The stallion stood before her, his unfamiliar scent filling his nostrils. It wasn't too hard to guess what her companion, Seraphina, was feeling.

Zahra's eyes momentarily darted to the stallions herd; a single mare and foal, both appearing wary of her. Would they allow Zahra to join? Did Zahra even want to join?

Time and time again, herds from the past had chased away the young filly.
Would this stallion be different?
Would she finally have a herd?
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon May 14, 2018 4:52 pm

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
─────────────────────────
Mare | Foal: Juliette | Stallion: Odin
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Wary & Reassured
Tags: Juliette, Odin, Seraphina & Zahra,
Nadine watched Zahra closely, if Nadine hadn't had a foal with her she'd be checking over the mare in a helpful manner but now there were more important things on her mind. Her attention broke away to watch her stallion continue to gave the cougar a run for it's money which only filled the mare with further reassurance that she did indeed make the right choice by joining the stallion. Her previous stallion, who might have been a year or two younger than Odin, wouldn't have even fought off the cougar- let alone chased it back to where ever it came from. She watched nervously at the crest of the hill to see Odin's spotted face reappear back over the hill and she gave a sigh of relief. Nadine returned the nuzzle- pressing her muzzle into his neck and returning the nicker.

As Nadine pulled away she stepped towards Odin slightly, casting a look over his frame. Once content with her search- finding no apparent wounds on him she appeared to have settled. Her nostrils quivered as she reached her neck out towards Zahra, she didn't make any sounds but she was curious.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
─────────────────────────────
Filly - 1 week (premie) | Dam: Nadine | Sire: none
Herd: Odin's | Feeling: Curious
Tags: Nadine, Odin, Seraphina & Zahra
Juliette watched the scene and let out a neigh as she saw Odin return- the fat cat no longer visible to the petite filly. She paced away from her mother, watching Zahra curiously before she was at Odin's chest and standing essentially under him. She reached upwards, stretching as high as she could reach, which was about the middle of his neck and let her lip wobble against the inside of his neck. She let out nickers towards the stallion almost appearing to demand his attention in the given moment- her body was angled away from the scene infront of them and away from the injured mare. She wasn't doing so in a sense to disrespect but rather, the scene frightened her. If Odin hadn't come along would that new horse be dead?

trying to save space. wrote:The posts for Freya, Butch, Nanna, and Viveka are on previous post(s).
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon May 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Zahra snorted and recoiled a few steps as Nadine's soft muzzle brushed her shoulder. She splayed out her legs and continued to gaze at every one of the new horses; her fellow mares, a rather cute and curious foal, and the stallion that saved helped save her life.

Zahra continued to blankly stare at them before stepping forward and rising to her full height, whinnying apologetically. It seemed as if they wouldn't hurt her...Would they?

She slowly moved up to Nadine, careful not to bump into her vibrant foal, which raced from the Stallion to the mare. Zahra tenderly moved her bleeding muzzle up to her potential herdsmate's neck. Slowly, she pressed her nostrils against the coat, leaving a bloody stain behind.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon May 14, 2018 6:16 pm

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Uneasy, Worked up.
The bay mare stood still at Zahra's touch, though every fiber in Nadine's body told her to recoil from the touch. However a small urge to seemingly feel more dominate over this new mare, whom was quite a bit taller than herself over powered her urge to pull away. Instead Nadine watched the mare, her ears were flicked forwards and she shifted her weight in a matter of moments, under Nadine's sleek bay coat her muscle rippled as she did so and she arched her neck towards the mare, blowing at her. She reached out, barely touching the edge of her muzzle to Zahra's before pulling away with a snort, striking out a hoof. It wasn't meant to be aggressive- but more a feisty display. At this point the adrenaline that had laced Nadine's veins at the sight of the cougar just moments ago had long faded but Nadine was usually more high-strung when it came to other mares.

Nadine looked Zahra over for a few moments before she turned, looking past the hill where the cougar had vanished to. Surely all of the commotion would either attract more predators or more aggressive stallions to the small mish-mash of horses that was standing here now. She looked around warily, if a more aggressive stallion were to head this way Zahra would be seemingly too weak from her fight with the cougar to fight off a stallion's advances. The same goes for other predators too. It seemed the only solution would be to have her join the small herd she, Odin, and Juliette made.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
Filly - 1 week (premie) | Dam: Nadine | Sire: none
Herd: Odin's | Feeling: Curious
Juliette watched the scene and let out a neigh as she saw Odin return- the fat cat no longer visible to the petite filly. She paced away from her mother, watching Zahra curiously before she was at Odin's chest and standing essentially under him. She reached upwards, stretching as high as she could reach, which was about the middle of his neck and let her lip wobble against the inside of his neck. She let out nickers towards the stallion almost appearing to demand his attention in the given moment- her body was angled away from the scene infront of them and away from the injured mare. She wasn't doing so in a sense to disrespect but rather, the scene frightened her. If Odin hadn't come along would that new horse be dead?

trying to save space. wrote:The posts for Freya, Butch, Nanna, and Viveka are on previous post(s).
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Tue May 15, 2018 1:34 am

Odin | Stallion | Herd: Nadine, Juliette | Feeling: Cautious, curious | Tags: Nadine, Juliette, Zhara, Seraphina

Odin nickered softly at the small foal, arching his neck to nuzzle her withers and lip at her tiny mane. His ears were pricked forward, and he looked up at the bloodied mare. She seemed nice enough, not keen on attacking any of them (not that she really could in the state she was in), but seemed rather helpless, at least for now. A snort left his nostrils and he blew at her, stretching out his neck to take in her scent. He was still unsure of all these strangers, and he almost subconsciously moved his body to shield Juliette from any possible advances. This new mare wouldn't be able to protect herself right now if anything else showed up, so he was willing to take her into his tiny band, if she wanted to come.
[center] ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ✦𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫.✦ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:22 am

Seraphina|mare|8 years old|Quarter x Mustang|Tags: Zahra, Odin, Nadine and Juliette
Seraphina was very tired she looked over at the stallion and nodded her thanks. She wasn't really sure what to do she had never been in a herd before so she decided to keep her distance. She was glad that the cougar was gone and that everyone was somewhat ok. She began to try and clean the blood from her chestnut coat. Seraphina decided to walk a little closer before nickering at the bay mare her ears pricked forward.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue May 15, 2018 4:37 am

( ) ─ A D I N E ! !
Heat Stage: 3 | Feeling: Curious
Nadine watched the two mares quietly- her tail swayed at her hocks, shooing the flies and gnats away from her legs and flanks. She had since settled, these mares didn't appear to be a threat nor were they postured in an aggressive manner. Nadine felt wary- but that was to be expected of the mare given the fact that moments ago a cougar was not only in the area, but attacking. The bay mare turned- watching the interaction between Odin and her foal, pleased to see the stallion not merely shove her her filly away but rather shield her. As much of a non-threat as these mares seemed it wasn't uncommon that Nadine had witnessed mares go after foals that weren't theirs. Be it out of pure aggression or hierarchy reasons.

As Nadine turned back around she found herself facing the chestnut mare, who let out a nicker. Nadine stepped forward- her actions both bold yet guarded. As she extended her head out towards Seraphina her nostrils flared as she familiarized herself with the mare's scent. Nadine merely touched her muzzle to Seraphina's cheek before circling back towards Odin and Juliette with a nicker- her tail raised to essentially mirror her alert attitude at the moment. While Nadine was happy for the most part to familiarize herself with the scents of her new possible companions she knew good and well that the decision of if the mares joined the band was determined by how well they mingled with Odin. Nadine stood quietly- nibbling and grooming at her filly's mane and forelock tediously.

( ) ─ U L I E T T E ! !
Filly - 1 week (premie) | Dam: Nadine | Sire: unknown
Herd: Odin's | Feeling: Curious, Calm
The little filly let out a nicker at Odin's attention towards her before she took a few, nimble steps forward so she could peer around the stallion. She looked at the bloodied mare in horror, a nearly inaudible nicker towards the mare. She expressed a certain amount of concern for the mare but the way both Nadine and Odin acted told Juliette that she really should simply stay with the horses she knows for now. She looked between Zahra and Seraphina, curiosity burned in her gaze but her hooves stayed planted beside Odin- and now her dam. Juliette stretched her neck upwards- letting her muzzle bump into her mothers neck, curious whinnies and nickers could be heard from the foal- as if she were asking a million questions.

However the little filly stood silent at her mother's feverish preening of her mane and even appeared to be dozing off in the relaxed state she was currently encapsulated in. She cocked one of her hind hooves, basically leaning into Nadine's shoulder as she stood lazily- letting her dam mess with and groom her mane.

trying to save space. wrote:The posts for Freya, Butch, Nanna, and Viveka are on previous post(s) 0u0
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Tue May 15, 2018 9:39 am

Zahra

||Mare|| Foalless || 6 years || Herd: Odi, Nadine, Sephira, Julliette|| Feeling : Scared || Heat Stage: 1 || Tags: Seraphina, Nadine, Juliette, Odin

Already Zahra was the shortest horse; with the exception of the herd’s foal. She was the weakest, given her current state. She was inexperienced, being unable to ward of the cougar herself. She needed a herd to watch her flank

She needed someone to take her reigns; to lead her.

Zahra sighed before turning to lap away from the blood. As she moved, her body relaxed and her ears and tail drooped. She bent her neck, subtracting a few inches from her height. She allowed herself to slump, standing at a lesser height than the rest of the herd. She appeared less threatening and assertive than she was as a loner.

But as a horse- a herd horse- that's what she would do.

Allow her lead stallion and lead mare;

Odin and Nadine;
To dominate this unbound land.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Tue May 15, 2018 10:13 am

name zaria
      age 11yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 3
      with zeph & lir
      herd [blank]

graciously she reached out towards him, allowing and urging him to move close to her. most of her fears were washed away by the simple fact of him being by her side once more, now actually able to protect his foal. he was bound to smell himself all over the foal, since he was in fact lir's foal from last year. lir had covered her early last year when she had barely just come into her heat cycle, but was stolen away well after zaria had started to feel a little heartbeat inside her belly.
            bringing a foal into the world was her greatest source of joy as she had done it many times, and she had been stalling this season, due to uncomfortable circumstances with her now past stallion. so as he started to groom her, she returned the favor and began to groom him at his withers, stopping only for a moment to give zeph a little nicker inviting him to come close to the two of them. letting her clearly shaken up foal start to adjust to the current situation, she let out a deep sigh letting her tail flick at a few flies, before resting on her rump. she was starting to feel safe and she wanted the same for zeph, so zaria reached down to him and gave him a nudge of encouragement to meet lir halfway.

name zeph
      age 10mths
      gender colt
      with zaria & lir
      herd [blank]

zeph still lay still on the ground, dizziness had left him, but confusion clouded his mind as he watched his mother willing invite a stallion to come close to her. not only that, she allowed him to reach down to zeph and nuzzle him. never before had a stallion that close to him, and he was very unsure what to do since he had only ever seen his mother act this kind to him and zinova. so as he laid there on the ground watching and listening to the the softness of the nickers and whinnies, he found the strength to stand up and in doing so he took a few steps back. zeph let out a little whinny out to his mom concerned as to what was happening, but she beckoned him closer with a soft nicker. head low and ears pushed back, he stepped closer to the two of him, but only standing right by his mother hesitant as the stallion once more reached toward him. though that time was different, the scent was familiar, but he was sure he had never seen this stallion before, so he once more whinnied to his mother, more confused about what was happening.

name zinova
      age 3yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 2
      with viveka & artemis
      herd [blank]

(wip >-<* sorry)

name bellanova
      age 5yrs
      gender mare
      status heat stg 4
      with emma & butch
      herd [blank]

bellanova stood in shock that her small foal would take such bold measures to interact with this stallion that she was frozen with shock. not really sure how to get this stallion to back away from emma while the little filly was so close to him that she just continued to just stand there, nostrils flaring with hot breath and ears perked forward. she wanted to stamp and stomp and buck this stallion away, but she dared not with emma on the ground and the stallion above her. so as he pushed emma back under her, she started to let some of the energy go, with a few well placed stomps on the ground not wanting the stallion to get to close again. though before bellanova could even spin and get a few well placed hooves on the stallion, emma crawled back under her to once more look at the stallion. with emma's littler nicker lingering in the air, bellanova wasnt sure what to do.

name emma
      age 4mths
      gender filly
      with bellanova & butch
      herd [blank]

emma was far smarter then her mom ever gave her credit for, but she had little energy to fight her feisty mother knowing she would always loose, but there was something different about this stallion. it was the lack of musk or true total silence that blanked the air around the three of them which caused her to take a chance in the first place. so as she lay on the ground looking up at the massive stallion she waited for her moment to come. butch leaned his head down to make sure she was okay and emma saw her moment and with one sure push with her front hooves she lurched up and nabbed a few of his forelock hairs. landing with a small thud, she quickly stood back up and looked at him triumphantly curious to what the stallion had to say or do about her recent actions. though as she was pushed back to her mother, she quickly came out from under neath bellanova knowing very well that if her mother had a moment to chase this stallion away she would take it. emma didnt want that to happen, she wanted to this stallion to stay he was different so she let out a littler nicker to him hoping he wouldnt go.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me