closed//not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: saving lives one paw at a time || open

Postby sin.namoroll » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:39 pm

↳ JACKSON
      - (public enforcement sub - rottweiler - male - station - open) -
    I sat outside a large wooden door, behind which my officer was having a meeting. I'd been told to sit outside and not come in, which I did. I respected the rules and orders I was given. I was bored out of my mind, looking around for something to do. I simply paced back and forth, my pads making light tapping noises on the lino. The muffled sounds of the officers voices could be faintly heard, but I tried not to listen in for I didn't like being nosy.

↳ DENNIS
      - (illegal substance leader - german shepherd - male - station - Gypsy) -
    My officer had stuff to take care of, so had told me to just wander and search for something to do. I trotted down the hallways with my long tail bobbing behind me and my tongue sticking out as I panted. Boredom was a burden to me, and I felt like I was cursed when I had nothing to do. I slowly picked up my pace and broke into a steady run, following the sounds and scents of other dogs. I soon picked up a familiar scent and followed it to where a familiar golden female was sat. "Hello Gypsy." I greeted her with a welcoming wag of my tail as I stood in front of her.

↳ CASSIE
      - (tracker sub - gold retriever - female - station - open) -
    I trotted alongside my officer as she hurried towards the station. I knew we must be running late because why else would she run down the pavement. I passed a tiny pug who yipped at me as I passed. I barked briefly in response but didn't stop. When we reached the station the heat from inside washed over me like a wave. I wasn't expecting it to be so hot in here! My officer told me she had some work to take care of and that we'd be going to the agility course when she was done. I twitched my ears in acknowledgement before she dashed down the hallway and disappeared behind one of the doors. I walked down slowly, not really having anything important to do.

↳ BELLA
      - (water rescue sub - newfoundland - female - station - open) -
    I blinked my eyes open slowly. I was still lying on the floor in front of the door where my officer had disappeared into. My paws were crossed over each other and I stifled a yawn. I must have dozed off. My officer must have still been inside otherwise he would have woken me by now. My heart ached with boredom so I got up and left, my large paws thudding loudly on the hard floor. I wasn't really up for conversation, still being half asleep, so stayed to the more quiet and peaceful areas of the station.

↳ SAMMY
      - (training k9 (water rescue) - dalmatian - female - station kennels - open) -
    My officer had left me in the kennels the previous night as he was going to a friend's house. He would be back soon though, I knew that. But I was bored. I lifted my chin and let out a long, loud howl, searching for attention. The door to the kennel opened on my third howl and I saw the familiar blonde hair of my officer as he walked towards my kennel. I yipped excitedly and my tail wagged. "You need to learn to pipe down!" He scolded me playfully as he clipped a leash to my red collar. I lead the way out of the kennels and towards the agility course, pulling on the lead and sniffing the ground curiously with every pawstep I took.

↳ OOC
      - (written for - xx) -
    {.}
─── ───
─── ───
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────── 𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑆 𝑈𝑃 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸
𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝐼 𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐾 𝐴𝑇 𝐻𝐼𝑀. ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
XX
𖤣.𖥧.⚘.𖡼.⚘.𖥧.𖤣
─────────────
hi my name is lucie, talk to
me about whiny men wailin
g to twinkly guitar, particul
arly panucci's pizza. i also l
ove nicole dollanganger and
lil peep so pm is ur oyster :>
─────────────
𖤣.𖥧.⚘.𖡼.⚘.𖥧.𖤣

──── infp ─── english ─── french ─── bojack horseman ────
───── panucci's pizza ─── mobo ─── the front bottoms ─────
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:54 pm

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· SHADOW ·
· looks|male|water rescue leader|three|labrador|crush: olympia|tags: olympia, duke ·
Shadow's fur got splattered with water and he giggled. "Olympia!" he called out, dipping his tail in the pool and then flicking it towards her.

· CRYSTAL ·
· looks|female|tracker subordinate|two|australian shepherd|no crush|tags: skylar ·

Crystal thought - this could actually work. Skylar was the only one she had talked to in ages. "Excellent! Today I completed my course. I was given something to sniff, and then find the same scent. What does your officer do in training?" she hadn't stuttered this time, and her tone was slightly stronger.

· LUCAS ·
· looks|male|illegal substance subordinate|six|golden retriever|no crush|tags: amber, danger ·

Lucas didn't like Danger either, he'd seen him in the kennels too often. "She's just a pup! She didn't understand!" he replied back, having the urge to attack Amber.

· AUTUMN ·
· looks|female|public enforcement [training]|11 months|rottweiler|no crush|tags: open ·

Autumn soon drifted off to sleep, dreaming of her ceremony for when she became a public enforcement dog. All the officers were cheering and celebrating, and her tail wagged contently.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:03 am

Maxwell - male - Dalmatian - water rescue sub - Tags; Rose

"Anything for a friend." Maxwell stated with a chuckle. He continued walking until he saw the pup. "Over there." Max told Rose

Oliver - male - German Shepherd - public enforcement training - Tags; Open

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah - female - Duch Shepherd - public enforcement sub - Tags; Open

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar - female - German Shepherd - tracker leader - Tags; Crystal

Skylar nodded as she listened. "Good to hear. We just do the basics, my officer hides something and I have to go and find it. She replied, perking her ears forward.

Amber - female - Rottweiler - public enforcement sub - Tags; Danger, Lucas

"Well she crossed the line. Deal with it." Amber growled and put her head on her paws, glaring out of her kennel. She knew her officer wasn't happy, and that she'd be in her kennel for a while, but she wanted to show that pup not to mess with her.
Last edited by Berenice. on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:25 am

╔════╗
key
= Shadow
= Crystal
= Lucas
= Autumn
italics = Officer
╚════╝

· LUCAS ·
· looks|male|illegal substance subordinate|six|golden retriever|no crush|tags: amber, danger ·

Lucas unsheathed his claws. "I didn't think you'd hurt a pup. You're just another heartless dog like Danger." and with those last words, the Golden Retriever turned and stalked off, trailing after his half-sister's scent. He peered in to see her asleep, and Ross Clark beside her. He stomped away and went back to his officer, where Stacy handed his a bone to gnaw.

· AUTUMN ·
· looks|female|public enforcement [training]|11 months|rottweiler|no crush|tags: open ·

Autumn's officer stood and left his dog in peace to rest - it'd been a tiring day for her. Closing the door ever so carefully, he went to speak to Noah - one of his colleagues.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:25 am

Rose
Female//Six//Dalmatian//Water Rescue Dog Leader//Crush;; None//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Maxwell
Rose smiled at the other dalmatian, then looked forward to see her pup, another pup, and a sleeping bloodhound. "There you are, Luci" she said, sounding relieved.

Luci
Female//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Station//Tags;; Watson
Luci laughed with Watson, "Wow, he's really sleepy isn't he?" she jumped on top of Sherlock beside Watson.
She looked up at the sound of her mother's voice, uh oh she thought.

Duke
Male//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Olympia, Shadow
Duke looked in surprise at Olympia, "Really?" said the curious pup, before looking up at Shadow in amazement, "Woah" he said, before scampering up to the larger canine, laughing a little. He crouched down as water was sprayed from Olympia's coat, laughing.
He giggled at the start of the water fight, he went up to the edge of the water dipping her paw in the get water. To his misfortune, he lost his balance and took an unintentional plunge into the pool, "Help!"
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:53 am

Maxwell chuckled when he saw the pup. He sat down and let Rose deal with her pup, watching closely in case anything happened.

Oliver's officer gave up. He was let out to play before some more training. Oliver ran around outside, barking and wagging his tail wildly. He loved playing, it's all he did apart from when he was eating or sleeping.

Savannah stretched and padded around the station. She didn't know where her officer was, but didn't care much either.

Skylar nodded as she listened. "Good to hear. We just do the basics, my officer hides something and I have to go and find it. She replied, perking her ears forward.

Amber was quite amused of how angry Lucas was. "Oh so you've not already figured out I'm heartless?" She replied before he left. Amber shook her head and looked through the bars, her head on her paws and her ears flopped onto her head.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| b (8) || g (5) || s (1) || o (8) || w (9) ||

Postby direwolf. » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:09 am

blane

male // five // belgian malinois // public enforcement - leader // location; station's agility course // crush; --- // tags; coco, alice
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Flirty? I'm just bein' nice." Blane mused, lowering his head and watching the fae crawl toward him. His tail swished faintly against the ground. The brute grunted when Alice attempted to pin him. He released a playful growl, but he did not put up much of a fight. He was simply ready to train, not play fight at the moment.

Hearing Coco dismiss herself and run back to her owner, he turned his head and watched the Aussie run off. He wiggled from underneath Alice and stood up. "You scared her off, Al." He spoke, but it was more of a teasing manner. He focused his gaze on the Aussie, watching her quickly complete the course.

gypsy

female // four // golden retriever // illegal substance - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; dennis

Gypsy quickly perked up when Dennis greeted her. Her tail swished against the ground, pleased to talk to a friendly canine. "Hey Dennis. How are you today?" The Golden Retriever inquired, tilting her head to the side. Dennis was the leader of the illegal substance group, so she knew him well enough. She enjoyed chatting with canines in her own ranking. She felt like they had more of a connection than she would with a canine who was not in her ranking.

sherlock

male // three // bloodhound // tracker - subordinate // location; station // crush; --- // tags; sherlock, luci

Sherlock laid on a rug in the main portion of the station. His head rested on his paws and snores escaping the Bloodhound. He did not seem to notice Watson trying to mess with him. He was not focusing his attention on the young pup. He took the calm hours of the day to sleep. He did not wake up for anything.. except food and his owner, of course. Even then, his owner pulled out treats to wake him up after a long day at work. He was more of a rock than a dog.

olympia

female // three // newfoundland // water rescue - subordinate // location; station's pool // crush; --- // tags; duke, shadow

Olympia smiled, sitting down on her haunches. "Oops- Hey!" She exclaimed with laughter as Shadow splashed her. However, the laughter stopped when she heard the pup plunge into the pool. She stood up and hurried over to the edge of the pool. He was not too far from the edge, so she stretched forward and plucked the pup up from the back of his neck. She brought him out of the water and away from the pool's edge before setting him down. "Are you okay, Duke?"

watson

male // seven months // bloodhound // canine-in-training (tracker) // location; station // crush; --- // tags; luci, sherlock, rose, maxwell

"That's a great idea! I'm sure that'll wake him up! I know the lady working at the front desk has some treats for canines who come in." Watson barked, his tail wagging behind him. Suddenly, he noticed two Dalmatians enter and walk over to Rose. "Are they your parents?" He whispered to Luci, his droopy eyes looking between the two large Dalmatians.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:19 am

[quote="misswarrior123"]Rose
Female//Six//Dalmatian//Water Rescue Dog Leader//Crush;; None//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Maxwell
She walked over, sitting beside her pup, "Hello, what's your name?" she asked the bloodhound pup.

Luci
"Well,[/color" she started, watching her mom approach, "[color=#BF40BF]she's my mom," she looked up at Rose, "But I don't know who that is" she laughed, scampering off of Sherlock to sit with her mom.

Duke
Male//One//Dalmatian//Canine in Training//Location;; Pool//Tags;; Olympia, Shadow
"Uh, yeah" he said, shaking, he was cold, though the warm sun was slowly warming him up. He looked sadly down at his paws, "What good is a water rescue dog, if they have to be rescued from the water, that's their job.." he felt like crying he was so embarrassed. he looked up at Olympia with sad, puppy dog eyes, "you won't tell mom, will you?"
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:21 am

Maxwell heard his officer call him, he guessed it was food. "Cya later, Rose. Tell me if you need me." He said, before getting up and trotting to his officer.

Amber was quite amused of how angry Lucas was. "Oh so you've not already figured out I'm heartless?" She replied before he left. Amber shook her head and looked through the bars, her head on her paws and her ears flopped onto her head.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yodel » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:24 am

Rose
She walked over, sitting beside her pup, "Hello, what's your name?" she asked the bloodhound pup.
"Ok, see ya later Max! I will!"

Luci
"Well," she started, watching her mom approach, "she's my mom," she looked up at Rose, "But I don't know who that is" she laughed, scampering off of Sherlock to sit with her mom.

Duke
"Uh, yeah" he said, shaking, he was cold, though the warm sun was slowly warming him up. He looked sadly down at his paws, "What good is a water rescue dog, if they have to be rescued from the water, that's their job.." he felt like crying he was so embarrassed. he looked up at Olympia with sad, puppy dog eyes, "you won't tell mom, will you?"
Yodel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me