A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

Postby belloblossom » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:46 pm

Thunder | Night Alpha | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open (mentions: Night Wolves)

Of course the siblings just moaned and griped, sitting where they were instead of following his orders. Snowfire was showing fast improvement, finally getting with the others. He watched Alita leading Smoke away and Lunou approaching Snowfire. The other wolves dispersed and Thunder moved off to spend some time thinking about how to go about his actions tonight. He thought about how the Meet would be tonight and how they would have to move camps. They didn't want to stay here much longer than they had to. He let out a small sigh. Four full moons in a row and his father had never shown up. Thunder had since accepted that his father would never appear before him. Besides, now that Thunder was apart of the Night Pack, would Max even know where to find him?

He slipped into an empty den and lay down, putting his head on his paws and closing his eyes. Enough sentiment or nostalgia, he had a truce to break and for that, he needed a foolproof plan.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:02 pm

Primrose | Warrior Trainee | Location; Camp | Tagging: Blizzard, Spiral, Shadow

Primrose looked to Spiral, wondering why she would stay up if she was stressed - naps were pretty useful for sleeping off problems. Though... maybe this was a problem that would persist. Primrose nodded and sat back down. When Shadow asked if there was any one else that Spiral would like to choose and Spiral nominated Primrose, she jumped back to her paws, her tail in the air.

"Woah, wait, really?" She asked. She had to tell Enna, her Trainer would be so proud and then- But, wait. She looked to Blizzard. He'd approached her to talk to her, would it be fair to leave him? And Spiral wasn't feeling well, she seemed to tense. Would it be fair to leave them, even if they were the ones to nominate her? Prim's tail began to droop, feeling caught between a rock and a hard place. She looked between her friends - could she call them friends? They stayed at her side and talked to her, were friendly, but they had only spoken this once in a friendly way. Would she be ruining a chance to make good friends in her own pack, if she left to go to the Meet...?

"Alpha, I..." She sighed a little, before turning her gaze to Spiral. "Thank you, so much for the offer, I've wanted to go to the Meet for a long time - and I could certainly use the break after, well, everything..." She looked around, the burials moving on without them, the tense air in the camp. She turned her gaze to the Alpha and shook her head. "But I don't think it would be right for me to go out and have a fun time, if my friends, Blizzard and Spiral, can't go with me. So I'm going to have to decline the offer to go to the Meet. There will be others." She smiled at the Alpha and bowed her head, before she cozied up next to Blizzard again and smiled to Spiral. "Hopefully we can all go together during the next Meet, when we're feeling better." She said.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:12 pm

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Lightning Wolves | Location: Camp

Surprise flashed through Shadow. In three years, she’d not once seen a single wolf refuse their place at a Meet, much less two wolves in one night. She smiled though, to see the three of them together, and dipped her head. "Very well, I shall respect your wishes," she agreed. Not wishing to leave a friend, she could understand that. She could understand that very well. "In that case, I will ask Aurora instead to attend with us," she declared, turning her pale blue gaze to the young Huntress.

BLIZZARD | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Primrose, Spiral | Location: Camp

Blizzard looked between Spiral and Primrose in shock. Both had denied the Meet? Guilt flickered through him. Spiral stayed because they didn’t feel up to it mentally. Primrose was staying because she didn’t feel right walking away from him. He reached down to gently touch his nose to her shoulder. "Prim...are you sure?"

EMIT | Hunter | F-Pack | Tagging: Kellin | Location: Camp

"I’m sure," Emit agreed. Sure, the Alpha had been a bit out of it, but he’d see to it, Emit was sure, that at some point, every wolf got their turn. He licked Kellin's ear gently, a small smile forming on his face. "You wanna take the stones we found earlier? See if you can trade them for something nice?"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oliverstorm » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:17 pm

Aurora - Female - L Pack - Huntress - 3 years 3 months - Tagged;; Shadow, Night, Nebula

xxxAurora had been about to respond to her partner when she suddenly heard her name. She fell silent and swung her head around to gaze at the Alpha, her eyes widening a little bit. Their blue eyes met and she opened her jaws to say something, but nothing came out. She hadn't ever been to a Meet before. "W-well yes, I would be absolutely honored to go!" She barked and her tail wagged behind her. She turned to gaze at Night, knowing she might get a bit jealous. "I swear I'll tell you all about it."

Fleur- Female - F Pack - Warrior - 3 years 6 months - Tagged;; Striker

xxxFleur had been content to sit in the dark corner and nap, but it seemed like the universe had other plans for her. The young Warrior tilted her head when she heard her name called to go to the Meet and she eagerly hopped to her paws, panting excitedly. "I would love to go! I promise you won't regret this." Fleur remarked happily and trotted towards the Alpha.

Lunou - Male - N Pack - Warrior - 4 years 3 months - Tagged;; Snowfire

xxx"I personally will not be disbanding from Thunder. Whoever remains loyal to him will be in a powerful pack, and I quite like having this position as Beta." Lunou tilted his head a bit to gaze at Snowfire, wondering what they were thinking about. Did they want to stay in the most powerful Pack in the land? They could potentially become more than a soldier in Alpha Thunder's eyes, if they remained loyal and proved themself.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:21 pm

NIGHT | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Aurora, Nebula | Location: Camp

Night grinned, gaze shifting to Aurora. "You won't need to. Dunno if you were listening when Alpha called out names, I was one of the first ones chosen!" She said proudly. She hadn’t been to a Meet in...a very long time. She glanced down at Nebula. "And when you’re a Trainee, I’ll make sure you get to the Meet that follows it, ‘kay? I promise." She licked the Pup between the ears, a bit hesitantly, but then lifted her head again and turned to look again at her partner.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:24 pm

Lucifer- m- mate: Haku- wants pups- 5 y some mo.- hunter- Lightning- no family in RP- camp- Tags: Haku, everyone

The beautiful, slender silver male twitched black tipped darker ears. He said "Yeah. Wonder if ill ever have a trainee..." he muttered, then shook his head.

Maui- f- bi; mate: Stormcloud- pregnant- 4 y some mo.- Den mother (helper)- Lightning- no fam in RP- out- Tags: Stormcloud

The beautiful, slender long legged golden female twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She smiled as she followed him back to camp then.

Spiral ‘Spire’ ‘Gala’ (Galaxy was the sister)- 3 y some mo.- Genderfluid- bi/poly; Blizzard- will adopt- Hunter- Lightning- Andromeda is sister- camp- Tags: everyone

The gray eyed, gray faced black wolf flicked the gray tipped tail. They noticed her looking at them, and wondered what she was thinking. Then she jumped up with her tail in the air when they said they nominated her. They nodded as they said "Yes," and smiled again. They watched her look to Blizzard, then her tail drooped. They then watched her look between them both.

They listened as she spoke up, then she looked around at the others then spoke again. They made a small sound as she called them friends. They felt their lips twitch just a bit at that, then she said she was declining. They glanced to the alpha a moment, then back to the others. They began to wonder why she only got cozy with Blizzard...then squashed that down. They nodded and said "Yeah," then hummed.

Kellin- m- homosexual; Emit- 3 y some mo.- Hunter- Fire- Huntress is 1/2 sister- Location: camp- Tags: Emit

The beautiful and slender darker tan and white male made a small sound. He hummed a canine sound as he listened to his crush. He nodded as he looked at him, then blushed just a little. He nipped gently at the other male, laughing, then said "Sure, I'd like to take them."

Gale- m- mate: Katniss- Attie and Avalon/5 (?) others- 2 y some mo.- hunter- Fire- no family in the RP- camp- Tags: Katniss/others

The black eared and snouted gray male smiled as he nodded to her. "Okay," he said quietly, then moved to lie beside his mate and newborn pups.

Attie (strong like a bear)- m- Gale x Katniss- too young- newborn- pup- wants Alpha- Fire- siblings: Kyro, finnick, Nyrite, Catnip, Avalon- camp- Tags: Katniss and siblings

-black pup is sleeping-

Avalon- f- Gale x Katniss- too young- newborn- pup- wants hunter- Fire- siblings: Kyro, finnick, Attie, Nyrite, Catnip- camp- Tags: Katniss/siblings

-black eared and tail tipped brown pup is sleeping-

Blaze-shadow (Blaze)- m- will likely be homo; maybe Trey- too young- 6 months- pup- wants hunter or healer- Fire- Erle x Arian, Denae Aru and other(s)- out- Tags: Trey, Roland, Arian

The amber eyed black pup -don't know what to do-

Starfire- genderfluid(f)- bi; mate: Smoke- no pups yet- 6 y 8 mo.- scout?- Night- Snowfire is sibling- camp- Tags: open for now

The pup and story loving red one growled again, then shook her head and sat down, just sat down. She shook her head and stood back up though. She huffed in annoyance as she headed for one of the dens. She got as far from Thunder as possible, though he was in the other direction anyway.

Snowfire- agender ( male)- asexual homoromantic; open- could adopt- 6 y 8 mo.- hunter?- Night- Starfire is sibling- camp- Tags: Lunou

The beautiful mostly white one, with red patches, moved red ears, and a partially red tail. Blue and brown eyes glanced up at him. " I wouldn't be surprised if Star and Smoke leave after all this is over...I, however, don't feel like I have anything back at Fire, so I might just stay. You've proven quite interesting to speak with. I'd honestly hate to lose such a great conversation partner, " they told him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:48 pm

Primrose | Warrior Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Blizzard, Spiral, Shadow

Primrose nodded to Shadow and then turned to Blizzard when he touched her, jolting a little in surprise before she smiled at him, her expression somewhat wistful.
"Yes, I'm sure." She assured him. "If you and Spiral were invited with me, then I could go, but I'd much rather stay here with you two than go meet up with strangers." She reiterated. She noticed Spiral looking at her and she smiled a little wider. "Really, it's okay." She said, mistaking the stare as concern for her not attending. She glanced at her paws. "Call me clingy, I guess, but I don't really have friends in the pack..." She looked to Blizzard. "So when you approached me, it just sorta felt like, fate, you know? Maybe the stars are aligning and I'm finally getting the chance to make close connections with other wolves. If that's the case, I don't wanna suddenly leave to go to a party - or notparty, I guess - and ruin all of that, you know?" She explained, but wondered if she was making things more confusing. Not all wolves believed in fate or luck, after all.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StefanKingston » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Azall - male - L pack - Tagged;; Asphodel

Azall had hoped he'd find the girl alive rushing over along the bushes. A lot went through his mind but he pushed forward, huffing though them as he tried to find any kind of scent similar to Sora. He looked back to see Asphodel. "finding anything? I havnt found a trace yet."
StefanKingston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:58 pm

Last post for the night, watching stuff so I can delete tabs off of this thing. Of course, it's mostly music, but still, there's other things as well]

Lucifer- m- mate: Haku- wants pups- 5 y some mo.- hunter- Lightning- no family in RP- camp- Tags: Haku, everyone

The beautiful, slender silver male twitched black tipped darker ears. He said "Yeah. Wonder if ill ever have a trainee..." he muttered, then shook his head.

Maui- f- bi; mate: Stormcloud- pregnant- 4 y some mo.- Den mother (helper)- Lightning- no fam in RP- out- Tags: Stormcloud

The beautiful, slender long legged golden female twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She smiled as she followed him back to camp then.

Spiral ‘Spire’ ‘Gala’ (Galaxy was the sister)- 3 y some mo.- Genderfluid- bi/poly; Blizzard- will adopt- Hunter- Lightning- Andromeda is sister- camp- Tags: everyone

The gray eyed, gray faced black wolf flicked the gray tipped tail. They wondered if their sister would ever want to go to one of the Meets, then sighed a bit. They heard her say both their names again, and dipped their head. When they saw her smile, they couldn't help but smile back a bit. They randomly spoke up, saying "I wonder though...If my sister would ever want to go with us to one of the Meets." They looked surprised when she said she didn't have friends. They flicked their ears back, then forward again. "Fate?" they asked, head tilting in a way that might be cutely comical. They then nodded to her, but didn't know really want words to say.

Kellin- m- homosexual; Emit- 3 y some mo.- Hunter- Fire- Huntress is 1/2 sister- Location: camp- Tags: Emit

The beautiful and slender darker tan and white male made a small sound. He hummed a canine sound as he listened to his crush. He nodded as he looked at him, then blushed just a little. He nipped gently at the other male, laughing, then said "Sure, I'd like to take them."

Gale- m- mate: Katniss- Attie and Avalon/5 (?) others- 2 y some mo.- hunter- Fire- no family in the RP- camp- Tags: Katniss/others

The black eared and snouted gray male smiled as he nodded to her. "Okay," he said quietly, then moved to lie beside his mate and newborn pups.

Attie (strong like a bear)- m- Gale x Katniss- too young- newborn- pup- wants Alpha- Fire- siblings: Kyro, finnick, Nyrite, Catnip, Avalon- camp- Tags: Katniss and siblings

-black pup is sleeping-

Avalon- f- Gale x Katniss- too young- newborn- pup- wants hunter- Fire- siblings: Kyro, finnick, Attie, Nyrite, Catnip- camp- Tags: Katniss/siblings

-black eared and tail tipped brown pup is sleeping-

Blaze-shadow (Blaze)- m- will likely be homo; maybe Trey- too young- 6 months- pup- wants hunter or healer- Fire- Erle x Arian, Denae Aru and other(s)- out- Tags: Trey, Roland, Arian

The amber eyed black pup -don't know what to do-

Starfire- genderfluid(f)- bi; mate: Smoke- no pups yet- 6 y 8 mo.- scout?- Night- Snowfire is sibling- camp- Tags: open for now

The pup and story loving red one growled again, then shook her head and sat down, just sat down. She shook her head and stood back up though. She huffed in annoyance as she headed for one of the dens. She got as far from Thunder as possible, though he was in the other direction anyway.

Snowfire- agender ( male)- asexual homoromantic; open- could adopt- 6 y 8 mo.- hunter?- Night- Starfire is sibling- camp- Tags: Lunou

The beautiful mostly white one, with red patches, moved red ears, and a partially red tail. Blue and brown eyes glanced up at him. " I wouldn't be surprised if Star and Smoke leave after all this is over...I, however, don't feel like I have anything back at Fire, so I might just stay. You've proven quite interesting to speak with. I'd honestly hate to lose such a great conversation partner, " they told him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:16 pm

BLIZZARD | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Primrose, Spiral | Location: Camp

A small smile, fleeting, crossed Blizzard's face. He felt bad, for he knew if he’d been in her position, he still would’ve gone. He loved the Meets, all the chatter, all the competition. "Well you have friends now." He glanced briefly at Spiral. "At least one, anyway. I can’t and won’t speak for Spiral. That’s up to them."

EMIT | Hunter | F-Pack | Tagging: Kellin | Location: Camp

Emit's small smile grew just a bit. "I’ll be right back then." He rushed off towards the den and found the two stones in his nest and brought them back, laying them down next to Kellin. "See if these can fetch a good price, eh?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me