A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs V2 (Play)

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:24 pm

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Lightning Wolves | Location: Camp

Returning to camp, right away Shadow got to business. In less than an hour it would be time to head out for the Meet. "Lightning wolves, I call on the following wolves to accept or deny the invitation, and to prepare for the Meet tonight. With me, I wish to take Night, Coral, Nightfall, Toby, Artemis, Kalen, Accalia, Lily, Cole, Spiral, and Zone. Are there any who would deny the invitation?" She asked, crystal blue gaze sweeping over the assembled wolves.

STRIKER | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Fire Wolves | Location: Camp

Striker forced himself to keep his head high as he returned to camp right after the burial. It was time to choose his Packmates to attend the Meet. "Fire wolves, I call on the following wolves to accept or deny the invitation, and to prepare for the Meet tonight. With me, I wish to take Fleur, Ares, Arian, Athena, Sand, Jasmin, Rue, Kellin, Arrow, and Ice. Are there any who would deny the invitation?" He asked.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:28 pm

Rue tags cat
Rue looks up at striker and says to cat “I think I’m going to the meet”

Coral tags dark and shadow
Coral looks up and syas “I’m going to the meet”

Lilly tags piper
Lilly wags her tail and yips joyfully “I’m going to the meet.!”
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:31 pm

Ooc are we doing the meet tomorrow?
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:33 pm

OOC: If you mean tomorrow irl I don’t know when it’ll happen. In about an hour in-game they’ll set off, so that HYPOTHETICALLY should be either today or sometime tomorrow, depending on activity levels.

OOC2: Getting my posts up in a sec!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Lucifer- m- mate: Haku- wants pups- 5 y some mo.- hunter- Lightning- no family in RP- camp- Tags: Haku, everyone

The beautiful, slender silver male twitched black tipped darker ears. He said "Yeah. Wonder if ill ever have a trainee..." he muttered, then shook his head.

Maui- f- bi; mate: Stormcloud- pregnant- 4 y some mo.- Den mother (helper)- Lightning- no fam in RP- out- Tags: Stormcloud

The beautiful, slender long legged golden female twitched her ears and flicked her tail. "Okay," she said with a nod, stepping out of the water then.

Spiral ‘Spire’ ‘Gala’ (Galaxy was the sister)- 3 y some mo.- Genderfluid- bi/poly; Blizzard- will adopt- Hunter- Lightning- Andromeda is sister- camp- Tags: everyone

The gray eyed, gray faced black wolf flicked the gray tipped tail. They shook their head as they looked at her, and said " I don't know if I'm tired..." They thought a moment, then remembered something their mother had once told them. "My mother said you can yawn if you're stressed or nervous. I don't know why that happens though...She didn't know either, just told me it would happen to her from time to time."

They looked up at Blizzard when he spoke again, and they made a small sound. "I like to think not, maybe they went off and started their own pack for some reason. Maybe they went off to elope. I don't know, but the only predator id worry about is bears, and seems only like Sera ran into one." They made a small sound when shadow spoke. " I...don't feel up to it this time around, " they told her with a sigh.

Kellin- m- homosexual; Emit- 3 y some mo.- Hunter- Fire- Huntress is 1/2 sister- Location: camp- Tags: Emit

The beautiful and slender darker tan and white male made a small sound. He watched the alpha return, then the alpha spoke up. He gasped a little when his name was said amongst the others. He looked to Emit a moment, asking "Should...Should I go?"

Gale- m- mate: Katniss- Attie and Avalon/5 (?) others- 2 y some mo.- hunter- Fire- no family in the RP- camp- Tags: Katniss/others

The black eared and snouted gray male smiled as he nodded to her. "Okay," he said quietly, then moved to lie beside his mate and newborn pups.

Attie (strong like a bear)- m- Gale x Katniss- too young- newborn- pup- wants Alpha- Fire- siblings: Kyro, finnick, Nyrite, Catnip, Avalon- camp- Tags: Katniss and siblings

-black pup is sleeping-

Avalon- f- Gale x Katniss- too young- newborn- pup- wants hunter- Fire- siblings: Kyro, finnick, Attie, Nyrite, Catnip- camp- Tags: Katniss/siblings

-black eared and tail tipped brown pup is sleeping-

Blaze-shadow (Blaze)- m- will likely be homo; maybe Trey- too young- 6 months- pup- wants hunter or healer- Fire- Erle x Arian, Denae Aru and other(s)- out- Tags: Trey, Roland, Arian

The amber eyed black pup -don't know what to do-

Starfire- genderfluid(f)- bi; mate: Smoke- no pups yet- 6 y 8 mo.- scout?- Night- Snowfire is sibling- camp- Tags: Snowfire, Smoke, Sira, flurry

The pup and story loving red one snorted as she looked at Thunder once more...She put her ears back as he spoke, but there was no doubt she was listening. Not that she wanted to...but she was. She growled again as she heard stupid Alita actually do it...She turned a glare on her, then looked to Thunder. “I can’t be with her if you put her in a den and guard it...” she snorted. “I do love her!” she barked. She growled low in her throat, then watched him speak to Alita. She growled again, then shook her head and sat down, just sat down. She shook her head and stood back up though.

Snowfire- agender ( male)- asexual homoromantic; open- could adopt- 6 y 8 mo.- hunter?- Night- Starfire is sibling- camp- Tags: Lunou

The beautiful mostly white one, with red patches, moved red ears, and a partially red tail. Blue and brown eyes glanced around, then back to him. They made a very small sound when he called them dear...They watched him the whole way as he circled them. They twitched their ears and tail, only twitched it, as he spoke. "Speaking of the truce, we're supposed to disband once it's broken, right?" they asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Ok tags k gtg bye
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:21 pm

Primrose | Warrior Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Blizzard, Spiral (mentions: Shadow)

Primrose nodded against Blizzard's fur and listened to Spiral mention all the wolves that had left or died. Her thoughts lingered back to whether all the wolves who had disappeared where now dead and her heart started to sink. At first, she thought Blizzard was going to echo her thoughts, but instead, he trailed off.

When Shadow then went on to announce who was going to the Meet. She perked her ears and smiled when Spiral's name was mentioned and she looked to the other wolf.

"Congratulations - what an honor!" She told them with a sparkle in her eye. She still had yet to go to a Meet herself, though Enna promised once she became a Warrior, she would go. However, when Spiral didn't seem to share her enthuisasm, she looked on in surprise and concern. "Not... up to it?" She echoed. "Are you really too tired after all?" She stood up. "I can help you to your den, if you want to sleep." She wagged her tail slowly, trying to be helpful to the wolf who - despite their bumpy start - was being pretty nice to her now.

"If I were so stressed I was yawning, I'd want to go to the Meet, though. Get your mind off of all of these burials...and if you were scared of leaving the camp, there wouldn't be a reason to be nervous, not really, since you're going with such a large group." She bet that's why Alpha named so many wolves - to protect those who were leaving the camp in case they were attacked, like Sera or any of the others. "Are you really sure you don't want to go? It's like a party, right?"
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:27 pm

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Lightning Wolves | Location: Camp

Shadow nodded in acknowledgment to Coral's agreement. "Thank you for your decision." Then she turned her eyes on Spiral as they spoke of just not feeling up to it, and sympathy flashed through the white furred Alpha. Oh yes, in times like these, Shadow could understand that. She dipped her head in response to the young Hunter. "If you cannot or will not go, do you have anyone you would nominate to take your place, or not?" She asked. She could someone else if not, but it was only fair to ask. She suspected a lot of wolves wouldn’t have much energy after tonight, but it was what it was...and alas, the terrible news still had to be shared.

EMIT | Hunter | F-Pack | Tagging: Kellin | Location: Camp

For all his nerves when it came to discussing the black and brown Warrior, yes, Emit was MORE than glad to turn the conversation away from Ares for the time being, drawn back to the moment as Kellin asked if he should go. Emit shrugged. "That’s not my call. It’s completely up to you. Sounds like tonight will definitely be an eventful one," He noted. It wasn’t his decision to make, nor should he make a claim to it. In the end, whether he went or not was completely up to Kellin. It didn’t bother Emit one way or another, personally.

CATANIA | Hunter | F-Pack | Tagging: Rue | Location: Camp

Catania hadn’t expected to get chosen. She’d been lucky she’d gone twice in a row, it was time for someone else to. Rue had gone to the last one as well, but still. Catania grinned, amusement sparkling in her misty blue eyes as she turned to look at the Warrior Trainee. "You told me about that match you had with that Lightning Warrior, eh? If sparring is still a thing, go put a twist in someone's tail for me, will ya?"

BLIZZARD | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Primrose, Spiral | Location: Camp

Blizzard chuckled at Primrose's enthusiasm. "Not exactly a party. There’s announcements between the Alphas, and trading, and sometimes, if wolves are up for it, they have hunting or sparring games. Just a chance for wolves to enjoy each other's company. In a time of truce, this is especially important is what I hear from Alpha Shadow all the time. Get to know our neighbours better, and yes, it really is an honour, but sometimes...a wolf just isn’t up for it." He couldn’t blame Spiral for it either. Even if he’d been selected, he would’ve been uneasy going out.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:31 pm

Lucifer- m- mate: Haku- wants pups- 5 y some mo.- hunter- Lightning- no family in RP- camp- Tags: Haku, everyone

The beautiful, slender silver male twitched black tipped darker ears. He said "Yeah. Wonder if ill ever have a trainee..." he muttered, then shook his head.

Maui- f- bi; mate: Stormcloud- pregnant- 4 y some mo.- Den mother (helper)- Lightning- no fam in RP- out- Tags: Stormcloud

The beautiful, slender long legged golden female twitched her ears and flicked her tail. "Okay," she said with a nod, stepping out of the water then.

Spiral ‘Spire’ ‘Gala’ (Galaxy was the sister)- 3 y some mo.- Genderfluid- bi/poly; Blizzard- will adopt- Hunter- Lightning- Andromeda is sister- camp- Tags: everyone

The gray eyed, gray faced black wolf flicked the gray tipped tail. They looked to Primrose, shaking their head a couple times. “I don’t think I’m tired yet,” they said to her. They then looked to Shadow as she addressed them once more. “Primrose? I mean, only if she’d want to go though.” They offered her another small smile after saying so.

Kellin- m- homosexual; Emit- 3 y some mo.- Hunter- Fire- Huntress is 1/2 sister- Location: camp- Tags: Emit

The beautiful and slender darker tan and white male made a small sound. He thought a moment more, then sighed. “I really hope you get picked next time,” he said. He then called to Striker “I’ve made up my mind to go!”

Gale- m- mate: Katniss- Attie and Avalon/5 (?) others- 2 y some mo.- hunter- Fire- no family in the RP- camp- Tags: Katniss/others

The black eared and snouted gray male smiled as he nodded to her. "Okay," he said quietly, then moved to lie beside his mate and newborn pups.

Attie (strong like a bear)- m- Gale x Katniss- too young- newborn- pup- wants Alpha- Fire- siblings: Kyro, finnick, Nyrite, Catnip, Avalon- camp- Tags: Katniss and siblings

-black pup is sleeping-

Avalon- f- Gale x Katniss- too young- newborn- pup- wants hunter- Fire- siblings: Kyro, finnick, Attie, Nyrite, Catnip- camp- Tags: Katniss/siblings

-black eared and tail tipped brown pup is sleeping-

Blaze-shadow (Blaze)- m- will likely be homo; maybe Trey- too young- 6 months- pup- wants hunter or healer- Fire- Erle x Arian, Denae Aru and other(s)- out- Tags: Trey, Roland, Arian

The amber eyed black pup -don't know what to do-

Starfire- genderfluid(f)- bi; mate: Smoke- no pups yet- 6 y 8 mo.- scout?- Night- Snowfire is sibling- camp- Tags: Snowfire, Smoke, Sira, flurry

The pup and story loving red one snorted as she looked at Thunder once more...She put her ears back as he spoke, but there was no doubt she was listening. Not that she wanted to...but she was. She growled again as she heard stupid Alita actually do it...She turned a glare on her, then looked to Thunder. “I can’t be with her if you put her in a den and guard it...” she snorted. “I do love her!” she barked. She growled low in her throat, then watched him speak to Alita. She growled again, then shook her head and sat down, just sat down. She shook her head and stood back up though.

Snowfire- agender ( male)- asexual homoromantic; open- could adopt- 6 y 8 mo.- hunter?- Night- Starfire is sibling- camp- Tags: Lunou

The beautiful mostly white one, with red patches, moved red ears, and a partially red tail. Blue and brown eyes glanced around, then back to him. They made a very small sound when he called them dear...They watched him the whole way as he circled them. They twitched their ears and tail, only twitched it, as he spoke. "Speaking of the truce, we're supposed to disband once it's broken, right?" they asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:40 pm

StormDragon55 wrote:
Nightfall/L-pack Huntress/4 years/Camp/tagging: Toby♡, Naru♡

"I'm doing fine, just waiting for Toby so we can go and hunt. How are you doing?" She says softly smiling and wagging her tail "I forgot, Toby and I need to talk with you" she added

Rosa/L-pack Huntress trainee/9 months/Hunter Trainee den/tagging: none

sleeping

StormCloud/L-pack Warrior/4 years/river/tagging: Maui♡

He waits for her
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me