BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Accepting)

Postby Glint. » Sun May 20, 2012 3:48 am

[Bruno]
Nodding Bruno pulled away and continued over to Calia.
Glint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sun May 20, 2012 3:49 am

Summer barked " They are trying to talk alone!" She growled then stood in front of him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Sun May 20, 2012 3:58 am

((@Glint, yes that's fine. I've edited the front page ^^))
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

Postby Glint. » Sun May 20, 2012 4:13 am

[Bruno]
Bruno rolled his eyes, Summer, I really couldn't care less, whats more important ? the saftey of this pack or the fact that one dog couldn't take being alone? Sky roled her eyes and looked to Bruno.
Glint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zekea » Mon May 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Bear

Bear stood to his paws, turning his head and looking over the old rafters of his beloved home. His son lay curled into a tight ball in the corner of the largest rafter. He gave a slight smile. It had been only three days since he'd found Merlot, and it was not in the most pleasant of ways. He was just thankful it went as planned rather than recieving an attack from the Aussie mix. Shaking his fur, Bear took slow steps down the slanted rafter leading to the floor of the building. He froze, looking around cautiously before carrying on with what he was going to do. He turned after letting out a couple sharp barks to wake Merlot up. He trotted off out the door and onto the brick streets, his head peering down the alleys as he searched for some more food to add to their stash.

Merlot

Merlot lay in on the corner of the rafter closest to the wall, curled in a tight ball. His paw shifted periodicly as his nightmare neared it's end. The Aussie Mix had been having nightmares since he found his girl, lifeless and forgotten by everybody but him. His ears twitched as Bear left the rafters, and his eyes shot open with Bear's bark. He stood to his small paws, stretching forward and then back. Merlot looked down, his head turning slightly as Bear left. Sighing, Merlot walked down the slanted rafter with ease, turning for the door as he followed his father.

Merlot peered around the corners, not able to find his father. His ears and tail drooped in fear. He hadn't been away and active without someone with him. Merlot knew of the two packs, or the two main packs anyway.. They weren't dogs to mess with, or from what he'd heard from Bear. Merlot shook his head and kept walking until he reached a series of fire escapes. Perhaps I can get a better look from up there.. He thought, climbing on the lowest one. He looked around, Nothing. He looked up at the next one, climbing higher and higher until he reached the top one. Walking across the over-street bridge to the middle to peer over for his father. Scuffling came from inside one of the buildings. He lowered his head, letting out a low growl as he turned to walk inside. What was in there shocked him. He'd walked into the den of the more evil dogs, and by the looks of it, they didn't like that he was there.

Sorry if I'm not posting often. I've got a few things going on in real life. I've also been having week-long migraines so bad that I cannot see. I hope everyone understands.
Zekea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Mon May 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Universal PhoneBooth wrote:

Syn felt slightly flustered by the dog's flirtatious manner. Under his dark coat he blushed slightly. 'I...I...' He coughed the stutter out of his voice. 'So if you're going to tag along with us, I guess I better show you 'round.' He said, deepening his voice to cover up any embarrassment. He padded along the road at a steady, rhythmic motion. He was building his own pack now. And it looked like he'd have easy pickings for a strong, beautiful Alpha, whichever one of the females it may be...

C A L Y P S O
I tried not to smile at his embarrassment, but it was too hard. I beamed him my most winning smile, eyes shining and all. I wondered if I should just follow him, or make things slightly difficult. Guess which one I picked.
Do you want me to stick around? I didn't mean to intrude... I said sweetly, padding up to him so close my pelt brushed his. Annoyingly, I felt a flutter of emotion in my chest. I think it's called... joy? But I shoved it away, replacing it with frost.
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Tue May 22, 2012 8:15 am

Kestrel sighed and glanced around at the various dogs.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glint. » Thu May 24, 2012 4:51 am

[Bruno]
Rolling his eyes Bruno shoved passed summer and carried on to calia.he saw her sitting with Ace, he watched as she groomed him, he didn't like what he saw, Bruno truly loved Calia and didn't want Ace in the way! Calia? I found this street scrap scavenging in our bins!
Glint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 24, 2012 5:34 am

Summer was mad. She had the stuck up types. He was in love with Calia but not today. Summer rammed into Bruno and barked " Go away bruno they belong together" She pinned him to the floor. She then opened her mouth and ripped a part of fur off.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 am

Kestrel got to her feet nervously as she saw Summer pin down Bruno. She had been casually cleaning her coat, and her fur already shone brighter from the water and food the pack had provided her. Her muscles could now be seen clearly rippling under her white and fawn harlequin coat.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me