Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:53 pm

[Queen: that's fine, I could maybe make a bachelor or another gelding to meet up with him if you do end up keeping him.

One more thing: Jetsam JUST took over this herd, so he did not get Coral's sister killed. Jezibel's mate was the leader of the herd until he recently went missing, and I'd rather you don't say he caused the mare's death either but if you must then go ahead. I'm pretty sure I called him Night, the NPC stallion. I thought Coral's sister died and Coral took the colt THEN joined this herd then got pregnant.]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Bluebell (and soon Flotsam)

The blue roan stallion glanced to the mare as she did in fact go with him and Marine. Well, Marine had just run off at high speed. It was just him and Bluebell at the moment. Soon, they were growing closer to where that stallion was, though. "She's doing it because I asked her to find a stallion to protect her and the foal. Since the stallion I thought would take her vanished...The one that got her pregnant in the first place, I mean. I told her once she found a stallion, I'd go. Unless of course he doesn't mind other stallions. We...stallions don't tend to get on well, though. Some might, but it's usually not a thing." He fell silent then, to inspect the stallion from this short distance.

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. He'd better not make the same mistake of the other stallion. She was not a problem. She did not appreciate being treated as such. "My father made it his mission to travel with me until I find a stallion that might protect me. He of course won't stick around. Since most stallions don't take kindly to other stallions. At first, it was just his...mission or whatever. I'm starting to agree with him that I need protection, though. I'm...pregnant, and I would rather not be out here alone. Yes, my father is there right now, but he's already twenty. He can still fight, but he won't have much time left..."

(I feel like wild horses live 20-25 years, it's shortened in the wild. Tame ones live 25-30, but could live to 35 or 40)

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare began to walk along now, keeping her ears attentive. She looked around, and she really hoped. She really hoped this stallion's sister had not already gone into a herd. He said the mare knew how to fight. What if she'd decided she wanted to settle down, though? Jaden was ready for that, after the stallion that got her pregnant vanished. She didn't know what happened to him...Mudslides and rushing rivers were a thing, so something could have happened to him.

(I don't really know what to do here...Do we want them to find Zesiro or no?)

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding was silent now. There wasn't really much to say, when the stallion had stopped speaking. He suddenly thought of something, asking "Did you tell us your name, and your sister's? Sorry... that probably sounded so stupid..." The other male probably had mentioned it at some point. They'd just been getting so much information, him and Jaden. It was hard to remember if they'd introduced themselves. He sighed and shook his head back and forth a couple times.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion said "She won't leave now...we're all watching her. She knows she wouldn't be able to sneak off. That's probably why she's talking to your mother and sister." He shook his head back and forth a couple times.

He perked his ears as he continued to listen for any responding calls. He didn't hear any...so he let out a breath or two. He vaguely wondered if he should just give up. Shaking his head, he thought of how he'd been told to go look at the mare. He nodded his head up and down a couple times. He was really doing so to himself, and he began to walk. The further he walked the stronger the natural scent of horse hair and such got. He soon saw the mare amongst some grass. He stared at her pretty dun coat, then let out a sigh. "Hello miss," he said, hoping she wouldn't ignore him. If she did, that was fine too, but he hoped not. She was quite the lovely looking mare, younger too, so it could be nice to have her in the herd.

(There we go, he has approached)

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustand- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The loyal and loving but flighty and slightly jumpy mare shook her head. She glanced to her stallion, considered her mate. She'd already had four offspring for him, so she was done. She'd said so herself, she was done after four of them. He'd seemed to understand, and no longer tried with her. She allowed him to lean on her, groom her, the usual except anything during breeding season. He somehow managed to control himself. Well, he had other mares, so that helped.

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- open to be snaked away, and open to relationships with mares as well- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd (Coconut then Vanille mainly)

The dun filly/mare nodded her head up and down to the two of them. She looked to Coconut first, saying "Okay, okay. I'm not going to go wandering in the winter...when it's too cold and snowy." She then looked to Vanille and said "Yeah. Woods would be a better idea, but we'd have to watch out for things in there..." She then looked to the two foals. "Okay, okay, we aren't going to go in any caves. I was just saying that's shelter, but it's not the type of shelter we go into."

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed gelding snorted and shook his head back and forth. He knew his mom was acting as the lead mare. She seemed over it, as she'd done it for years now already. She seemed to be hoping a new mare might show up. She could teach a new mare the ways, and the others could get to know her. They'd learn to trust the new mare. Then Juliet could pass the lead mare title to the new mare. He looked up as he finally smelled a stranger nearby, and Romeo and Caramello seemed to be talking about her.

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip made a happy little sound as the filly spoke to her. She nodded and said "Hello, little one. I don't know if your mama likes you talking to us...I don't mind talking to you, though." She then looked as Stardust came over and began to push Tiramisu. "Hey...be gentle with her," she said, but not in a mean way. She felt like the colt thought he was hated here, as Jetsam wasn't his father or for some other reason. She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She made a small sound. She looked to where Jetsam was. She quickly headed over to check on him, despite leading the others. "Are you okay, did she upset you again?" she asked with worry.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Snowrunner maybe- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding made a small little sound which would have been a chuckle had he been human. He nodded his head to the filly. "My name is Ettore, but that's probably a bit hard to say. You can call me Etto, or Tore (Tori/Tory). If you want to give me a nickname, that is, I'm fine with that. It would probably make it much easier," he said to her. He then looked to the colt, saying "Hello Stardust." He had no reason to hate a male this young, plus he himself wasn't even a stallion.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding said "We've...tried to talk to her, but she doesn't really let us. I've seen my mom try once or twice in the past. Coral didn't seem to want to talk to her." He shook his head a couple times, back and forth. He then made a happy little sound, saying "Ah, that's great. It'll be nice to have some friends in the herd. Um...if you two want to be my friends. The others in the herd are my family, or Coral and her two foals, so...yeah. I guess my family could be considered also my friends. I'd rather have some friends that aren't family, too. Oh...my brother and I were both caught by humans...We'd thought they were going to give us to some humans, but they just ended up putting us back with the herd."

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare sighed...She'd heard what the two were saying to each other. The previous stallion had also been black, but he had been an Appaloosa. Jetsam was very clearly not one. Jetsam had also only taken over the herd in recent months. She couldn't remember exactly when, she just knew he'd agreed to it. He hadn't seemed very happy about it back then...However, now he was getting used to it, judging by the fact both she and Jezi were pregnant.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:55 pm

( I will edit this as RP reply later, when on computer I am on phone now.

Anyway I think it's means a total fresh start to Coral, Tira and the herd now then. As if Jetsam is being the leader only Eleven months then he had no reason to have any trusting problems with Coral. Horses pregnancy time is almost a year and a Tira is 7 months currently. So Coral was already a far pregnant when Jetsam took the leadership. Not only the sisters dead, but the whole situation is pretty unrealistic now)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:04 pm

I mean sure, but you were saying she joined the herd then got pregnant. We just assumed she did so when Jetsam was already stallion. I honestly thought Tiramisu was younger than seven months old. You two can just pretend the past posts don't exist of them bickering, or you can continue with it.

Honestly, just do whatever.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:31 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:I mean sure, but you were saying she joined the herd then got pregnant. We just assumed she did so when Jetsam was already stallion. I honestly thought Tiramisu was younger than seven months old. You two can just pretend the past posts don't exist of them bickering, or you can continue with it.

Honestly, just do whatever.]

( I never really said did she get pregnant before or after joining...I just made her be cheater because the mares and Jetsam posts which made it like she cheated him. I sure thought Jetsam was being the leader for several years instead than only Eleven ...I rather have a new start with her)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:38 pm

Nope, the former leader was a black Appaloosa (that can happen, they can have no spotting I think) maybe mix, I just had him in my head as an Appy because I put Risk and Ettore as Appy APH mixes. I decided he went off and left the herd to Jetsam, I never really decided an actual fate but he probably got sick and knew he wouldn't last much longer. Anyway, if you want to restart Coral, just pretend the other posts never happened and post her just like...walking with them or whatever.]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kierbear » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:54 am

(Hello everyone, I hope I'll be able to join! Here's my character's description.) (Not sure if my other post was approved, if another one post from me is just like this, the other one might've been /just/ been approved.)

Name: Felina
S/O: Bi-curious
Nationality: Mexican
Role / Rank: Foreigner
Acquaintances: Jetsam(close friend).
Birth place: Texas, El Paso
NN: Wicked Felina, Lina(rarely used), Mexican Widow, Mexican Spider, Sanchez Widow, etc.

Appearance:
Not as rare, but an uncommon coat color, not seen that much, Felina is a red dun mustang. Like all mustangs, she has an overall excellent build, with a mid-muscular looking form. Scars, many upon her body, but not as noticeable as the large scar upon her stifle. Her mane and tail are overall long; with her tail ending just right at her fetlocks and her forelock ending just below her optics, mane ending right at the curve of her neck. Both mane and tail are tangled, but not as much as to call it a rat's nest, in fact, one could call it...eh.. an odd looking braid, with the rough strands intertwining with yellowish-orange, which match the base of her coat. Felina's eyes, alluring but overall wicked, pulling you in and casting some sort of spell upon you. Those optics, blacker than night, remind you of the beauty of earth, all the while reminding you of the pits below at the same time.

Personality:
Overall alluring, Felina is known to be annoying to others; with a teasing, playful, and flirtatious attitude at all times. It's rare to ever see this Mexican maiden stoic, it's just not in her nature.. yet, you can easily upset her depending on what you say. When she's angry, it's best to leave her be, unless you want her to take it all on you, and no.. it's not fun. When Felina is upset, whether it be sad, angry, disgusted, etc. expect a lot of Spanish coming from her. When any negative emotions, or maybe even overly positive emotions shine through the maiden, English is almost fully forgotten. If you interact with Felina, expect a lot of teasing and everything alike. She's one interesting mare.

Description:
Felina has had a very rough and hard past few years, which I won't get into it that much, but perhaps enough for you to understand. She used to be "run" with this herd, but they all liked to call themselves a "gang". This "gang" wasn't a good one, none of them were good, not even Felina. They did bad and brutal things to other equines, but they were a family.. and this family soon grew apart because their leader had.. gone, eh, "crazy" you can say. It was a bad year, which made Felina run, leaving the others to decease. Felina soon found a sire with the name of Valentino, however, he passed after a brutal situation, making Felina into a widow. Now, Felina is on the run once again, being pursued by a "company" and by a few of her former "gang" members. She can never stay in one place for too long, or else, it could be the end of this Mexican Widow... In which, spiders are invasive.
kierbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:58 am

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

As he was walking along the outside of the herd, he didn't notice that Jezibel had shown up, perhaps he should have not expressed what he was feeling through his body motions. Glancing at the lead mare for a few seconds, he flicked his gaze in front of himself before letting out a soft exhale. "I'm fine, no need to worry. Just...thinking." Jetsam's reply was an attempt at reassurance but he wasn't a great one for that but he could make it seem like it was genuine. As much as he wished he could just leave, live the bachelor life again, he wasn't going to leave. That pain is something he can manage, it was something that would come last for his priorities at that moment in time. Jetsam had other things to worry about, though one thing that always lingered was Felina.. That dun mare. What was she up to now? Where was she? Hopefully, she wasn't causing any issues wherever she was but knowing her...She was. A soft chuckle left his muzzle as he stared forwards, the chuckle was towards his mind thinking of how close they were. They weren't close best friends but they were close friends, leaning on one another when one needed support though, he didn't need that much support..did he now?

π”‰π”©π”¬π”±π”°π”žπ”ͺ

"What makes you think I could be worthy of that job, ma'am? I'm quite flattered but I might not seem like the stallion your father is looking for." Flotsam's tone was low, perhaps a little smooth in an aspect but he did flick his ears to the side. There was her father that still had yet to show up, should be alert about him. So there was something off about this mare...She's pregnant.. Hm.. Where's the father of this mare's foal? A soft smirk rose upon the corner of his mouth when he flicked his low set tail back and forth gently. "Might I ask, ma'am...Where did that stallion end up going? I assume he didn't have the guts to stay with you?" The curious tilt shifted his head, making her look slightly slanted when the brown orbs stared into hers, almost as if he was interested but he wasn't just that interested yet. There still had to be something that might prove useful to him about this mare, it was a feeling that was bugging him. Just something about this mare might be useful to him. Teach him life lessons? Perhaps...Though, he wasn't one for being a stallion for foals..it seemed like it was in his blood, something that didn't just mix well with him. If she needed protection, suppose he could do that. Flotsam was good at that...He just might consider helping her.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

All of the random forest scents were overwhelming his sense of smell, it's like the scents here were on overdrive from where he originally was from. Allow his ears to twitch backwards, he paused, taking a deep breath. It was hard to find her scent amongst all this, perhaps she wanted to go live her life. What was the point of him searching for her when he didn't get a chance to say goodbye though he might be able to say it one day. "I'm starting to think she had this all planned out...I don't think I'm going to find her in this overwhelming habitat this place has. Do you mind if I...Tag along? Since my sister seems to have left me.." The dun paint stallion chuckled halfheartedly with nervousness, it pained him to see that she decided to leave. It was going to happen, it just happened to be today. Now it was time for him to go his separate way and continue on with his own life. It seemed to have been a rather interesting day. Meeting a horse that wasn't a stallion...That was odd. To say that Elias has seen that before was beyond his own comprehension but they still seemed to be a stallion to him so a stallion they will stay in his eyes. The mare was just...odd..but in a good way, not a bad way. She confused him, it didn't bother him that much. These two might just be the few good travel companions that he could find in this land.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

Whilst enjoy the rather lavishing grass that covered the open clearing, she didn't notice that a stallion had shown up upon the clearing. The mare's orbs narrowed down, uneasily stepping back when she noted that he was walking towards her. Was she in his herd's 'territory' or was he going to attempt to take her? She didn't know but she was going to stay alert for the time being, flicking her ears backwards. The mare's muscles tensed along her body with each step he made towards her, even her tail wasn't moving that much. "What do you want? I'm not one for talking." Zesiro's tone was neutral, though she made sure she didn't show any fear or anxiety in front of the stallion. She didn't want to seem like she was an easy target when she wasn't. Zesiro was rather feisty, taking after her mother with that but she had the seriousness from her father. The two personalities that her mother and father taught her wasn't really a great mix.. Almost like a nuclear weapon just slowly becoming more unstable until it flows up.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:52 pm

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Bluebell (and soon Flotsam)

The blue roan stallion glanced to the mare as she did in fact go with him and Marine. Well, Marine had just run off at high speed. It was just him and Bluebell at the moment. Soon, they were growing closer to where that stallion was, though. "She's doing it because I asked her to find a stallion to protect her and the foal. Since the stallion I thought would take her vanished...The one that got her pregnant in the first place, I mean. I told her once she found a stallion, I'd go. Unless of course he doesn't mind other stallions. We...stallions don't tend to get on well, though. Some might, but it's usually not a thing." He fell silent then, to inspect the stallion from this short distance.

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Bluebell, Flotsam

The lighter blue roan mare twitched her ears and flicked her tail again. She tilted her head as she regarded him. She seemed to mirror him by doing so, as he'd tilted his own head. She then snorted and shook her head once, twice. She said "I don't really know what the right kind of stallion would be...You look pretty strong and good though," she said. "Maybe good isn't the right word for that...but whatever. You look like you'd be able to protect others." She looked to his tail as it flicked back and forth a couple times. She then focused back into his face after a moment. "I assume you mean the one that got me pregnant. We have no idea...he just up and vanished one day. He could have been attacked, but he also could have been a coward and run away...I thought that was only a human thing to do. When I was very young, my mother told me humans run away from each other. She also left us...she was the first to leave. She left when I was only a year old, went back to her humans. That's why I'm with my father in the first place. If she'd stuck around, he probably would have sent me off on my own. He wouldn't be so protective, overprotective."

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth. She couldn't hear anything much other than the two with her. She also didn't see any brown pointed, maned and tailed golden horses. She sighed and shook her head. She nodded as she looked to the stallion. She tilted her head as she seemed to study him for a moment. "If you're wondering what Joro is, the humans called it a gelding. You can call him a stallion, I guess, but he isn't really one." She couldn't read minds...not at all. She'd just seen how he looked at Joro once or twice, as though curious or contemplative. She then said "I'm sorry she made you feel like she left you...We don't mind at all if you stay with us." She felt a bit of happiness inside. He was a kind seeming stallion, good looking too, and she may fall in love with him over time. She could tell Joro definitely already likely had a crush. The way he seemed to look at the stallion gave him away.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding looked around and kept his ears perked. He also only heard their breathing and hoofsteps. He didn't see any golden colored mares, regardless of mane and tail color. There were no golden colored horses out here at all. He shook his head back and forth a couple times. Elias hadn't said anything towards his question...He sighed and shook his head back and forth a couple more times. He then visibly perked up. The stallion wanted to stay with them, he really did? Joro made a happy little sound, even happier when Jaden said the stallion could stay. He nodded his head up and down a couple times. He said "Oh, absolutely, we don't mind." He then looked around for a small moment of time. He realized he was starting to feel a bit thirsty here. He asked "Are either of you thirsty? I'm thirsty, so I think it's a good idea to go look for some source of water."

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd and Zesiro

The all brown stallion said "She won't leave now...we're all watching her. She knows she wouldn't be able to sneak off. That's probably why she's talking to your mother and sister." He shook his head back and forth a couple times.

He sighed a bit as the mare seemed wary...or watchful or such. Shaking his head back and forth, he tried to show he was of no danger to her. "Well, that may be a problem...I wanted to talk to you and get to know you, though of course...you could always run. I don't force mares to join my herd. I do have mares and a herd, and two foals. One of my mares and I could smell you out over here. She told me I can't just trust every mare...so I figured I'd try and talk to you. Of course, if you leave now, I'd understand. That would hurt a little, not wanting to be talked to, but I would understand. The choice is really up to you," he said. If she was wondering on whether she was in his territory, now she'd know since he'd mentioned his herd.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustand- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The loyal and loving but flighty and slightly jumpy mare shook her head. She glanced to her stallion, considered her mate. She'd already had four offspring for him, so she was done. She'd said so herself, she was done after four of them. He'd seemed to understand, and no longer tried with her. She allowed him to lean on her, groom her, the usual except anything during breeding season. He somehow managed to control himself. Well, he had other mares, so that helped.

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- open to be snaked away, and open to relationships with mares as well- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd (Coconut then Vanille mainly)

The dun filly/mare nodded her head up and down to the two of them. She looked to Coconut first, saying "Okay, okay. I'm not going to go wandering in the winter...when it's too cold and snowy." She then looked to Vanille and said "Yeah. Woods would be a better idea, but we'd have to watch out for things in there..." She then looked to the two foals. "Okay, okay, we aren't going to go in any caves. I was just saying that's shelter, but it's not the type of shelter we go into."

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed gelding snorted and shook his head back and forth. He knew his mom was acting as the lead mare. She seemed over it, as she'd done it for years now already. She seemed to be hoping a new mare might show up. She could teach a new mare the ways, and the others could get to know her. They'd learn to trust the new mare. Then Juliet could pass the lead mare title to the new mare. He looked up as he finally smelled a stranger nearby, and Romeo and Caramello seemed to be talking about her.

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip made a happy little sound as the filly spoke to her. She nodded and said "Hello, little one." She then looked to Coral and the others a moment. After that, she'd headed over to jetsam.

She nodded to the pitch dark mustang male, though tilted her head a bit at what he said. She asked "What are you thinking about? Is it...even okay for me to ask about it? I don't know what you're thinking about, so it could be something you don't want to be asked about..." A mare from his past, his parents, anything really. A fire that had happened, an accident, anything. There were some fires that happened naturally. They would be devastating, and maybe he'd been through one. She had no clue what he was actually thinking of. She'd asked him about it, now. If he wanted to tell her, now he could, as she'd opened the floor to him, so to speak. She continued to lead the others, and looked to him.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Snowrunner maybe- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The gelding made a small little sound which would have been a chuckle had he been human. He nodded his head to the filly. "My name is Ettore, but that's probably a bit hard to say. You can call me Etto, or Tore (Tori/Tory). If you want to give me a nickname, that is, I'm fine with that. It would probably make it much easier," he said to her. He then looked to the colt, saying "Hello Stardust." He hoped the colt would respond to him, but wouldn't really mind if he didn't.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding made a happy little sound, saying "Ah, that's great. It'll be nice to have some friends in the herd. Um...if you two want to be my friends. The others in the herd are my family, or Coral and her two foals, so...yeah. I guess my family could be considered also my friends. I'd rather have some friends that aren't family, too. Oh...my brother and I were both caught by humans...We'd thought they were going to give us to some humans, but they just ended up putting us back with the herd."

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare nodded to the filly. She made a happy little sound. She said "Hello, little one." Her blue eyes then looked to the colt, and she offered a small smile to him as well. "Hello Stardust," she said, then looked to Coral a moment. She looked to Jetsam and Jezibel, then to Ettore. She hoped his brother would be able to make it back...Shaking her head, she continued to walk along with the others.

(Left the conversation there with Tiramisu because it still works)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:35 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Tessa

~~ She sighed "We're horses I think we have dangers lurking anywhere we go, especially because we're prey animals for most of the carnivores and well those humans may try to catch us as well..." she said. Her ears perked to the mare at the distance, which was being interacted with the Romeo now. She shook her head a little bit "Do you think we will move soon again?" she asked suddenly.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags: Tessa

~~ He looked at his father then toward the mares and Thunder.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Romeo

~~ She turned away to the stallion "We shall see about that" she murmured silently as she left the stallion to talk with the stranger in peace. She walked over to her family and Tessa "Good morning Tessa, and Mom? Where were you in the morning I didn't see you?" she questioned her mother.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Tessa

~~ She looked at the mares and Alpine there...

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Tessa

~~ She nodded "That could be wise," she said as the elderly took a look at the stranger's much younger mare 'I sure feel old with all those youngsters...oh well someday even they are as old as I am now' she thought to herself with a smirk. She looked up to her daughter "Oh Caramello, always so worried about your old mother...sweet...but I was not far just taking a walk..." she responded to her then looked at Vanille "I could suggest mountains...there could be woods to shelter and water too" she spoke up, then shook her head "but that the herds and Romeo decision to make" she continued.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: none

~~ He left the two strangers and Bluebell alone. Moving out of the grassy lands disappearing to the forest nearby.

(sure if you want...)

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Marine, Atlantic, Flotsam (kind of)

~~ She looked at Atlantic "She sure is a lucky mare to have a father as caring as you are..." she said silently "I am not even sure what I want for my life yet, I feel like I could be stuck if staying on a herd, I could want to see the worlds and explore...but I also know that alone it's sure has its risks" she said sighing. She shook her head "What about you then? If she does go with the stallion what are you going to do?" she asked him.

Snowrunner | loner | Gelding | tags: Risk

~~ They looked at the gelding "I see, so they did the same to you two as what they did to me...I think that's some human things to do us usable to breed...maybe to protect the strong herd leaders not to mess with their bloodlines..." they said, but even he was not sure what were they even talking about, but most of the gelding they knowed where born as a male.

Albino | loner | mare | tags: Risk

~~ She nodded "Of course, usually the herd is like one big family, as it is important to the herd that all of its members get along with each other and with the lead stallion... another way there could be serious problems," she said. She took a look at the gelding "I don't mind being your friend Risk, I have not really even had friends for a long time, as I 've been alone for a while" she said.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags: herd

~~ She looked at the other mares interacting with Tiramisu and Stardust, which was maybe good, but she also knowed that it was pretty tiring for Tiramisu to have to be center of the attention too much, She knowed that all the attention toward the filly will end when the mares got their own foals and their attention could be focused on them. She followed after the lead mare and the lead stallion, staying close to the two foals. She looked over to Tiramisu "Yes they did Ramisu, but they could not go too far..." she said silently.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ He started to follow after the lead mare and the herd. His eyes looked to Ettore and Snowfall, when they greeted him, which was kind of odd as they were not truly strangers, as they had been living in the same herd for some time now "It's a good afternoon...we all know each other do we?" he spoke up suddenly, not in an aggressive way, but felt a little bit of annoyed about it though.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags: Jetsam, Ettore, others

~~ she didn't really mind the attention she got from the other mares, but if she was too tired or anxious for some reason it was not nice to be noticed by others. She looked at the gelding "Where did the Tore come from? What about an ET?" she said then shaking her head "Your name is not hard... it's just...pretty different" she said as she moved alongside the herd. She thought for a moment "By the way are we not going to wait for your brother? They left for the woods, right Mom? We saw them leaving?" she looked at her mother.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:28 pm

Kay kay. I'll do it later]

The blue roan stallion nodded to Bluebell, and made a little sound. "I know most stallions don't do that...but she's a girl. If she'd been a boy, I still would have protected them until they were two years old. If she was a boy, I would have had to send her off at some point, though." He fell silent for a moment. He seemed to contemplate what the mare had asked. He said "I guess I'll just go back to wandering. I'll travel around and see more of the world, I suppose."

The lighter blue roan mare twitched her ears and flicked her tail again. She tilted her head as she regarded him. She seemed to mirror him by doing so, as he'd tilted his own head. She then snorted and shook her head once, twice. She said "I don't really know what the right kind of stallion would be...You look pretty strong and good though," she said. "Maybe good isn't the right word for that...but whatever. You look like you'd be able to protect others." She looked to his tail as it flicked back and forth a couple times. She then focused back into his face after a moment. "I assume you mean the one that got me pregnant. We have no idea...he just up and vanished one day. He could have been attacked, but he also could have been a coward and run away...I thought that was only a human thing to do. When I was very young, my mother told me humans run away from each other. She also left us...she was the first to leave. She left when I was only a year old, went back to her humans. That's why I'm with my father in the first place. If she'd stuck around, he probably would have sent me off on my own. He wouldn't be so protective, overprotective."

The darkly colored mare twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth. She couldn't hear anything much other than the two with her. She also didn't see any brown pointed, maned and tailed golden horses. She sighed and shook her head. She nodded as she looked to the stallion. She tilted her head as she seemed to study him for a moment. "If you're wondering what Joro is, the humans called it a gelding. You can call him a stallion, I guess, but he isn't really one." She couldn't read minds...not at all. She'd just seen how he looked at Joro once or twice, as though curious or contemplative. She then said "I'm sorry she made you feel like she left you...We don't mind at all if you stay with us." She felt a bit of happiness inside. He was a kind seeming stallion, good looking too, and she may fall in love with him over time. She could tell Joro definitely already likely had a crush. The way he seemed to look at the stallion gave him away.

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding looked around and kept his ears perked. He also only heard their breathing and hoofsteps. He didn't see any golden colored mares, regardless of mane and tail color. There were no golden colored horses out here at all. He shook his head back and forth a couple times. Elias hadn't said anything towards his question...He sighed and shook his head back and forth a couple more times. He then visibly perked up. The stallion wanted to stay with them, he really did? Joro made a happy little sound, even happier when Jaden said the stallion could stay. He nodded his head up and down a couple times. He said "Oh, absolutely, we don't mind." He then looked around for a small moment of time. He realized he was starting to feel a bit thirsty here. He asked "Are either of you thirsty? I'm thirsty, so I think it's a good idea to go look for some source of water."

The all brown stallion sighed a bit as the mare seemed wary...or watchful or such. Shaking his head back and forth, he tried to show he was of no danger to her. "Well, that may be a problem...I wanted to talk to you and get to know you, though of course...you could always run. I don't force mares to join my herd. I do have mares and a herd, and two foals. One of my mares and I could smell you out over here. She told me I can't just trust every mare...so I figured I'd try and talk to you. Of course, if you leave now, I'd understand. That would hurt a little, not wanting to be talked to, but I would understand. The choice is really up to you," he said. If she was wondering on whether she was in his territory, now she'd know since he'd mentioned his herd.

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The Kiger mustang mare watched the stallion head off. Of course, she'd noticed the scent of the mare as well. It wasn't really up to her whether to talk to the mare or not, though. Shaking her head back and forth a couple times, she looked to the others. She let her eyes wander to Alpine and Thunder. She said "Hello, Alpine and Thunder." She wasn't sure if it could be considered morning anymore. It may be midday now, noon as those humans called it.

The dun filly/mare said "Yeah...but in a forest it's easier for them. Not for humans, but for things like mountain lions or wolves." She shuddered again, then shook her head. She looked to the foals a moment, then her mom then back to the others. "We might, but I have no clue. This is our territory, after all, so we shouldn't really leave it. I suppose we could get a new territory, but I've never really heard of horses changing territories. Just moving from place to place within theirs."

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip nodded to the pitch dark mustang male, though tilted her head a bit at what he said. She asked "What are you thinking about? Is it...even okay for me to ask about it? I don't know what you're thinking about, so it could be something you don't want to be asked about..." A mare from his past, his parents, anything really. A fire that had happened, an accident, anything. There were some fires that happened naturally. They would be devastating, and maybe he'd been through one. She had no clue what he was actually thinking of. She'd asked him about it, now. If he wanted to tell her, now he could, as she'd opened the floor to him, so to speak. She continued to lead the others, and looked to him.

The gelding made an amused sound as she looked at the filly. He nodded to Stardust a moment, but then focused back on Tiramisu. He said "It comes from the end of my name. I guess...ET could work, but it sounds a little odd to me. If that's what you want to call me, though, you can do so. I don't really mind," he said, then looked around a moment. "Yes, I'm sure Risk can make it back in time. Maybe he found another horse or two to join us," he said, not sure if it would be a mare or gelding.

The handsome but also cute gelding nodded his head up and down a couple times. He said "Okay, then...your my friend." He said this to Albino, then looked to Snowrunner as well. He nodded to Snowrunner, saying "I guess...I think they wanted me to be able to stay with my family. I don't know why...but I think that was it. That doesn't seem to be the case often, though." He fell silent for a moment, then spoke again. He said "Okay, we're going to run for a bit." He looked back at them a moment. He then began to run, pausing every so often to be sure they were keeping up. He didn't want to leave the two siblings behind. He wanted to run for a bit so they wouldn't be too far behind the herd.

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare said "Of course we know each other. You're Coral's adopted son, and that's Tiramisu." She then looked at the filly again. She let her tail swat at some irritating flies...She then got a soft sort of look on her face. She let out what would have been a laugh if she was human, as she listened to Tiramisu. "I asked about Risk, but Jetsam and Jezibel don't seem too worried. I think Risk should be able to make it back to us."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me