Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:40 pm

[Seeley: XD yeah. The problem is when other people aren't posting and we have to keep reposting the same thing
I'm going to post Cerik again just so we can keep posting, and also I'll tag Pandora with Hallow so eventer can post her while we wait]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion nodded his head up and down a couple times. He nosed and nuzzled her, trying to calm her, as she pawed the ground. "Then...lets get back there," he said to her. He began to walk along now, then paused and looked back. He waited for her to join him in walking. His tail swished back and forth a couple times as he waited for the mare.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare shook her head as she looked at him. "it's fine, everyone forgets things from time to time. I'm...fine, we've been out here for at least three months now. The fire happened when Yin was still a baby, either before he was born or like a couple weeks after. Babies can stand straight away, you know. I don't remember exactly when it happened. We've been out here three months of his life, though, if not all four. I like being in a herd, though, and I'm glad we found you all."

(XD kay)

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare looked at Magnolia and shook her head. "Even a big strong horse can be taken out by a pack of wolves... or a bear. Maybe those sleep at night, though. I don't know, do wolves and bears sleep at night?" she questioned. She didn't know if these two would know either. Shaking her head, she felt a bit warm as Magnolia spoke playfully. It may only be directed at Solaris for all she knew, but she felt warm. "Well...do you want to go explore up further then, Magnolia?" she asked.

She then looked to the stallion, as he spoke once more to them both. She said "Alright," and began to walk forward. She then looked at the other mare. She said "Actually, Magnolia should maybe lead the way, since there's a specific place she wants to explore. I think," she then said. She waited to see what the other mare would say.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina

The blue and brown eyed colt shuddered a bit at the mention of wolves. "Yeah, please don't talk about wolves... They like to eat horses and deer, though I think they go after deer and moose more often. I don't like them, though...Small cats are fine, definitely, but there's bigger felines called cougars. Those might attack horses too... We also have to watch out for the bears," he said. He then looked around as they spoke about his mom and the other two, and he said "I hope she's okay."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual; Pandora- mate open but wants Pandora- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd, mainly Pandora though

The loving and loyal male who didn't always listen twitched his ears. He let a small puff of air escape his nostrils. He glanced to his young son a moment. He nodded his head to the colt, then looked to Yamina, Yama, and Yin. He saw his son looking over to them as well, and only shook his head. He quickly turned his attention to Pandora, and her even younger daughter. Who was bothering a stallion much bigger than herself...He knew Gladio was nice enough, but that might annoy him. Hallow sighed out another breath of air. He trotted over to Pandora, saying "Hello," first. He then asked "Do you...need help with Diva? I know Gladio is pretty good natured, but even he may get a bit annoyed."

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd, mainly Yamina and the boys

The fun loving and playful but wild and loud one squealed a bit. He flicked his tail back and forth quite quickly. He watched as his father wandered over to that one mare, Pandora. They called her Panda, and he wasn't really sure why. He thought Pandora was just fine to call her by. Shaking his head, he ran over to the two colts and other filly. Diva was messing with Gladio, and he didn't want any part of that. He said "H...hello, Yamina; hello Yama, Yin."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, watching Lumina and all the foals but feeling a bit too shy to approach her yet

The foal loving but flirty mare swished her tail back and forth. She twitched her ears, then let out a small sigh of air. It was much more like a whispering breath than anything. She twitched her ears again, and looked over to Lumina. She thought the other mare was beautiful. She didn't think Lumina would like anything but stallions, though. Not that she'd ever really tried to ask her. Still, she felt too shy to approach her even now, and so she just stood there and watched her.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: Lucille/ Lucifer

The red mare snorted out a puff of air directly from her nostrils. She sucked in a breath then, still smelling him. As she continued to walk along, bringing Lucille, she saw a shape in the distance now. The shape became bigger as she kept walking. She could soon see it was indeed a stallion. Not that she should have had any doubts, considering the scent. Shaking her head, she gave another loud whinny. This call wasn't as shrill, but she was letting him know she was right there. She turned her head a moment to nudge the filly. She nuzzled her a bit, then stopped. She twitched as he whinnied back to her, finally. She quickly turned her head back to him, squealing in what was clearly a happy sound.

She watched as he cantered towards her, and seemed to be showing off. She would have giggled if she'd been a human. She was not, however, a human, so she couldn't do so. She let out another breath now that the stallion was by her. She noticed he ignored the filly, which was good for him. She reached out to scent at him, the same time he reached towards her. She then nudged the filly a couple more times. Lucille was pressed against her mother now that this stallion was here. Lilith watched as he then stepped back a bit. She said "Hello," finally, finally speaking. She lowered her head a bit as he began to graze. She then quickly said "Oh, um...my name is Lilith, and this is Lucille."

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ Lucifer

The bay filly twitched as her mother called to the stallion once more. The second call was nowhere near as shrill as the first. Still, it was a loud call, so it made the little bay thing twitch. She put her ears back, but when mama fell silent her ears perked. She watched closely as the stallion approached. He'd called to her mama, and her mama squealed back. She moved closer to the mare as the stallion approached. In fact, she pressed right into her once the stallion came up to them.

She squealed quietly and watched him closely, as she didn't know him. Not that she'd really even known her own father, either. In time, this stallion would maybe become like a step father to her. He just had to bring them into his herd first. Not that she knew anything about herds either, or that he had none yet. She couldn't possibly know he was looking to start one. She wasn't old enough to understand the affairs of adults. She continued to watch him close, even as Lilith nudged her.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags

The sweet and gentle but sometimes too quiet or too talkative male shivered. A light breeze picked up, brushing up against him. If he were a human, and one for metaphors, he'd say it was like a friendly kitten. He wasn't human, or one for metaphors. He shook his head a couple times. Deeply brown eyes glanced around for a moment. He was looking for Hallow or Lilith, but had no clue where to find them...He had no idea his mother and a half sister were closer than he realized, but were with a stallion..
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:55 pm

f.name... golden hour
age... eight years
gender... mare
breed... cob
character page... page 5
feeling... content
tags... open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

long ivory mane touched the long green grass that surrounded her lightly dirt stained leg markings, amber coloured eyes surveying her surroundings, keeping an eye on every potential threat. the fox about three hundred meters from where she stood posed no threat. the golden mare lifted her head as she chomped the ample mouthful of grass and watched the small brown animal walking slowly, clearly searching for a meal, it had been a brutal winter, and both the fox and the golden mare was showing evidence of the harsh cold. the fox was clearly worse off, and the mare could tell that without food soon, the poor animal would starve. with a flick of her ivory tail and a twitch of her still fluffy ear, she lowered her head and continued to graze.

there was an odd sound that she recognised clearly as a threat, the gold mare stood tall, ears pricked forwards, mouthful of grass in her mouth no longer being chewed as she watched the big brown animal approach. she munched her mouthful twice and then froze again watching the animal get closer and closer. finishing her mouthful of grass, she blew a loud snort warning the animal. the animal stopped for a moment, grunted took in a breath and continued. the mare flattened her ears against her neck and with both front feet, she jumped forwards slamming her hooves on the ground hard. this seemed to be enough, the large animal stopped and seemed to sigh before grunting one more time and then changed direction and headed towards the creek. while large, the brown bear was clearly young and malnourished itself, so was no real threat to the mare currently.

her eyes watched the bear for a couple of moments as it wondered off towards the creek, and with a gentle huff, the golden mare relaxed lowered her head to continue grazing.

f.name... pandoras box / divas minx
age... four years / three weeks
gender... mare / folly
breed... kiger mustang / kiger mustang x tb
character page... page 5
feeling... calm / mischievous
tags... gladio, sorina
. P . A . N . D . O . R . A . & . D . I . V . A .

panda looked up and watched the chestnut filly canter around their herd causing problems, with a gentle huff the young mare nickered a soft warning to the filly, though it usually never actually worked. diva pranced around occasionally nipping or lunging at the other horses among the herd. when one of the bigger horses of the group caught her eye, she pricked her ears forward, flagged her fluffy multi-coloured tail high up in the air and pranced with high knees towards the clydesdale stallion, trying to appear bigger by putting a bounce in her step with her very long and fine legs. when she grew closer to the stallion she could tell how much bigger he was. although she wasn't that little, her mum was quite small herself, which made her potential height deceiving, her sire was almost eighteen hands, which meant she could grow to be big or small.

diva was a very pretty filly, very tall with long lanky legs, at only three weeks, her back was already inline with her mothers shoulder, which made it look like she was just a quick grower, but who knew how big this lanky filly was going to get.

with her long legs high stepping towards the clydesdale, the filly flattened her ears in a dominant and very bossy way trying to tell the big stallion to move. with her ears pinned back, the filly squealed and reached out to bite the clydesdale stallion on his hip. with a second sharp squeal the filly spun around and kicked out at the stallions legs, while a kick from a filly her size wouldn't do damage, it could certainly hurt him.

panda's head lifted as she watched her filly cause trouble, and with a huff she whinnied another warning, that was yet again ignored and slowly made her way towards the trio.

n.name... luci
age... eight years
gender... stallion
breed... kiger mustang x welsh cob
character page... page 5
feeling... bored
tags... open
. L . U . C . I . F . E . R .

{ i'll respond for pandora to hallow once queen replies for her boy }

luci eyed the mare as she was clearly interested in him, it surprised him somewhat at her eagerness, but he did not mind much at all if he was being completley honest. least he knew she was interested. as he continued to graze without a word, he lifted his head quickly when she spoke. he pricked his ears and watched her with a soft eye to let her know he meant no harm or threat as she spoke, though she did not seem to worried about that at. he flicked his tail and clapped his velvet lips together for a moment before speaking up himself hello... lilith he murmured gently to her, as he took in her name, and her youngsters name, he looked down to the youngster beside her and lightly pinned one ear at her, though it wasn't really a threat by any means, he just hadn't had much to do with foals. he'd been with a very sweet grey mare all winter, but passed away during labour a couple of days ago, he still had some blood from her labours on his hind socks. she had been weak coming out of winter, and he was concerned and stayed with her during her labour. the colt had come out a beautiful chestnut colour, he lived for a couple of hours after he was born. but with no mare luci could find to adopt his son, luci knew the humane thing to do was to put the colt out of his misery. the mother however, had passed moments after the colt had been born. so in a way, his pinned ear at the foal, was a bit of resentment that his own foal was not beside him with his darling grey mare.

with a huff, the stallion realised he'd been standing quietly for some time after she had spoken and looked back to the mare and spoke calmly again i am lucifer he looked at mare and studied her behaviour, now semi ignoring the foal at foot.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:07 am

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yama, Yin
__🐴__
She watched the foals gathering around each other, her ears perking toward the Hallow when his foal Morri approved the trio. She had not seen those two for a moment, so maybe they were out to do their own things, so she wasn't really bothered about that. Sighing her eyes turned to Myna for a moment as she felt her stare on her coat, which made her a little uncomfortable feeling like she was being watched by a hunter. Shaking her head she calmed down a little bit as she knew now that it was just the other mare of the herd, but she didn't know why she was staring at her. She knows that some mares without a foal are jealous of those who have and she sure had two.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yin, Lumina, Morri
__🐴__
He shook his head "Well leven they do need to eat to survive like we do..." he said shutting himself up and then not saying more about the harsh topic. He looked at Morri when the third colt showed up to them, he flicked his head "So where have you been all this time Morri? I have not seen you?" he asked him.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, Yin, Lumina, Morri
__🐴__
She looked over to the way of another filly of the herd Diva there, shaking her head as she saw her challenging the herd's biggest stallion Gladio 'Blad to her that Gladio is a soft male, another way he could kick her to the moon' she thought to herself with shuggle. She then looked at Morri "Hello, Morri..." she responded to her simply, wondering the question too what her twin asked the colt.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang
__🐴__
She sighed as she listened to Yang's response "Yeah yeah I am aware of that, we horses have many dangers for any side, but could you relax a little bit...you will only waste your life if you take everything too seriously, danger either come to us or then not..." she said to her. She looked the stallion then the mare as they spoke "well I did want to go to the falls if that's fine with either of you and there is not that long way to go...we will be back to the herd before the pure darkness I think..." she said to them "Fine I will lead the way even if either of you could know the place too" she said and turned to walk near the pond to the little bit tighters trees which brought to the large lake, where the large waterfall further away showed up "See that's the falls...what do you think is it beautiful sight" she said to them as she walked closer to the down of the fall.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina, Diva
__🐴__
He looked at her "That's good to hear, I mean that kind of thing could be traumatizing for a foal, but if he was pretty young then maybe he didn't yet completely understand what happened so no trauma left for him" he said to her shaking his head a little bit. His eyes looked up to the sky for a moment, noticing the moving figure coming their way, but for now, he ignored the foal at first. He didn't really like the way she was acting toward him, but he understood that she was just a foal, and let her action slide for now "Stop it please, did you know that a horse without its legs is a dead horse, lucky for you my legs are bigger than yours, do that on another foal and you sure will be heard about that" he said to her as he moved away from her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:10 pm

[not sure if Lucifer will let Samhain join since Samhain is male...though he's a gelding. Should I have him try, eventer, or should I just send him to Moonsilver? Since his father is in Moonsilver. His mother would be happy seeing him though.]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion nodded his head up and down a couple times. He nosed and nuzzled her, trying to calm her, as she pawed the ground. "Then...lets get back there," he said to her. He began to walk along now, then paused and looked back. He waited for her to join him in walking. His tail swished back and forth a couple times as he waited for the mare.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio, Diva

The brown eyed mare lifted her head up and down. "Yeah, so he doesn't really have to remember there was a fire. If he was even there during the fire. I'm just glad he has a herd that cares about him, and friends to play with." She then sighed as the filly came up to them. The filly immediately started to attack Gladio, if one could call it that. Sorina had often noticed Diva seemed to like pestering others. She couldn't tell if the filly was trying to play or just really didn't like them. She scolded "Yes, don't do that. You're lucky Gladio is so nice, other horses might not put up with you. You could also seriously hurt another foal. Don't go around doing that to Yin or the others," she said.

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare looked to the stallion, as he spoke once more to them both. She said "Alright," and began to walk forward. She then looked at the other mare. She said "it is really pretty," as she looked at the waterfall once they got there. She sniffed at the air a bit. It smelled of water because of the waterfall right there, as well as grass and maybe some animals.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina, Morri

The blue and brown eyed colt said "Yeah, I know...I don't like the thought of them trying to eat any of us, though." He then looked to Morri as well, and looked at the other colt. He was pretty sure he'd seen Morri watching Yamina, like Morri had a crush on her.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual; Pandora- mate open but wants Pandora- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd, mainly Pandora though

The loving and loyal male who didn't always listen twitched his ears. He let a small puff of air escape his nostrils. He glanced to his young son a moment. He nodded his head to the colt, then looked to Yamina, Yama, and Yin. He saw his son looking over to them as well, and only shook his head. He quickly turned his attention to Pandora, and her even younger daughter. Who was bothering a stallion much bigger than herself...He knew Gladio was nice enough, but that might annoy him. Hallow sighed out another breath of air. He trotted over to Pandora, saying "Hello," first. He then asked "Do you...need help with Diva? I know Gladio is pretty good natured, but even he may get a bit annoyed."

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd, mainly Yamina and the boys

The colt noticed how Yin was watching him...but it didn't bother him. Yin was just watching him, not being jealous or anything. He looked to the twins, saying "I've been over by my dad. I saw you three over here, though, so I decided to come over."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, watching Lumina and all the foals but feeling a bit too shy to approach her yet

The mare made a small sound as Lumina looked at her. She realized the mare had noticed her watching, and she felt nervous again. She sighed and shook her head a couple times. The mare was just so pretty, and pretty mares and handsome stallions made her nervous. She sighed again, and stepped forward a bit. She stopped where she was, then. She called out to the other mare "Hello." However, then she quickly looked away, after which she scolded herself for doing so.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: Lucille/ Lucifer

The red mare looked out at him from under long lashes. She then shook her head a couple times, and nudged the filly again. The stallion clearly wasn't going to attack the little one. Therefore, she wanted Lucille to stop being afraid of him. Not that it was a bad thing to be wary of strange stallions. That type of mentality would definitely keep Lucille safe in the future. For now, it wasn't needed. The stallion kept doing things to show he wasn't going to harm Lucille. She felt warm as he spoke her name, then. He had to her what was a nice voice, a nice type of timber. Not that it necessarily meant he was kind, not that type of nice. Nice to listen to, that's what she thought, though he seemed kind too.

She noticed how he pinned an ear at the filly...He only seemed to pin one ear, and it didn't seem to be a threatening move. She let out a small breath and relaxed a bit. She'd tensed up, but now relaxed as he wasn't trying to attack the filly. She didn't know he'd had a mare with him. How could she possibly know about that? Therefore, she thought nothing as she asked "Are you here alone?" She looked around, seeing no other mares around. She saw no stallions either, but she didn't expect to. Stallions normally fought, especially if a mare was around. She had no clue there was a herd around with at least three stallions in it. She'd have been intrigued, to say the least, if she had known.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ Lucifer

The bay filly still stuck close to her mother, even as she was nudged. She had no idea her mom was trying to show the stallion was nice. He was no threat, but Lucille didn't really know that. Especially as she noticed him pin one of his ears...She twitched and pressed closer to her mother at that. However, her mother didn't seem bothered, and though tensed up the mare soon relaxed. The filly let out a little squeal. As she watched the stallion focus on her mother again, she moved a bit. She stopped pressing against her mother. She lowered her little body back to the ground. She stayed close by her mama's feet, but was now lying down. She seemed to be showing the stallion some sort of trust now.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags

The sweet and gentle but sometimes too quiet or too talkative male shivered. A light breeze picked up, brushing up against him. If he were a human, and one for metaphors, he'd say it was like a friendly kitten. He wasn't human, or one for metaphors. He shook his head a couple times. Deeply brown eyes glanced around for a moment. He was looking for Hallow or Lilith, but had no clue where to find them...He had no idea his mother and a half sister were closer than he realized, but were with a stallion..
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:14 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik ||

She nodded her head slightly and followed after the stallion. Oriana picked up the pace and began her way back to where the herd was. Panic began to rise as she got closer to the herd and saw that her daughter was no where to be found. Her heart began to pound in her chest as she looked around at all the horses that were around. But the young mustang was no where to be seen. No…..No….Where can she be….? she told herself as she scanned around to see where her daughter could have wandered off to.

Solaris decided to stay out of the conversation and just followed along till they reached their destination. The stallion glanced at the large waterfall and the sound of the water hitting the rocks seemed to sooth the horse. “It’s absolutely beautiful….Especially in the moonlight….” he managed to say as he approached the water and glanced up at the night sky.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:52 pm

f.name... golden hour
age... eight years
gender... mare
breed... cob
character page... page 5
feeling... content
tags... open

long ivory mane touched the long green grass that surrounded her lightly dirt stained leg markings, amber coloured eyes surveying her surroundings, keeping an eye on every potential threat. the fox about three hundred meters from where she stood posed no threat. the golden mare lifted her head as she chomped the ample mouthful of grass and watched the small brown animal walking slowly, clearly searching for a meal, it had been a brutal winter, and both the fox and the golden mare was showing evidence of the harsh cold. the fox was clearly worse off, and the mare could tell that without food soon, the poor animal would starve. with a flick of her ivory tail and a twitch of her still fluffy ear, she lowered her head and continued to graze.

there was an odd sound that she recognised clearly as a threat, the gold mare stood tall, ears pricked forwards, mouthful of grass in her mouth no longer being chewed as she watched the big brown animal approach. she munched her mouthful twice and then froze again watching the animal get closer and closer. finishing her mouthful of grass, she blew a loud snort warning the animal. the animal stopped for a moment, grunted took in a breath and continued. the mare flattened her ears against her neck and with both front feet, she jumped forwards slamming her hooves on the ground hard. this seemed to be enough, the large animal stopped and seemed to sigh before grunting one more time and then changed direction and headed towards the creek. while large, the brown bear was clearly young and malnourished itself, so was no real threat to the mare currently.

her eyes watched the bear for a couple of moments as it wondered off towards the creek, and with a gentle huff, the golden mare relaxed lowered her head to continue grazing.

gender... mare / folly
character page... page 5
tags... gladio, sorina, hallow

panda flicked her tail as she started walking towards the stallion and her filly. in her own little world, the mare jumped slightly when hallow appeared beside her. "oh, uhm... no it's okay. i've got he-" her words were cut off when gladio seemed to scold her filly. at three weeks old, panda was not comfortable with a horse, let alone a stallion, scolding her foal. her ears flattened against her skull, and the normally peaceful mare snapped "excuse me" she muttered harshly, while not intentional or even directed at hallow, panda was not a horse you upset. yes diva may be being a difficult, but even other mares knew not to scold a foal that was not their own until the foal was much older. she stamped her hoof and quickly broke into a canter towards the trio, as she grew closer her ears couldn't possibly be flattened anymore against her neck, as she grew closer, it was clear the mare had scolded her filly as well, her ears basically vanished into her neck as she charged toward the trio. she bared her teeth at the buckskin paint mare snapping the air around the mare before spinning and kicking out at the stallion. she wasn't happy, and she really had the right to be, with a sharp squeal the stepped maybe a meter away from the mare and the stallion, panda kicked out at them twice, not much caring if she hit them, if she did, it was probably gladio, and if she did it would be his hip, and the fact she was so much smaller than him, a kick from her would not do much damage unless she were to get his face or lower limbs or ribs, but she had kicked towards his hip, the most she would do, was graze him with her hooves.

satisfied she made her point, she nipped diva again and trotted her away from the stallion. she knew she owed hallow an apology for snapping, but the little mare had a short temper when it came to her foal. she slowed to a walk when she got a good distance from gladio and sorina, her ears twitching as she listened before her eyes fell on hallow, an apologetic look on her face.

diva didn't speak much, in her defence, she was only three weeks old. when the stallion spoke to her, she payed minimal attention and continued. it wasn't until her mother came over that she instantly knew she messed up, when her dam nipped her, diva squealed and squirted forwards away from the older horses. stopping and watching her mum, more or less scolded the stallion, though diva had no real idea why. she figured it had something to do with her though. when her dam came back towards her, diva pinned her ears, squealed and kicked out at her mother when her she nipped her again before going off where ever her mum wanted her. lucky for panda, diva had exerted herself, and was now tired. when her mum settled off a small distance from hallow, the filly gave a gentle huff and pawed the ground. with a gentle huff, the filly lay down and as panda gentle groomed her, diva eventually rolled onto her side, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

n.name... luci
age... eight years
gender... stallion
character page... page 5
feeling... bored
tags... open

{ that's fine, he might just be a bit touch and go to start with, but the he'll be fine except when it comes to when the mares come into season, where he might just set limits. he's not a huge talker, so alot of his communication is through body language }
{ i'm legit trying to type.. and my cat keeps bringing me her little catnip mouse to play fetch for her xD }

lucifer watched the mare curiously as she seemed to study his every move, something he noted, it made for a good mother which she clearly seemed to be. with a gentle snort he lowered his head a fraction as he relaxed, cocking his hind leg up, further showing that he was no threat.

when the mare spoke up about his lonesome, a gentle sigh of grief left his body. the stallion lashed his tail in mild irritation. he eyed the mare carefully and when he looked at the filly his eyes soften as he remembered the blue eyes of his bay pinto colt. "i wasn't" he huffed and spoke up again "rosemary, my mare passed away a couple of days ago during her labours" his voice softened as he spoke again "our colt, passed away... as well" he half lied, though only a horse who knew him well would be able to tell. he knew if he told her he'd more or less murdered his colt, despite it being in the colt's best interest, any mare with a brain would leave, and he wouldn't blame her, so he decided it would be easier to not mention it, and he knew a mare would not question the death of a foal if the mother had passed, most would assume the foal just didn't survive the birth either.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:03 pm

[he doesn't really have anything to worry about there since Samhain is a gelding so he can't breed anyway (plus he's homosexual). Also...adorable...we have like seven or eight cats, but none of them fetch]

The blue eyed stallion moved along with her, as they headed back for home. He wasn't as quick as his crush to notice Issa was there. However, he still noticed pretty quick, and looked around. He scanned the others, and didn't see her. He made a worried sound, saying "Let's...go to the stream or river first." There were a couple bodies of water out here. The Weeping willow lake they'd just been at, the waterfall and pond. The stream was also one, and then there was a river.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio, Diva

The brown eyed mare lifted her head up and down. "Yeah, so he doesn't really have to remember there was a fire. If he was even there during the fire. I'm just glad he has a herd that cares about him, and friends to play with." She then sighed as the filly came up to them. The filly immediately started to attack Gladio, if one could call it that. Sorina had often noticed Diva seemed to like pestering others. She couldn't tell if the filly was trying to play or just really didn't like them. She scolded "Yes, don't do that. You're lucky Gladio is so nice, other horses might not put up with you. You could also seriously hurt another foal. Don't go around doing that to Yin or the others," she said.

(Going to leave this for Gladio, though I could probably take out those last couple sentences. I'll change it once Queen posts)

The brown eyed mare looked to the stallion, as he said it was beautiful too. She said "I've always liked the night and the moon. Just...when I was back at the human barn. It was safe there, even though there were predatory animals around. The humans wouldn't leave us out all night. Anyway, I have this herd for protection now, so that's nice." She then went back to staring at the waterfall. Since they were so close now, the spray was hitting them a bit, just a bit of it.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina, Morri

The blue and brown eyed colt said "Yeah, I know...I don't like the thought of them trying to eat any of us, though." He then looked to Morri as well, and looked at the other colt. He was pretty sure he'd seen Morri watching Yamina, like Morri had a crush on her.

The black stallion sighed as the mare ran off towards the two horses...He thought it was pretty normal to scold a foal. She had been kicking Gladio, after all. Horses in barns scolded each other all the time, but maybe it was different in the wild though. He hasn't actually been out here that long. Shaking his head, he watched as she nipped her daughter. Only for the filly to turn right around and kick at her too. He snorted and shook his head a couple more times. He trotted over once the mare was away from the other two. "Hey...I think they think it's normal to scold a foal even this young. At the barn I was at, mares would do the same thing. If you don't like it, though, you don't have to put up with it. We should probably keep her away from them, though. I don't want them mad at you, or you having to be upset." He said these things then hoped she didn't find any of it rude. He was trying to support her.

The colt noticed how Yin was watching him...but it didn't bother him. Yin was just watching him, not being jealous or anything. He looked to the twins, saying "I've been over by my dad. I saw you three over here, though, so I decided to come over."

The mare made a small sound as Lumina looked at her. She realized the mare had noticed her watching, and she felt nervous again. She sighed and shook her head a couple times. The mare was just so pretty, and pretty mares and handsome stallions made her nervous. She sighed again, and stepped forward a bit. She stopped where she was, then. She called out to the other mare "Hello." However, then she quickly looked away, after which she scolded herself for doing so.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: Lucille, Lucifer, Samhain (at end of post)

The red mare noticed how he watched her curiously, and she watched him right back. She let a small breath out of her mouth. She then twitched her ears a bit as she wondered what he was thinking. She reached out towards him again, when he lowered his head. She flicked her tail back and forth a couple times. She then twitched a bit as the stallion let out a sigh. She sighed herself, when he lashed his tail a bit. She worried she'd irritated him, which it seemed so. She then watched as his eyes softened when he looked at the filly. She lowered her own head a moment. She groomed at the filly a bit, then lifted her head again. She said "I...I'm so sorry to hear that...and we should probably talk about something else then."

"Unless you want to talk about it. You probably don't want to, though." She stopped when she realized she sounded like she was rambling or something. She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She then looked at him and asked "We're you...are you looking for mares? To start a herd?" she finished. She was quite willing to be the first to join his herd. Lucille would be considered the second member, then, and he would likely become her mate too when she was older. She paused as she heard a squeal and a whinny. She whipped her head about to stare at a figure in the distance. He was much bigger now, but she knew him: her son. "Samhain...Sam...Sammy!" she cried, in a whinny towards the gelding now.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ Lucifer, Samhain

The bay filly stretched out into her side now. She blinked slowly as she laid there, the gathering darkness not worrying her. She knew it wasn't completely dark yet. There was still some light there, but they should probably start searching for a safe place soon. She let a small breath escape her. She flicked her brushy little tail back and forth a couple times. She blinked when the stallion looked at her again. Lucifer, that's what he'd called himself. His gaze was soft now, and she let out a happy little sound. She then twitched a bit as a squeal and whinny came from somewhere else. She looked around a bit, then up at her mama. Lilith whispered a couple names, then whinnied another one, all the same basically.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Lilith and Lucille, Lucifer

The brown eyed young male, still considered a colt but also a gelding, trotted along. He soon smelled horses ahead. He thought one of those scents was familiar. The other two, a stallion and a filly, were certainly not familiar smells. He moved forward cautiously, until he saw them in the distance. His ears went back, then perked back up. He realized the mare in the distance had a fiery colored coat like his mother. He stepped a couple more feet. He then sucked in a breath, and realized it was her. That was his mother's scent, something he'd never forget as long as he lived. He squealed and whinnied to her, though hesitated. She had a filly, and the stallion was unfamiliar to him...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:08 pm

f.name... golden hour
age... eight years
gender... mare
breed... cob
character page... page 5
feeling... content
tags... open

gender... mare / folly
character page... page 5

panda flicked her tail as she started walking towards the stallion and her filly. in her own little world, the mare jumped slightly when hallow appeared beside her. "oh, uhm... no it's okay. i've got he-" her words were cut off when gladio seemed to scold her filly. at three weeks old, panda was not comfortable with a horse, let alone a stallion, scolding her foal. her ears flattened against her skull, and the normally peaceful mare snapped "excuse me" she muttered harshly, while not intentional or even directed at hallow, panda was not a horse you upset. yes diva may be being a difficult, but even other mares knew not to scold a foal that was not their own until the foal was much older. she stamped her hoof and quickly broke into a canter towards the trio, as she grew closer her ears couldn't possibly be flattened anymore against her neck, as she grew closer, it was clear the mare had scolded her filly as well, her ears basically vanished into her neck as she charged toward the trio. she bared her teeth at the buckskin paint mare snapping the air around the mare before spinning and kicking out at the stallion. she wasn't happy, and she really had the right to be, with a sharp squeal the stepped maybe a meter away from the mare and the stallion, panda kicked out at them twice, not much caring if she hit them, if she did, it was probably gladio, and if she did it would be his hip, and the fact she was so much smaller than him, a kick from her would not do much damage unless she were to get his face or lower limbs or ribs, but she had kicked towards his hip, the most she would do, was graze him with her hooves.

satisfied she made her point, she nipped diva again and trotted her away from the stallion. she knew she owed hallow an apology for snapping, but the little mare had a short temper when it came to her foal. she slowed to a walk when she got a good distance from gladio and sorina, her ears twitching as she listened before her eyes fell on hallow, an apologetic look on her face.

diva didn't speak much, in her defence, she was only three weeks old. when the stallion spoke to her, she payed minimal attention and continued. it wasn't until her mother came over that she instantly knew she messed up, when her dam nipped her, diva squealed and squirted forwards away from the older horses. stopping and watching her mum, more or less scolded the stallion, though diva had no real idea why. she figured it had something to do with her though. when her dam came back towards her, diva pinned her ears, squealed and kicked out at her mother when her she nipped her again before going off where ever her mum wanted her. lucky for panda, diva had exerted herself, and was now tired. when her mum settled off a small distance from hallow, the filly gave a gentle huff and pawed the ground. with a gentle huff, the filly lay down and as panda gentle groomed her, diva eventually rolled onto her side, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

panda flicked her tail as she nibbled some grass besides diva. her ears flicked back when a horse began trotting towards her, and in instinct, like any other mother with a young foal, her ears flattened and she bumped her rump up in the air slightly, however once she realised it was just hallow, her body language softened. with that being said, the moment the stallion seemed to defend the duo her ears flattened against her neck at hallow. she personally didn't care what his experience was with mares and their foals, she could remember early when she was born her mother was nothing like herself, she was laid back and didn't much care what panda did, often it meant panda got pushed over or lightly kicked by the other horses and her mum just kinda let it happen, some other mares in the herd she was in were the same, and others were very protective, and while others may see it as being dramatic, or over protective panda had had a stressful life so far, born in the wild and then the stress of being round up, separated from her herd and then stressed out by being further pushed onto a dark enclosed rectangular moving thing that took her what seemed like days away from where she lived. and while her new home had been nice and she enjoyed it, it had been stressful for the first few weeks there adjusting to her new home. and just when she had thought she had settled into a new home and was enjoying her life with the children, these strange people came in and took her away in the night. during the travel, there was an accident, the trailer had rolled onto it's side and she'd scratched up her legs, hip and shoulder. by the time the trailer door was opened, there were blue and red flashing lights all around her, and when a middle aged man in uniform opened the ramp and came in with two other people, one looked to be a vet, and helped panda out of the trailer, the rope that they had slipped through her halter as the one she had on had snapped, didn't hold her, and when the lights became brighter as she stepped out, panda had freaked out and gotten loose.

next thing she knew she was in this herd with baby diva, so diva was incredibly important to her and she unlike her mother, was a very protective mother. and as far as she was concerned it was not another horses buisness to scold her foal. she snorted a retaliation at hallow and spoke up, though agitated, her voice had returned back to it's normal calm and polite tone "my foal is my priority, i will scold her when she needs it which i have done. she is still young and i do not care what happens in the wild or where you came from, i simply won't tolerate another horse scolding her." while her words seemed harsh, the way she spoke them was like they were bouncing on clouds, they were soft and gentle, a hint of over protectiveness, but in all honesty you probably couldn't tell with how zen she was being after how she just behaved, if anything there was probably a lot of confusion at how calm she now was.

n.name... luci
age... eight years
gender... stallion
character page... page 5
feeling... bored
tags... lilith, lucile, samhain

{ i've left panda's post, but added a response for your boy, next reply won't include that though }

luci looked lilith for a moment as she spoke about, more or less restarting his herd he twitched his ears and went to speak but before he coulf respond, she was distracted by a whinny. which of course put himself on high alert, he threw his head up and stood firm on all four feet, stepping slightly inbetween the newcomer and lilith, taking a natural protective stance over the duo.

he flicked his ear back however when the mare seemed to respond to the horse, with one ear strained towards the newcomer, and the other flicking between the duo and the new horse. after a few moment, lucifer flicked his tail and picked up an elevated trot towards the new horse. as he grew closer he pinned his ears, he smelt different, not like the average stallion. his ears flicked between pinned and pricked as he bumped his nose against the strange smelling... stallion? a shrill squeal escaped his lips and he reared up striking in the horses direction before landing with a violent thud on the ground, arching his neck he blew out his nostrils and awaited the males response.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:25 pm

[thats fine. I'll just leave his blank until Queen posts again]

The blue eyed stallion moved along with her, as they headed back for home. He wasn't as quick as his crush to notice Issa was there. However, he still noticed pretty quick, and looked around. He scanned the others, and didn't see her. He made a worried sound, saying "Let's...go to the stream or river first." There were a couple bodies of water out here. The Weeping willow lake they'd just been at, the waterfall and pond. The stream was also one, and then there was a river.

(Going to leave this for Gladio, though I could probably take out those last couple sentences. I'll change it once Queen posts)

The brown eyed mare looked to the stallion, as he said it was beautiful too. She said "I've always liked the night and the moon. Just...when I was back at the human barn. It was safe there, even though there were predatory animals around. The humans wouldn't leave us out all night. Anyway, I have this herd for protection now, so that's nice." She then went back to staring at the waterfall. Since they were so close now, the spray was hitting them a bit, just a bit of it.

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual; Pandora- mate open but wants Pandora- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd, mainly Pandora and Diva though

The black stallion

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Samhain, Lucille- Tags: Lucille, Lucifer, Samhain

The red mare immediately moved to her son's defesnse, saying "Stop that...he isn't a threat to you, he's my son. He doesn't...something doesn't smell right, though...he doesn't smell like a stallion should," she commented. She bumped her muzzle against her son, taking another whiff just to make sure and yes, for sure he smelled different from Lucifer. Not his general scent, all horses had different general scents, but the smell that a stallion should have wasn't there.

"That's weird...then again, they took him from me when he was only four and a half or five months old. They said something about gelding him and giving him to their kid to start training him...and I hated those humans so much. He shouldn't have been taken, they should have given him back!" she squealed, becoming agitated now. She bumped Lucifer then bumped Samhain, saying "Samhain, Lucifer; Lucifer, Samhain; be nice," she then added, more to Lucifer since Samhain...wasn't acting like a stallion either.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ Lucifer, Samhain

The bay filly squealed as she stared up at the two adults and one that kind of looked like an adult but she could tell was still young. He had a similar general scent to her mother, but also a scent like male horses had, but somehow different from Lucifer. This only served to confuse the filly, but really everything confused her right at this age. Until some-horse would explain it to her, or try her, every single thing could confuse the little one quite easily. She stayed on the ground, not bothering to move, but kept a watchful eye on the two males, now that Lucifer was actually acting aggressive, or defensive. "Sam...ha...in," she said, sounding it out, trying to say the word which, to her, was a big word.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Lilith and Lucille, Lucifer

The brown eyed young male squealed and backed up when the stallion did that, but realized he was just being defensive. This was a mare and filly, after all, a filly Samhain had definitely never seen in his life, which only made sense. As his mother told Lucifer, he hadn't seen Lilith since he himself was four and a half or five months old. He looked to the two, saying "I...smell different because they took me away from her and they...they took away my ability to have babies. Not that I wanted any anyway, since I like boys, but they took away the ability to have babies at all. That's the best way I'm going to describe it, and yes, mama...mom, the humans call it gelding. I have no clue where they come up with their words..." He then stared down Luci a moment.

He let out a small breath and looked away as the filly squealed, and he looked down at her a short moment. She didn't seem to deem him a threat, he'd guess because of not only his scent but the way he'd reacted to Lucifer. She also seemed to trust the stallion to keep her and Lilith safe, and he assumed this was a new baby of Lilith's just judging by the fact she was with her. Still, he turned dark eyes to his mother, and asked "Who...who is this little one?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:55 pm

eventer wrote:
f.name... golden hour
age... eight years
gender... mare
breed... cob
character page... page 5
feeling... agitated then content
tags... open

gender... mare / folly
character page... page 5

panda flicked her tail as she nibbled some grass besides diva. her ears flicked back when a horse began trotting towards her, and in instinct, like any other mother with a young foal, her ears flattened and she bumped her rump up in the air slightly, however once she realised it was just hallow, her body language softened. with that being said, the moment the stallion seemed to defend the duo her ears flattened against her neck at hallow. she personally didn't care what his experience was with mares and their foals, she could remember early when she was born her mother was nothing like herself, she was laid back and didn't much care what panda did, often it meant panda got pushed over or lightly kicked by the other horses and her mum just kinda let it happen, some other mares in the herd she was in were the same, and others were very protective, and while others may see it as being dramatic, or over protective panda had had a stressful life so far, born in the wild and then the stress of being round up, separated from her herd and then stressed out by being further pushed onto a dark enclosed rectangular moving thing that took her what seemed like days away from where she lived. and while her new home had been nice and she enjoyed it, it had been stressful for the first few weeks there adjusting to her new home. and just when she had thought she had settled into a new home and was enjoying her life with the children, these strange people came in and took her away in the night. during the travel, there was an accident, the trailer had rolled onto it's side and she'd scratched up her legs, hip and shoulder. by the time the trailer door was opened, there were blue and red flashing lights all around her, and when a middle aged man in uniform opened the ramp and came in with two other people, one looked to be a vet, and helped panda out of the trailer, the rope that they had slipped through her halter as the one she had on had snapped, didn't hold her, and when the lights became brighter as she stepped out, panda had freaked out and gotten loose.

next thing she knew she was in this herd with baby diva, so diva was incredibly important to her and she unlike her mother, was a very protective mother. and as far as she was concerned it was not another horses buisness to scold her foal. she snorted a retaliation at hallow and spoke up, though agitated, her voice had returned back to it's normal calm and polite tone "my foal is my priority, i will scold her when she needs it which i have done. she is still young and i do not care what happens in the wild or where you came from, i simply won't tolerate another horse scolding her." while her words seemed harsh, the way she spoke them was like they were bouncing on clouds, they were soft and gentle, a hint of over protectiveness, but in all honesty you probably couldn't tell with how zen she was being after how she just behaved, if anything there was probably a lot of confusion at how calm she now was.

n.name... luci
age... eight years
gender... stallion
character page... page 5
feeling... agitated
tags... lilith, lucile, samhain

luci kept his ears pinned but his expression softened a touch when the younger male seemed to just back off, when lilith however came over and defended the young male, when she more or less put herself between him and the young male, he snapped at the air frustrated then rolled his eyes. however the smell of the young male needed no explanation, he had no testosterone smell on him, so it was clear he was reasonably... useless. mildly agitated by the young male, and then being told more or less what to do, he let out a sharp snort and took a few steps away from the trio to graze. when the mare did general introductions, he huffed, rolled his eyes and returned to grazing. showing minimal to no interest in being being too friendly with the geld...ing? with a huff he contemplated briefly what the weird male said, he likes other stallions... or geldings? odd, but luci honestly didn't care. not really at least.

he glanced down at the filly as she pronounced the males name, and he smirked for a moment before he continued to graze. with a soft sigh he returned to grazing, keeping a watchful eye on the trio just incase, for now he had no so called 'claim' over the mare, the recent loss of his mare made him attach himself to the pair quite quickly, which made him protective over her. he just wasn't foolish enough to make that too obvious.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me