RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Needs people.)

Postby sewedoatmeal » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:09 am

((dont feel obligated, mentions may just be because theyre near by))

Elle|2 yr F| Starlight hunter | tags open | mentions Tide
-------------------------------------------
Have you ever had a terrible feeling that followed you even to the dream world?
There in the treeline, a shadow bulged and throbbed. The sun set to her left, it sank quickly, sliced by a horizon miles away. Even in the cold snap of autumn, it was warm. The breeze washed her like the sun should have, yet the sun gave her no warmth here. She panted, her tail tucked anxiously beneath her, her haunches shrank her to the ground. Helpless, the shadow followed her everywhere. The snarls and echoes of battle and chase shot up her nerves, causing a very subtle shake in her joints. Eyes seemed to glisten just outside of the black hole before her, her eyes zeroed only on the breathing mass, and before she could jolt alert, fangs devoured her whole.
She must have been sleeping on her side, because whipping her head straight up gave her a frightful pain down into her shoulder blades. She'd let out a quick yelp and in her grog spotted Tide as her aggressor. Her chest and eyes swelled simultaneously. The fear was fleeting, though. The warm breeze was actually the still warmth at the den site. She pinned her ears and swung her head away, muttering a very quiet "Sorry" under her breath. As the waking world became more clear to her, she was soothed by the thought of once again being in a pack. It had been a year or so since she knew the comfort of having a family, of knowing a full belly.

Kaija|2 yr M| Redmoon hunter | tags open | mentions None
==========================================

Kaija sat stoic, staring off into the distance. His eyes locked on for movement. Yet, there was nothing. Not even a breeze to shake the trees. He'd been so focused since being driven from his family's pack, he'd forgotten what it was to just sit and watch. He'd been so focused on his goal for so long, there were a lot of things he forgot. "On the wayside" He muttered.
He pointed his muzzle straight to the sky and let out a long drawn sign. Though wolves can't smile, you'd swear there was a hint of one there.
sewedoatmeal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ouryu - 5 :: Zareen - 4 :: Kiri - 5

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:57 am

Ouryu :: Male :: 3y 8m :: Healer :: Starlight Pack :: ~Hati, Whisper
    Winterfat could still be gathered, he should probably -- Ouryu's head snapped up, ears pricked as he distantly heard his name being called. Near instantly he was out of his den, eyes focused on the den the voice had come from -- landing on briefly on the one how had actually called before moving past to the entrance itself. A young fighter had called him, but this was the den of one of the hunters. She'd said 'Whisper', so Ouryu could probably rely on that being his name. He frowned as he ducked his head and entered the den, able to tell from scent alone that the hunter was sick. Why hadn't he already come to him for this, he wondered.

Zareen :: Female :: 1y 4m :: Hunter :: Starlight Pack :: ~Skoll
    That wasn't too bad, if they weren't going to spend more than an hour or two waiting. She could do that. Easy. Not a problem. Her ears pricked up as they closed in on their goal and Skoll spoke again, sniffing to try and pick up the scent that he had. She was pretty sure she could pick the beaver scent out among all the others. "So it's nearby then?" She asked, doing her best to keep her voice down while also focusing on staying down herself and keeping her balance now that they were moving slower. So many things to manage! Ambush hunting was so much harder than chasing.

Kiri :: Female ::4y 1m :: Fighter :: Red Moon Pack :: ~Raunaum
    This was why Kiri didn't understand most of the things that came with pack life -- they literally just admitted that they could be dumb about things. "Is it really civility if either side will jump to violence at the drop of a pine needle?" Kiri questioned, before shaking her head with a sigh. "Nevermind, just ignore me. Still adjusting, and all that. After all, I'd be out of a job otherwise, wouldn't I? Wouldn't want that! I'd be bored." She didn't really want an answer. She suspected it would just leave her with many more questions about all of this. Maybe she wasn't cut out for pack life. She'd only requested entrance to the pack in the first place out of some... duty, she supposed? Her mother had spoken so fondly of her time in her birth pack.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:24 am

Whisper-male-crush: Hati-Starlight pack Tags: none

The black and white wolf was still, but breathing

Rusted-male-crush: too old- Redmoon tags: Ouryu

He wasn't doing much except watching ouryu. He coughed occasionally.

Daisy-female- crush: too young-Starlight. Tags: Rusted

Looks at Rusted, her face worried.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:02 pm

RedMoon

Jessie- f- 4 y- Hunter- wants alpha female- Demi pan- crush: Liberty- mate: wants Liberty- skills: running, chasing things, storytelling, hunting, swimming, caring for pups- Tags: Liberty

The darker ears and darker tipped tail moved a couple more times. She stopped her tail, but the reddish brown she wolf let her ears perk. She twitched her nose, sniffing the air a bit. She then shook her head, brown eyes focused on her alpha. She nodded as he said Gauge would stay here. She glanced to the other female a moment, seeing her looking around. She then shook her head, and glanced to him again. She said "That's fine, they could use the help." She smiled a wolfish smile at the nod he gave. It seemed to be a thank you, and she dipped her head a moment. She smiled, more to herself than anything. She then quickly shook her head, and made a small sound of sorts.

She quickly raised her head as her alpha, and crush, continued to speak. "I can definitely lead the way," she said to him. "Where is Blaze at, though?" she asked. She'd thought he'd said Blaze was going to be going with the both of them on this hunt as well.

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Elkan- mate: open- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Elkan and Daisy, Rusted

The blue-green eyed reddish-brown wolf glanced to the elder. They made a small sound and nodded at him, saying "I'll get you some water." They winced a bit when the other began hacking coughs then. He glanced to Daisy, then to Elkan. "All I can do for now is get him some water. We need him to be able to calm the coughing long enough to try talking to me. I need him to tell me how bad he believes it is. If the water is all he needs, then I don't need to use any herbs, but I may need to give him herbs..." They stopped talking and headed off. They got the water, bringing it back (on wood or a rock or something.) They set the water in front of Rusted. "Do you need help drinking it?" they asked, another yes or no question.

-Gauge-

-waiting for other post-

Starlight

Kikui- m- 10 y- elder- homosexual and romantic, maybe polyamorous- crush: open if anyone wants- mate: had one, open again- skills: storytelling and watching over pups- Tags

The still handsome aging male looked around a moment, and shook his head. The black-phase wolf twitched his ears. He twitched his nose a bit as well, or whatever noses did. It just happened randomly, especially when smelling something. Shaking his head, he wondered if he could find any wolf to talk to. He wanted something to do that day. He let a breath escape him...Then he glanced around once more, and let a smile touch his lips, thinking of his own family.

Wolfcry- genderfluid- 1 y- young warrior/fighter- crush: maybe Foxleap, two or three others- mate: too young- skills: running, jumping, fighting though still learning, sure footed- Tags: Foxleap

The white muzzled shadowy one nodded. They made a small sound when her leg buckled...however, she continued to go forward. They both made it back to the camp soon enough. "Do you want to go to the healer, or just rest?" they asked.

-Kairo-

-waiting for other post...-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

°•.006.•° Raunaum + Elkan & Skoll + Hati

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:47 pm

☄. *. ⋆RaunaumThe Commander
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄4y|Enbay|Red Moon Pack|Beta|tagged; Kiri ►

indentationThey snorted, and shook their head but decided to not answer as Kiri requested. That pretty much ended the conversation, at least for that stretch of the patrol. Coming to a stop as the almost merged scent of Red Moon and Starlight pack wafted into their nose. Well we're almost there now. Hopefully, there wouldn't be any trouble. The dames tail waved with anticipation, before once again starting up a conversation. "I don't think you'd be fully out of a job, though it would be a lot more boring." Raunaum started, speaking softly. "We aren't the only predators out here, so there are other dangers to look out for. We're just lucky that we don't have to deal with them too often." They said with an amused hum, as they padded forward the near-perfect line they'd been walking in curving as the lupine came up to the edge of the border.

EllkanThe Flirt
◄6y|male|Red Moon|Fighter|tagged; Rusted, Maison & Daisy ►

indentationUnease settled in his stomach, is this just old age catching up to him or is this more? Elkan wasn't sure what to do but continued grooming that older wolf as it felt like he was getting smoothing done. Hopefully he just needs some water. Elkan thought as Maison returned with something that Rusted could drink from. Glancing at Daisy, he gave her a worried look, wondering if he should send her away, to go play with Eros or something. I'm not her parent though. He thought, but she's also only three months old. Mentally groaning he returned his attention to Rusted, returning to his grooming.

☾ ⋆*・゚SkollThe Sarcastic
◄3y|Male|Starlight Pack|Lead Hunter|tagged; Zareen ►

indentationHe glanced at the young huntress and gave a wolfish shrug, "it's been here within the last few hours at the very least. It could be back in the water or out chomping on another tree. But we'll see." He whispered back, as he settled down on his belly, laying his head onto his paws. While he look quite relaxed, the male's ears were twitching at every noise and his nose flared every few moments scenting the air. "What we want to do, if and when it gets here is wait until it's a fair distance away from the river. After that, we can ambush it. If it gets into the river, we've lost it." And we'll go after that mule deer. He added silently, after speaking his part. Skoll glanced at the she-wolf and hummed, "Feel free to lay down and relax for a bit, just be prepared." He offered, noting how her balance seemed slightly off. Troublesome with only three legs, but it'll make her strong when it's over.

☾⋆*・゚HatiThe Bored
◄2y|female|Starlight Pack|Fighter|tagged; Whisper & Ouyru ►

indentation Nearly sighing in relief as Ouyru came in the she-wolf took a step back to give him more room. "I'm not sure what happened, he's obviously sick. I heard him coughing and some strange scrambling afterward. When I came to investigate I just found him like this." Hati told the healer, frowning. She wasn't all that sure she wanted to touch the sickly male, she didn't want to get sick. Skoll would scold me if I got sick. She thought with an amused huff, before returning to the situation at hand.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:53 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: open | tags: Dante, Tide
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny nodded as Dante said his morning was outstanding, she wouldn't expect anything else from her lead fighter. He was always one to look on the more optimistic side of things and Destiny appreciated that "I'm doing well so far. Working on more ideas to keep our borders secure. I'm honestly always worried about them. It's easy to lose sleep over the safety of your pack" she mentioned quietly. She opened her mouth to elaborate to one of her most trusted pack members when she shook her head, clearing her head to greet Tide as he approached. "Thank you for joining us, I wanted to speak with you and Dante regarding a plan to make sure our borders are extra secure. I had a nightmare the other night about the RedMoon Pack somehow breaking past it and getting into camp" she admitted, her eyes shifting to look at the ground for a moment as if she was embarrassed to release that information. Looking back up at her lead fighter and Beta she spoke again, "This pack is my top priority. Without our guarantee of safety and security we are nothing. I have already decided to step out of camp later this evening after the patrols and see where we need more touchups. Do either of you think that is a bad idea? Or do either of you have an alternate idea?"

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: open | tags: Liberty, Jessie
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Blaze's eyes landed on Liberty and Jessie, he figured they were ironing out further details of the hunting patrol they would embark on. Deciding they would probably be leaving camp sooner, realizing he would have to socialize with the wolves on the hunt, he figured he should "rip the scab" off ahead of time. Maybe they would think he was terrible in conversation and tell him to patrol the border - likely not. But the hope was there. Blaze shook out his pelt and began walking towards where his Alpha and the hunter were currently. He approached slowly, not trying to impede on their conversation, as he came closer he stood an appropriate distance to where he could be involved in conversation, but not evesdropping or butting into the current one. He slowly sat down, his ears and eyes flicking to keep a silent watch on the camp.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (full)

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:04 am

Starlight Pack
Mikage - male - homo - crush open - hunter - tags: open
The cream-white male hunter was still sleeping at the hunter's den, unaware that the next day was already being started.

Hakuren - male - demi - crush open - hunter - tags: open
He decided to be practical and used all morning to find some prey to hunt. He managed to catch a very good-sized hare which he bought for the pups and now he walked back to the woods to find the other prey he was able to catch, but could not bring back to camp together with the hare. He was found a very únlucky willow grouse who just didn't see him coming.

Scythe - female - bi - crush open - healer - tags: Hati, Whisper, Oyryu
She was out by herself collecting some herbs and leaves she noticed they had not so many. She took her time outside of the camp as she enjoyed the peacefulness even if it was snowing, it didn't really bother her that much, but to make the finding harder as she has to trust her sense of smell and herb place knowledge more than her eyes. She took as much of those leaves as she could find there and made them back to camp her eyes looking toward the little group around the other healer Qyryu "So what's going on in here?" she asked gently looking at the wolves before looking at Whisper.

Yomi - female - demi - crush open - pup - tags: open (with Kuroi)
She stayed near the pup's den, finishing the small hare Hakuren was bought for her and Kuroi to share together. She perked her ears toward the coughing which belonged to the pack's elderly wolf Rusted there. She didn't know what was wrong with the male elder, but she heard that any sickness in wintertime could be dangerous for young and older wolves.

Kuroi - female - bi/ lesbian - crush open - pup - tags: open (With Yomi)
She took a bite of the hare which was bough to them. Her eyes looked toward Yomi when she turned to look at the small group near the elder Rusted.

Redmoon Pack
Castor - male - demi/ a - crush open - lead hunter - tags: open
The red-brown wolf jumped out of its nest after realizing that there were not many left in the den. He felt rather disappointed and embarrassed that once again he was sleeping maybe way too long. As a lead hunter, he could be up early and take the hunters to hunt, but likely most of the hunters were already out, so if that was the case he still needed to do his part of feeding the pack, meaning that he could eventually go out to hunt himself.

Labrador - male - questioining - crush open - hunter - tags: open
The white hunter sat under a large tree, which somewhat covered him in the falling snow. He didn't really like winter as the forest seemed so empty and boring, nothing more than snow after snow. The coldness itself isn't bothering him, except if it was not raining at the same time. Sighing he looked to the way of the camp, wondering if he could go hunting or something to pass his day and he was feeling a little bit hungry. He was not being eaten after yesterday evening.

Hyuuga - male - homo - crush open - warrior - tags: open
He blinked his eyes open at his warm nest, watching the white world showing outside of the warrior's den. The snow and the coldness didn't really encourage him to go out of the den. It's not like he had anything to do anyways so why not sleep a little longer, he could do a patrol around the territory later on.

Freya - female - demi/hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: open (With Chi)
She left the camp together with her twin sister, which maybe was not the wisest decision for the two still young hunters to do as there had still danger in the woods. The wintertime was stressful for all animals and especially other predators can be surprisingly aggressive when hungry. Even a much smaller fox could go against a wolf if it has the chance for that. Sniffing the air, she didn't smell any prey so far but saw lynx paw steps at the snow.

Chi - female - hetero - crush open - hunter - tags: open (with Freya)
She followed after her little bit bigger twin sister Freya, iúnlike her Freya was pretty good at hunting and she may be counted her little too much to find some prey to them to catch.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:24 am

Dante

Tagged: Destiny, Tide, Rank: Starlight Lead Fighter

He listened quietly nodding his head in agreement with her statement as Tide dropped the prey in his mouth and joined them. Her words didn't settle well Destiny shouldn't be losing sleep over these nightmares about things that will never happen. Fat chance RedMoon would do something like invade. As the alpha addressed the beta he contemplated the idea of what he could do He figured maybe fighters could go on patrols in shifts to different sections. Dante felt he had enough bodies to supplement that plan including himself. Work kept his mind empty. An empty mind doesn't think or regret.

“You shouldn't lose sleep over things that will not happen. Those mutts don't have the guts to try.” He noted stiffly feeling like he needed to defend the integrity of the packs already in place measures besides something as simple as a trust system.

Listening again he tilted his head, surely she didn't think that he or the beta would be fine with her going by herself without a fighter. He hadn’t known tide for long and wanted to see how he would handle this situation he was also sure Tide probably wouldn't appreciate a lower rank speaking out before him. He played good boy while in the presence of the Alpha. He knew his place but normally didn't care he would conduct himself as he pleased later.

Liberty

Tagged: Jessie, Blaze, Rank: RedMoon Alpha

Mentions: Castor, Labrador, Kaija, Chi, Freya

His eyes scanned the she-wolf looking for confidence as she gave him the answer he wanted to hear, he was definitely sure she could. As soon as Jessie mentioned Blaze he was already sitting just behind her waiting patiently to be addressed. Liberty chuckled, “He is behind you, Jessie.” Though his face betrayed his attempt at humor with its stern look he did find it funny, if Blaze was a snake He’d Probably have bit her. The alpha was pleased that Blaze wasn't far off from camp it made this a bit easier to deal with.

He couldn’t help but think where his lead Hunter Castor had been this morning Liberty considered him to be an early riser like himself which usually meant that Castor could arrange his hunters for a hunt and be on the way without much say so from Liberty. But alas finally Castor rose from his den in thought probably wondering if hunters had been sent out this morning which the answer was no. As soon as liberty was able to set eye on him he barked loud enough for Castor to hear, “Castor! Come here Please so we may speak.”, If Castor was fine with taking control of the little hunt liberty was organizing then Blaze and himself could go on a border patrol opposite the direction that Rau and Kiri had taken. Wonderful how a plan can change when wolves appear as they should.
He knew in a way he shouted over Jessie's shoulder he needed to beg his pardon. “I beg your pardon Jessie, Castor has risen from his den. I would have him lead the hunt if he is willing.” He noted softly. He hoped that Blaze could hear him announce the change in plans that has occurred. He wondered as he waited what Chi, Freya, and Labrador were doing. It was fine if Freya was teaching Chi how to hunt but a mention of doing so would be nice. Chaotic morning. He hoped that he could just ask Castor to speak with Labrador bout joining the hunt before he left with the rest of the hunters. Liberty just had one more concern and that was Kaija he hadn't seen him yet this morning of course as it is Castor's job to locate these wolves he figured he could also just mention that he should acquire Kaija as well.

Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:23 am

A L E C K
A L E C K| male | 4 years | b r o w n | p a l e g o l d e n e y e
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lying on the ground of the healer's den, Aleck focused on counting herbs, He noted that some of the stores were running low. He twitched his ears, concentrating on the herbs. He made a mental note of how much he would have to go out and get for each pile of herbs. He had piled the herbs by identity, so sunflowers with sunflowers, poppy seeds with poppy seeds, and so on. He yawned, blinking, a bit worn out from counting many stacks of herbs.

A S P E N
A S P E N| f e male | 4 years | p u r e w h i t e | t a n i s h e y e
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Aspen rolled over as the sunlight came flowing into her irises. She squinted, turning away. She yawned, her white pelt covered with dirt from the ground. She got up onto her paws, slowly, half asleep. The white pelted wolf then went towards the prey pile in the center.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:11 pm

RedMoon

Jessie- f- 4 y- Hunter- wants alpha female- Demi pan- crush: Liberty- mate: wants Liberty- skills: running, chasing things, storytelling, hunting, swimming, caring for pups- Tags: Liberty

The darker ears and darker tipped tail moved again. She then shook her head a couple times, and nearly looked embarrassed. She glanced to where Blaze was, sitting just beyond them. She dipped her head to him, then looked to their alpha once more. Good thing Blaze wasn't a snake or something! She didn't know Liberty was thinking of that as well. She sighed and shook her head a second time. She nearly jumped when Liberty yelled over her shoulder towards Castor. She took a breath, and shook herself. "I...I'm fine, it's fine, just startled me a bit. He's the lead...so it's a good idea to have him lead the hunt," she agreed. She just hoped the other hunter would actually agree...as she didn't know if he would.

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: Elkan- mate: open- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Elkan and Daisy, Rusted

-above (waiting for Rusted and Daisy..)-

Gauge- f- 3 y- fighter/warrior- bi- crush: open- mate: open- skills: fighting, defense, running, and swimming- Tags

The pretty and slender but average height she wolf yawned a bit. Deep foresty green eyes with gold ringing the pupils looked around. She saw the others up and about already. The white foot black phase she wolf quickly stood to her paws. The white tipped tail flicked and moved a bit. Her ears and nose twitched a bit, and she craned her neck to lick the white chest patch. She then licked at other fur. She was getting any messy bits back into place, then she looked around once more.

Starlight

Kikui- m- 10 y- elder- homosexual and romantic, maybe polyamorous- crush: open if anyone wants- mate: had one, open again- skills: storytelling and watching over pups- Tags

The still handsome aging male looked around a moment, and shook his head. The black-phase wolf twitched his ears. He twitched his nose a bit as well, or whatever noses did. It just happened randomly, especially when smelling something. Shaking his head, he wondered if he could find any wolf to talk to. He wanted something to do that day. He let a breath escape him...Then he glanced around once more, and let a smile touch his lips, thinking of his own family.

Wolfcry- genderfluid- 1 y- young warrior/fighter- crush: Mikage and Hakuren, Kuroi I think too- mate: too young- skills: running, jumping, fighting though still learning, sure footed- Tags: Foxleap

The white muzzled shadowy one nodded. They made a small sound when her leg buckled...however, she continued to go forward. They both made it back to the camp soon enough. "Do you want to go to the healer, or just rest?" they asked.

Kairo- m- 6 months- pup male- homosexual- crush: was/is Eros- too young for mate- skills: hiding and playing- Tags

The pretty but somewhat handsome smaller and slender golden pup yawned. He twitched a bit in his sleep, paws kicking. The brown snouted wolf finally jerked awake. Dark brown nose and brown ears twitched a bit, the brown tipped tail flicking. Brown and blue heterochromatic eyes glanced about a moment. He missed Eros...but wouldn't tell any wolf that. He got to white toed paws, and shook himself off. Snow went flying this way and that, then he began to just wander.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me