Call of the Wild (REBOOT) Dog RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Call of the Wild (REBOOT) Dog RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:16 am

Lua- f- 3 y- Leaf den mother; wants huntress- Canadian Eskimo dog- Bi; Lexi- mate: Baxter- pups: Autumn, Amber, Summer, Storm- Tags: pups, Morgan

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous she dog smiled at the pups. Her black ears and nose moved a bit as she heard her mate. She looked to the older pups a moment. She then looked to Buck, and said "You may come in."

Summer Su f- few days- Leaf pup; wants Beta- ??? x Canadian Eskimo dog- will be bi; maybe Gemma when older- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared white pup yawned and whined a little bit. She felt her mom nudge her over a bit, and she squeaked a little.

Storm Stormy m- few days- Leaf pup; wants healer- same as Summer- will be homo; Rue maybe still, but definitely Morgan when older- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared and gray backed male pup snuggled closer to his mom. The white pup moved his little white tipped gray tail a bit.

Shai- f- 1 y 9 mo- Leaf healer trainee- husky mix- Bi; Leo- too young- too young- Tags: Leo

The white toed black dog blinked blue eyes, white tipped tail wagging. She said “Cool," then looked around. She saw Lexi, and barked "We're over here!"

Shiela- f- 3 y- Leaf huntress- Irish red and white Setter- Bi; open- open- wants pups- family: Solis- Tags

The sweet and funny but sometimes loud and wild one yawned. The white marked red dog went and laid down after that.

Edenn- m- 6 y- Leaf nursery helper- husky- homo; Adonis- open- has to adopt- Tags: Adonis

The loyal and cuddly but thunder and fire disliking one hummed. The red eared, rumped and lower tailed white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He smiled and nodded at him. "Okay, just...tell me whenever you want to hang out."

Yin- m- 11 mo- Leaf scout trainee; scout- unknown mix- homo; Rue (XD)- too young- too young and has to adopt- Yang is twin- Tags: Fish

The sweet and kind but shy and sometimes nervous one hummed. The blue and brown eyed one nodded. The black streaked forehead white young one said "I..might be hungry, I don't know. I think I am still tired thought."

Celestial Celes m- 4 y- Ubderdogs hunter- Shiloh Shepherd- homo- Katana- has to adopt- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal one blinked blue and brown eyes. He found a spot to sit, and waited for Celestial.

Yang- f- 11 mo- Underdogs healer trainee; healer- Unknown mix- bi; Dexter (XP)- too young- too young- Yin is twin- Tags

The loyal and playful but dark and cold at times female yawned. The blue eyed black she dog with a white forehead streak ate. She then heard the alpha talking. She wandered over, saying "Don't get yourselves hurt..."

Zeus- m- 5 y- Underdogs hunter- Golden Retriever- bi- mate: Metis- pups: none yet (mine will be Artemis)- sees Hades like a brother- Tags: Metis

The kind and caring but cold and cruel (at times) male blinked brown eyes. The golden male said "I mean, whenever you're ready."

Solis- m- 4 y- rogue pack thing- Irish red and white Setter- Bi- Phoenix- no pups yet- family: Shiela- Tags: Solis

The white marked red floppy eared dog sighed a bit but nodded. "Okay," he said, and was secretly happy his mate was the one training him. He hummed a canine sound as he then followed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:59 am

Buck/ Male/ Alpha mate/ leaf/ tags: Shade
Buck nods, "Let’s go then, my lady?” He says bowing in a teasing manner.

Katana/ Male/ Warrior/ Underdogs/ tags: Celestial
Katana sits next to him.

Autumn/ Male/ pup/ leaf/ tags: open
Autumn snuggled into his mother’s fur. He slept peacefully, leg twitching and kicking in his sleep every so often. He had his tongue out.

Lexi/ Female/ Healer/ Leaf/ tags: Baxter
Lexi heats Shai’s voice and approaches. “Hey, are you available? I was thinking we could train if you are?” She asks. She was a polite dog, not wanting to intrude.

Morgan/ Male/ pup/ leaf/ tags:Gemma
Morgan turns as he hears a familiar voice. “Hey, Gemma!” He greets her, bounding over. “Ooh! What?” He asks curiously.

Adonis/ Male/ Nursery helper/ Leaf/ tags: Edenn
Adonis nods, “ok” he replies with a smile.

Métis/ Female/ Hunter/ Underdogs/ tags: Zeus
Métis nods, “ok” she replies smiling widely up at her mate.

Amphitrite/ Female/ Healer/ Underdogs/ tags: open
Amphitrite was in the healer’s den counting herbs while doing a little hum and dance.

Persephone/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Underdogs/ tags: Persephone
Despoina/ Female/ Leader/ Temporary Pack/ tags: Persephone
Persephone watched in sadness as her sister walked away. She tried to call for her and tried to stop her from leaving, but guards blocked her path.

Desponia growled loudly, “YOU AREN’T MY SISTER!!!” She barked back one last time. “I THOUGHT YOU WERE, BUT I WAS WRONG! SISTERS DON’T BETRAY EACH OTHER!” She growled so loudly that it scared birds away.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:11 am

[Urry: just so I know, when do we want them to mate to have pups? Zeus and Metis I mean. Also, did we ever discuss Katana and Celestial adopting?]

Lua- f- 3 y- Leaf den mother; wants huntress- Canadian Eskimo dog- Bi; Lexi- mate: Baxter- pups: Autumn, Amber, Summer, Storm- Tags: pups, Morgan

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous she dog smiled at the pups. Her black ears and nose moved a bit as she heard her mate. She looked to the older pups a moment. She then looked to Buck, and said "You may come in."

Summer Su f- few days- Leaf pup; wants Beta- ??? x Canadian Eskimo dog- will be bi; maybe Gemma when older- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared white pup yawned and whined a little bit. She felt her mom nudge her over a bit, and she squeaked a little.

Storm Stormy m- few days- Leaf pup; wants healer- same as Summer- will be homo; Rue maybe still, but definitely Morgan when older- Lua, step dad Baxter, siblings- Tags: family

The tan eared and gray backed male pup snuggled closer to his mom. The white pup moved his little white tipped gray tail a bit.

Shai- f- 1 y 9 mo- Leaf healer trainee- husky mix- Bi; Leo- too young- too young- Tags: Leo

The white toed black dog blinked blue eyes, white tipped tail flicking. She glanced to Leo a moment, wondering if he was okay with that. She then looked to Lexi. "I think I'm free to go now, but I need to finish my food real quick."

Shiela- f- 3 y- Leaf huntress- Irish red and white Setter- Bi; open- open- wants pups- family: Solis- Tags

The sweet and funny but sometimes loud and wild one yawned. The white marked red dog went and laid down after that.

Edenn- m- 6 y- Leaf nursery helper- husky- homo; Adonis- open- has to adopt- Tags: Adonis

The loyal and cuddly but thunder and fire disliking one hummed. The red eared, rumped and lower tailed white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He said "Guess we should head back to th nursery. We have pups to watch."

Yin- m- 11 mo- Leaf scout trainee; scout- unknown mix- homo; Rue (XD)- too young- too young and has to adopt- Yang is twin- Tags: Fish

The sweet and kind but shy and sometimes nervous one hummed. The blue and brown eyed one nodded. The black streaked forehead white young one said "I..might be hungry, I don't know. I think I am still tired thought."

Celestial Celes m- 4 y- Ubderdogs hunter- Shiloh Shepherd- homo- Katana- has to adopt- Tags: Katana

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal one blinked blue and brown eyes. He pulled off some meat and gave it to Katana.

Yang- f- 11 mo- Underdogs healer trainee; healer- Unknown mix- bi; Dexter (XP)- too young- too young- Yin is twin- Tags

The loyal and playful but dark and cold at times female yawned. The blue eyed black she dog with a white forehead streak ate. She then heard the alpha talking. She wandered over, saying "Don't get yourselves hurt..."

Zeus- m- 5 y- Underdogs hunter- Golden Retriever- bi- mate: Metis- pups: none yet (mine will be Artemis)- sees Hades like a brother- Tags: Metis

The kind and caring but cold and cruel (at times) male blinked brown eyes. The golden male smiled back, and nuzzled her a bit.

Solis- m- 4 y- rogue pack thing- Irish red and white Setter- Bi- Phoenix- no pups yet- family: Shiela- Tags: Solis

The white marked red floppy eared dog sighed a bit but nodded. "Okay," he said, and was secretly happy his mate was the one training him. He hummed a canine sound as he then followed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:21 am

(Spirit: we should take this to disscusion or pm. I don't want to talk in the wrong thread)

Buck nods, "Let’s go then, my lady?” He says bowing in a teasing manner.

Katana took it. "Thank you" he replied and started to eat

Autumn snuggled into his mother’s fur. He slept peacefully, leg twitching and kicking in his sleep every so often. He had his tongue out.

Lexi nods and waits patiently for her to finish.

Morgan/ Male/ pup/ leaf/ tags: Gemma
Morgan turns as he hears a familiar voice. “Hey, Gemma!” He greets her, bounding over. “Ooh! What?” He asks curiously.

Adonis nods and starts to head back.

Métis nuzzles him. "Do you want to get something to eat?" She asks.

Amphitrite was in the healer’s den counting herbs while doing a little hum and dance.

Persephone/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Underdogs/ tags: Persephone
Despoina/ Female/ Leader/ Temporary Pack/ tags: Persephone
Persephone watched in sadness as her sister walked away. She tried to call for her and tried to stop her from leaving, but guards blocked her path.

Desponia growled loudly, “YOU AREN’T MY SISTER!!!” She barked back one last time. “I THOUGHT YOU WERE, BUT I WAS WRONG! SISTERS DON’T BETRAY EACH OTHER!” She growled so loudly that it scared birds away.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunt.er » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:19 pm

Phoenix/Male/4 years/Loner/bisexual/Mate:Solis/Tags: Solis/Location Forest
Phoenix led Solis to a rocky spot in the forest, it sure wasn't going to be easy to maneuver, there were parts where huge rock jutted up. Some spots were clear surrounded by sharp rocks, "If you don't want to try here I understand, but if you'd like to run through it I could show you first and then instruct you if you're confident enough." Phoenix was rather agile and saw the area as a challenge but didn't realize how difficult it would be for another dog who wasn't as agile him.
Apollo/Male/2 years/Loner/Hetero-asexual/Mate:Bella/Tags:Bella/Location Forest
Apollo felt a warm feeling in his chest when Bella licked his cheek but it quickly went away once she mentioned Hades, "Let's not talk about him, but yes, soon, though I'm thinking maybe we should get some new recruits, not that our little group is bad now but-" He paused trying to find the right words, "I don't want you to fight because if we lose we'll need our amazing healer to be safe, and Solis is our weak point. He's fine but a bit soft-hearted and not as strong as Phoenix and Cumin." He continued to lead Bella to the marigold.
Cumin/Male/7 years/Outcast/Hetero/Crush:Yuna(forever and always)/Tags:/Location Camp
Cumin returned to camp.
Dexter/Female/9 months/Underdogs warrior trainee/Homosexual/Tags: Shark, Hades/Location Camp
Dexter nodded towards Shark, "Come on, we better gather anyone else we need and get going... if anything happened to Persephone or the pups-" Dex shook her head, "No, we can't let anything happen." Her voice was urgent and passionate, though she thought about what would happen if Apollo got Persephone, he was rather aggressive when he was with the Underdogs. But of course he let Bella go so he couldn't be too tough, watching Hades fight Apollo would be quite useful. Dexter had a similar build to Apollo so she would be able to see what strategies to use if she ever decided to challenge Hades. She snapped back to the present, who knows, they might not catch a whiff of Apollo's scent.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:35 am

Shade/female/7 years old/Tags: Buck/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Alpha/Breed: Husky/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Mate is Buck/Pups are Fish and Leo
Shade smiled and nudged his head. She hopped down and looked around. She walked over to Fish and said, “Everything ok? Did Gemma get back home safe and sound? I heard commotion with her.”

Baxter/male/4 years old/Tags: Lexi/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Beta/Breed: Husky/Heterosexual/Mate is Lua, crush is Lexi/Step dad to Storm, Summer, Autumn, Amber
Baxter walked in and said, “I brought you something it eat. Are you doing ok? Are the pups ok?” He smiled and blinked his eyes. He set the bird down and said “ I would have come sooner, but I went to visit Lexi and give her some breakfast.” He nudged each pup and smiled warmly down at them.

Leo/male/1 year and 9 months/Tags: Shai/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Hunter Trainee/Breed: Husky/Pansexual/Crush is Shia, to young for mate/to young for pups
Leo nods and says, “Ya I should go find my trainer as well. It might do me best to work at being 5r best hunter I can be.”

Fish/female/2 years and 9 months/Tags: Yin/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Scout/Breed: Husky/Pansexual with a slight lean towards females/No crush or mate yet/No pups yet
Fish said, “Well I’ll leave you to that. See you later at training Yin.” She smiled and said, “Oh my mom, hi dad, everything is good. Gemma is doing really well and back at home safe and sound. You should thank Rue. They did a fantastic job!”

Gemma/female/3 months old/Tags: Morgan/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Pup/Breed: Pit Bull/Homosexual/To young for crush and mate/to young for pups
Gemma said puffing her chest out proudly, “I finally got to go out to the forest. It was amazing and such a great experience, but a dumb twig got in the way of my fun. They found me.”

Amber/female/a few days old/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Leaf Pack Pup/Canadian Eskimo and unknown mix/Pansexual/To young for crush and mate/To young for pups
She Squirmed and heard very faintly smelled a familiar scent! She wanted to go over to him, but Why didn’t they work as well as her mom’s Whalen she left them in the nursery? She could feel, but couldn't. She curled herself closer to her mother’s warm stomach and closer to her mother. She liked her mother’s scent. It was soothing to smell.

Hades/male/7 years old/Tags: Dexter/Location: Camp/Underdogs Alpha/Great Dane/Heterosexual/Mate is Persephone/no pups yet
Hades blinked his eyes and howled “PERSEPHONE! PERSEPHONE! Please come home! You need to come home! Where are you?!”

Shark/male/5 years old/Tags: Dexter/Location: Camp/Underdogs Lead Warrior/Mastiff/Bisexual, Demisexual/no mate or crush yet/no pups yet
He heard his name and saw Dexter and Hades next to each other. He nods not asking why and he walked over. Ah Persephone... something is always about her. As he heard him talk about killing the animal that attacked her, he thought, maybe it’s good Persephone is missing. He’s actually being leaderly again. He followed them.

Bella/female/2 years old/Tags: Cumin, Apollo/Location: Forest/Loner, former Underdogs Healer/Golden Retriever/Pansexual/Mate is Apollo/no pups yet
Nodding she said agreeing, “Your correct and no doubt he’ll use Shark and Persephone on his side to help him fight. We need strong enough dogs to help you out for that reason in particular. Your group is good, but your group needs stronger members.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:10 pm

Buck followed his mate. "That's good" He nodded at his daughter's response.

Katana took it. "Thank you" he replied and started to eat

Morgan nods, "there's always next time!" He says trying to be optimistic.

Adonis nods and starts to head back.

Métis nuzzles him. "Do you want to get something to eat?" She asks.

Persephone/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Underdogs/ tags: random male
Persephone heard her mate's howl and started to howl back, "Hades? Hades! I-" just to feel her mouth being covered by a paw. She looked up and saw a male standing there. "It's usless, he won't come for you. If he does, he's dead" He snarls in her face. He pinned her, preventing her from getting up and running. "There's nowhere for you to run" He says with a smirk.

Despoina/ Female/ Leader/ Temporary Pack/ tags: guards
Desponia ordered a few dogs to guard the border in case anyone came and tried to rescue her elder sister.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:16 pm

Lua- f- 3 y- Leaf den mother; wants huntress- Canadian Eskimo dog- Bi; Lexi- mate: Baxter- pups: Autumn, Amber, Summer, Storm- Tags: pups, Morgan and Gemma, Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous she dog smiled at the pups. Her black ears and nose moved a bit as she nodded. "Well, that was very nice of you to do. I'm fine, and as far as I know the pups are still fine too."

The tan eared white pup yawned and whined a little bit. She squirmed around trying to get to her father too, but couldn't.

The tan eared and gray backed male pup stayed up against his mom. The white pup moved his little white tipped gray tail a bit.

The white toed black dog blinked blue eyes, white tipped tail flicking. She glanced to Leo a moment, wondering if he was okay with that. She then looked to Lexi. "I think I'm free to go now, but I need to finish my food real quick."

The loyal and cuddly but thunder and fire disliking one hummed. The red eared, rumped and lower tailed white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He headed for the nursery. He found the pups, Lua, and Baxter there.

The sweet and kind but shy and sometimes nervous one hummed. The blue and brown eyed one shook his head. The black streaked forehead white young one headed for the den. He could eat later, but right now he was tired.

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal one blinked blue and brown eyes. He smiled a d said "Youre welcome," then ate too.

The loyal and playful but dark and cold at times female yawned. The blue eyed black she dog with a white forehead streak watched them go. She then went back to her food. She wondered where her trainer was.

The kind and caring but cold and cruel (at times) male blinked brown eyes. The golden male smiled and said "Sure."

Eriole- Eri- genderfluid (m)- 4 y- Underdogs hunter- Japanese dog Shepherd mix- homo; Poseidon- mate open- has to adopt, or have surrogate- Tags

The loyal and pup loving male one hummed a canine sound. Brown eyes watched Hades take a couple others out of camp. The black one, with a white forehead streak, stayed there. Their white tipped tail flicked; they were only a hunter, after all.

The white marked red floppy eared dog said "I'm with training here. It'll be fine, probably; right?" he asked. He was now seeking affirmation from his mate. That training here would be fine, that he wouldn't get hurt or anything.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:52 pm

Buck followed his mate. "That's good" He nodded at his daughter's response.

Katana ate

Morgan nods, "there's always next time!" He says trying to be optimistic.

Adonis follows

Métis smiles, “I-I think I’m ready for pups. What about you?” She asks as they walk towards the food.

Persephone/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Underdogs/ tags: random male
Persephone heard her mate's howl and started to howl back, "Hades? Hades! I-" just to feel her mouth being covered by a paw. She looked up and saw a male standing there. "It's usless, he won't come for you. If he does, he's dead" He snarls in her face. He pinned her, preventing her from getting up and running. "There's nowhere for you to run" He says with a smirk.

Despoina/ Female/ Leader/ Temporary Pack/ tags: guards
Desponia ordered a few dogs to guard the border in case anyone came and tried to rescue her elder sister.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:30 am

Lua- f- 3 y- Leaf den mother; wants huntress- Canadian Eskimo dog- Bi; Lexi- mate: Baxter- pups: Autumn, Amber, Summer, Storm- Tags: pups, Morgan and Gemma, Baxter

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous she dog smiled at the pups. Her black ears and nose moved a bit as she nodded. "Well, that was very nice of you to do. I'm fine, and as far as I know the pups are still fine too."

The tan eared white pup yawned and whined a little bit. She squirmed around trying to get to her father too, but couldn't.

The tan eared and gray backed male pup stayed up against his mom. The white pup moved his little white tipped gray tail a bit.

The white toed black dog blinked blue eyes, white tipped tail flicking. She glanced to Leo a moment, saying "Yeah." She then looked to Lexi, then Leo. "See you later," she said, and got up to go to Lexi.

The loyal and cuddly but thunder and fire disliking one hummed. The red eared, rumped and lower tailed white one blinked blue and brown eyes. He went inside the nursery. Morgan and Gemma were talking.

The sweet and kind but shy and sometimes nervous one hummed. The blue and brown eyed one shook his head. The black streaked forehead white young one headed for the den. He could eat later, but right now he was tired.

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal one blinked blue and brown eyes. -eating-

The loyal and playful but dark and cold at times female yawned. The blue eyed black she dog with a white forehead streak watched them go. She then went back to her food. She wondered where her trainer was.

The kind and caring but cold and cruel (at times) male blinked brown eyes. The golden male smiled and said "i am."

Eriole- Eri- genderfluid (m)- 4 y- Underdogs hunter- Japanese dog Shepherd mix- homo; Poseidon- mate open- has to adopt, or have surrogate- Tags

The loyal and pup loving male one hummed a canine sound. Brown eyes watched Hades take a couple others out of camp. The black one, with a white forehead streak, stayed there. Their white tipped tail flicked; they were only a hunter, after all.

The white marked red floppy eared dog said "I'm with training here. It'll be fine, probably; right?" he asked. He was now seeking affirmation from his mate. That training here would be fine, that he wouldn't get hurt or anything.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me