โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:40 am

Saturn/ Wolf/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Saturn follows

Mars/ Wolf/ Male/ 6 months/ tags: open
Mars sticks his head in the bush, โ€œfound you!โ€

Kinoma/ Orca/ Female/ 8 years/ tags: Amigo
Kinoma stops and moves her tail, keeping herself in one spot. "I-I was injured in a trap. My child didn't survive, the trap killed her" She says sadly.

Sabre/ AWD/ Female/ 4 years/ tags: open
Sabre sat in the shade of a large tree in her enclosure. She was relaxed.

Nemo/ Margay/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Nemo huddled in a corner away from the others. He didn't like interactions.

Sybil/ Iberian Lynx/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Sybil smiles, โ€œyou canโ€
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:27 pm

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio/ open
The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes caught the light of the sun from this angle. The golden eyes were closed as she relaxed. She knew her mate, Aurelio, was beside her, and purred a bit louder.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic- crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes made a small sound. "You did," he said and came out. "Okay...if we're still playing, Saturn is it next. If hes okay with that," he then said to the both of them, and looked at them.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled white seal was up on the area of the enclosure outside the water. She was sunning herself a bit. The deep brown eyes were half shut as she laid there. She then suddenly got up, and hopped back into the water.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dogs- Tags: wolves
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She closed the gate once they were back out. She then walked back to the building for the humans.

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual- crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded at him. The golden gazed one looked around, and spotted a tree a bit smaller than the rest. "Ready," he said, and took a bit of a breath. "It's brown and green, and usually tall."

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan- crush is open- no mare until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: X
The tan and white or off white female yawned then blinked. Brown ears moved, and she pawed at her forehead. Thereupon was a streak that denoted her dog bloodlines. Brown eyes blinked as she then looked about the enclosure.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:33 pm

Saturn nods, "okay"

Mars wags his tail, "Pleaseeee dad?"

Kinoma stops and moves her tail, keeping herself in one spot. "I-I was injured in a trap. My child didn't survive, the trap killed her" She says sadly.

Sybil thinks, "A Tree?"
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:40 pm

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio/ open
The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes caught the light of the sun from this angle. The golden eyes were closed as she relaxed. She knew her mate, Aurelio, was beside her, and purred a bit louder.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic- crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes smiled. "So I guess we should go hide again," he told Mars.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled white seal was up on the area of the enclosure outside the water. She was sunning herself a bit. The deep brown eyes were half shut as she laid there. She then suddenly got up, and hopped back into the water.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dogs- Tags: wolves
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She closed the gate once they were back out. She then walked back to the building for the humans.

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual- crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded at him. The golden gazed one said "Yes, but it's a specific tree."

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan- crush is open- no mare until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: X
The tan and white or off white female yawned then blinked. Brown ears moved, and she pawed at her forehead. Thereupon was a streak that denoted her dog bloodlines. Brown eyes blinked as she then looked about the enclosure.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:17 am

Saturn closes his eyes and starts counting

Mars nods and runs off

Sybil thinks, โ€œthat one?โ€ He points to a random tree
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:09 am

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes smiled. He ran off to a big rock, going under it, into a spot he'd dug out recently. He'd been hot, so he'd dug into the dirt. He'd then laid in there as a way to cool off.

The tan and brown or black Lynx looked to where he pointed. It happened to be the oddly small tree, and he said "Yes."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:17 am

Saturn finishes counting and looks aroun

Mars hides in a small groove between the wall and a bush.

Sybil eyes widen in shock, โ€œreally? I jus pointed to a random treeโ€ he says
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”โ” ๐€๐–๐€๐‘ - ๐•๐Ÿ | 002

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:27 am

๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฆ
male - 25yo - veterinarian - crush: open - tags: Angelfire & Rebel
    He headed to the feline kennel to check on the residents. Only Angelfire and Rebel seemed to be awake at the moment. Malcolm crouched down in front of the young white tiger and murmured, "Good morning, Rebel. How are you feeling today? Need some breakfast and medicine?" He glanced at the strawberry leopard who was placed in a different kennel, but he knew she was aggressive.

๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐จ
male - 6yo - tiger - mate: Giselle - tags: Giselle
    His dark orange pelt seemed to gleam in the bright, early morning light as he stretched. Aurelio sat up slightly, curling his warm body closer towards his beautiful mate, and chuffed gently to her. "Good morning. How are you feeling?"

๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฑ
female - 3yo - serval - crush: open - tags: Nemo
    She finally spotted her "victim" of the day -- a margay huddled in a corner of the enclosure. The serval had no idea what his name was, but she would boss him around. Trix sauntered up to him, her head held high. She snarled loudly at him, curling her upper lip over her sharp incisors. "Hey, freak! What's the matter with you? You look so pitiful. Are you scared? You need to run to your mommy?"

๐๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ฑ
male - 3yo - coyote - crush: open - tags: open
    He trotted around the canine enclosure, yipping greetings to the others. This was his morning routine, and he tried to stick to it as much as possible each day. After saying hello to everyone, Phoenix would wait for one of the humans to deliver breakfast. His stomach grumbled.

๐–๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
female - 8yo - dolphin - crush: open - tags: open
    She swam slow and steady laps around the aquarium, almost against the glass but not quite touching. The gentle current of the artificial waves kept her moving and swimming. Whirl watched outside the clear wall, waiting for a human to approach. Perhaps they would work on more tricks!

๐‚๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š
female - 6mo - red panda - crush: open - tags: open
    She was alone in her tree, and boredom was setting in. Cece let out a frustrated chirp. She wanted someone to play with! The young red panda sat up in her branch and scanned the enclosure, trying to find a creature. There didn't seem to be anyone available in sight.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:04 pm

The white Siberian tiger purred as she laid stretched out on her side. Her cream stripes continued to catch the light. The golden eyes glanced to her mate, and she smiled. "Pretty good, and what about you?" she then asked him.

The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes smiled. He continued to hide in his little shade spot.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan- crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dog- Tags: wolves
The five four and one twenty pound slender beauty shook out long red curls. She blinked deep brown eyes. She hummed as she headed back into the employee building. She went to her area with her dog, and sat at her desk.

The tan and brown or black Lynx nodded to the other male. "Well that happened to be the right tree," he then said.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:15 pm

Saturn looks around the enclosure.

Mars hides in a small groove between the wall and a bush.

Nemo/ Margay/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: Beatrix
Nemo looked up as someone approached him. He dipped his head, โ€œI-I mean no harm! P-please donโ€™t hurt me!โ€ He says. He places himself on the floor, showing submission.

Sybil/ Iberian Lynx/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: Orinn
Sybil nods, โ€œlucky guess eh?โ€ He chuckles.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me