🎵Song of the Moon🎵 Wolf pack rp Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 🎵Song of the Moon🎵 Wolf pack rp Accepting

Postby Ranger 9 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:32 pm

Ranger 9 wrote:- Dark Void -

Storm Runner, healer: location, camp : feeling, cheerful, professional : tagged, Meillas, Cady

"Oh, just for now, really." Storm Runner shrugged lightly, his eyes sparkling. "Kendall went out with Thordane, I think Bane followed them, and some of the hunters are already up an about. Everyone else just needs to wake up." He smiled, bright and perky, clearly an early riser himself. Storm didn't mind being alone, he'd been alone for so many moons before now anyways, and it was one of his secret favorite things, watching the camp come to life around him in the mornings.

He was about to ask Meillas about what she had planned for the day, considering asking her to accompany him on his walk later, when he spotted Cady making her way towards them. Instantly he perked up, straightening his posture and nodding to her, able to sense that she was coming to him with purpose. It wasn't much longer before she was close enough for him to spot the bites she mentioned. "Of course, if you would follow me into the den?" He replied, leading the way into the healer's den. "Stand here for me." He directed her to a clear spot and did a quick circle around her, sniffing at the bite marks. Satisfied that none were horribly deep, he picked out some water soaked moss, gently dabbing at and around each bite to clean it out. Getting in close like this gave him the opportunity to confirm they were mostly shallow. Her fur had protected her from the worst, but he was sure they stung something awful.

"There, all clean." He stepped back, satisfied, dropping the used moss off to the side to dispose of afterwards. "Honestly they should start to heal up within the day's end, and as long as you don't go rolling in anything they shouldn't get infected. If you'd like anything for pain I can give you something, but they should also stop stinging soon if they already haven't." He collected some cobwebs to drape over the few bites that were still bleeding but he wasn't really worried about any of them. "If they still bother you by the end of the day come see me or Darkflame before you go to bed." He could also check on her again tomorrow morning but he doubted the bites would get infected.

Snowfall, hunter: location, camp : feeling, relaxing once more : tagged, Liannah

Snowy smiled shyly at her lead huntress, ducking her head and tucking her nose under her front paws. "I caught a rabbit." She admitted, peeking up at her. "I'll admit, I wasn't trying too hard, I mostly wanted to enjoy the night." She confessed, giggling a little bit, feeling that strangely welcome thrill of sharing this with Liannah almost as if she were sharing a secret. And it felt like one. Back in Bear Claw she would never have been able to just go hunting for the thrill of it, to enjoy the wind in her fur and the thrill in her veins. She'd have had to follow a regimented schedule and focus singularly on the task of feeding her pack. It had felt more like a recreational sort of activity, hunting because she enjoyed it, instead of hunting so she was not yelled at.

"I'm good to go back out again though if you want me to?" Snowfall offered. Her rabbit hadn't lasted long at all and she herself hadn't eaten yet today. There were a few other hunters out already but their pack could use a good night of feasting. It was always good to keep their strength up. Especially with the threat of Bear Claw over their shoulders as always.

- Bear Claw -

Thistle, fighter: location, camp : feeling, restless : tagged, Ace

Thistle shrugged in response to Ace's comment, she herself not particularly caring if anyone else were to join or if they went alone. Mostly she just wanted to get out of camp and leave all the bad tempers behind for a little while. She noted Ace's disregard of Beast, and felt a small satisfaction seeing the alpha so obviously shunned. If only she had the courage to do so as well. But she'd not want Beast's suspicion on herself, hoping to either visit or at the very least catch sight of her brother later. It had been too long and she missed Thordane dearly. But she'd been unable to leave the night he'd stood with Kendall, and now she was worried if she tried and failed Beast's wrath would be doubled. So for now she was ready to just do her duties without complaint. "Lets get going then." She suggested, eager to leave.

Misty, pup sitter: location, camp : feeling, starting to relax : tagged, Amethyst

"Aw, come on, we pup sitters aren't all that bad." He chuckled lightly in an attempt to break the tension, rolling onto his side and nudging at her shoulder with his front paws. "Beast is a grump at the best of times." He added, feeling like he was out of earshot now that the alpha had moved away. "Best not to linger on his words too much." Misty hummed. "Just wait until there're some pups running around getting underneath paws. Then everyone will come seeking out our services." He couldn't wait for some more young ones to liven up their day to day life. While he'd be sorry for them to be born into this pack, new life was always exciting.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:28 am

[Dark void pack]
Destiny - beta fae - talking with: Blackflame
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She silently followed after the lead healer, her ears were twisting for any sounds and she lifted her nose always when thought she smelt something weird into the air. Thought being this close to the other pack's borders didn't really bother her that much as they were not trespassing and if they go so far to kill their healer just by that. Then she could not be kind at all, and there could be a war.

Justice - brute hunter - talking with: open
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was being missed to join the morning hunting patrols and thought it was his job to take something to the pack, so he left the pack to do some solo hunting for something small, like rabbits or birds, if he could have any luck to catch anything. He was not a good bird hunter, except if not some bigger birds like pheasants or ducks, and if he had plenty of luck on his side then too.

Jewel - fae lead pup sitter - talking with: Razzberry, Karper
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She narrowed her eyes "well if Beast hurt your pups just because of that, he is not the right one to be an alpha" she said to her lightly snarling. Sighing she looked at her again "but why do you care about Beast? Kendall is your alpha now and I think she has anything against your pups?" she said, giving a quick look toward Karper too.

Onyx - brute fighter - talking with: Cassius
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He looked at the camp, then toward the approving lead fighter "I can't do that? Destiny asked me to watch the camp as long she is out to help collect the herbs with Blackflame and Kendall...well she is who knows were" he said to him. He listened more what he needed to say "I already got some sleep, so I could be fine for now one," he said to him, scanning the peaceful camp once again 'this sure is boring' he thought.

[Bear claw pack]
Mystique - Lead healer fae - talking with: open
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She gave the omega a smile, but notice that she seemed to want to be alone so she left her be alone. Sighing she got back to the healer's den to have a quick check out of her herb storage, before thought to get out to collect some of the lower ones.

Comet - brute hunter - talking with: Beast, other hunters
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He shook his pelt, flicking his ears over to the alpha "...okay" he said to the Beast, his eyes looking around the other hunters "So who of you are free to go with me for a hunt?" he asked the few hunters he noticed there.

Ace - brute fighter - talking with: Thistle
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He flicked his ears over to the female fighter "I am already leaving, so hop hop Thistle, paw after paw, another way we can't get nowhere" he told her, flicking his tail as he made his way to the entrance which separated the camp from the outside world.

Amethyst - fae pup sitter - talking with: Misty
~~~~~~~~~~~~
She sighed "I am not sure about that, is it the alpha who is able to make pups in first? and he don't even have a mate. I am not sure if he is even looking for one?" she said to the another pup sitter. She shakes her head "well whatever it's not my thing to think off, he does whatever he wants to do and our job is to follow" she said silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:29 am

Mika
Mika was sleeping peacefully

Rune:
Rune walked around finding someone to talk to

Aries
Aries was stalking a rabbit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:34 am

Dark Void

Right sorry for the extreme delay, been struggling with my reply, then of course couple of real life stuff went down.

Karper Gray | Hunter | Male/Brute | 31 moons | Tags: Razzberry and Jewel
"Oh My Apologies for intruding." Noticing the quickly shot glance from the pup sitter he excused. The gray male nodded "Mad'am Razz," he started as his hind legs caught up to his front sending him into a sitting position. While Mad'am was a title he used on lead females of each role, he made an exception since it was the one that fit the most with the nickname. "I understand it must be a frightening thought to have. But I assure you Dark Void has some of the greatest-" humorously murmuring the words 'and some of the most inflated egos' with a smirk to Jewel hoping she understand his fail of a pun. "-Fighters up to date to offer. Bear Claw would be outnumbered in strength and will power. There is no way in rabbies they would consider such a stupid idea knowing it could end with their demise." he reassured the soon to be mother
"I have high doubts anyone would even be able to come near your pups with out a deathly mawling in their path. If it would make you feel safer I could set an arrangement of a bodyguard. I'm sure my brother would be glad to be of service." He offered with a light lift in his tone as he tilted his head. He understood the fear of a mother, and while he knew how to be a fighter, he found Kapro to be more fitting for this occasion.

That and surely that lazy bum wouldn't mind a job once in a while. Since he's oftenly seeking command from Kendall as the alpha, or somewhat demand of His brother, being the only 2 authorities he has submitted to without a fight, thankfully. Then again he always did take Karper's word for it, so the trust in the brothers Loyalty would help a lot. Even when he would request the Alpha's permission to assign him this role. Softly glancing over at jewel he was about to request if she could bring Razz some water, but being the gentleman he was he stood up "Would you ladies like anything to drink by a chance?" Figuring he still had time to see Liannah later in the day, so he wasn't losing anything by providing a little good manners and care to the nursery residents. He picked up a couple of barks as he was ready to head out.

Kapro | Fighter | Male/Brute | 32 moons | Tags: Thistle
The brown male kept strolling through the forest along with it's thick bushes, hearing a chirp he looked around to spot a bird he pounced opening his maw to pluck it from the sky with a chirpy yelp. Even for a fighter he made sure to make the prey's end quick and painless for their sake, rubbing his nose on it's belly as if to make amends, he picked up the now limp critter and continued on his way, finding a trunk to briefly hide it in he took a moment to roll in the dirt and dry mud to cover up his scent as a precaution.

After a while of more left right left right marching, his ears pricked up at the sound of something or someone. quickly plugging the dead bird into a hiding place he took refuge himself making sure to do it best at blending in with the environment - unsure how close the creature may be, slowly crawling closer to the bushes in the shadows he looked through one of the tiny gaps and his mouth fell into an gasp expression while the gasp itself he make sure to keep internal. It was... Thistle??

Making sure to stay completely silent and undetected, especially after the fact she wasn't alone, he observed the happening. 'Wait till Thor hear about his..' he thought to himself.

Liannah | Lead huntress | Female/Fae | 29 moons | Tags: Snowfall
"Don't worry, I'm sure the canid who ate it was very grateful regardless" she waged her lengthy tail "Well.. Why don't we go out together then?" she invited "I've been dying to get my fangs on something, and a good chase." rolling over to stretch her limbs until they popped like popcorn, Having had no meal or even a smidge of meat for a good 2 days was also a bit of a bother. "If some of our members end up bringing back some kill then we could go out under the cover of dark," she hummed thoughtfully "But there's can be the possibility we might have to go out once the parties return, taking in consideration that it is early spring so the prey may not be populating as rapidly. For now we'll wait and see how things go." Her tailed curled toward her back before settling back down, something that usually happened when she was; happy, relaxed, or thoughtful.
"Taking in account that 2 to 4 of our fighter's including The alpha are out and about right now, someone's gotta keep watch of the territory" she giggled in a playful snort.

Meillas | huntress | Female/Fae | 30 moons | Tags: Storm Runner
Smiling Meillas let out a little-soft giggle at the wake up comment. He had a point however, a big part of the pack was already up and about while a few were still deeply unconscious sleeping in. About to speak up in the conversation - she quickly closed her parted lips, as he hair tuff fell down a little covering her eye halfway, when she noticed a pack-member approaching.

Admittingly she felt a little disappointed at the timing internally, but she didn't blame them nor anyone for that matter. Things happen, and this also gave her opportunity to see a healer in work. But that sudden shyness returned again, so she stayed behind watching Storm lead Cady into the den. Quietly approaching the entrance a moment after she observed his work in curiosity and fascination - having never seen how it's done. But deciding to let him do his work in peace, so instead she figured to fetch some refreshments for him under the assumption he hadn't visited the watering hole yet or in a while.
Turning on her tail she quietly trotted away grabbing a shapely bark by a tree 'This might work' she thought, her tail elegantly swaying with each step, she carefully crept down to the water hole doing her best to hold her footing.

Last bumped by ThousandSounds on Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:34 am.
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me