๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:21 am

โ™žElonโตThe Player
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„3 Years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; open โ–บ
    indentation Surging to his feet, the male felt the fur along his spine stand on end as the male watched Chemical pad into view. The male's relationship with the female had always been tense as he saw it. For the longest time, he'd never known why the she-wolf rubbed him the wrong way. At least until he realized the same look she gave Beowulf, he often got from the females he flirted with. After that, he'd rather decided that he'd like to rip the she-wolf apart, and had abruptly stopped flirting with her. Elon watched her as she got closer to the cave, and began to pace. Eyeing her distrustfully. With the challenge in just a few days, and the announcement of Jelena's betrothal. Things are going to be tense.
    indentation The male sighed. How is this my life. His gaze snapped to Beowulf as he burst out of some foliage, and seemingly didn't notice Chemical. Returning the other wolves nod in silent greeting, his ears perked as the alpha then called the high ranks into a meeting. "What could that be about?" Elon mumbled under his breath.

โ†AvinaโตThe Black Hearted
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; Link, Brisbane & Cessna โ–บ
    indentationChoking down a laugh, Avina simply just raised an whiskered eyebrow at the older males response. It was something she hadn't noticed before, but apparently, Cessna couldn't lie to save his own fur. She frowned momentarily. Or maybe just in this instance since it's so obvious. The she-wolf's eyes narrowed at the males not so stubble offer. Tilting her head in thought, glancing between the two. Well, it's not like Cessna would lose. As far as I know, Link's got little to no training. But he could always surprise me. Her gaze snapped over to Brisbane for a moment, before she locked eyes with Cessna and then Link.
    indentation "Alright, I'll allow it." She barked, before adding. "So Link, it seems that you'll be Sparring Cessna. It'll probably be better this way. make it so I can catch what you need to work on." Frowning for a heart-beat the she-wolf shook her head. Sound's like I've already made a decision. "Of course, that's if you impress me." She added as an afterthought, glancing at Brisbane once more and inviting her over with a flick of her tail.

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; Open โ–บ
    indentation The male frowned, nose down to the ground as he reached the Dead Stream. The scent of blood from downstream caught his attention, as worry niggled at his stomach. Had Chemical run into a bear or a loner? The male didn't know what was worse, the fact that he didn't know if his pack-mate was dead or injured, or the great joy he took out of thinking that the female might be unable to fight in three days. Speeding up the male darted around the many obstacles like rocks, trees, and rotting logs that dotted the area. When he got to the area where the scent of blood permeated, he skidded to a stop, eyes lashing about the place wildly. Not seeing a body or any obvious signs of a struggle the male's frown deepened.
    indentation He turned, deciding that he might as well head back to camp when the scent of a rabbit caught his attention. What intrigued him the most was the fact that the scent of blood and death was mixed in with the rabbit's scent. Irritation bubbled in his gut, but ignored it, continuing to head back to camp. She obviously doesn't want to be found. Groaning the male picked up his pace, deciding that he might as well meet up with the pack beta's, leads, and healer. Pausing at the entrance of the cave that the pack called home, he glanced at Elon. Nodding a silent greeting before padding in, panting a little. "Jason, Kiba, Soren, Please meet me in my den, for a meeting." The male called out as he padded in the direction of the den he and his mate shared.

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Luna โ–บ
    indentation Rapidly the male blinked as he processed that, before frowning. "Four more years. Are you sure? Aren't you already six years old though?" Whas retirement age that far away? The male honestly didn't know that, and it wasn't like he'd asked or it came up in conversation often. Shaking his head from side to side the male sighed"I've ..." He paused, not quite sure what to say. "I'm okay, all things considered." With a sigh he sat down ears flickering about nervously. "I'm just not that good at making conversation, you know. Socially awkward, at least according to what Avina said."
    indentation He paused then smiled softly and whispered, "Though it's not like she has much room to talk. She is just as bad as me. She just does it on purpose." Tanais was pretty sure the only wolves that Avina even semi-relaxed around or was kind to be either him or her fighters. Everyone else - aside from the packs alpha's, and beta's just sort of got cold one or two-word answers. At least as far as he could tell.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; Open โ–บ
    indentation The two grappled, teeth snapping at unprotected throats. Her hind paws stabbing at the male's soft belly, but it wasn't doing anything for her. Jelena could only watch in horror as the male's teeth wrapped around her throat. She had rarely ever gotten into this position before, and mostly only in training. Usually, it was only just Kiba or her father that got their teeth around her throat. Well, it was how they normally beat her at a spar, but some more experienced fighters often tired it with her, though she felt like she was able to do more to get out of it. Body freezing as the male growled lowly, widening his stance, angling himself so he could look her in the eye.
    indentation A thought came to her just in time. Bunching up her muscles in her hind legs the she-wolf kicked out with both paws at the same time, effectively kicking him off of her. She gasped, as she sucked air into her screaming lungs, before lunging forward once more towards the dazed male, who had hit his head on a nearby rock. The sound of flesh tearing followed by a screech sounded. Jelena spat out the bit of ear she'd torn off and snarled. "Leave here! Never come back, or it'll be more than your ear we take!" Jelena watched with elation as the male quickly bolted away, tail tucked between his legs. She panted, exhausted. Time to head home. The lupine thought as she started to trudge back to camp.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:48 am

Jason/4/Male/Dark Moon Beta Male/Crush: Open/Tags: Beowulf, Kiva and Soren
Jason snapped his head in the direction his apps was in and nodded standing. He wondered what was up, usually the alpha was chill and let him do as he pleased. It must be serious. He pads into his alphas den and sits to his right waiting for the others.

Opall/4/Female/Dark Moon Mother/Mate: Dakota/Tags: Dakota
Opall smiled hearing his question and laughing at how excited he was to be able to feel his pups moving around. Reminds her when they were younger and she would pester him after his workday. "when they move, I feel 4. But lately I've only felt 2 and that scares me...." she said to her mate her eyes showing a worried concern.

Luna/6/Female/Blue Rock Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Tanais
Luna chuckled "Yes, Tanais. Retirement age is 10 years." she said cooly. "but hopefully I can put in a plea deal with the alpha and get an early retirement." she said quietly. She heard what the make said and smiled softly "the socially awkward thing will get better, dear. I used to be like you. Then I stopped caring about what others thought and started speaking freely." she said chuckling at the Avina bit.

Link/4/Male/Blue Rock Omega (wants to earn fighter)/Crush: Open/Tags: Avina, Brisbane, Cessna
Link looked at Cessna and bowed his head slightly showing he accepted the spar with Cessna instead. "thank you for the chance Avina, and thank you for the spar offer, Cessna." he said with utmost respect and it socked him. What was happening to him? "Whenever ready" he said and waited.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fortissimo » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:16 pm

( sorry for the lackluster posts, i'm pretty rusty with rping wolves :oops: )

๐๐„๐๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐€
blue rock | fighter | location: camp | tags: anubis | mentions: kaworu kind of??

Penthe left the comfort of her den just as the sun was reaching its peak in the sky; normally, she was never the type to sleep in until noon, but apparently she had been so tired last night that today proved to be an exception. It was honestly embarrassing, and she was mentally kicking herself for missing what could have been a productive morning. Well, no time like the present! She never knew when the Dark Moon Pack would strike next, and she had to be prepared in case they had something tricky up their sleeves like an ambush.

As she took her time to get her bearings and see what was going on around camp - maybe she could volunteer for a patrol... or something - Penthe's pale eyes settled on the familiar black pelt of Anubis, who seemed to have just returned from an outing. Normally she didn't care what her packmates got up to in their free time, let alone the higher-ups, but this case was an anomaly because she swore she could pick up the pungent smell of a Dark Moon wolf from him. Had he encountered someone from the other pack trespassing and chased them off? It seemed like the most logical conclusion and besides, that was definitely something that should be reported to Brisbane; even if it was just one wolf, it could be interpreted as an act of aggression, especially considering the ongoing and seemingly never-ending conflict between packs.

Penthe debated with herself for a moment โ€” was one smell really worth bothering the beta male, of all wolves, over? He surely would have a busy day ahead of him. Well, whatever. It didn't hurt to ask, and she was never one to dilly-dally. Walking up to him, she dipped her head and lowered her tail to convey a respectful greeting. "Hello Anubis. By any chance, did you run into some Dark Moon wolves on our territory recently?" Surely the answer was yes. She'd have to be more cautious, then, if their rival pack was getting to be so bold.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐’๐Ž๐‘๐„๐
dark moon | healer | location: camp โ€” alpha's den | tags: beowulf, jason, kiba | mentions: ravenna

Having spent most of his morning inside his den after the pack meeting, Soren kept busy by checking and double-checking the herb stocks, keeping his mind off of the news that the alphas had disclosed. The engagement was a fine idea, at least in his opinion; if it meant peace at last, he wasn't going to complain! No more having to fix up injuries from a squabble with the Blue Rock wolves would be a dream come true. That said, he had a dreadful feeling that not all of his packmates were of the same mindset, and he was really just hoping that no one would do anything stupid in response to the announcement.

Anyway, that brought him to the task at hand: taking inventory. It was a repetitive and menial task, especially considering that most of his packmates seemed to be in fine condition, but Soren wanted to be sure he was prepared for anything. With the crisp arrival of autumn, which he saw less as a season of its own so much as a precursor to the most dreaded season of all for healers (winter truly could be a cruel mistress), most of the medicine that they kept would no longer be growing as abundantly as before. It hadn't gotten too cold just yet, so maybe he could afford to go out today with Ravenna and gather some more supplies. A boring job, to be sure, but a necessary one.

Just as he began creating a mental checklist of what to keep an eye out for, Soren's ears twitched at the call of his name โ€” from the alpha no less! Beowulf had also requested the presence of some other highly ranked wolves, so Soren had a feeling this was going to be important. And so soon after the announcement of the engagement, too. Oh well. It's not like the herbs were going anywhere... probably. Wasting no more time, he left his den and headed straight for the alpha's den. As he entered, he immediately lowered his head in deference to Beowulf and Jason, as he saw that the beta was already there. With that out of the way, Soren took a seat, waiting patiently for the alpha to get to whatever he needed to say. Part of him honestly wanted to interrupt the silence and blurt out what everyone was probably wondering - what's going on? What's the meeting for? - but he didn't want to come across as insensitive!
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:33 pm

Chemical=Omega-Dark Moon
Chemical lay in between stalagmites as she peacefully sleeps. The sun was just peeking behind clouds creating a relatively warm day.
Chemical was in a dreamless sleep, she doesn't have dreams often, but when she does nightmares occur. The flashback to the attack on camp that resulted in her friend's and her mother's death. minutes passed, awoken by a loud thud from deep inside the cave. Chemical lifted her tired head and looked toward the noise. Of course she got up and went to investigate, She carefully stepped along the cave ground. She hated getting her paws wet, that another reason she didn't want to live around Blue Rock camp. " imagine living in a swamp, suckers" Chemical whispered under her breath. First meeting Chemical, you may think she is prejudges, which she is not. She doesn't judge a wolf from which pack they live in. Its when the take pride from living in Blue Rock that gets on her nerves.
The omega herd the thud again. She tilted her head up to see a large bat looking down at her. " Hmm, how can a thing like you make a noise like that". Te she-wolf said. Chemical looked to her left, where more stalagmites and stalactites lay. Only to see something out of the ordinary, Shards of rock were scattered among the cave floor. The sharp edged seemed enough to cut a paw pad. Chemical decided not to do anything with this information. She kept it to herself.
Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
Kaworu was ating a dead Vole for lunch. Only then he herd a loud thud from within the cave, a wolf out of his eye going to investigate. He shrugged it off and went back to eating.
Around 10 minutes later a black wolf emerged from the depths of the cave. "Oh hi Chemical, what was it?" The curious fighter asked
"It was nothing of your concern Kaworu, just a bat" Kaworu was very confused, Why would she be so serious over a bat. Kaworu shrugged it off again and went outside, the grass beneath his paw pads felt a lot better than the hard surface of the cave.
Kaworu went back inside to go visit his co-fighter, Dakota. He wanted to see how him and his mate were doing.
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:48 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis, Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Dragon

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat once more. She seemed to potentially be trying to de stress. She turned brown eyes back to the lighter eyed female. She noticed the she wolf was completely not paying any attention to her...She snorted and rolled her eyes, wondering why she had to have a crush on her. Should she tell the she wolf? Would she want to flirt, or would she just make fun of her? She then widened her eyes when Dragon spoke of Anubis. โ€œYou...canโ€™t be serious, but...do you actually think that?โ€ She wasnโ€™t stupid... but then why had he left so quick?

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: X

The red head she wolf hummed a canine sound as she cuddled her son. Enix yawned and continued to lie against her side. She sighed as the male continued to move away...She shook her head, lying her head down and letting Jayda nurse.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: X

The pretty and small (for a male) wolf yawned a bit and stretched. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes blinked and looked around. He heaved himself to his paws, and began to walk.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/open (mentions: Odin; Soren

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and yawned. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he waited to see if Odin came for him. That was the main wolf that would train him as hunter.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she licked one tan area. She licked at some white as well, then looked around. She saw the healer, Soren, but alpha called him. She shook her head a couple times...then stood the stretch.

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: open

The brown eyed tan she wolf yawned and stretched out. She loved to laze around whenever she could, but wasnโ€™t lazy often. Brown eyes opened, and she watched the others. Her black tipped tail flicked and swept across the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

four.

Postby the wild one. » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:30 pm

๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผฎ : "๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅใ€€๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผค"
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    rank omega xxpack blue rock xx age five xx tags pandora, nymph
      it worked!

somewhat, at least. the beta had taken the bait. the seed that dragon planted bloomed into a frail sprout. all at once, dragon's demeanor shifted. her cranium lowered, ears pricked forward, and voice fell to a hushed whisper. "do you think it'd be that out of the ordinary? i mean, it does make sense.." the omega trailed, voice falling quieter as the sentence ended. over the course of time, the omega learned that lying was an art. it couldn't just consist of words spat from the mouth. it was an attitude, a behavior. a skill, some would say. of course, dragon knew anubis wasn't sneaking off with a dark moon mutt. while the sire was sneaky, it was unlikely he would go against brisbane and his family like that for a damsel. the alphess' word was law.

before she could get in another word, the omega's train of thoughts on how to further convince pandora were interrupted. dragon lifted her head, audits momentarily pulled back as she looked at the healer who had arrived. when she spoke, dragon's ears pressed further to pin against her skull. just as dragon got the ball rolling, nymph decided to step in. great. dragon had no previous qualms with the she-wolf, aside from nymph calling her on some of her little 'stories'. "find any especially good leaves lately?" the omega hissed, her sharp gaze moving quickly to nymph. "i heard those are great for a bad attitude, maybe you should try them!" she chose to ignore the question, it served her no purpose to answer. of course dragon was at it again.

when wasn't she?
the wild one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

edited my layout, wasn't happy with it.

Postby vervainium » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:58 am

๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผต๏ผข๏ผฉ๏ผณ
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โ”€โ”€ male โ”€โ”€ six years old โ”€โ”€ blue rock beta โ”€โ”€ no offspring or mateโ”€โ”€tags ;; penthe
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      anubis would find it quite puzzling that the dark moon wolf put up no fight. was he really a dark moon at all? he really would expect some backlash from kaworu, for no other reason than anubis thought bad of his pack. he usually lumped all of them together, and hated them all equally, and expecting them all to act as though they were violent ready to kill at any opportunityโ€ฆ maybe anubis had been wrong? the dark pelted wolf shook his head, there was no reason for him to allow such thoughts to intermingle within. he was sure that kaworu would mention their little encounter to his alpha and gloat about how he โ€˜chased away a blue rock wolf.โ€™ the thought almost made anubis cackle.

anubisโ€™ golden eyes followed the flowing movement of wolves that entered his view upon stepping back into the blue rock camp. his eyes settled on one, however; penthesilea. one of the packs many fighters, approaching him. anubis would narrow his gaze onto her and almost question why she could possibly have any reason to come up to him. he was popular with the fighters today, it would seem. still, he cleared his throat and prepared to speak to her, nevertheless.

anubis would almost pull back at pentheโ€™s question in shock, having a couple of questions for himself; a) how would she know? and b), why was it any of her business? it never occurred to him - despite the fact that it should - that kaworuโ€™s scent might be lingering on him. he could probably smell it if he just gave in a little effort to notice, but he didnโ€™t, and he didnโ€™t think others would notice. the beta male would eventually give in; โ€œas a matter of fact i did,โ€ he admitted, not as though it was anything that would get him in trouble. he was beta, after all, and he was sure that brisbane trusted him. maybe the rest of the pack as a whole didnโ€™t, but if brisbane did, that was usually enough to get the pack to follow.

anubis would roll his shoulders before settling down his rump into the soft dirt. his eyes flickered away towards pandora, dragon, and the healer; nymph, for a brief moment before they found their way back to penthe. โ€œi chased him off rather quickly, he didnโ€™t even put up a fightโ€ฆ which both relieved me and concerned me.โ€ and it did certainly do both. anubis was obviously not a fighter, he wasnโ€™t built for that. he would build you up and tear you down with his silver tongue, but not his teeth. he was no coward of course, but he knew when to fight and when not too. โ€œi donโ€™t know what status he held but assuming everything on his posture and behavior, i would guess omega, he was quite open about his dark moon origins as well.. he didnโ€™t seem like a threat but i have no doubt he told his alpha about the encounter, so, keep a lookout, penthe,โ€

๏ผฃ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผณ๏ผฎ๏ผก
      โ”€โ”€ male โ”€โ”€ six years old โ”€โ”€ blue rock fighter โ”€โ”€ no offspring or mateโ”€โ”€tags ;; avina, link, brisbane
      what cessna did was rather risky, he knew this. to play games with avina was damn near asking for death. cessna was an extremely well trained and experienced fighter, but even he would not take his chances with avina. there used to be a part of cessna that resented her for being given the rank of lead fighter, and not himself, but his point of view changed not too long after witnessing how good of a leader she really was. some of the other fighters might not have agreed, and might have thought she was too harsh on them, but, cessna? he rather enjoyed the relentless and strenuous training. though for him, it was almost nothing, even at his age.

cessna gave his tail a wag at avinaโ€™s words and turned his attention towards the younger omega wolf. the fighter would give him a nod in response to his โ€˜thank you,โ€™ which, in cessnaโ€™s opinion, wasnโ€™t necessary, but he wouldnโ€™t dwell on that. โ€œso, link, your move first?โ€ cessna chuckled, offering to give link the upper hand, or โ€˜upper pawโ€™ if you will. again, all in cessnaโ€™s own diluted, cocky opinion.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:17 am

Zephyr | Blue Rock | Heir | Tags: Dionysus | Mentions: Brisbane, Anubis, Penthe, Pandora, Dragon, Jess

While Zephyr normally tried to give off a punctual and responsible image as Brisbaneโ€™s son, he wasโ€ฆ imperfect, to say the least. Case in point: today, wherein heโ€™d slept in until sunhigh โ€“ sunhigh! This was exceptionally uncommon for him, which really only made him feel worse, and to say that heโ€™d been a bit rattled when he awoke was an understatement. Heโ€™d had to take a moment to gather his bearings and compose himself before leaving the den - it wasnโ€™t like he was going to show himself to his packmates in a state of distress! They had enough to think about already, what with the Dark Moon Pack ever looming as a threat. Now that he was more ready to face the day, Zephyr took in a deep breath to mentally prepare himself - time to play the part of the cool, infallible heir, as ever - and then stepped out of the den heโ€™d been snoozing in.

Taking a moment to survey the camp, Zephyr blinked when he realized he couldnโ€™t find his mother amongst his packmates. Well, sheโ€™d clearly woken up early and started the day without himโ€ฆ he just hoped he wouldnโ€™t get his ears chewed off for sleeping in when next they met. He supposed he could ask the betas where Brisbane had gone off to, but both Anubis and Pandora looked presently occupied; he inwardly winced seeing that the latter was stuck with Dragon, of all wolves. Now Zephyr liked to consider himself fairly level-headed, and he liked most of his packmates well enough, but some of them just seemed to enjoy making life harder for those around them. Sad to say that the obnoxious omega tended to fit into that category, and that was not exactly a well-kept secret around the pack. So today, it seemed that Pandora was Dragonโ€™s first victim. From where he stood, Zephyr thought he picked up the last words spoken by Nymph, and he found himself glad that she was there to handle the situation. It took a truly brave wolf to stand in front of Dragon and honestly call her out on her, well, hogwash. Zephyr was glad he did not have to be that wolf today. Had he known that they had just been gossiping about Anubis, who was a little ways off talking to Penthesilea, Zephyr surely would have found the whole situation tragically amusingโ€ฆ surely the beta had other things to do besides sit around and entertain gossip, after all. Instead, though, he simply breezed past them as he spotted Dionysus sitting alone. He had to hand it to the hunter - regardless of the occasion or the weather, Dionysus always seemed to look good. If only Zephyr had the talent of looking so effortlessly amazing all the time.

โ€Dionysus! Hello! Lovely day weโ€™re having today, isnโ€™t it?โ€ Sure, it was a bit cloudy today, but that simply seemed like the polite thing to say. Who would want to start a conversation with โ€˜Ugh, how dreary the weather is!โ€™ anyway? Not missing a beat, Zephyr pressed on, โ€By the by, have you seen my mother? Oh, and do you know if Jess has been seen to yet?โ€ As the only mother at the time, Zephyr always liked to make sure that said ginger-and-gray wolf was getting her fair share.
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:49 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis, Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Dragon, Nymph

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat once more. She turned brown eyes back to the lighter eyed female. She noticed how the she wolfโ€™s whole demeanor changed. She sighed a bit, and shook her head a couple times. She began to think about how maybe it was true...She then looked up quickly as she heard yet another she wolf.

She noted that it was Nymph, and dipped her head to the healer. She said โ€œGood day Nymph,โ€ then glanced to Dragon. She made a low noise when the other she wolf turned on the healer...She sighed a bit, and just shook her head. โ€œMust you antagonize the healer?โ€ she then asked Dragon. She then shook her head a couple times as she looked between them both.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: X

The red head she wolf hummed a canine sound as she cuddled her son. Enix yawned and continued to lie against her side. She sighed as the male continued to move away...She shook her head, lying her head down and letting Jayda nurse.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr

The pretty and small wolf shook his head a couple times. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes glanced about the camp then. He yawned again, and sighed a little bit as he shook his head.

He jumped a bit when a voice called out to him, a male voice. He turned his head to see Brisbaneโ€™s son there. He nodded to the other male, and said โ€œItโ€™s a pretty nice day.โ€ He then smiled at the male that he had to admit was good looking. โ€œI havenโ€™t seen her...sorry,โ€ he said. He then said โ€œI believe I saw Tanais coming from that direction.โ€

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/open (mentions: Odin; Soren

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and yawned. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he waited to see if Odin came for him. That was the main wolf that would train him as hunter.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she licked one tan area. She licked at some white as well, then looked around. She saw the healer, Soren, but alpha called him. She shook her head a couple times...then stood the stretch.

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: open

The brown eyed tan she wolf yawned and stretched out. She loved to laze around whenever she could, but wasnโ€™t lazy often. Brown eyes opened, and she watched the others. Her black tipped tail flicked and swept across the ground.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fortissimo » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:30 pm

๐๐„๐๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐€
blue rock | fighter | location: camp | tags: anubis | mentions: brisbane, avina, zephyr

//////Penthesilea did not miss that her query seemed to cause Anubis to narrow his dark amber eyes at her, even if it was for just the briefest of moments. She didnโ€™t feel an ounce of pity for posing the question in particular โ€” if not her, someone would have asked eventually given the ongoing and seemingly never ending discord between the two packs. At least, thatโ€™s the way she saw it. That said, she did feel slightly guilty, wondering if she had disturbed him just as he was about to get to some important beta business that she was not privy to. Ah well, at least in the end he had answered her, so maybe he wasnโ€™t in too much of a rush.

//////Now Penthe knew that Anubis was known around the pack for being, well, a tad conniving and manipulative, but she never paid any mind to the gossip. If Brisbane trusted him to be the beta, then that was good enough reason to trust him in her book! As such, she had no reason to doubt his words and, in fact, it was moments like this that made her wonder why some of her other packmates questioned his loyalty. Heโ€™d literally just admitted to protecting their borders โ€” he was as loyal as any other Blue Rock wolf! Once Anubis was done speaking, Penthe found herself nodding gravely at his response. It was as she had suspected, after all. The Dark Moon Pack was getting bolder with their actions, evidently. It was a tad strange they would send an omega of all wolves to trespass, but Penthe didnโ€™t question it; maybe they wanted the Blue Rock wolves to think that, and then underestimate whatever they had planned. Something awful, no doubt โ€” after all, if thereโ€™s one thing Penthe knew, it was that you could never trust the Dark Moon wolves withโ€ฆ well, anything. What a strange cave-dwelling group, the lot of them.

//////Thus came the question of whether this incident should be reported to Brisbane, or perhaps even the lead fighter Avina. If there was a threat to their territory, no doubt Avina would want to know; thatโ€™s what fighters were for, after all โ€” defending the pack and their borders! There was also Zephyr, Brisbaneโ€™s son and current heir, to consider butโ€ฆ well, he wasnโ€™t the alpha, plain and simple, and Penthe wasnโ€™t sure he would take the news very seriously. Knowing him and his distaste for anything to do with the war, he would probably just dismiss it as nothing important if she even tried. Anyway, whatever she thought of the situation, Anubis had said heโ€™d chased the trespasser off, so there was probably nothing to worry about. And as a matter of fact, he could always report it later. "I see. Thatโ€™s good to know โ€” thanks for telling me. If I run into any more Dark Moon wolves, Iโ€™ll be sure to give them a piece of my mind." Now that that was out of the way, since she felt no need to press further on what she considered to be a cut and dry matter, Penthe decided to divert to a different topic, seeing as she already had his attention anyway: "Did I miss Avina, by the way? Normally she wouldโ€™ve given orders by now." No need to admit that sheโ€™d slept in this morningโ€ฆ that was not a fact she was keen on advertising to everyone in the pack, thank you very much. Besides, heโ€™d probably already noticed anyway - there was no hiding it at this point. Sigh, how embarrassing!
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me