lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby Spooky Boogie » Wed May 02, 2018 2:38 pm

June

Rolling around in the grass felt great, but his stomach continued to complain. "Anything easy to hunt around here? Or scavenge?"
A couple sniffs proved there were no other prey animals around, a pair of foxes, and them along with some stale scents here and there from passing dogs.
He was nervously pacing around everyone mostly because being off the street and in the woods felt so out of place from the view of a pet. "Off leash is so much harsher..." he mumbled to himself.
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu May 03, 2018 1:50 am

Dash
Male/15 moons/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:June,Silver

Dash kept on rolling on the floor ignoring his hunger."Well we will need to find food eventually." Dash said as he rolled into his paws."Ill start looking around." Dash ran off deeper into to the woods in search of food.

Silver
Female/15 moons/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Dash,June

Silver chewed on grass."I am f-feeling some r-relief." Silver said as she swallowed some grass."Be safe Dash." Silver said loudly as she saw him run off.

Shadow
Male/1 year/Guard/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Shadow ran to a bush and made sure no one would see him."Gonna have to be careful there tuns of dogs around." Shadow said as he saw a husky pup run by."Were is he going? Ah what ever." Shadow sniffed the air as he kept on dashing bush to bush and tree to tree.

Spring
Female/1 year/Guard/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Spring leaped to another tree."Woo this air feels....." Spring slipped and fell to the ground with a thud."Oh well thats not good." Spring quickly jumped into a bush to not get found.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu May 03, 2018 4:53 am

CloverTags:Aura, open
She followed her sister through alleyways and city streets. Her sister always going first checking for danger Clover felt very tired since they had been walking around since morning "Aura...are we going to stop soon" she said quietly
AuraTags:Clover,open
She turned when her sister talked her expression softening "Yes don't worry just one more block ok" she said while nuzzling her sister. She quickly hurried across the street making sure that her sister was following "Come on down here she said leading her sister behind a building. She saw Clover setting up a den with a cardboard box and a couple mats. Aura looked around inside of the garbage cans for food. Finding a loaf of somewhat moldy bread and a ham bone she brought both back to her sister so they could eat.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu May 03, 2018 5:53 am

Shadow
Male/1 year/Guard/Town/Crush:Open/Tagged:Aura,Clover

Shadow then thought."Well clearly nothings in the woods right now. That means that ill have to start to look in the...Town." Shadow thought a little hesitant on going."Well here goes nothing." Shadow quickly sprinted from the woods to the town, but he began to hear voice."Great just great." Shadow saw steps that lead to the roof of a house."Bingo." Shadow began to run up the steps but he slipped on a tilted step and began to slide down the sharp metal steps."OW OW OW OW Ow!" Shadow yelled every time he hit a step. Finally Shadow slid down to the bottom step bleeding and in pain as he weakly laid on the ground."One fail will change your life." Shadow said as he new the dogs he heard would begin to come but he was in to much pain to run.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Harkness » Thu May 03, 2018 6:43 am

jormungandr
    male | 3 years | stray [loner] | crush: open | location: downtown | tags: open

x jormungandr strode across a street quickly, leaping onto the curb on the other side. sure, there were virtually no more loudcages roaming the streets, but jormungandr was always careful. the herding dog lifted his head as he spotted a large dumpster inside an alley. hopefully it hasn't been raided yet, he silently hoped as he came up against the large metal box. he sniffed around it, his nose scrunching up as the smell of long-spoiled longpaw waste filled his nose. no food here. he concluded, growling under his breath as he dipped out of the alley, continuing his search for food.

odin
    male | 4 years | stray [loner] | crush: open | location: midtown | tags: open

x the black shepherd mix lifted his slender head as a new scent washed upon him - food! odin smacked his lips in excitement as he followed the scent quickly but silently. "finally, finally, finally!" he grumbled with a pant as he turned a corner and smacked right into a light-pole. "damned light-poles," he growled, shaking the funny sensation in his head. i need to get out of the city. this is ridiculous. he concluded with a lash of his tail.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Thu May 03, 2018 7:12 am

S E D O N A
» female | location: away from the city | tags: odin

The female pad along the sidewalk until she saw a black dog. She lowered herself and slowly came close to it. She cautiously raised herself and pad close by, acting as if he wasn't there. Sedona lifted a trash bin, but it collapsed. Sedona barked loudly and quickly moved out of the way of the trash as it made a loud crashing noise.[/left]
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Thu May 03, 2018 8:08 am

June

As the day wore on he began to scent many other dogs ambling around the forest and the town. "Maybe I'll go into town and see if theres food." He glanced at Silver. "Want to come or wait for Dash to get back? I think I smell food in a nearby dumpster" He saw a couple dogs snatch some things from the street.
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Harkness » Thu May 03, 2018 8:28 am

jormungandr
    male | 3 years | stray [loner] | crush: open | location: downtown | tags: open

x jormungandr continued along the sidewalk as he rounded a crumbling corner. the city smelled heavily of dogs and wolves and even a small trace of cats. the border collie had never come across a cat before post-plague and hoped to keep it that way - cats were small but ferocious! jormungander shivered and shook his pelt free of constricting dust as he rounded another corner, hungry eyes scanning the urban surroundings.

odin
    male | 4 years | stray [loner] | crush: eventually sedona | location: midtown | tags: sedona

x odin jumped and bristled his fur, spinning around to face the direction of the noise. he lifted his tail high above his back and snarled fiercely, baring his teeth at the female dog in front of him. he edged closer and closer to her, ready to strike at any moment. "were you watching me? were you planning to attack me? i know your intentions." he interrogated, scratching the concrete below him with his claws. he leaped, slamming into the fellow dog with a loud bark, flipping her onto her back. he quickly pressed a paw against her throat and another back paw onto her belly to keep her from flailing out from under him.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:17 am

AuraTags:Clover,Shadow,open
Just as she was about to eat she heard a dog fall and say ow several times she turned to her sister and said "Stay here and if you hear a fight going on run" Her sister nodded with big eyes and huddled inside of the makeshift den Aura turned around and headed towards the noise. she saw a big black dog laying on the ground bleeding at the end of stairs she figured they had slipped that lead to a house she approached cautiously "Who are you" she asked portraying no emotion.

CloverTags:Aura, open
Clover jumped when she heard the dog fall She looked over at her sister with worried eyes She nodded her head when her sister told her to stay put and run if she heard signs of a fight. She huddled inside the den and watched as her sister went to check it out. Clover felt extremely scared she had lost so many of her family and she didn't know what she would do if she lost her sister.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu May 03, 2018 11:41 am

Dash
Male/15 moons/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Dash ran around looking for food."Im gonna have to find something soon this hunger is killing me." Dash sniffed the air as he ran around searching for food.

Silver
Female/15 moons/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:June

Silver looked at June."I-ill wait until D-dash gets back y-you go get the food." Silver said as she laid down and took another bite of grass.

Shadow
Male/1 year/Guard/Town/Crush:Open/Tagged:Aura

Shadow heard the sound of claws tapping on the rode coming closer."Great im gonna get found." Shadow smelled the scent really close until he heard a emotionless voice, Shadow slowly turned around to face the dog as he laid down on the ground."What do you need! I wont speak with out information." Shadow said his ears folded as the large black wolf dog looked the other dog in the eyes.

Spring
Female/1 year/Guard/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Spring staid put for a little longer until she was sure no one was near."Okay its been quite a bit and theirs been no close by voices or anything." Spring walked out of the bush and began to look for food."If the woods doesn't work out anymore ill have to go look in the city." Spring thought as she walked around under the trees and in bushes.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me