Underground (Rabbit RP) open+accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should I make a discussion thread for our spam and memes?!?!?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:16 am

Yes, me needs de memes and spammmmm
100%
No, I don't care that much, I'll spam anyhow
No votes
I'm not part of this I dOnT cArE
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: Underground (Rabbit RP) open+accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Whisper was sleeping inside, when she felt her mother push at her to wake up. She huffed, opening her eyes, blinking a few times and shaking her head. “Daaaaad...I want to sleep.” she squeaked, sounding annoyed to be woken from her nice sleep.

Moose moved his brown furred body inside to push at his daughter, waking her up. He heard her huff and watched her shake her head. When she whined at him, he shook his own head. “Dear, it’s the middle of the day...So move your behind and get going.”

(ah, wb...is ralph open for interaction?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:15 pm

@Spiritstar3
Yup Ralph is open for interaction.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:02 pm

[XP kay]

Whisper would have rolled her eyes, if it weren’t such a human action to do. She huffed, anyway, shaking out her reddish fur as she finally stood up. She wriggled her nose and tail, then hopped off to another part of the burrow, finding Ralph there. “O-Oh, hello sir.” she squeaked, not knowing him all that well.

Moose shook his head at his daughter’s griping and her huffing as well. He blinked a few times, waiting, and she finally got off the ground. With a nod, he watched her, then followed after her, still protective. “Oh, hello Ralph...” he said curtly, seeing the other male rabbit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:22 am

Ralph
Male/Rabbit/Burrow/Crush:Open/Tagged:Whisper,Moose

Ralph jolted to his feet when he heard Moose and Whisper greet him. He wasn't expecting to see them so soon. His paw twitched a few times and his head jerked to the side before straightening."R-Ralph didn't expect to see neighbors so soon." He said slightly intimidated by the larger rabbit."Going out or staying in? I-its still early. Ralph suspects many dangers outside, Birds and Foxes still awake." He said brushing licking his paw and cleaning his ears.

Ralph didn't know what they had planned for the morning but he just wanted them to leave. His paws twitched a few times before slightly hopping away. He blinked before just crouching on the floor expecting them to talk or respond. He didn't know them very well. All he knew was that they lived pretty close to him. Access was available at all times but he mostly did his own thing occasionally starting a conversation. Ralph looked at Whisper for a second before focusing on Moose again.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:15 am

Sorry I haven't been very active roleplay wise, I'll have some up soon, and I think I'll add a few new characters :3
Edit; I have new characters! If you want a relationship (or to be one of Fennel's like nine kids...) PM me! <3
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:40 am

♫ Name: Scarlet
♫ Nicknames: Bib, Youngster, Frosty, Silent
♫ Age: Unborn
♫ Gender: Female

♫ Eye color: Very dark brown
♫ Fur color: Dark brown with a white, chest, stomach, and paws
♫ Inner ear color: Pink

♫ Personality: Scarlet is quiet and calm. She stays very close to her sibling or mother at all times. She hates being alone and loud noises. Scarlet has a huge heart and gets very attached to her friends/family. She loves to play but gets tired easily. Shes a deep sleeper and her ears are almost always cold.
♫ Crush: None
♫ Mate: None
♫ Friends: None
♫ Enemy: None
♫ Other: Shes one of Fennel's unborn children so she will not be added to role play responses until born. I found her img on Animals mom.me.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:41 am

Accepted, but one of my other characters (and her older sisters) is named Scarlette. Just wanted to put that out there X3
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:42 am

OH YEAH. I looked and then forgot to change her name. Whoops. :oops:
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:44 am

It's fine, honestly I could even see her naming her that since she doesn't know if Scarlet/Scarlette the Original is still alive lol
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:41 pm

Whisper glanced sideways to her father, angling so she was looking up at Ralp rather than straight on at him. She scratched at an ear, pawing at it, then shook herself. “O-Oh, um...I guess we’re staying in for now. I haven’t eaten anything yet, though, so guess I need to go do that.” she squeaked.

Moose quirked his head a little at Ralph’s behavior and the stutter. Shaking himself just like his daughter did, he moved back a bit. “Actually, we should probably go outside...I want to see if anyone else is up and about. Do you know if the other rabbits are outside, any of them?” he asked, looking towards the entrance.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me