Disasters along the path ~Husky rp~ NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Disasters along the path ~Husky rp~ NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTI

Postby J e n n y » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:35 am

╔═════════════════╗
| - Duo
| - 2 Years Old
| - Male
| - Tags; Acrylic
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Duo grinned goofily at her. He leaped from the hole and kicked one last mound of snow at her before trotting playfully away. He darted between trees, staying within view of Acrylic. He turned back to look at her and play bowed. His rump rose and his belly and head drew close to the ground. He was teasing her, practically telling her to chase him. His stance almost yelled 'Come get me!' He had always loved a good chase, whether it be with another dog, or with Dakota when she was mad at him for pulling a prank on her.

═════════════════

╔═════════════════╗
| - Dakota
| - 2 Years Old
| - Female
| - Tags; None
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
|
|
|
Dakota leaped, flying through the air with much grace and agility. She hit her target straight on, and grabbed the rabbit with both paws, then her teeth. The rabbit struggled under the canines rough grip. She sunk her teeth into the prey, giving it the most painless death she could offer it. After it fell limp in her jaws, she set it down and began eating. Usually, she would bring the meal back to Duo, who would usually eat most of it, but she was starving this time, and Duo was with the other canine.
At the thought of this other dog, Dakota rolled her eyes. She did not want Duo getting involved with others. However, Duo was just to friendly for his own good. 'One day' she thought to herself. 'One day he's going to get hurt and realize life's not all butterflies and squirrels.' She sighed and continued to eat her catch.
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:58 am

Acrylic

She ran after him, Pouncing and play-biting "Gotcha!" she laughed and pinned him to the ground "Bet you cant fight"Acrylic heard something in the distanc, something big and white was running towards them without hesitation"B-BEAR!" Acrylic screeched in terror, Small white cubs were not that far from them in their den, the mother must have thought they were trying to get them. The she-wolf stood there, frozen in fear. It was gigantic unlike anything shes seen before but it was definitely there to kill

‖✦She/her, digital art, Canada, Skidaddle Skidoodle ✦‖

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:45 am

╔═════════════════╗
| - Duo
| - 2 Years Old
| - Male
| - Tags; Acrylic, A bear?
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Duo quickly scrambled to his feet and locked eyes on the bear. He had never seen a bear before; it was quite amazing really. The strong predator, running towards them with only the mindset of protecting her cubs. Duo acted quickly and let out a loud bark and snarl at the bear. "Run!" He yelled to Acrylic, and pushed her with his muzzle away from the cubs.

═════════════════

╔═════════════════╗
| - Dakota
| - 2 Years Old
| - Female
| - Tags; None
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Dakota bit down, chewing on the last bite of the rabbit. Her head was bent gracefully over the food, her tail swaying slightly in content. She savored it, her stomach beginning to fill up. She was thankful to finally have a decent meal. As she swallowed the final bit of the rabbit, she heard something. Her ears perked and she listened. It was a loud screech coming from a female dog. 'Duo!' Dakota realized suddenly. She took off, heading directly towards where it seemed the noise came from.
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:36 am

Acrylic

She jumped back into reality, taking a step forward towards the bear "No im not just gonna leave without a fight" Acrylic jumped on the bears back and started biting it until its white pelt had a tint of red. It stood up and roared, Landing back on its feet, making the area slightly shake as Acrylic fell off, twisting her paw in the snow. The bear turned to Duo, Its eyes full of rage and ran towards him

Dakota gotta save Duo fast xD)

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:16 am

tuttifrutti000 wrote:Nadiine breathed a sigh of relief. She had managed not to start a brawl with King. She averted her gaze to her paws when she mumbled, "It's fine." Then she waited tensely, unsure of what to say.
(( Don't leave meh hanging :) Sorry if I'm not meant to repost, I'm really new to RP))
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Sorry! A lot of things been happening lately i didn't see it ;-;
Ill answer nadiine after jenny posts so i can post my two characters once)

Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:05 pm

PaintedRavenn wrote:Sorry! A lot of things been happening lately i didn't see it ;-;
Ill answer nadiine after jenny posts so i can post my two characters once)

Okay thanks
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFoxx21 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:00 am

-Rustic-

Rustic sniffed the air. A young husky. Not far from here. She growled quietly. I'm starving! Not to mention Genji, he must be even more hungry than I am. A growl sounded from the distance. Rustic pricked her ears. Maybe they are finishing up... SHe suddenly froze, as she heard the deep-throated growl. BEAR! She nudged Genji to his feet, where he had been dozing before. "There's a bear!" Genji pricked his ears. His eyes went wide. "Huskies are fighting it! But I think they are losing! We gotta help them!" he barked. Rustic hissed, baring her teeth. "When have we ever cared about other huskies?" Genji faced her with determination. "Rustic, you saved me from starvation. Don't these huskies need help too? What's so different?" Rustic stiffened, but Genji pressed on. "Rustic! They are huskies just like us! We need to show compassion. Now, come on! They need help NOW!!" He turned and hared towards the trees. Rustic sighed, then followed him, streaking forwards towards the sound.

-Genji-

He raced harder, feet pounding the ground in long strides. He could feel Rustic's breath hot on his fur. He narrowed his eyes as the bear came into view. It was charging at a husky, as another lay in the snow, wincing at her paw. Without hesitation, Genji leaped. He landed on the bear's back, chomping hard on its neck. The bear hissed and bucked wildly, but Genji hung on, biting into the thick fur. The bear let out a high-pitched growl, bucked a final time, tossing Genji off, and quickly lumbered away. Genji spat out the bear's blood. Eww. He then turned, seeing Rustic behind him, gaze full of pride and uncertainty. Genji turned back towards the huskies without a drop of doubt. He raised his head confidently. "Hi, I'm Genji, and this is Rustic. Nice to meet you."

(Is it ok, taking credit for driving off the bear? I know it was a little greedy. I can edit if you want me to C: )
SnowFoxx21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:49 am

(I would please prefer if you would not move so fast in the roleplay, snowflake2954. Neither of my characters had gotten time to reply to the bear. Also, the bear was protecting her cubs and would not have left like that. I don't really know what to say now with my characters.)

╔═════════════════╗
| - Duo
| - 2 Years Old
| - Male
| - Tags; Acrylic
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Duo began to run. He could not believe Acrylic; the two wolves were in the bears territory. Her arrogance really annoyed him at this moment in time. He bolted, heading in the direction of Dakota, but he heard Acrylic hit the ground and turned. He saw the bear barreling towards him and he took a step back, his mind not thinking of what to do quick enough. Suddenly, Dakota appeared and jumped in front of him, but she wasn't the savior this time. As she came out, so did two other dogs. The dogs quickly scared away the bear. Duo looked at Dakota and hung his head low. He was definitely in trouble.
He listened as Dakota spoke to the new dogs. All of these dogs angered Duo greatly. The bear had done nothing! She was only protecting her cubs. It was primarily his fault. He looked to Acrylic, who was lying in the snow. 'The two 'heroes' will help her'. He thought with an annoyed huff. He walked to Dakota and nudged her, as if telling her that he understood her and was ready to go.

═════════════════

╔═════════════════╗
| - Dakota
| - 2 Years Old
| - Female
| - Tags; None
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Dakota spotted Duo, and a bear, who seemed to be out for blood. The bear was running directly for Duo. Dakota jumped, landing directly in front of Duo. He braced for the pain the bear would inflict upon her, but it never came. She opened her eyes and looked to the bear. Another Husky was tackling the bear. She watched as they beat the bear and it ran. She looked to them, and then noticed the fae lying on the ground, her paw looked to be in bad shape.
He looked at the two new dogs and rolled her eyes, following that action with a huff. "I'm Dakota, behind me is Duo. We are leaving." Her heart was still pounding.
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:13 am

Acrylic

She growled at the two new dogs that appeared, slowly limping back to Duo and Dakota but sensed that they didn't want her near "A-Are you guys just leaving me?" Acrylic tilted her head in confusion W-what did i do?! she looked back at the other dogs then to Duo and Dakota "Your leaving me with them?!" Acrylic turned around in anger and slowly limped away ill take care of myself if im that badly hated she growled, she wasnt even 2 meters away from the dogs and sat down, panting. Walking was hard while trying to maintain balance as one of her paw was injured from the fall. She felt so much rage, regret and sadness that she just sat there, not looking at any of them

King

He stretched hes legs, trying to warm up "im about to go hunt want to join?" King offered, preparing to take off. He smelled so many prey just hanging around not expecting him to kill.

Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me