all ᶤˢ fair ᶤᶰ ℓσνє ᵃᶰᵈ WAR (ʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴇʀ ʀᴘ) Oᵖᵉᶰ/Aᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: all ᶤˢ fair ᶤᶰ ℓσνє ᵃᶰᵈ WAR (ʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴇʀ ʀᴘ) Oᵖᵉᶰ/Aᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ

Postby obsolete dream » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:18 pm

{Okkay.Done!=D}
moxie + he/she/it
i’m not very active, please be patient!
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 pm

{{@Lyrics - Alrighty, you're accepted (: I'll add you in a moment.
pisces est/south eastern usa newly single
───────────────────────────────────────────────
current online hours: unknown, due to work
will be switching to night shift at the end of the month

going through it and doing my best
please have patience with me
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:16 pm

{{@Wolf - Prince is trying to impress Alyssia, he doesn't know they are Ladies (:

╔═════════════════╗
Tιтαη
Kιηg
╚═════════════════╝

Sᴛᴀɢ 9 Yᴇᴀʀs # Oғ Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇs: 5 hinds Tᴀɢs: The herd

The King stag takes a long drink from the lake, the chilled water was refreshing but still rather cold. He lifts his head from the water and looks around, his deep brown eyes scanning the meadow behind him and the tree line that circles around the lake before him, he wants to be sure the herd was safe from any predators even though he knows none of the smart predators were brave enough to show themselves in the meadow, especially when all the males are carrying deadly spiked antlers atop their heads. Titan catches sight of one of his Ladies looking his way and turns towards her, dipping his head a little to show he wasn't ignoring her. The large stag turns and heads back into the meadow, his head held high and chest puffed out like the other stags, it was the traditional Rut march all the stags do to show off their size and power.

╔═════════════════╗
Pяιηcє
Aρσʟʟσ'ѕ Fσʟʟσωєя
╚═════════════════╝

Sᴛᴀɢ 4 Yᴇᴀʀs # Oғ Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇs: None yet Tᴀɢs: Alyssia and Constance

With a bellow, the young stag makes his way to the lake where he sees some hinds, not knowing they were the King's Ladies. Prince was new to the herd and still hasn't memorized the faces of the hinds who belong to the King like everyone else has. The young brute snorts and tosses his rack of antlers around, they were rather large, but still not as big as the older stags' antlers. Prince eyes Constance and Alyssia, trying to hold himself the way the other stags were so he can try to impress the two hinds.

╔════════════════════╗
Ecнσ
Lєα∂ Hιη∂
╚════════════════════╝

Hɪɴᴅ 6 Yᴇᴀʀs Rᴜᴛ Hᴀʀᴇᴍ: None yet Lɪɢʜᴛ Hᴇᴀᴛ Tᴀɢs: None

She moves around the lake, grazing on the grass that grew at the water's edge. The old hind was getting bored of just grazing without any other hinds to chat with so she heads back towards the meadow where everyone was. Echo snorts and shakes out her light tan pelt as she walks past a few stags who were clearly eyeing her, but she ignores them completely.

╔═════════════════╗
Aνα
---'ѕ Fσℓℓσωєя
╚═════════════════╝

Hɪɴᴅ 3 Yᴇᴀʀs Rᴜᴛ Hᴀʀᴇᴍ: None yet Lɪɢʜᴛ Hᴇᴀᴛ Tᴀɢs: None

The newly mature hind grazes with the other hinds in her band, wanting to stay close to them incase a stag comes by, she's too timid at the moment to even look at a male. The thought of having two stags fight over her was rather terrifying, but strangly appealing to her.

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D.E.L.E.T.E. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Lady Alyssia,

Nickname :: Ally Age :: Four Years In Heat? :: Yes, Stage 3 Looks :: Light Bay, Roan, and Chestnut, with Light Brown, Chocolate Eyes Harem :: The King's / Titan's Rank :: Lady Tags :: Titan, Prince, Constance

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Lady Alyssia,..

...ignored Prince as he tried to impress her. She held her head high, not wanting to mate with any stag other the King. "He should know better..." Alyssia thought. "But, he's new around her, so I won't blame him..." She quickly caught up with Titan, and slowed to a halt. Prince was long gone. "Probably with Constance, but she knows better..." Alyssia bent her head to graze on the grass the was covered with a this layer of frost. It melted easily on her tongue, but was still cold, making her shiver.
D.E.L.E.T.E.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:45 pm

{{More people need to start posting ): It's not fun with just two people.

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:08 pm

{Constance}{6 Years}{Rank; Lady}{Mated to; Titan}{Tagged; Prince}
The hind noticed Alyssia leave to get a drink, she seemed like a kind hind. She smiled a little Alyssia.. I'll remember that she noted to herself, making sure she knew every ladys' name in the harem. She watched the hind and Titan for a while, curious if Titan was going to get more hinds this fall. She then moved the light snow away with her petit hoof and began to nibble on the nearly frozen grass. She noticed Prince's attempts to charm her and Alyssia and snorted, ignoring his moves. She temporarily flattened her ears, warning him that if he continued to try and pursue her she would call for her king.

(If you like, Apollo can try and charm one of your hinds? :3)
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavenderlondonfog » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Shattered Dream forced herself to stand, muscles aching painfully, it had been a long night. She breathed in deeply again, trying to take in her surroundings. She didn't think any other deer were nearby but wasn't sure. Sadness tugged at her heart, shattering all her dreams like her name. Sometimes she wished she could just a be a normal hind in a herd, but she was an outcast. Soft furred ears pricking carefully she took a few dainty steps forward, trying to be quiet.
lavenderlondonfog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:51 pm

{{@Shadow - If you want to (: He can try for my stubborn hind Echo, she's a tough one to impress

@Aquamarine - Nothing really happened, just everyone waking up and Prince trying to charm Alyssia and Constance.

azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxshadowluvxx » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:06 pm

{Apollo}{9 Years}{Ranking; Lead stag}{Tagged; Alone}
The large stag began to make his way through the meadow, his chest puffed out and his head held high, making himself appear more dominant. He glanced around for any hinds, since he hoped that this was the year he would get his own harem. He kept an eye out for any younger stags, since they were the ones more likely to fight. Finally, he noticed a rather attractive hind(Echo) in the distance, and she didn't appear to be with anyone else. He then began to make his way over, keeping his appearance to be powerful, yet charming.
"w i t h shortness of breath,

Image Image Image

you explained the i n f i n i t e."
xxshadowluvxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me