.: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby ChibiWolfie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:43 am

SUMMER
      "I was not daydreaming!" Summerlynn replied, quite defensively. "I was just thinking, that's all." The female huffed. Summer was the type to become easily annoyed and flustered. "Watch where I'm going? Maybe you shouldn't sit around right here in the middle of where others need to walk!" Summer remarked. Her tail twitched in annoyance. Stupid brute! However, even though Dokken may be right, Summerlynn was too stubborn to admit it. "Of course, a simple-minded wolf such as yourself wouldn't even think to ponder about useless thoughts somewhere else," Summer retorted.

My old username used to be Mιdɴιɢнт Sυɴ. Please do not use that username. I may change back.
ChibiWolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:59 am

{Haha, you're fine. That is quite a lot of quotes though, I agree. xD}

I N I K I
Iniki frowned when Embla appeared so quickly and listened intently to the fae's speech about hunting and scouting and whatnot. She tiled her her in the slightest bit and nodded quietly. Honestly, she didn't much feel like hunting either, but it was more a matter of duty than choice. "Of course...But please, there's no need to act so formal with us. We don't need another wolf acting like Edon around here." She said teasingly, a light humor about her voice. Then, she leaned in towards Embla and whispered conspiratorially "He's already got a stick up his butt, there's no saving him. That's why I just avoid him...or annoy him." She added, leaning back so she stood in her normal stance, a friendly expression in her eyes and a smirk painting her muzzle. "Anyways, sure. Lead the way oh great scouting patrol master." She finished, glancing over at Crow and chuckling.

D O K K E N
He had to admire Summer's fire, and yet he also had to fight to keep from laughing at the sheer stupidity of this situation. Chuckling lightly, he stood up and faced the flustered and upset fae and tilted his head slightly. "Look, sweetheart. I'm hurt here, really. I know you don't really believe that about me though, so I'll let it go. But you'd better watch that stubborn little attitude of yours." He remarked, amusement glinted in his eyes as he added "It might get you into trouble one day." With a subtle smirk. Just to push her buttons, he figured he'd add one more sly remark. Just one more.. "Don't worry, I forgive you." He said decisively, as if deciding to give penance on some sort of heinous crime.
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love lucy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:14 am

Could I reserve two spots, both gamma?
love lucy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:17 am

Lucy Heartfilia wrote:
Could I reserve two spots, both gamma?

{ Sure, no problem :) }

with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wicked Wox » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:26 am

( x3 I understand, hopefully it'll be the last time I'll have to do that, what with me being so late and all. Also, I'll be gone a while, I have to take my brother to McDonald's. e-e )

EM BLA

Female • Gamma • Single • The Woods

Embla's eyes narrowed at the pale white brute's undeniably downcast expression, yet chose to ignore it. Truth be told she had a faint memory of what it was like to be as young and freedom-loving as her youthful pack-mate seemed to be, although her time as a true pup lasted as long as she needed to be milk-fed with the parents she was born to. Mentally shaking the ghosts away, she turned to Iniki, surely she would comprehend their duties, considering her past. Her thoughts were confirmed, and Embla responded with a similar head gesture, although slightly more sure of herself. The she-wolf's ears instantly flattened at the following sentence, lips curling upwards in the beginnings of a growl. Her anger only grew with the femme's next words. "Edon is our alpha, and I expect you to respect that. Both of you." Embla snarled, voice risen a considerable volume and tail straight in line with her spine as she stood firmly in place, gaze bore into the she-wolf's. "Now come, I shall fetch the alpha, try anything again and he'll deal with you accordingly." She finished and turned swiftly to the direction from which she came, trotting off without any further words.
Last edited by Wicked Wox on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChibiWolfie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:37 am

SUMMER
      "Believe what? That you're not at fault? Hah! As if." Summer had no idea that Dokken just pushing her buttons, and she herself was just adding fuel to the fire. A low rumble from her throat could be heard. However, it was just a growl of annoyance. "Stubborn? I'm not stubborn!" Summerlynn stood closer to Dokken, inches away from his face, her caramel eyes looking straight into his. In her eyes, you could see that Summer was a feisty one. "Psh! Trouble? The only trouble here is you," Summer replied cooly. Off in the distance, she saw that Embla was gathering wolves to go hunt, and decided to turn around and join, when Dokken just had to make one more remark. Her head whipped around and her eyes bore straight into Dokken's. Her eyes were full of icy fire. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Summerlynn tilted her head back and head-butted Dokken quite hard. Sure, it hurt herself equally as well, but that didn't matter. She could have bit or scratched him, but Summer made it a rule for herself to never use tooth or claw against a pack member, even if they annoyed her. Rubbing her head with her paw to ease the pain, she made no more remarks to Dokken and quickly walked towards where Embla left Crow and Iniki. "Mind if I join?" She asked, needing a distraction. Summer rubbed her head. Hopefully, just hopefully, Dokken wouldn't join.
Last edited by ChibiWolfie on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My old username used to be Mιdɴιɢнт Sυɴ. Please do not use that username. I may change back.
ChibiWolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:52 am

{I hope you know I was joking, I have nothing against quotes. xP Also, I'll reply once foxx posts for Crow. :D }

D O K K E N
It had surprised him when Summer had head-butted him, unbalancing him in the slightest, and he just couldn't hold back anymore. A hearty laugh bellowed from his maw, and he had fight to control himself until he was just chuckling. He quite liked this fae, her stubbornness was amusing and not to mention she was easy to annoy and became quite flustered at the simplest remark. As she hurried off to join the 'patrol', he knew he had to follow her because surely that was the very thing she was hoping he wouldn't do. "Hold on now, wait up." He called, padding after her and nodding to Embla before glancing back at Summer. "I can't let you go alone now can I? Wouldn't want you causing trouble for our nice pack-mates." He said, his voice sounding concerned and calm, when truthfully he could care less. He really just wanted to annoy the fiery little fae just a bit more.

with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love lucy » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 am

THE MORE WE RUSH ABOUT, THE LESS WE DO
I NEVER SAW YOU DRIFT AWAY
THE MORE WE SPIN AROUND, THE LESS WE MOVE
I NEVER SAW YOUR SPIRIT BREAK

└─────────────────────────┘

┌─────────────────────────┐
JUST SAY YOU'LL WATCH HOW YOU GO
BE GRACIOUS WITH YOUR LIGHT
AND MAY THE YEARS BE KIND NOW
JUST SAY YOU'LL MIND HOW YOU ROAM
THE THINGS THAT WE HAVE SHARED
WILL SOON BE LEFT BEHIND NOW

┌─────────────────────────┐
I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU'RE A GRACEFUL SOUL
YOU FILL THE ROOM WITH HOPE AND LIGHT
IT'S ONLY RIGHT THAT YOU SHOULD GO YOUR WAY
CAUSE NOTHING EVER LASTS THAT LONG

__________________________________Basics

Name
      anaka
      Rank
      gamma
    Crush
    currently none.
    Mate
    don't think so.
    Pups
    someday, maybe.
    Pack
    this one.

__________________________________Deeper

Personality

she is very sarcastic and stubborn like. because of how she lived before she changed her good nature for a very seclusive one around other wolves, however, when she learns to trust you she can become a very loyal friend. anaka is also very protective of her pack, and although being a little smaller looking than the rest, she is a very fierce fighter. she also has quick judgement and can be a pessimist most of the time, but other than that ( if she likes you ) she's really nice and over thinks her actions, becoming unusually insecure around others.

History

the most simple things can be the most painful. her story is sad, yet short. anaka was born into a a pack, daughter of betas and from a litter of four. she grew up with her siblings until her late teens, when the tragedy commenced. apparently it was hunting season, an their pack had been an easy target for hunters, who slaughtered the majority and scattered the rest. she was of those who survived by fleeing early, but given the fright of the moment, anaka, as well as many others who also survived, parted their own ways in look for refuge. she never saw her siblings again, and she was sure her parents were dead.

afterwards, the young fae tried to fend for herself, but failed miserably, happily joining a pack nearby to finish growing and learning what she would need in order to survive on her own. in this pack she reached her first year of life and lived there for a long time, given that she fell in love. it was teenage love, the type that almost always ends in despair, and like every relationship based on this setting, early commitment. she had fallen in love with nanook, another young teen. they both thought it would work out, but in the long run after becoming mates it was clear that they were not meant to share each other's life. it was sad, really, to see that they drifted apart after so much time, and she, heartbroken by the fact that she had been a fool, left in search for another home. up to now she wandered, not settling easily.

she has taken up the life of a loner, and for a long time now she has been wandering aimlessly, trying to see for the better where she fits and where it's easier for her to survive. until now she's not secure of joining the pack nearby, but she's been watching from a distance. after her early approach to heart break she's distanced herself from the feeling of love and does not necessarily approach it, or thinks of it as a matter of fact. it is a gentle topic for her, and so she's locked away her sweet side, becoming more of an snappy character.

© character to me | © form to me | © pictures to owners
Last edited by love lucy on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
love lucy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:57 am

{I don't know if you're finished or still working on your form(s), but it looks great, so accepted either way ^.^ }