.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby Quitting1015 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Aubergine wrote:
-- Psh. I am shipping Pogic. *cough* They need a theme song. LOL. --

Polaris
{Po|Stallion|Magic Moments}
Polaris was ready for her to be anger. For her to yell and kick at him and stomp about with anger. She would have a reason to, after how he treated her. Although, something was ringing in him. As much as he would probably never treat her cruel again, that did not mean he would stop snaking mares. No, maybe he wouldn't hurt them, but he needed a herd. Right now though, he stuffed those thoughts into the back of his mind, instead closing his eyes, ready for her rebuttal. Instead, he heard her take a soft step towards him. His eyes looked into hers, his dark jet meeting her lighter ones. None of his emotions where hidden, but he was not wearing them on his sleeve. He waited to defend himself again, to tell her that despite the fact that many colts had a similar upbringing, he just wasn't strong enough of a stallion to break out of it. When she walked closer, he looked at her closely and carefully. He gave a small smile as he felt her nuzzle his shoulder, and without even thinking about, he put his head over her neck, using his strong, muscular neck to pull in close to his body. He held her there like that for a few moments, he nose near her ear, breathing onto it and taking in her sweet scent. 'You have nothing to be sorry for.' He said simply, keeping them in the odd embrace. His voice was only a soft whisper, as he knew she could hear it. 'I am who I am Magic. And maybe, maybe I can change. But it will take time. And even then, I will always snake mares, and I will always be that stallion.' He said, but his tone was angered, or any of that. His tone was gentle, soft, caring. 'But with you, I promise, you will never be hurt. You will never be unloved. You will never be cast aside. And if any stallion tries to take you from me, I will kill him or be killed myself.' He said, his whisper fierce. He himself couldn't believe this, that he was falling back into this again. And that was when he panicked. Lifting up his neck, his eyes looked troubled. He pulled back from her, missing her warmth, but still, his eyes showed a hint of fear. 'But, what if I hurt you. What if I do something? What if...' He trailed off, lost in his own thoughts. 'I am a monster...' He said, his voice heavy and quiet.

Fall Of A Nation
{Kearney|Mare|In Heat|Twilight Revenge's Herd}
Kearney laughed at Ginger's willingness to play along with her fun. Kearney was truly beautiful, however she was not that overly full of herself, and she was not that drop dead gorgeous. "I hope it was just the other stallions. I may not be old, but I am definitely not getting any younger, that is for sure. I mean, especially with a foal bouncing around. I have to be young. Most mares have already had one, no, two foals by my age.' Kearney said with a short laugh. Inside though, she ached. Why had Revenge not offered her a foal? Not that she envied Ginger at all, it was just that Kearney desperately wanted a foal to call her own. Or to find out once and for all if she should just give up. She didn't want to live her life as that mare in the herd, the one that everyone talked about. That mare, the one who was here just because the stallion pitied her, not because she had good genes or breeding, or gives him foals. No, because she had no were else to go. 'And if I were in your hooves, I am sure I would have come to the same conclusion as you.' She said with a soft laugh.

Checkmate
{Rook|Stallion|Call It A Raincheck}
He watched Check's expression to his rare lightheartedness. His face closed up again, adopting that impassive look he normally had. Giving a slight cough, he went back to his serious, hollow self. 'Anyway, feel free to graze. If you need me, call, I won't be far. Just going to be looking around. No herd is ever too small...and no grazing land lasts forever.' He said, before ducking under a tree. He would always keep her within his sight and hearing, just in case she tried to get away, but he doubted she would. She seemed to understand that she was in his herd now, whether she liked it or not. And that was the way it worked.

-- Mkay. Eggy's notes.
1. Rook is open-ish. If Check calls him, he will go back to her, but he can talk to other mares now.
2. Kearney...I can't decide if I want her to have a foal or not. Opinions?
3. I am thinking about adding another mare. Any preferences?
4. Po and Magic are an adorable couple. ^^ XD --

(I have a few mares open,They all need a herd C:)

Hourglass

The Pinto(?) Mare snorted as she cantered around a little ways

{WB -_-}

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xCatastrophex » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 pm

.:Hoofbeats:. wrote:
|:| Temperence |:|

| Mare | 6 yrs | No Herd | My Looks | Loner | In Heat |

Temperence flicked her tail as she grazed quietly. The mare knew she was in heat, but quite frankly she didn't care. If any stallion wanted her, they'd have to win her over, though none have done so yet. The mare lifted her head and looked around, swiveling her ears, listening for any danger, or possible company approaching. After reassuring herself nothing was coming, she lowered her ebony maw back towards the grass and began grazing once more. Temperence had been alone for quite awhile now, she preferred it that way, though she knew it was time for her to settle down and join a herd. it was safer that way. The sun shown brightly on the mare's back, warming her pelt nicely. The ebony beauty shook her mane, moving her forelock from out infront of her eye, and moved up a bit, to a new patch of grass and continued eating peacfully.
Sнє/нєя • 26 уєαяѕ σƖɗ •Sємι/Lιт Rρ'єя
{Ƈαт'ѕ Ƈσяηєя} { ωє ♥ ιт } {ǀMƲU}
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:48 pm

Freedom gazed up seeing the mare that made her smile shortly after her and Dreams departue. Should we go and talk o her? would she remember her? Glancing at Temperance, she got a sense ofa maternal figure she never really expierenced. The dun filly took a step towards the mare, stopping herself briefly..maybe this wasa bad idea.

[wb]
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Rated R wrote:

A R A G O N;
Aragon halts in front of Paris, the mare. "Hello," he says to her, his voice warm and comfortable. He noticed how she looked at him as if she recognized him. There must be some mistake. "Do you know me?" he asks her, looking slightly puzzled. He was tall and handsome in this light, and suddenly he could smell other stallions roaming nearby. He pricked his ears up, suddenly alert and more aware of his surroundings.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zbugie » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:55 pm

{Ginger}

Ginger looked to the mare with her deep brown gaze and suggested, "well, I suppose you could go find Revenge and ask him yourself? I'm sure he'd understand your desire for one if you told him what you've told me." She shook her mane out, attempting to dislodge a clump of her forelock that seemed to have permanently become a part of her vision. She nibbled gently at the grass, looking up at the sky for a moment, and then resumed consuming the grass below her. She knew that she wanted a foal at one point, but maybe she should wait until the next mating season to carry one.
ImageImageImage

Somewhere behind the rider you've become, the hours of practice you've put in, the coaches who pushed you, the hard falls you've taken, the money you've spent, the miles you've hauled, the sweat, the tears, the blood, the blisters, the ripped jeans, the lame horse, the crazy horse, the "are you serious?" horse, and everything in between... Somewhere behind all of that is the fearless kid who fell in love with the sport, the horse, the life, and never looked back.

Vampkitty61 and I are friends and we often trade, don't ban us C:
Zbugie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:04 pm

(( Anyone wanna rp with Arrow? ))
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Talin wrote:
AYRE
{Seven Years Old || Stallion || Approaching Arrow; Herd: Firework and Fade}
{Looks}

Ayre stood with his neck arched, ears forward. He had heard something deep in the forest to his left, and his fight or flight response had been pushed into action. He had made himself wait, muscles tense, ready for something dangerous to appear at any moment. But nothing did. The leopard appaloosa took one last look around the meadow he stood in, black eyes catching sight of a brown mare. With something threatening so close, he hated to see her alone, and he made his way toward her, neighing so she knew he was there. Ayre didn't want to scare her off because she hadn't known he was there.

{Sorry for the shortness. I had to rush so I can get to class. D: }
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Paris's Bright Lights
|:| Mare | Loner | In Heat | No Foals |:|

I took a step away from Aragon and looked him over. "Look here mister, I have no idea who you are." I snorted and took another unsure step backwards away from him. I examined him for signs of aggression. I didn't see any signs of aggression, but that didn't mean he couldn't unveil the aggression inside of him. I said nothing. I just stayed there, and watched him carefully. I didn't know what he would do, or if he would do something. God forbid, don't let him kill me right here and right now.

{WB. -_-}
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════╗

she/her ➳ adult ➳ equestrian
opm ➳ mha ➳ death stranding

╚═══════════╝
ImageImageImageImage
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 2/7 || Hot}}

.::. Magic Moment .::.
|| Mare || In Heat || Polaris's Herd ||

The mare stood there silent as the two horse's heads locked together in a tight embrace. As the two stood there she began to think if she should give the bachelor a chance or not. She wasn't fond of those stallions that think they can get anything and everything but this stallion had potential that she could see. She could see him changing into a nice stallion and not snaking anymore mare but at the same time she could see the companionship between the two only giving him an advantage towards getting more mares. She could see him changing her instead of the other way around, seeing her turn into what seemed like a spit image of the stallion. What if she began to snake mares beside him? Making his herd grow? Magic let out a silent sigh as the thoughts continued to roll through her mind until the stallion stepped away from her, now speaking. She listened to him as he stated that he wouldn't change but she understood; after all, he was a stallion looking to become the biggest in the valley. Once he began to talk about how she would never be unloved and never be thrown to the side for other mares, she shook her head, "You can't promise that. Well.. at least you cannot keep that promise. I know stallions well enough to know that there will never just be that one special mare. So just don't tell me that because I wont believe it." her words were harsh yet only filled with truth. No stallion would be able to promise that a mare would never feel unloved or feel as if they're being pushed to the side. It was just too much for a stallion seeking a large herd to offer. The stallion stood there again in silence, obviously in thought as she saw his facial expression go from bland and calm to a bit terrified. The words he now spoke came to her with surprise, not really expecting the stallion to actually care about that, "I.. trust.. you that you wont hurt me. You're not as much of a monster as you think you are." she had to spit out the word trust, she never thought she'd be able to say it to the stallion that had beaten her only days again. She had told him how bad he was earlier, knowing that it would really effect him mentally whether it showed or not but she only said those things because she was mad.. confused. She didn't know what to do so she just did what she was best at doing; having an attitude, being stubborn and having the strength and bravery to talk back to someone who could kill her if he really wanted.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrocompass » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:16 pm

{{*pulls out official shipper badge*
Agent Kennet from the Tumblr Fandom division (and yes this is my division) reporting for duty to help with a theme song for the ship Pogic.
How about Wonderwall or Fall For You possibly? I may have to watch this ship more closely now ashkdhkrgfydhd}}

"Lost and insecure, you found me, lying on the floor, surrounded.
Why'd you have to wait? Where were you?
Just a little late, you found me,
But in the end everyone ends up alone."

Check was grasping at smoke, as she watched Rook duck beneath a tree and his black and white pelt begin to shrink against the landscape. It was there, that silver lining that every horse had, the one she wanted to badly to unearth in others until they were as golden as nature's first green. Of course she had not been able to say a word, just look at the black and white male with that damned incredulous look of hers, as if she could hardly believe that gold was lingering just below the surface of Rook's hollow eyes. She opened her mouth to call, to immediately bring the stallion back and go searching in his face for that...that- Check couldn't even speak in her own head. The blood bay had never been very imaginative, nor articulate for that matter but now it just seemed pathetic for the mare to stand there waiting for something to happen. She remained quiet.

"Cause I lie, and if I could control it
Maybe I could leave it all behind, yeah I lie, and I don't even know it.
Maybe this is all a part of my flawed design."

Pixar narrowed his eyes slightly, there was definitely something off about how quickly this mare supplied every detail to the stallion. Her voice was sweet, innocent and above all simpering in the most sickening ways that made the dappled male regret every second of listening to her. Still, he had the information he wanted, so he did not even bother to question it because, a) he frankly didn't care what bolt was screwed in too tight in the mare's mind to make her behave in such a way, and b) Pixar could frankly be in all respects blinded by himself to idiocy at times. "Thanks Darling" Pixar threw over his shoulder to the mare, his mind now strictly a one way road of finding that band stallion.
Pixar cantered down the rise, following the directions that the pale mare had given him. The scarcely dappled male still felt uneasy about that mare, a low prickling sense nagging him from the back of his mind. Of course being Pixar though, he drowned all qualms and concerns that lingered in the back of his consciousness out as quickly as he could. He used the scents of stallion and mare intermingling across Pixar's nose, the dull pound of a waterfall to drown it out, until quite suddenly the stallion realized that the dull pound was growing into a roar. At which point the dappled stallion stopped in his three-beat gait and shook his ebony mane out, letting his breath level to a steady tempo before he whinnied as loud as he could bear for the stallion. Thinking for all the world that he was going to get anything he desired that day, simply because it suited him.

man, teenagers are weird.
astrocompass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me