Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Seeley » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:56 am

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik ||

Eventually the mare woke up and felt just how close Cerik was to her. She could hear and feel his breathing as she was up against him. The mare glanced at the stallion from the corner of her eye. Oriana snorted softly before slowly getting to her feet. At this point it was completely dark and the breeze had slowed down. Something in her made her feel uneasy and she had a feeling that something was wrong.

She had that mother instinct that something wasn’t right and that she had to get back to the herd. But she felt bad that she had to end her time with Cerik. Oriana was enjoying her time with the stallion and was glad that she had gotten some sleep. ”Cerik….Cerik…We gotta get back to the herd. Something doesn’t seem right to me….” she said with worry in her voice.

Meanwhile Isa was out of sight from the herd and she came to a stop when a stream divided between her. At this point whatever it was that she smelled was gone. Isa lowered her head to sniff at the ground around her. Curiosity got the best of her and now she was just going to explore. The stream didn’t seem that deep so she assumed that it would be safe for her to cross. The filly could hear her mother’s voice in her head saying “Don’t do this…Turn back…..” and Isa hesitated for a moment before staying where she was and took a drink from the water.

“Lead the way you two. I’ll just follow from behind so that way I can keep an eye on things from here.” he spoke as he walked forward and waited for the two mares to follow him, mainly to lead in front. Was it wise for him to be in the back? No but it gave him a peace of mind knowing that he would rather be at risk than the mares.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:45 pm

Seeley:
Are my new horses accepted?
I'm also going to wait for Queen to post before posting again, unless my two new horses are accepted then I'll post them and Cerik]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:13 pm

(Of course they are accepted)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:34 pm

XD thank you]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana

The blue eyed stallion made a small sound as he looked at her. She had woken up, and was looking at him now. He made a happy little sound as he looked into her eyes. He then shook his head, after lifting it up so he wasn't basically laying on her. Not that he'd been laying on her, just his head. He shook his head a second time, then sighed a bit. "Alright...let's head back," he said to the mare. He didn't grow worried yet, but he wondered what was wrong. Did it have something to do with her Isa? Well...he might as well just ask her, so he looked at her and did. He asked "Is...something wrong with Isa? Do you feel like something bad is going to happen to her?" he asked the mare, while standing up.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare shook her head as she looked at him. "it's fine, everyone forgets things from time to time. I'm...fine, we've been out here for at least three months now. The fire happened when Yin was still a baby, either before he was born or like a couple weeks after. Babies can stand straight away, you know. I don't remember exactly when it happened. We've been out here three months of his life, though, if not all four. I like being in a herd, though, and I'm glad we found you all."

(Not ignoring Pandora and Diva, I'm just waiting for Queen)

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare looked at Magnolia and shook her head. "Even a big strong horse can be taken out by a pack of wolves... or a bear. Maybe those sleep at night, though. I don't know, do wolves and bears sleep at night?" she questioned. She didn't know if these two would know either. Shaking her head, she felt a bit warm as Magnolia spoke playfully. It may only be directed at Solaris for all she knew, but she felt warm. "Well...do you want to go explore up further then, Magnolia?" she asked.

She then looked to the stallion, as he spoke once more to them both. She said "Alright," and began to walk forward. She then looked at the other mare. She said "Actually, Magnolia should maybe lead the way, since there's a specific place she wants to explore. I think," she then said. She waited to see what the other mare would say.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina

The blue and brown eyed colt shuddered a bit at the mention of wolves. "Yeah, please don't talk about wolves... They like to eat horses and deer, though I think they go after deer and moose more often. I don't like them, though...Small cats are fine, definitely, but there's bigger felines called cougars. Those might attack horses too... We also have to watch out for the bears," he said. He then looked around as they spoke about his mom and the other two, and he said "I hope she's okay."

[here you go, eventer]

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: Lucille/ Lucifer

The fiery but sweet little thing gave a squeal. She kicked her legs as some annoying flies flew about her legs a moment...She then flicked her tail hard, to smack one that got on her rump. After that, the reddish mare looked to her filly. She trotted over and tapped her with her muzzle. She'd been letting Lucille take a nap, but now she wanted to move on. Once the filly blinked and stood up, Lilith herded her close. She then began to trot, and scented the air a bit. She scented a stallion around, somewhere in the distance. She'd just had Lucille two months ago. However, she'd be able to have more foals at some point. Therefore, she let out a shrill whinny, hoping the stallion was close enough to actually hear it.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ Lucifer

The ply ful and happy but wild and loud filly was napping in the grass. She and her mom were constantly moving. She wondered if her mama worried about her or both of them getting hurt...Even as young as she was, she knew what pain was. She'd been scratched by a small cat once. It wasn't enough to cause worry, just enough to sting. the creature hadn't been a house cat, but had been a baby. She shuddered in her sleep as she thought of the small brownish and white kitty...She then felt a tap and blinked her eyes open. She blinked a couple more times then stood. She was herded in close, then they were moving along once more. Her ears perked as her mother called to some-horse, and she could smell him as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:51 pm

(I’ll wait to post for Solaris but I’ll put this up for now)

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik ||

The black pelted mare pawed at the ground in anticipation and heard him ask her about Isa. ”I just have that feeling….That gut feeling….Maybe I’m wrong and that she’s totally fine but I won’t know until we get back.” she said. And it was clear that she was worried and it showed in her eyes and her tone. The mare was worried about the young filly.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:01 pm

[I forgot I was going to put a colt in for Yamina too
Seeley: am I allowed to put a gelding in, or nah? Also, can I just assume all my future horses would be auto accept?
Also, kay, I'll probably just wait now too, for Queen to post again]

Name:
Hallow
Breed:
Mustang (75%) Thoroughbred (25%)
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Crush:
Pandora

Height:
16 hands
Coat:
Black
Eyes:
Brown
Markings:
Blaze and three socks

herd:
Moonsilver
Herd member
mate:
Wants Pandora
Foals:
Samhain (I'll play him unless geldings aren't allowed)
Morri

Personality:
Hallow's name may sound scary, but his stallion is the furthest from that. He only seems scary if angered. He only gets angry if foals are threatened or the mare he likes gets hurt, or herd members get attacked. He's loving and loyal. He's playful and happy. He loves being out here, and is family oriented. However, he's wild, loud, stubborn and hard headed. He doesn't always listen, and can seem cold if irritated. He can also seem aloof if irritated. He's withdrawn if upset.
History:
Hallow was born six years ago. He was always around humans, and he was bred to a mare named Lilith, and had one son. Their son was taken and gelded, which is pretty normal. He wasn't upset about it, but noticed the mare was. He noticed when she slipped away one day. He decided not to alert the humans, and they soon realized it on their own anyway. He had another son recently, and decided to also escape. He's a mustang after all, though with Thoroughbred blood, but he was actually born wild. He found the Moonsilver herd. He and Morri joined up with the herd. They're used to being around other horses. That's how it was at the human barn, after all, so they're very used to it.

Name:
Morri
Breed:
Mustang Thoroughbred x Miyako Japanese riding horse
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Crush:
Yamina

Height:
Adult height will be 15 hands
Coat:
Black
Eyes:
Brown
Markings:
Star and snip

herd:
Moonsilver
Herd member, foal
mate:
Way too young
Foals:
Way too young

Personality:
Silly, fun loving, playful, happy young colt. He can be wild and loud, and is stubborn and hard headed many a time. He's loyal, loving, kind, and caring. However, he can seem cold if angered, aloof if irritated, is withdrawn if upset, and gets jumpy when it thunders.
History:
Not much to tell, since he was only born four months ago. He was with his dad for three months of his life, until Hallow decided to run away. He brought the three month old colt with him. Not long after going back to the wild, the came upon the herd.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:02 pm

(Yes they would be auto accepted and geldings are fine)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:26 pm

[XD cool
I'm going to make these last two, then I'm done making horses]

Name:
Samhain
Breed:
Mustang Thoroughbred x Arabian mustang
Sexuality:
Asexual because he's gelded but homoromantic
Crush:
Open

Height:
15. 2 hands
Coat:
Black
Eyes:
Brown
Markings:
Star, snip, socks

herd:
Not yet
Loner
mate:
Open when three
Foals:
Will have to adopt

Personality:
Loving, loyal, sweet, gentle young male. He's also playful and usually happy. He's fun loving, adventurous, likes foals, and helpful. However, he can be wild and loud, is stubborn and hard headed. He can seem too quiet or too talkative. He doesn't always listen, and can seem aloof if irritated as well as withdrawn if upset.
History:
Born two years ago, he was born in a human barn. He and his mother were happy, his father there as well. He got taken from his mother and gelded. The human girl then took him and started trying to train him, but he didn't like that. She didn't even put him back by his mother for comfort...though that's something meant to happen. He had to stay, though. He was too young to escape at the time. However, he just recently escaped the barn, a couple days ago, and is hoping to find his dad or mom.

Name:
Myna (M-eye-nuh)
Breed:
Unknown because humans bred so many different horses of different breeds together...
Sexuality:
Pan
Crush:
Maybe Lumina

Height:
15.2 hands
Coat:
Brown
Eyes:
Brown
Markings:
Nope

herd:
Moonsilver
Herd member
mate:
Open
Foals:
Wants

Personality:
Loves foals, playful, happy go lucky, silly. She can be a bit of a flirt, and being pan she will flirt with any horse. She knows to back off if they don't appreciate it (other mares). She's a storyteller and likes to prance and show off a bit. She's stubborn, hard headed, can be wild and loud. She's spirited which some don't like, as well as too talkative at times. She can also be too quiet, and withdrawn if upset. She can seem cold if angered and aloof if irritated, doesn't like being bossed around, and can be picky about certain things.
History:
She was born three years ago. The humans didn't even know anymore what breeds she was, as for generations they'd bred so many crossbreeds. They thought the first two were a Paint and an Appy. They aren't really sure of that. There might have been Morgan, Arabian, and Thoroughbred somewhere too. There was definitely Standardbred, she has a bit of that look. Plus her brown coloring as well. She got tired of the humans and escaped one night, and found the herd.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:46 pm

(Lol can you manage that many?)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:04 pm

f.name... golden hour
age... eight years
gender... mare
breed... cob
character page... page 5
feeling... content
tags... open
. J . U . N . I . P . E . R .

long ivory mane touched the long green grass that surrounded her lightly dirt stained leg markings, amber coloured eyes surveying her surroundings, keeping an eye on every potential threat. the fox about three hundred meters from where she stood posed no threat. the golden mare lifted her head as she chomped the ample mouthful of grass and watched the small brown animal walking slowly, clearly searching for a meal, it had been a brutal winter, and both the fox and the golden mare was showing evidence of the harsh cold. the fox was clearly worse off, and the mare could tell that without food soon, the poor animal would starve. with a flick of her ivory tail and a twitch of her still fluffy ear, she lowered her head and continued to graze.

there was an odd sound that she recognised clearly as a threat, the gold mare stood tall, ears pricked forwards, mouthful of grass in her mouth no longer being chewed as she watched the big brown animal approach. she munched her mouthful twice and then froze again watching the animal get closer and closer. finishing her mouthful of grass, she blew a loud snort warning the animal. the animal stopped for a moment, grunted took in a breath and continued. the mare flattened her ears against her neck and with both front feet, she jumped forwards slamming her hooves on the ground hard. this seemed to be enough, the large animal stopped and seemed to sigh before grunting one more time and then changed direction and headed towards the creek. while large, the brown bear was clearly young and malnourished itself, so was no real threat to the mare currently.

her eyes watched the bear for a couple of moments as it wondered off towards the creek, and with a gentle huff, the golden mare relaxed lowered her head to continue grazing.

f.name... pandoras box / divas minx
age... four years / three weeks
gender... mare / folly
breed... kiger mustang / kiger mustang x tb
character page... page 5
feeling... calm / mischievous
tags... gladio, sorina
. P . A . N . D . O . R . A . & . D . I . V . A .

panda looked up and watched the chestnut filly canter around their herd causing problems, with a gentle huff the young mare nickered a soft warning to the filly, though it usually never actually worked. diva pranced around occasionally nipping or lunging at the other horses among the herd. when one of the bigger horses of the group caught her eye, she pricked her ears forward, flagged her fluffy multi-coloured tail high up in the air and pranced with high knees towards the clydesdale stallion, trying to appear bigger by putting a bounce in her step with her very long and fine legs. when she grew closer to the stallion she could tell how much bigger he was. although she wasn't that little, her mum was quite small herself, which made her potential height deceiving, her sire was almost eighteen hands, which meant she could grow to be big or small.

diva was a very pretty filly, very tall with long lanky legs, at only three weeks, her back was already inline with her mothers shoulder, which made it look like she was just a quick grower, but who knew how big this lanky filly was going to get.

with her long legs high stepping towards the clydesdale, the filly flattened her ears in a dominant and very bossy way trying to tell the big stallion to move. with her ears pinned back, the filly squealed and reached out to bite the clydesdale stallion on his hip. with a second sharp squeal the filly spun around and kicked out at the stallions legs, while a kick from a filly her size wouldn't do damage, it could certainly hurt him.

panda's head lifted as she watched her filly cause trouble, and with a huff she whinnied another warning, that was yet again ignored and slowly made her way towards the trio.

n.name... luci
age... eight years
gender... stallion
breed... kiger mustang x welsh cob
character page... page 5
feeling... bored
tags... open
. L . U . C . I . F . E . R .

{ that is fine, their post is more directed to their character anyway c: }

the bay stallions eyes were scanning his surroundings when his attention was grabbed by a young mare near by yet still far enough he could only just make out her shape. the mare had a foal beside her and so the stallions interest lowered a touch and so he continued to graze. however, when the mare called out to him, he flicked his tail and lifted his head to look towards the chestnut mare. she was a very red chestnut which made her stand out against the background, her bay foal at her foot blended in a bit more as he did, not against the green grass, but against the trees the filly could hide. with a gentle snort, the stallion lifted his lip in a flehem response to smell the mare and her foal before whinnying in response.

without an instant response, the stallion jumped up into a canter, very elegant and powerful, arching his neck and slowing to a bouncy slightly showy trot as he grew closer to the mare. as he came to her side he ignored the foal, if he showed any interest, he knew that the mare may take it as a threat and attack to defend her child, so ignoring the foal was probably his best choice.

arching his neck, the stallion reached out to the mares nose to take in her scent before stepping away from her to give her space, tail flicking at some flies. with a gentle snort he stepped away and lowered his head and began to graze again. he wasn't usually one of words, so him not speaking up, was beyond normal for the young stallion.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me