Street Dogs

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dogs

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:17 am

[furry: I think you put the wrong name for Drizzle's dad. Did you mean Pancake?]

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe, Pancake but I don't know his sexuality- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro and Nein

the dark brown spotted darker tan and white male didn't know what else to say. He only nodded as Ficarro spoke again. He then looked over as a younger male appeared before them...He looked him over, but the Shepherd didn't seem to be acting threatening. He said "My name is Cannoli," after Ficarro said this was Nein. "Nice to meet you," he then said to Nein as well.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro and Nein

The tan and white female with half flop ears shook her head a couple times. She followed the female and Cannoli. She squeaked as she saw the dark furred dog that walked up. Considering the other encounter, of course she was nervous...He didn't growl or try to attack them, however. She said "H-Hi, my name is...I'm Crepe," to Nein.

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/Tornado

The lighter tan and white female made a small sound at his words. However, she simply nodded and said "Okay," to that. Younger dogs...she wondered who they might meet there. Shaking her head, she continued to follow the larger male. She nudged the pup a couple times. They went up a hill now.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tornado

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one nodded. "Young dogs...young dogs!" he barked excitedly, not realizing they probably weren't pups. All he knew was Tornado had said young dogs. His little tail wagged as he walked. He had to hop and jump a bit to get up the hill. His mother nudged him, as well.

Anni- f- 4 y- Borzoi Nenets herding dog East- European Shepherd East Siberian Laika mix- Bi; Ging- mate open- An is son, wants more pups maybe (adopted ones)- Family not in RP- Tags: An/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru

The bluish green eyed golden and brown dog with some white shook her head. "How is it weird to watch two dogs that might attack us? You are all strangers, we don't know what you are like. I have to protect my son," she said, and nudged the male a bit. She heard him whine a bit. She kept herself from rolling her eyes at this, only shaking her head. She glanced to the distance again, then shook her head. "Also, if those two know where to find food, we could figure out where to find it too."

An- m- 1 y 3 mo- unknown mix- not in a pack yet- homosexual; Topaz and Lazuli- too young- too young- Anni is mom or adoptive mom and is the only family he's ever known- Tags: Anni/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru

The bluish green eyed white marked golden one whined a bit...He thought the two younger males could hear him, but apparently not. He shook his head a couple times, and looked to his mom. He then looked to the strangers, and wondered who they were.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:43 pm

Furrydogs12 wrote:Kairos
-Male
-2 years
-German Shepard
-Stray
-Large for his breed

Pancake
-Male
-7 years
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Children are Syrup, Butter, and Drizzle

Syrup
-Female
-2 years
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Father is Pancake, Butter is sister, Drizzle is younger brother

Butter
-Male
-2 years
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Syrup is sister, Pancake is father, Drizzle is younger brother

Feather
-Female
-2 years
-Pomeranian
-Stray

Drizzle
-Male
-2 months
-Golden retriever
-Stray
-Pancake is father, Syrup and Butter are older siblings

Mal
-Female
-4 years
-Rottweiler, Beauceron, and Doberman mix
-Stray

accepted sorry for the wait
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:20 am

Tesra - female - white shepherd - tags: Boba, (Tornado), Creampuff, Buckeye
She waited alongside there the pup wanting to join their little group, flicking her ears she turned to the side to see the Tornado was back with two other dogs "Yes, He come here to look for you? He wants to join the group..." she responded to the group leader. Her eyes looked at the two husky mixes "So who are you two?" she asked them in curiousness.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Ficarro, Cannoli, Crepe
He flicked his tail as he looked at the two "Hmm Tornado is not back yet and we already had a visitor there...Tesra is with him at the moment..." he said to her with a little unsure tune. He didn't mind strangers around or trying to join their little group, but having this many around for so little time made him nervous as he didn't know if they were all one large group with a plan or anything.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: Creampuff, and Buckeye, Boba (Tesra)
He walked forward he could see their little place he liked to use as a camp, he did smell the faint scent of Ficarro there and maybe a little bit of Nein and Tesra too. He looked over to Buckeye and Creampuff "We're almost there, but don't be scared for one of our group members, she may be rather mean toward strangers and will likely question you, but no worry she is not a bad dog...just very alert" he told them as he walked toward the tree threes there, his eyes looked around to see Tesra there with a pup "hmm, well what do we found here? hello little one, who may you be?" he asked the pup.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, and Crepe, Nein
She sighed to the Nein before shaking her head "Another stranger?" she repeated flattering her ears a little bit as she looked back to the two "I hope you two don't have anything to hide?" she questioned them. She started to get rather nervous about the situation, but what could she do now, only hope for the best that the two strangers there could not have plans with the stranger with Tesra.

Ging - female - husky & Alaskan malamute mix - tags: Zaeru, An, Anni /boys)
She blinked her eyes "Those two didn't even see you, so you could only leave without being attacked by anyone and we don't attack as long you don't attack first" she responded to her. She flicked her tail a little bit "Then why didn't you figure out where to find food? Those youngsters found those rabbits first, so they are allowed to take as much as they want out there, if you plan to steal them I will make sure you don't... another way I don't care what you do" she said to her with a snarl.

Lazuli - male - Shikoku & husky mix - tags: Topaz, Zaeru
He watched as his friend walked to him with a rabbit "Hah, you have dust in your eyes if you think that's bigger than mine..." he responded to him with a playful flick of his tail. He looked over to Zaeru when Topaz mentioned her "Hey, hey...could you be a little bit happier, we just got us breakfast..." he said to her with a sigh "Why? Where do we have hurry?" he asked her curiously.

Zaeru - female - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Ging (boys, An, Anni)
She flicked her ears as the other female dog spoke "Hah, them? They are not so clever for that..." she said her thoughts out loud. She looked at them before looking at Lazuli and Topaz "I will go to them..." she said before running off to the rabbit holes "...Yeah I can see that, but if you took enough we could leave now..." she said to the two males.

Topaz - male - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Lazuli, Zaeru
He proudly took the rabbit to the place where Lazuli was with his rabbit "See, mine is bigger than yours" he said with flic of his tail proudly. His eyes looked to Zaeru "Oh hello sis, see what I got, never seen this big rabbit...huh?" he said to her with a smirk "By the way is Ging there too? And did you hear the bark just a moment ago? I think we did hear...or maybe it was just the wind messing with us" he said to her.

(they did hear him, not see him so their focus on the rabbits was more interesting than the bark, if he did bark another time, they could've get more alert and likely forgot the rabbits)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:27 pm

Queen: Kay Kay. He wasn't barking to make them forgot the rabbits, though, he's just interested in the two and wants to talk]

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe, Pancake but I don't know his sexuality- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro and Nein

the dark brown spotted darker tan and white male shook his head. "Of course we don't have anything to hide," he said. He felt like she'd already asked that...or said something similar. He shook his head a couple times, then looked to the big male with the other strangers. He shivered a bit...but not from fear. He tried not to show it though.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro and Nein

The tan and white female with half flop ears shook her head as well. Her father was right, they had absolutely nothing to hide. She smiled a sweet little smile as she looked at Nein. She then looked to Tornado, saying "That must be your leader...huh?"

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/Tornado and Tesra

The lighter tan and white female nodded as she looked at the bigger male again. "I...will try not to get scared or nervous," she said. She then followed him over to the she dog and pup. She giggled a bit as Buckeye barked and wagged at the other pup. She shook her head a couple times. She also waited and listened, wanting to know the name of the pup. She quickly looked to Tesra, as she was questioned. "My name is Creampuff, and this is my son Buckeye."

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tornado and Tesra, Boba

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one nodded. "I...that's scary...or makes me nervous...but I'll try and be brave," he said. As they arrived, he barked at the other pup and wagged his tail. He then looked and nodded to Tesra, as Creampuff said their names to her.

Anni- f- 4 y- Borzoi Nenets herding dog East- European Shepherd East Siberian Laika mix- Bi; Ging- mate open- An is son, wants more pups maybe (adopted ones)- Family not in RP- Tags: An/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru

The bluish green eyed golden and brown dog with some white sighed. She said "We were watching your sons to figure it out... We tried finding food at the old place we were staying around, but there's nothing but birds and squirrels. Those aren't really filling," she said. She then rolled her eyes. "You know there would be a lot of rabbits, right? When they have babies, they have a lot. Then those grow up and stay at the same burrow as the parents. At least I think," she said.

An- m- 1 y 3 mo- unknown mix- not in a pack yet- homosexual; Topaz and Lazuli- too young- too young- Anni is mom or adoptive mom and is the only family he's ever known- Tags: Anni/ Lazuli and Topaz, Ging and Zaeru

The bluish green eyed white marked golden one tilted his head. He sighed as he listened to his mom and the other female speak...He muttered "Okay, okay, so you won't hurt us. We don't attack others for no reason either," he said. He then looked to her offspring. He barked again, hoping the two males heard this time.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:48 pm

Tesra - female - white shepherd - tags: Boba, (Tornado), Creampuff, Buckeye
She flicked her head "Hmm...nice to meet you...I guess" She looked at the two little confused. She felt it weird how there were so many strangers now, she was being lived alongside her brother, Tornado and Ficarro for some months, but there were never this many other dogs who actually did come for them to talk. There did live Snake and the female, but they didn't really get along with them that much, especially with Snake.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Ficarro, Cannoli, Crepe
He looked behind him when the female mentioned a leader "Well yes...I guess he is back now...with more dogs..." he said flicking his head side to side "What all of those females and pups, I thought packs could secure them enough so they could not leave?" he said thoughtfully. He looked at Ficarro "You didn't get anything to hunt?" he asked her, then shook his head "Okay okay...fine..." he responded to her.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: Creampuff, Buckeye, Boba (Tesra, Ficarro), Cannoli, Creme
His eyes looked around to see Tesra there with a pup "Hmm, well what do we find here? Hello little one, who may you be?" he asked the pup.

Flicking his ears he turned to Ficarro "Oh Ficarro you're back too..." he said to her but shut up a little bit when he noticed the male and female "Uh...well...this sure is the interesting start of a day, who are you now then?" he asked them. His eyes looked at the female and the pup, then the loner pup there, and then back to the two with Ficarro "So do you know each other, or is the world coming down? as there is little too much for you at the same time?" he asked them all pretty much.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, and Crepe, Nein
She shook her head with a sigh "You fur brain, having a pup doesn't mean that you need to belong in a pack...sometimes just an unexcepted meeting is enough" she said to Nein with a little bit annoyed shaking her head "I didnät have time to hunt anything, I will be up to it soon...and I hope you to help me...got that?" she said to him. She looked over there where Tornado was seeing those two there 'More of them huh...' she thought to herself as she started to make her way toward the growing group around the group leader "Tornado?" she called out.

Ging - female - husky & Alaskan malamute mix - tags: Zaeru, An, Anni /boys)
She looked at the younger dog as he barked there before turning back to the mother dog "there not really my sons, but whatever..." she repeated in silence "I don't know if there are lots of rabbits or not, we found those holes yesterday evening...just get into them now when the sun is up..." she said to her 'or the fools did...oh well at least they did catch something instead than messing thing up' she thought herself. He perked her ears to the loud voice of Lazuli "If you are not a threat then this conversation is done, I take those youngsters and the rabbits they catch and leave, you and your son can take whatever is left there" she said to her as she turned around to walk down the hill.

Lazuli - male - Shikoku & husky mix - tags: Topaz, Zaeru, An
He looked at Zaeru for an answer when another bark was heard "Again, what's with that barking...?" he said confusedly and very annoyed with the situation. He didn't really get what was going on, but he realized that the bark did come in the same direction as the earlier one so he turned to the little hill there with some bushes "YOU THERE, WHOEVER YOU ARE STOP BARKING AND SHOW YOU FACE...I AM NOT WASTING MY TIME SPEAKING WITH BARKING BUSHES..." he called out in loud voice.

Zaeru - female - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Ging (boys, An, Anni)
She perked her ears back too when the bark 'That dog...sure is an attention seeker' she thought to herself, but felt a little bitter about it too as the young dog there seemed to be more interest in the two fools here than even a give a look at her, same got with the mother dog to Ging. She flattered her ears a little bit when her brother yelled to her ear "...stop that...nothing...I don't have a problem..." she said to him with a smile.

Topaz - male - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: Lazuli, Zaeru
He looked to the way where the bark come little flattering his ears as he started to be nervous, he didn't really mind the first bark as nobody was being seen, but the second informed him that whoever barked was still there and likely stalking them. Thought the sound was heard rather young which meant the bark was not maybe an adult, which calmed him a little bit as he could maybe match against a dog near the same age. He looked over to Lazuli and then to his sister "Hey...hey...HEYY...what makes you so dark? The rabbits? There is still some left in the holes if you want to catch some of your own, or what is the problem?" he questioned the female.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:35 am

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe, Pancake but I don't know his sexuality- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro and Nein, Tornado, others

the dark brown spotted darker tan and white male yawned nervously. Tornado was a big dog, so that made him kind of nervous. Shaking his head, he said "My name is Cannoli, and this is my daughter. Um...we just met Ficarro today, but if you meant me and Crepe, then yeah, of course we know each other."

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro and Nein, Tornado, others

The tan and white female with half flop ears nodded. She said "My name is Crepe," to Tornado, after her dad said his name. He'd also said she was his daughter, so she didn't have to say that part. She looked to Nein and Ficarro, saying "I...could help you, or my dad could, hunting."

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/Tornado and Tesra, Boba, others

The lighter tan and white female giggled a bit as Buckeye barked and wagged at the other pup. She shook her head a couple times. She also waited and listened, wanting to know the name of the pup.

She nodded to the other female, saying "Nice to meet you as well." She sniffed the air a bit, then shook her head a couple times. She looked to see the other pack members, and some strangers. She listened as they introduced themselves. She also heard Tornado call one as Ficarro. She flicked her tail a couple times.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tornado and Tesra, Boba, others

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one nodded. "I...that's scary...or makes me nervous...but I'll try and be brave," he said. As they arrived, he barked at the other pup and wagged his tail. He then looked at the adults, and tilted his head a bit.

The bluish green eyed golden and brown dog with some white sighed again. Did this dog not like other dogs, or was it just something about her and An? She shook her head a couple times. "Well...id figure there should be a lot, unless others have been by here in the past and hunted them." She then nodded to the other. "Also, if you adopted those two, they're your sons in a way." She glanced to her own possibly adopted pup. She said "I guess we should go...but An is talking to those two," she said (well, he was trying to.)

The bluish green eyed white marked golden one rolled his eyes. "I heard that," he called to the female young one. "I'm not an attention seeker, I just want to talk to these two." He said this then trotted forward so he was in sight. "I'm not in the bushes...I'm right here," he said. He shook himself a couple times, some leaves going flying off his coat. He glanced to the other one, which was talking to the female. "So...what are your names?" he asked, then quickly said "I'm An."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loster Drache » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:50 am

Denstor
4 Years
German Shepperd
Male
name means "the great" ob swedish
I search for someone, who can make family members for him
He search a gang

Sorry, when my englisch Is Not so good. I am from germany ans have only 4 Years of englisch lessons in school
♡Drachenherz♡
TRADE WITH ME!
Loster Drache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby staircasemuncher » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:11 pm

Hello, can I please join? I was thinking maybe i’ll be a borzoi australian shepherd mix?
I EAT STAIRS! YOU ARE NOT SAFE! I WILL EAT YOUR STAIRS

Pet's name: Fade
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
staircasemuncher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:08 pm

Yes to you both and to everyone, I'm very sorry I've been away so long.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:42 pm

It's fine]
Spiritstar3