Civil War [Wolf Pack RP] [Full]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Civil War [Wolf Pack RP] [O&A]

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:43 am

π™³πšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš’
Female |Alpha Female |4 years | mate: Alpine | tags: a lot lol | Mentions: Alpine, Gideon, River, Blaze, Echo, Peach
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny nodded at Gideon's words. He had confirmed that Alpine was just exhausted with the day's events. "Thank you Gideon. You are appreciated" , Destiny spoke in thanks to the pack healer. Her attention returned to Alpine - She couldn't blame her mate for being side tracked but he needed to take care of himself too. She nuzzled Alpine as he stood and leaned back into her. She offered a smile to River who was on the other side of Alpine. As Alpine spoke about getting things done for the day before beginning to walk away. Destiny growled and picked up her pace to cut off the now - Alpha male. "Absolutely not Alpine" she said with a lash of her tail, It wasn't often she told her mate no. But he needed to take a moment to himself "River and I will handle the pack. River is going to go provide food for the healers, as well as tell Blaze you'll speak with him - and I am going to see what hunting patrols are out" she decided with a nod at River. Her eyes scanned to see Peach and Echo walking out of the camp. Hopefully going for a hunt, she figured so. She sent a silent prayer hoping they would catch something - anything.
Destiny looked back at her mate, her eyes scanning over him "You, my love. Need food - and sleep. Go to the den while I grab something for you to eat." she commented before licking his cheek and padding towards the scraps of the prey remaining. She glanced back at Alpine "Straight to the den Alpine or I'll drag you by your ears" she replied with a threatening glare. She couldn't help but worry and wonder about her mate. He must be going through so many emotions - the entire pack would be. And she was going to have to be strong for them. It wasn't impossible but she would need to take this new role she and Alpine were moved into with grace. Handle things the way they needed to be. Gently but effective. She sighed to herself in realization of her new title. Alpha Female.

πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš›
female |pack member |1 years | crush: open | tags: Alpine, Destiny, Blaze, selene | mentions: Alpine , Destiny, Blaze

River flicked her tail as Alpine stood up between her and Destiny. Standing in a row they looked like a decent family. Of course there was no way they could be biological with the differential in fur coloring. But still, River prided herself on her adopted parents. The newest Alphas of the pack. Her tail couldn't help but wag for a moment at the thought. In almost a blink, Alpine had started leaving instructions and licked her between the ears. "Are you calling me old" she replied with a large smile.
She was grateful Alpine was okay , she couldn't bare to lose another wolf that she saw as a parent. It just couldn't happen. Ever. With a shudder from the chill of the snow. River returned back to reality. Dipping her head at the orders Destiny had given. Well she wouldn't call them orders, they had to work together and make things easier for Alpine at the moment. River shook the snow that fell on her coat and turned to scan the camp for the black pelt of one of the other pack members - Blaze. She noticed him, quite easily. He stuck out from the snow in an obvious contrast. River padded towards the male and dipped her head in greeting "Blaze, Alpine wants to speak to you" she mentioned before offering a nod of greeting to Selene.

π™±πš•πšŠπš£πšŽ
male | pack member|3 years | crush: open | tags: Selene, River | mentions: Alpine , Destiny, River, Selene

His ears pricked hearing more whines coming from the direction of the healer's den. He kept focus on the fact that this meant one alpha was passing and a Beta - likely and soon to be Alpine would be promoted to Alpha. He was excited for his friend but he knew this transition would be difficult. He watched Alpine and Destiny interact. Their relationship almost made him ill - in a good way. As much as he would of enjoyed a mate of his own - that was time consuming and would take focus away from his pack. That just couldn't happen. He flicked his tail, removing the layer of snow that had formed over top of it. Surprisingly, Blaze wasn't cold. Maybe he was just focused on other things - like the Alpha.
His attention turned hearing pawsteps , someone had approached the area. He turned his head, eyes landing on the white and cream Omega Selene. He glanced over the Omega - she was small in stature and seemed anxious about her recent position into the pack. He understood, it was hard coming into a new pack. But it was something she needed to toughen up for - at least in his opinion.
Blaze turned back towards the healer's den, he could feel eyes on him and figured it was perhaps Selene, too afraid to voice a concern for the Alpha. Knowing the awkward steps to feel at home in the pack. Even with being here for a few years and getting to know some of the pack he still felt out of place. Along with being more so on the unfriendly side. He was never a "wolfs wolf" as he called it.
Shaking his head, Blaze padded a few steps towards the white wolf "Are you worried for the Alpha?" he asked in a low tone. Hoping to not startle the she-wolf.
As soon as the words left his mouth a commotion erupted at the healers den. Blaze hung his head and closed his eyes. Silently praying for the stars to help guide the prior Alpha safely.

His eyes flicked across the camp watching the commotion of Alpine, Destiny and River were with him so he knew the new Alpha was well taken care of. Blaze shook the fur from his pelt and looked back at Selene who was silent. He watched in curiosity as it appeared Destiny to take charge of the situation. She walked towards the prey remains while River approached him. He dipped his head to the young wolf in greeting, before being told to meet the wolf at his den. Blaze nodded in understanding "Understood, Thank you River" he replied before looking back at Selene "Excuse me". he flicked his tail as he padded away and towards the den of Alpine.

πšπš’πšœπšŽπš—
male |pack member |4 years | Mate: Tulip | tags: Tulip, Rose | mentions: Tulip

Risen huffed and forced his eyes fully open, he offered a small whine as if to say " it's time to get up" before gently lifting his head off of Tulip and scooting over before carefully rising to his paws. The tan wolf contemplated shaking the bedding from his fur but opted to wait until his mate was standing. He didn't want any additional dust falling onto her beautiful coat. His eyes ran over his mate taking in her beauty. He was so lucky. And he wanted her to know how appreciative of her he was, daily.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Civil War

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:59 am

Pollux- genderfluid- four years- Alphas mate- boys- Castor- will likely find and take in Lucia- family: not in RP- scent: Cocoa, oddly- Tags: Alius (mentions: Castor, Lysander)

The brown slender and slightly smaller one saw the smile. They couldn't help but smile back a bit, and nodded to Alius. "I think...I might just have to take you up on that offer. Oskari was a really good alpha," they said, then shook their head. They then sighed as he spoke of Castor. "I'm sure it is grief...but I wish he'd speak to others rather than just Oskari. Like...me. He could speak to me. Now that Oskari is going to be gone...I worry he won't talk to any-wolf at all." Alius then asked about the beta. "I...have no idea, maybe one of the she wolves? It could also be another male like you." They looked up and over as Aztec approached. He told them, with little to no emotion, that Oskari had passed...among other things.

They only shook their head, once, twice. They figured some wolf, or more than one, Destiny included, would be taking care of Alpine. They focused on the ting Aztec said about Castor. "Our den," they said with a huff, then nodded to him. They watched as he then went back, going to hunt. They turned their attention back to Alius. "Why does Aztec have to be so emotionless?" they asked. They shook their head a third or fourth time, then glanced around a bit.

Lucia- f- one month- pup- pan; Daisy and Palmetto, Lysander- way too young- way too young- Pollux will find and take her in maybe, so Castor would be family too- scent: Vanilla- Tags:

(Little fuzzy golden thing with brownish ears and tail tip, white toes and chest streak. Her eyes are a golden color, and nose is dark.)

Tulip- f- four years- mother- Pan; nope- Risen is her mate- will find and take in Miles- Rose is related, the two aren't sure if they're siblings or cousins but they're related- scent: tulip type scent- Tags: Risen, Rose

The light golden she wolf with the white marks and ambery eyes giggled a bit at her mate. She watched as he stood up. She dipped her head to him a moment, then raised it. It wasn't the equivalent of a shrug, but something else. In the past, she'd done this in place of shrugging. Wolves couldn't shrug, but they could do something else in place of it. She herself stood up, and shook her self a bit. She then nuzzled her mate, pawing at him a bit and licking him. She then stepped back, and said "Let's go see if there's any food. If not, we can always go hunt something." She was a good enough hunter, after all. Though she wanted to be a mother...but had no pups yet.

Miles- m- one month- pup- will be homo; Phoenix- way too young- way too young- Tulip is foster/adopter, Risen too; therefore Rose is considered family as well- scent: misty, or flowery water- voice: Miles Edgeworth- Tags

(Little fuzzy silvery gray thing with darker snout, nose, ears, tail tip, nails and pads. His eyes are a beautiful blue right now.)

Rose- female biologically, agender- pack member- likes boys; Gideon- mate open- doesn't have to have pups but might adopt- Tulip is sister or cousin, they don't actually know- scent: roses- Tags: Tulip and Risen

The pure white wolf twitched creamy ears and watched the two. They smiled a bit as they watched, then nodded their head. "Yeah, we can go hunting if needed. We should definitely check and see what kind of food is in camp now, though, first." They stepped aside for the other two. They waited for them to come out of the den.

Tifa- f- loner- bi; Cloud- wants Cloud as mate- wants pups one day- scent: woods and flowers- voice: Tifa, Final Fantasy- Tags: Cloud, Excalibur in a way

The pretty she wolf sighed but nodded to him. "Yeah, it does look like whoever they are, they caught their own elk. By the way...we're going to need to bury this somewhere. I don't think we'll eat it all today, and it's nice having food for a couple days and not having to hunt every single day."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Civil War [Wolf Pack RP] [Full]

Postby Firelight_AA » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:09 pm

Cloud/Male/Three years old/Str8/Loner/Mentions:/Tags: Tifa

He nods "I agree."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SugarKats » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:39 pm

Selene
female | omega | 2 years old | small stature, white fur with bits of cream
crush: Blaze | friends: open! | mentions: Oskari, Blaze, Alpine, River | tags: Blaze, River

Selene startled, jolting her body up, ruining her attempts to hide herself, as the subject of her observation suddenly turned around and walked towards her. She stared in shock for a few moments before gathering her courage, uttering her reply, hardly louder than a whisper.

"Y-yes--"

She was cut off as a cacophony of voices suddenly sounded from the healer's den nearby. Selene knew with a heavy, sinking pit in her stomach what must've just transpired, as she followed Blaze's gaze toward where Alpine must've been, thrust suddenly into the role of Alpha. She, too, took a moment to close her eyes, praying for Oskari's safe ascent. Blaze turned back toward her silently, and she wondered if he even heard her attempt of a reply, but no matter, there were more important things occurring.

Another wolf approached from behind her and greeted Blaze, whispering something in his ear, before he nodded and excused himself. Selene watched, fur slightly bristled, as he headed towards Alpine's den without another word. The same wolf then nodded curtly at Selene, and though surprised at this acknowledgement, she managed to move her head in a polite nod in return. Before this wolf could say anything else, Selene set off in the other direction, hoping to avoid the commotion as it made her anxious. She knew it wasn't her place to visit Alpine, so despite feeling quite sad about Oskari's apparent passing, she knew not where to go or who to talk to.
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ

╔═════════════════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
xxxxxx....SugarKats (*ΰΈ…ΜΛ˜ΰΈ…Μ€*)....xxxxxx

β™‘ Flight Rising β™‘ 4dopt β™‘ CS Pets β™‘

β™‘ she/its β™‘ kpop β™‘ writing β™‘

pfp species credit
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
SugarKats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:41 pm

π‡πžπ¦π₯𝐨𝐜𝐀
Role: Mother - Location: Mother's Den - Tags: Rovana

The concept of death was not something Hemlock had ever had to explain to anyone before, in fact she couldn't actually really recall when she learned what it was either. After a while the things she was taught as a pup just became second nature to her, and yet here her daughter was, new to the world and inexperienced with so much of life. Heaven was an easy way to explain the passing of wolves, but Hemlock herself wasn't quite sure she believed in it. Everything in daily life seemed so grounded and real, why would there be an inexplainable magic kingdom somewhere that good wolves got to go to? Still, it was better than plunging a young mind head first into the unfairness of life and the existential terror that might result from that. Surely wherever Oskari was now, it was a lot better than living in pain and suffering. Just for a moment she thought back to her parents and where they might be now, were they alive? Her mother had been half dead from wounds last time Hemlock had heard of her, she'd never known whether her mother had survived her father's attack. Had her father given up when he'd sent her to live here? It wasn't something she particularly liked thinking about.

"Heaven is where we go when we die, it's a place that our minds go when our bodies are too old to carry us anymore." She began, pausing to flatten some of the fur on Rovana's back with a lick. "It's a wonderful place, but once a wolf goes there they can't come back here." Hemlock hoped Rovana could handle this well enough.

π’π‘πžπ«π’ππšπ§
Role: Future Beta Female - Location: Main Camp - Tags: Destiny

Sheridan had spent the morning in her favourite spot, squeezing herself through the cave system that lay just outside main camp. It had been an uneventful morning thus far, apart from a light dusting of snow. Winter was the time of year that she did her best hunts, for the white of her fur blended right in with the snowy landscape, so by the time her prey got an inkling that they were being pursued, it was far too late and her powerful jaws would already be upon them. Yet after her usual morning routine, something in her gut just didn't feel right and told her she needed to get back to camp. After almost getting stuck in her haste to exit the cave, Sheridan managed to get out, for once not plastered in mud thanks to the frost that had formed on the cave walls.

There were whispers everywhere as she trotted back into camp, Oskari's name came up the most frequently and all the healers seemed to be in pandemonium. Sheridan knew what had happened, she had seen it coming for a while but nothing could really prepare someone for the death of the alpha. With a sigh she approached Destiny, feeling as if she just swallowed a tonne of stones. Sheridan had been after the role of Beta female for a little while, it would truly be great to be in a better position to help the pack, perhaps tonight would be her chance, even despite the sad circumstances?

"Destiny, I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?"
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Civil War [Wolf Pack RP] [O&A]

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:28 am

Gideon // healer // male // crush (open) // tags (Castor, Alpine, Destiny, Pollux, Aleck, Eve)

He nodded to the soon-to-be-alpha with a smile when he got back up to his paws "alright, just don't stress yourself too much today okay?" he said to the Alpine "We don't want you to collapse again..." he said to him. He looked over to Blaze when he heard the Alpine asking to bring him to speak with, he turned to his fellow healers "Aleck, Eve, let's prepare Oskari's body for tonight's funeral" he said to them.
He tried to remember if they had those herbs which could cover the smell of death "I will get to look if we have any mist left or rosemary for that..." he kept saying. He had a clue that they may have some mint left, but they could need a lot of that, Oskari was a large wolf and he didn't want him to smell dead at the funeral, that smell was just disgusting and it could scare the pups.

Pandora // elder // female // crush (none) // tags (open)

She left the elders den her eyes looked immediately to the way of the healer's den, the den where her old-time friends were being fought against the sickness. She took a deep sight as she noticed all those high-ranking wolves around the healer's den and the faces those two healers are be making. She knew for sure that Oskari was left for sure now, somehow she felt peace than her friend could need to suffocate anymore, but she felt sad too that she could not see him anymore or have a talk with him.
Her eyes looked around the camp as well for all those wolves she saw so far, the tensions there felt rather dark, even if most of them could not know what truly happened yet, but it was something everyone thought to happen eventually.

Xerxes // pack member // male // crush (open) // tags ( Milana, open )

He blinked his eyes "what a relief" he said rather coldly, he was never being that close to the older alpha, maybe because the Oskari didn't seem to like him that much or didn't know how to control him. He looked at the cleaning "I mean...why suffer more than you had to" he said his eyes narrowed to the collapsing beta there. He know that that was nothing serious, as the beta seemed too healthy to die together with its predecessor, which could just be dishonored and sad.

Solstice // omega // female // crush (open) // tags (Naomi, Firelight, Hemlock, pups >Rose, Tulip, Risen )

She watched the mothers one by one, all of them seemed to do their own things, but she knew that going to Pandora now could not do any good, especially not now when the Oskari was likely dead. Sighing she looked around clearing her eyes and looking over at Echo her sister for a moment, the one who got herself to the rank of beta, when she needed to stay as an omega. She was proud and happy for her sister, but very deep inside she was bitter and jealous, she wanted to know what made them so different from each other. Perhaps because Echo was always very outgoing when she was too shy to show herself to others.
She shook her head and turned to look elsewhere, her eyes noticed the little group there, she didn't hear what they were speaking about but they seemed like they were planning to go out. She flicked her tail to say bye to the mothers and walked to Rose, Tulip, and Risen "morning? uh are you going hunting? May I join you if you're going?" she asked them.

Excalibur // Crossbreed loner // male // crush (Selene, open) / tags (Cloud, Tifa "kind of", open)

He watched the two wolves there for a moment, seeing that they noticed him too but so far didn't bother about him being there. He looked at his doe prey and decided to carry it to a little bit safer place. As a lone wolf, it could be hard for him to protect his prey for a group of wolves or other carnivores, bears or large cats could become greedy if they see an alone wolf with good prey.
He carried the doe bushes nearby, looking a little bit around before he started to enjoy the prey.

Precious //mix pup // female // crush (open) // tags (-)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:10 am

Firelight_AA wrote:
Firelight/Female/Three years/Demiromantic/Mother/Mentions: None/Tags: Lysander

In all the chaos she noticed that Lysander had wandered off to play, so she got up to look for the pup. As she came out of the den, she found him playing near the log. "Hey Lysander, what are you up to?" She asked wagging her tail.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Civil War

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:13 pm

Pollux- genderfluid- four years- Alphas mate- boys- Castor- will likely find and take in Lucia- family: not in RP- scent: Cocoa, oddly- Tags: Alius (mentions: Castor, Lysander)

The brown slender and slightly smaller one saw the smile. They couldn't help but smile back a bit, and nodded to Alius. "I think...I might just have to take you up on that offer. Oskari was a really good alpha," they said, then shook their head. They then sighed as he spoke of Castor. "I'm sure it is grief...but I wish he'd speak to others rather than just Oskari. Like...me. He could speak to me. Now that Oskari is going to be gone...I worry he won't talk to any-wolf at all." Alius then asked about the beta. "I...have no idea, maybe one of the she wolves? It could also be another male like you." They looked up and over as Aztec approached. He told them, with little to no emotion, that Oskari had passed...among other things.

They only shook their head, once, twice. They figured some wolf, or more than one, Destiny included, would be taking care of Alpine. They focused on the ting Aztec said about Castor. "Our den," they said with a huff, then nodded to him. They watched as he then went back, going to hunt. They turned their attention back to Alius. "Why does Aztec have to be so emotionless?" they asked. They shook their head a third or fourth time, then glanced around a bit.

Lucia- f- one month- pup- pan; Daisy and Palmetto, Lysander- way too young- way too young- Pollux will find and take her in maybe, so Castor would be family too- scent: Vanilla- Tags:

(Little fuzzy golden thing with brownish ears and tail tip, white toes and chest streak. Her eyes are a golden color, and nose is dark.)

Tulip- f- four years- mother- Pan; nope- Risen is her mate- will find and take in Miles- Rose is related, the two aren't sure if they're siblings or cousins but they're related- scent: tulip type scent- Tags: Risen, Rose/ Selene

The light golden she wolf with the white marks and ambery eyes giggled a bit at her mate. She watched as he stood up. She dipped her head to him a moment, then raised it. It wasn't the equivalent of a shrug, but something else. In the past, she'd done this in place of shrugging. Wolves couldn't shrug, but they could do something else in place of it. She herself stood up, and shook her self a bit. She then nuzzled her mate, pawing at him a bit and licking him. She then stepped back, and said "Let's go see if there's any food. If not, we can always go hunt something." She was a good enough hunter, after all. Though she wanted to be a mother...but had no pups yet.

She nearly jumped when another voice spoke up, looking to see Selene. She nodded to her, saying "Good morning. We...were actually going to check the pile and see if there's enough food. If not, I suggested going hunting to get at least us three some food, so whatever food in the pile will be there for the mothers and elders. The others should be hunting as well...but I'm good enough at hunting."

Miles- m- one month- pup- will be homo; Phoenix- way too young- way too young- Tulip is foster/adopter, Risen too; therefore Rose is considered family as well- scent: misty, or flowery water- voice: Miles Edgeworth- Tags

(Little fuzzy silvery gray thing with darker snout, nose, ears, tail tip, nails and pads. His eyes are a beautiful blue right now.)

Rose- female biologically, agender- pack member- likes boys; Gideon- mate open- doesn't have to have pups but might adopt- Tulip is sister or cousin, they don't actually know- scent: roses- Tags: Tulip and Risen/ Selene

The pure white wolf twitched creamy ears and watched the two. They smiled a bit as they watched, then nodded their head. "Yeah, we can go hunting if needed. We should definitely check and see what kind of food is in camp now, though, first." They stepped aside for the other two. They waited for them to come out of the den.

They made a small sound as they too heard a voice speak to the three of them. They looked over also, seeing Selene there. They nodded to her, not one to be mean to her despite her rank. Tulip was talking to her, so they let their relative do the talking.

Tifa- f- loner- bi; Cloud- wants Cloud as mate- wants pups one day- scent: woods and flowers- voice: Tifa, Final Fantasy- Tags: Cloud, Excalibur in a way

The pretty she wolf nodded a second time, to him. She glanced to where the stranger was, a moment...seeing him going into the bushes. She nodded to herself more than anything. Turning back to Cloud, she said "Let's hurry and eat some, then."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:54 am

π™³πšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš’
Female |Alpha Female |4 years | mate: Alpine | tags: a lot lol | Mentions: Alpine, Gideon, River, Blaze, Echo, Peach

Destiny nodded at Gideon's words. He had confirmed that Alpine was just exhausted with the day's events. "Thank you Gideon. You are appreciated" , Destiny spoke in thanks to the pack healer. Her attention returned to Alpine - She couldn't blame her mate for being side tracked but he needed to take care of himself too. She nuzzled Alpine as he stood and leaned back into her. She offered a smile to River who was on the other side of Alpine. As Alpine spoke about getting things done for the day before beginning to walk away. Destiny growled and picked up her pace to cut off the now - Alpha male. "Absolutely not Alpine" she said with a lash of her tail, It wasn't often she told her mate no. But he needed to take a moment to himself "River and I will handle the pack. River is going to go provide food for the healers, as well as tell Blaze you'll speak with him - and I am going to see what hunting patrols are out" she decided with a nod at River. Her eyes scanned to see Peach and Echo walking out of the camp. Hopefully going for a hunt, she figured so. She sent a silent prayer hoping they would catch something - anything.
Destiny looked back at her mate, her eyes scanning over him "You, my love. Need food - and sleep. Go to the den while I grab something for you to eat." she commented before licking his cheek and padding towards the scraps of the prey remaining. She glanced back at Alpine "Straight to the den Alpine or I'll drag you by your ears" she replied with a threatening glare. She couldn't help but worry and wonder about her mate. He must be going through so many emotions - the entire pack would be. And she was going to have to be strong for them. It wasn't impossible but she would need to take this new role she and Alpine were moved into with grace. Handle things the way they needed to be. Gently but effective. She sighed to herself in realization of her new title. Alpha Female.

πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš›
female |pack member |1 years | crush: open | tags: Alpine, Destiny, Blaze, selene | mentions: Alpine , Destiny, Blaze

River flicked her tail as Alpine stood up between her and Destiny. Standing in a row they looked like a decent family. Of course there was no way they could be biological with the differential in fur coloring. But still, River prided herself on her adopted parents. The newest Alphas of the pack. Her tail couldn't help but wag for a moment at the thought. In almost a blink, Alpine had started leaving instructions and licked her between the ears. "Are you calling me old" she replied with a large smile.
She was grateful Alpine was okay , she couldn't bare to lose another wolf that she saw as a parent. It just couldn't happen. Ever. With a shudder from the chill of the snow. River returned back to reality. Dipping her head at the orders Destiny had given. Well she wouldn't call them orders, they had to work together and make things easier for Alpine at the moment. River shook the snow that fell on her coat and turned to scan the camp for the black pelt of one of the other pack members - Blaze. She noticed him, quite easily. He stuck out from the snow in an obvious contrast. River padded towards the male and dipped her head in greeting "Blaze, Alpine wants to speak to you" she mentioned before offering a nod of greeting to Selene.

π™±πš•πšŠπš£πšŽ
male | pack member|3 years | crush: open | tags: Selene, River | mentions: Alpine , Destiny, River, Selene

His ears pricked hearing more whines coming from the direction of the healer's den. He kept focus on the fact that this meant one alpha was passing and a Beta - likely and soon to be Alpine would be promoted to Alpha. He was excited for his friend but he knew this transition would be difficult. He watched Alpine and Destiny interact. Their relationship almost made him ill - in a good way. As much as he would of enjoyed a mate of his own - that was time consuming and would take focus away from his pack. That just couldn't happen. He flicked his tail, removing the layer of snow that had formed over top of it. Surprisingly, Blaze wasn't cold. Maybe he was just focused on other things - like the Alpha.
His attention turned hearing pawsteps , someone had approached the area. He turned his head, eyes landing on the white and cream Omega Selene. He glanced over the Omega - she was small in stature and seemed anxious about her recent position into the pack. He understood, it was hard coming into a new pack. But it was something she needed to toughen up for - at least in his opinion.
Blaze turned back towards the healer's den, he could feel eyes on him and figured it was perhaps Selene, too afraid to voice a concern for the Alpha. Knowing the awkward steps to feel at home in the pack. Even with being here for a few years and getting to know some of the pack he still felt out of place. Along with being more so on the unfriendly side. He was never a "wolfs wolf" as he called it.
Shaking his head, Blaze padded a few steps towards the white wolf "Are you worried for the Alpha?" he asked in a low tone. Hoping to not startle the she-wolf.
As soon as the words left his mouth a commotion erupted at the healers den. Blaze hung his head and closed his eyes. Silently praying for the stars to help guide the prior Alpha safely.

His eyes flicked across the camp watching the commotion of Alpine, Destiny and River were with him so he knew the new Alpha was well taken care of. Blaze shook the fur from his pelt and looked back at Selene who was silent. He watched in curiosity as it appeared Destiny to take charge of the situation. She walked towards the prey remains while River approached him. He dipped his head to the young wolf in greeting, before being told to meet the wolf at his den. Blaze nodded in understanding "Understood, Thank you River" he replied before looking back at Selene "Excuse me". he flicked his tail as he padded away and towards the den of Alpine.

πšπš’πšœπšŽπš—
male |pack member |4 years | Mate: Tulip | tags: Tulip, Rose, Solstice | mentions: Tulip

Risen offered a small hum as Tulip nuzzled and pawed at him, he offered Tulip a lick to the cheek as they walked out of the den. He flicked his ears hearing another voice - Solstice. He dipped his head in greeting before flicking his tail listening to the conversation between the wolves. Without checking he already knew they would need to go for a hunt. The snow hit Risen's fur. He shook his pelt out before looking back towards the wolves. He shook his head and gestured towards the exit. If they were going to hunt, they would need to go before the snow got any worse. Prey tracks would already be covered
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

naomi: 004 // eve: 003

Postby delicate. » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:26 am

naomi // female // 5yr // she/her // hetero // mother // pine scent
kind. compassionate. caring. // motherly. no-nonsense. // reckless.
location: mother's den mentions: Oskari, Alpine, Destiny tagged: N/A - OPEN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Naomi relaxed her body and laid with her head on top of her paws. She pondered upon the events so far today. Oskari was dead. It was a tragedy, but the pack had no other choice but to move on. That also meant Alpine and Destiny would be the new Alpha pair. The female knew it was coming with the rapidly declining health of Oskari, but she didn't think it would be so soon. At least the old alpha wouldn't have to suffer anymore and could rest in peace. Besides the funeral and hunting for food, nothing much would be happening today within the pack. With a small sigh she decided that maybe it was best she took a nap. There wasn't much for mothers to do while awaiting the birth of their pups. She didn't have any little ones to look after yet either.

eve // female // 8yr // she/her // hetero // healer // mossy scent
brave. patient. devoted. // selfless. fidgety. // unforgiving.
location: healer's den mentions: Oskari, Alpine, Destiny tagged: Gideon, Aleck
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Eve calmed and became less fidgety as Alpine spoke and stood. Her tailed wagged slightly with happiness. It stopped when Alpine mentioned gathering a hunting party and that he would lead them. But Alpine desperately needed the rest. He wasn't in the proper condition to go out of the pack's den area. He could collapse again! To do that while chasing any animal would cause the pack to lose out on a meal that they needed. She was glad Destiny took charge and protested that idea. Her attention was then drawn to Gideon when he spoke. "Ah, yes. We should get to that before he decomposes too much..." She sounded thoughtful as she spoke.

Eve too tried to recall if they had all the proper herbs to cover any stench of death. Luckily mother nature was on their side. Oskari's body would decay more slowly than it would've if he passed in the summer. So, they wouldn't need nearly as many herbs. But with everything being so cold and the snow falling...it'd be difficult to find any herbs if they didn't have enough. She opened her mouth to speak again but Gideon was speaking to himself and clearly in search mode. Eve pondered on going out to search for the herbs, but she would wait until they knew how many herbs they had. She wasn't very fond of letting others gather herbs for her. Often times they'd bring back herbs that weren't what she was looking for or just the wrong plant in general. It was vital to have the right herbs as some were toxic to wolves. The only time she was okay with others picking the herbs was if it was another healer or a wolf that had knowledge of the various herbs and identification.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me